View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Bala, Princess for a Night 

Post Bala, Princess for a Night
Bala will attend the ball and has a "date" (right KouzaKai?).

I'll have to look at the rooms again. But she will be attending as an Indian Princess (with bells on apparently. :D)

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Post Re: Princess for a Night
Well I think I've come up with an outfit for the night.
The theme is Indian Princess
Looks like the best fit for that is Steampunk (but we are NOT acknowledging the British Raj)

The sari (Bala normally wears hers over her left shoulder. oh well) Bala will be extremely daring for her and, like the actress pictured, not wear a choli.

Necklace, earrings, tika & noserring (note: this is the actress I based Bala on. Bala looks almost like her, except much darker, around as dark as the man in the second photo.) Bala will also have flowers in her hair.

Nose chain

Anklets (with bells)

Belly chain (old link broken. Uploaded as attachment now. 04/09/10)
Attachment:
P10007991_ad.jpg
P10007991_ad.jpg [ 57.73 KiB | Viewed 4113 times ]

Note: I thought about this waist chain. It just seemed that the sari was colourful enough.

Note: Cassie put together a wonderful outfit for Bala. You can see it here. It's absolutely gorgeous. Bala will wear it for an rp somewhere. I promise, Cassie. It's too good to keep it in the closet.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Last edited by Bala on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:51 am

Post Re: Bala, Princess for a Night
Absolutly amazing, cutie! I'm anxious to see Bala walking around in that outfit!

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]