View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 147  Next
 The Banned Game! 

Post Re: The Banned Game!
... Ariste, you're banned for suggesting such a thing. If he wants to have fun with you, that's Luju's choice. Me, I'll stick with women, thank you very much.

"Loser. You know you want me."

I'm seriously tempted to go and delete you.

"Pft. Touchy."

Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:15 am

*sighs* Ariste and Luju are both banned for antagonizing Forny when they should be sexing each other up already.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:22 am

"Banned for being so pushy, you little yaoi fangirl, you. -.- Just because I find the man sexy, doesn't mean I'm gonna jump his bones right off the bat."

Oh, thank god.

"Although, if Ariste wanted to jump me, I wouldn't mind...

.... Um. Ariste. Please, if you have any shred of respect for yourself...

Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:26 am

I have the utmost respect for myself. Forny is banned for even suggesting anything to the contrary. *smirks* Of course, that doesn't mean I'm going to deny myself a good fuck with such a delightfully willing partner...

*sighs* Seriously, enough with the chat already. What's a girl gotta do to see some yaoi up in here?

*evin grin* Well, since you asked. You could start by taking your top off.

*blinks* What the what?

Just suggesting a little quid pro quo, Nell. What it the common slang? *smiling and adding in the most inappropriately polite voice* Ah Yes, Tits or Get the Fuck Out.

O.o

Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:20 am

..... Uh. But- -is suddenly shouldered aside-

-places his shoulder around Ariste- "I'm liking you more and more, Ariste. Both your thinking and your attitude. Nell, you're also banned for thinking we'd just have fun for your sake freely. Like the man said, you want your fun, get the damn top off and start showing them tits off."

Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:28 am

*brains still a little broken from hearing a character of hers say "Tits or GTFO".* Uhhhh.... I-uh-I don't...

*sighs* Nell is banned for being too slow. *Walks over to her and casually lifts her shirt up over her head.*

@$$@%#%!!!

Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:35 am

"Nell is also banned for swearing so much when she should be a, pft, good girl." -smirks as he watches the shirt lifted off, pulling his own off as well- "Get it now? You take things off, we take things off too. Have fun with us, and we have fun together with you. Man on man on chick."

Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:42 am

*pulls the rest of the shirt off her head in frustration and tosses in Forny's general direction.* Luju is banned for suggesting something so uneven. You two clearly have more clothes than I do.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:48 am

"Whine. Whine. You're banned for complaining so much! -generously helps Ariste out of his shirt as well, licking the man's neck as he does so- Sheesh, don't you know how to have fun?"

Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:51 am

*moans appreciatively* Yes Nell, you know its always been a fantasy of yours so why fight it.

*sighs* Oh fine... *pulls her hair over her shoulder so its out of her way when she reaches behind her back to unhook her bra.* But Luju is banned for waiting until it was really late to start getting to the good part.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 am

"Nell, Nell, you're banned because... By the time you get off, you'll have something wonderful to..." -smirks as he slides his hands teasingly down along Ariste's stomach, stopping just at his waist- "... Fantasize about."

Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:11 am

Mmmm... indeed. *He traces his hands over Luju's shoulders encouragingly.* Your turn, Nell.

*Nell frowns and unbuttons the top button of her jeans.* Luju is banned for assuming I'll have time to "get off" at all tonight. *unzips her jeans then lets them slide down her legs and steps out of them.*

Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:28 am

"My, Nell should be banned for raising so much fuss earlier when she's getting into it now, shouldn't she, Ariste?" -grins as he begins pulling his belt off and undoes his pants, allowing them to drop down before looking at Ariste- "Women. Always so irrational, eh?"

Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 am

*shakes his head.* Tsk, tsk, Luju is banned for making broad generalization. Not all women. *He slowly unbuttons his own pants before removing his own pants* Just Nell... *to Nell.* Why don't you come closer, my dear. We'll help you with the rest.

*Raises a brow* Yes, because I need to much help with my underwear. *she crosses the distance between them anyway.*

Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:53 am

"As seeing as I've been banned for being rude to my creator, I suppose it's only fitting to ban you for the same, Ariste." -shrugs as he looks at Nell approaching- "Perhaps we should give Nell a little teaser, hmm?"

Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 147  Next