View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 king of the hill round 1!!!! 

Location: School Grounds, beach, gym, forest, basement, or docks
Post Re: king of the hill round 1!!!!
*Does a tarzan style rope swing and kicks fornicarus off the hill* nien da hill ist mein

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:44 am

-severs rope with hedge clippers and watches Jack flying away into a conveniently placed abyss- No, the Hill... It is mine....

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:46 am

*Kicks Luju and Fornicarus off the hill into the void* ha da hill ist still mein comrads

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 am

-watches as the void also swallows up Jack and the hill- Keep the hill, I'll be the king of the new one! :D

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:07 am

*Little did fornicarus know he was on a hill it was a steaming pile of cow crap* lol i have the real hill and its mine

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:40 am

*climbs nearly to the hill with a saw in hand. Then she saws off the top of the, picks up the base with a tractor trailer and hauls it off to her house, leaving Jack floating in mid air on what USED to be the top of the hill.*

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:08 am

-ties Nell up and leaves her as bait for Jack, surrounded by high-yield explosives cunningly buried in the dirt around her- The hill belongs to no one but me!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:19 am

*Shields Nell from the explosives with my tentacles and pulls her to my side and I start making out with her while setting off the explosive i set in the hill below fornicarus* the hill is mine.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:07 am

*meanders onto the hill after Forni is blasted off of it.* Ah, what I pleasant spot. I think I'll relax here for a bit. *Takes the hill for himself.*

Ariste's Profile

If you are interested in RPing please PM me or Nell (Nell if you want a response faster. I check that account more often.)

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:31 am

*Uses Nell's tractor trailer to move the hill into the middle of a lake and offers a cookie to whoever posts next* oh yeah * kicks the dead weight off the hill* the hill is mine. :))

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:49 am

*Reroutes a river so that it floods the lack, submerging the hill, and jack with it*

There is now a new hill where the river used to empty -- which I claim for myself.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:21 pm

*Pushes Aurora into the mud surrounding the hill* the hill is mine

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:24 pm

jackalopelover wrote:
*Pushes Aurora into the mud surrounding the hill* the hill is mine

*submerges the hill in that mud for a few seconds with the aid of a really, really big catapault, then walks on top* Haha the hill, it is mi- Oh damn, my new shoes... :(

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:47 pm

*Turns the mud into an ocean of sea water turning the hill into an island* mine

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:56 pm

*arrives via Pirate Ship and with her new pirate friends she takes over the island/hill* Hill Island be mine! Yaaaarr!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next