View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha)
It took the beautiful agent a few seconds to do as Rahs told her to. He wouldn't know if it because she was still recovering from her orgasm or she was very hesitant to do it. But then Minerva followed his orders and started to lick his member, though slowly. Every touch of her tongue was pleasant for him, and even if she took her time, she finally managed to leave it just covered in her saliva. As he let Minerva pull away from his phallus he also pulled it away until it withdrew completely from her mouth. However, Minerva wouldn't be released just yet; in fact, she would feel how her body was moved to lay on the table once more, her legs spread apart. Even if she would think he would penetrate her flower once more, the tendril there didn't move at all, and soon she would see that the hard tip of Rahs was prodding against her ass.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:57 pm

As the agent finished her work on the mercenary's phallus, Minerva could feel the member leave her mouth. She looked up, wondering if Rahs would finally let her go. However, he quickly removed any such notion from her head as he picked her up and laid across the tape. Her legs were spread apart again, her ability to resist him gone at this point. She had assumed that he would take her once again' however when she felt his hard member prod her rear, she realized something was horribly wrong. Oh no, not there! Please not there! Minerva shut her mouth as she realized what she had just said. He was definitely going to try it now.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:02 am

The agent had looked up to the mercenary, her eyes filled with a faint glimmer of hope of being released, but they met only the expressionless gaze of his bright blue eyes. Any thought about finally being able to leave was destroyed as Rahs posed her once more on the table. Her eyes widened as she suddenly felt the tip against her rear and she immediately asked the syrictae not to proceed. It was not only obvious he wouldn't listen to her, but she also realized that her resistance and pleas would only motivate him more. Rahs chuckled as he look at Minerva's face, his cock starting to make her sphincter yawn open as he slowly penetrated her. He seemed to make a quick stop when he had inserted half his length into her, allowing Minerva to have a few seconds for her rectum to adapt to the size of his phallus after it was being spread apart by it.

SFA---

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Minerva could feel the mercenary's phallus insert itself halfway into her rear. Ahhhh!!! He suddenly stopped as her body was adjusting to his member in her rear. She knew he was just prepping her for the main event, still she was really sure she was ready for this. She took a deep breath as tried to prepare for his main push inside her.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:04 am

A loud moan escaped Minerva's lips as she felt the huge cock driving into her rectum, but it was not done. She would feel its girth and length inside her and it felt like it was enough but that was only half of his phallus. When Rahs noticed she took a deep breath, he decided to please not only himself with the thrust but the girls watching them as well. He pulled back a little and brought his hips forward. The tight walls were spread and a larger warmth surrounded his large member as it was inserted down to the base. His hips met her ass and his eyes stared lustfully and curiously at Minerva to see her reaction. This time though, Rahs didn't wait much longer to pull back and thrust again, repeating the process as he created a rhythm, almost groaning with pleasure due the redheaded agent's rectum.

SFA---

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Minerva could only stare into the alien's lustful eyes as began to thrusted deep into her. Minerva let out a shout as she closed her eyes in reaction. Giving the poor agent almost no time to react, Rahs thrusted again and again as he growned with pleasure. It seemed this time he was very much interested in pleasing himself, despite the gasps of the agent. Or maybe because of the gasps of the beautiful red head.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:44 am

The tightness and extreme warmth of Minerva's rectum was something that pleased Rahs very well, and her gasps and moans were not helping to stop him but actually the opposite. However, there would be no way the beautiful agent would leave the campus without being broken a bit, and for that purpose Rahs had to focus his hands and tentacles on driving Minerva mad with pleasure as he kept thrusting into her. One of his hands went near her flower, caressing it lightly and teasing it before making his fingers focus on her tender nub and another going inside her.

SFA---

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Minerva could feel the mercenary began to play with her flower again, slowly at first. Before too long she could feel Rahs push inside her flower. Her moans became louder as she could feel the pleasure begin to build within her again. Her resistance had faded at this point and reach up and grab hold of his body as he continued to ravish her. She was as helpless to him as the students around her were earlier.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:05 am

Minerva's increasing moans were drawing a grin on the syrictae's face, and they would probably do so too with the girls watching them if they weren't busy moaning and panting and enjoying the sight. The agent's grip on his body only made Rahs to out some more effort on his actions. The hand in her caressed her insides and moved back and forth while his thumb caressed her tender clit, rubbing it gently. However, his thrusts into her rectum were not as calm. His cock kept parting her muscles as it moved in and out, enjoying the extra tightness Minerva had there. One tentacle moved towards Minerva, and quickly opened its tip to reveal a sucker that enveloped one of her teats completely, starting to suck on it relentlessly.

SFA---

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Minerva moaned as she could feel the mercenaries hand inside her flower as continued to gently moving back and forth with in as her clit received extra attention. However she could feel Rahs member bush om her quickly back and forth out of pace within her rear, completely out of pace with the rest of the alien action's. Minerva looked down to see a tentacle begin to move up her body towards her chest, suddenly it tip opened and revealed a sucker as it dove on one of her orbs. Minerva moaned loudly as she felt the sucker began to suck on her nipple, the pleasure beginning to build in the red headed agent.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Rahs continued the mixed pace of his actions for a bit longer, but after a while the beautiful red head would feel how his fingers inside her were moving faster and faster, their tips focusing on her tender patch of nerves inside once they found it. His thumb was giving her clit more attention as well, circling around it faster.
Her moans were proof that the pleasure was swelling up inside her, which drew a smile on the mercenary’s face. As both of her holes were being taken care of almost at the same pace, the agent would feel the large member inside her rectum start to throb as well, expressing how much great it felt for him too.

SFA---

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Minerva began to moan louder as she could feel the fingers inside her begin to thrust faster and faster. The pleasure inside her was building and building inside of her even as she could feel his thumb began to press on her clit. Aaahhh, it feels .....it feels good... She back began to arc as she could feel the edge approaching rapidly. Of course she wasn't the only one, the red headed agent could feel Rahs member begin to throb with excitement in her rear. Soon, oh so close, they would both be thrown over the edge.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:21 am

As inexperienced as they were, the students around the mercenary and Minerva started to cum before them, not being able to keep their climaxes any longer, but they were still staring with lust at the sight before them. The agent's moans only helped them to keep consciousness a bit longer for some and to wake up for others. Minerva even let Rahs know of how she felt, but he knew she would feel even better as her orgasm came closer more quickly. The sucker on her teat started to rub against the nipple with small barbs as it increased the intensity of its sucking, and she would feel how Rahs' fingers and member started to release a strong current to throw her over the edge more strongly.

SFA---

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:48 am

Minerva heard the screams of estasy from the girls around here, the red headed agent knew she wasn't too far behind herself. Suddenly she felt more current flow through her sensitive spots even as the sucker began to pull on her nipple even stronger. The sensation of it all was simply too much for the agent. Minerva head pointed away from the alien as she released a loud moan letting all know she had found estacy again.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:05 am

A smile formed on Rahs' face as he heard Minerva scream once more in ecstasy. She seemed to be enjoying it, almost as much as him and the other girls that liked to watch them. "I'm glad to see that you have better stamina than last time, Minerva. More time for us to enjoy it." The mercenary said as he pulled out his large member from her rectum as well as the tendrils in her flower and that was attached to her nipple. The beautiful redhead would probably think she had a moment to rest, but she would have to be quick to take a breath or two since she would feel his hands on her hips, turning her around on the table, her body bent over the edge of the table, laying on her chest, exposing her back and ass to him, his hard tip prodding and rubbing against her rear once more.

SFA---

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:50 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next