View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Anna Lenox: Vera Matsumoto's Beautiful Viper 

Post Anna Lenox: Vera Matsumoto's Beautiful Viper
:D Profile! The rookie prefect aspiring to be Ms. Matsumoto's Dragon (at least until a better opportunity presents itself).

Name: Anna Lenox
Place of Birth: North Lakewood, Washington
Nationality: American
Major: Art
Year: Freshman
Head Girl: Vera Matsumoto

Hair Color: Black/Purple
Eye Color: Yellow
Ethnicity: English/Germanic
Pubic Hair: Shaved, Usually
Distinguishing features: Her body is a canvas of modification. Piercings are apt to change at a whim, with holes healing up just to be replaced by new ones elsewhere. Tribal tattoos climb up her arms and back down her chest and back like a road map of her erogenous zones. A stylistically matching panther tattoo curls around her lower back.

Height: 5'7”
Weight 135 lbs.
Bra size: 34C/26/32
Fashion: Anna is a clothes horse and the drought of new clothing is hardly an impediment to a girl who spent the majority of her adult life as a street kid. Various short skirts, tights, gloves, bustiers, and dresses are repeatedly customized, refitted, cannibalized. Her wardrobe is constantly changing but she has a tendency towards blacks and lush violets and pinks, leathers and velvets and lace, skimpy layered outfits that hug to curves. Chains and heavy jewelery frequently complement her ensemble. Following her initiation as a Prefect, she makes a habit of no longer breaking the dress code, but outside of class retains her flamboyant styles. While "on the job", she can always be seen with her Prefect sash draped around her hips, in the style of her superior.

Background
The single child of a single working mother, Anna was primarily raised by herself and her peers. Her mother worked hard to maintain their lifestyle in a modern suburban home that was honestly above their means. With her mother mostly absent, she looked to her schoolmates for affection. She was an unexceptional student but well regarded among her teachers as warm and gregarious and from an early age, showed a prodigious talent for art.

She bloomed early and by the time she was in middle school, the curvy young lady had the attention of older boys. It was an attraction she welcomed openly and as the girls in her age group whispered cattily about her, she dated prolifically, accepting the aggressive and sometimes abusive attentions of her beaus, demuring to their sexual advances for wont of affection. At the tender age of fifteen, she ran off to the city with her boyfriend and his band. Becoming something of a den mother for the teens, she was able to put the self-sufficiency she had learned by raising herself to good use: cooking, mending clothes, sketching fliers and merchandise for the band as they drifted from vans to broke down cars to abandoned tenements. Success never came for the group and as they grew resentful and bitter, she was frequently the target of abuse. But despite attempts to run away, she always ended up crawling back. The gang spiraled downward into petty crime and drug abuse. Her body was shared, traded like needles and by the end she barely noticed, mind fogged in heroin haze. When the sheriffs came to serve her boyfriend a robbery warrant, they found her as well, incoherent and well into a month-long bender. He got a prison sentence. She got rehab. At age nineteen, clean and cynical, she was finally deemed fit to see the judge. The offer for art scholarship at a distant private girl's school was surprising but a welcome alternative to jail time.

Bitter and uneducated, her time at Shokushu started off rocky. She was well behind the curve, never having finished a year of high school. Yet, she had determined she was going to not let herself be taken advantage of, at least without gaining some profit from it.

Psychology: Cynical and utterly self-interested, a lifetime of abuse has hammered into Anna a black and white understanding of the world. There's only predators and prey, and the self worth of any individual can be valued explicitly on what they have to offer her. As long as there are no stakes involved, she can be warm and superficially charming. She treats sex casually, generous in sharing her body but quick to grow bored with partners and while she has no qualms with using sex as a bargaining tool, she's only physically satisfied with those that can exert proper control over her, or those that she can treat like toys. The girl has deep seated anxiety and self-worth issues, you see. The typical understanding of loving romance is beyond her perspective. Sexually, she wants to be used; physically, she wants luxury; to be a caged bird draped in finery. She recognizes that she's never likely to leave this place and has made it her goal to at least be as comfortable as possible. As such, she's set her sights on a Head Girl position.

She also has an easily addictive personality.

Sexuality: Aggressively bisexual. Sex isn't just another power struggle. It's the only struggle.

Proficiencies: Years scraping around Seattle's subcultural underbelly has equipped her with a broad arts education. She's familiar with a wide variety of instruments, and capable with a number of them. She can play guitar decently, drums enthusiastically, and has an ear for bass, although her hands are too small to play well. She's proficient on piano, but lacking in classical education. Living in communal groups, she quickly learned how to sew and salvage clothing. She's nimble with a needle, and subsequently, her wardrobe is constantly in a state of constructive flux. But her real love's the visual art. She doodles. She sketches exceptionally. Occassionally she paints, and while her discipline still needs plenty of work, she's become accepted amongst the art department as a promising young talent with a fledgeling style. Academically, she finds ritual magic and the occult fascinating, particularly for its use as a power tool, but her short attention span and general laziness leaves her with little but a rudimentary understanding of how any of it works.

Anna's Little Black Book (Scene log!)

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:00 am

Post Re: Anna Lenox: Vera Matsumoto's Beautiful Viper
So, I'm thinking of making a return on a limited basis. The current train of thought is that I'll bring Elise back as an ADD agent and Anna in the role of prefect. Probably only three scenes at a time, one each for one of my leads and then a third that rotates between a backup for one of my two main girls, something involving my other forgotten characters, or a one off character, depending on my whims. ;) So keep an eye out!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:13 am

O.o Well, whatever you decide on, Anna... let me be the first to say: Welcome back! :D I thought I was seeing things when I saw your name up on the Who's Online list, right as it updated itself.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:24 am

Forny wrote:
O.o Well, whatever you decide on, Anna... let me be the first to say: Welcome back! :D I thought I was seeing things when I saw your name up on the Who's Online list, right as it updated itself.

Awwwww! It's sweet you remember me!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:32 am

Rubbish! Why wouldn't I?!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:42 am

Welcome back Anna!

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Missed ya sweets

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:06 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe wrote:
Welcome back Anna!

Thanks!

Shai Tanaka wrote:
Missed ya sweets

Mweh! You too! Maybe we can play sometime soon!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Welcome back ... Does this mean that Vera has the full set of prefects present and accounted for?

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:00 pm

It's um nice to see someone back, I can't really say much, but since your one of Vera's Prefects nice to meet you Anna.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:02 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana wrote:
Welcome back ... Does this mean that Vera has the full set of prefects present and accounted for?

I suppose so! Did Leri and Anna ever meet?

roscoso wrote:
It's um nice to see someone back, I can't really say much, but since your one of Vera's Prefects nice to meet you Anna.

Sounds like! ;) Maybe my girl Elise and your adorable outlaw can meet up sometime.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Cala is still absent. And it seems someone still has not posted her Prefect profile in this section after I told her too *glares at Leriana*

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Quote:
Sounds like! ;) Maybe my girl Elise and your adorable outlaw can meet up sometime.

Hmm thanks Anna, Nikki would love to meet Elise anytime you want ^^

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:14 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome back :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:25 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe wrote:
Cala is still absent. And it seems someone still has not posted her Prefect profile in this section after I told her too *glares at Leriana*

*squirms and scampers off to fix >_< *

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next