View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Leriana Vallori - Miss Matsumoto's Pet Prefect 

Post Leriana Vallori - Miss Matsumoto's Pet Prefect
Name: Leriana Vallori

Place of Birth: Sydney, Australia

Nationality: Australian

Hair Colour: Reddish-Brown

Eye Colour: Brown

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin Tone: Pale

Pubic Hair: None.

Distinguishing features: Prefect's sash wrapped from her left shoudler to right hip. Silver necklace with a single diamond set onto a heart.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: Student did not know at time of enrolment and scales were broken that day due to an earlier applicant (one that was refused obviously)

Background: Available Here.

Head Girl: Vera, but was originally one of Katya's prefects.

Psychological Profile: Leriana is an extreme case of Teacher's pet, although the 'teachers' in question that she wants to please is in fact the Head girl Vera. directly under Vera is her old head girl Katya, and she would not be against doing favours for the one who originally elevated her to her current position as Prefect.

Personality: Leriana is a dutiful student, and an even more dutiful prefect. Her time is split between ensuring she maintains her A+ grades, her duties as a prefect, and building social connections that give her a web of 'spies' around campus to make it even easier for her to find rule breakers to hand over to Vera.

Virgin? No.

Piercing or Tattoos: She had an Angel's wings tattoo on her stomach, but was recently removed via a visit to NICE labs. Otherwise none.

Language: English

Likes: Being praised, getting high marks, modifying pictures digitally, being on the good side of the teachers/students holding authority. Vera, Katya, and Alisha.

Activities: Studying, helping teachers with anything they ask, whatever activities have teacher supervision or get her praise with teachers, tutoring any student who needs it, taking photos of models (sometimes herself, sometimes other students) and changing those photos digitally (such as her own 'angel' picture.) Also her various duties as a prefect use up whatever is left of her time, and she is constantly pushing herself to take on more and more for Vera in an effort to make the Head Girl's life easier, even if it makes her own rather hectic.

Magic? None known. However she has an uncanny ability to follow school rules despite any attempt to make her break them. Considering this included suddenly gaining an immunity to sleeping gas, as well as finding both correct panties and bra when all had been removed from her room, it is suspected that she does have a, if rather limited, form of magic that she uses subconsciously.

Picture of her Graphic Design project she completed in her first year. Criteria of project was to attach something unnatural to a picture of you. Leriana added wings to a picture of herself. *Note* Tattoo was edited out at request of teacher.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:07 am

Post Re: Leriana Vallori - Miss Matsumoto's Pet Prefect
Looks good to me.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:10 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]