View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Clarice 

Post Clarice
Character Name: Clarice Rossignol
Physical Description:
Age- 19 about to be 20 in September.
Height-5’9
Weight-145
Hair- Light Blonde
Bust- 36D
Waist- 27
Hips- 42

She’s very easy on the eyes, which explains why she gets targeted a lot by unwelcome visitors to her dorm.

Personality: Her personality is still shaping and appears to be becoming more to a mature level… somewhat. She tends to see things others can not and most of the time without her magical abilities. Because of her time on Shokushu and the more veracious monsters zoning in on her mental state, her over all thought on life is becoming more sighted on just living through the remaining years of this college with some sanity in tow.

Now she’s made it into becoming a Prefect she hopes she will have a little burden off her shoulders. It wouldn’t be good for the new Prefect to suddenly break down with such a position now beneath her.

She has a mouth when it comes to being insulted and she’s not afraid of using it. She gets very angry when Kanoe is threatened for her obedience and will some times try and turn the conversation elsewhere so she can keep bad-mouthing the person.

She does happen to enjoy teaching younger students about her special ‘qualities’ as long as they behave beneath her. She does happen to feel she is better then a lot of the girls in the school despite the constant raping, but perhaps Kanoe is simply growing on her more. That would probably be the reason her darker arts are surfacing slowly as well.
Qualities: Her magical abilities she tends to keep to herself unless needed. She is an empathy which helps her see the true desires beneath her fellow humans. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for monsters, but it’s not like she wants to see what they want any ways.

She’ll try to act mature, but some times her facade fails her if she thinks her calmness is no sufficing enough. She has a temper when it comes to being dis-respected and would no shun hard punishment if nessescary. She feels somewhat proud to be a Prefect, so don't tell her otherwise.

She’s slowly growing in physical combat, which is saying a lot given her weak stature from the beginning. She’s even learning how to swim slowly.
Profile: Link
Roleplay Listing: Link
Head Girl: Vera Matsumoto

((Forgive me if I did this wrong in detail. :oops: I hope I did this right.))

Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]