View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha)
Minerva gasped as she felt his massive member pull out of her rear as did his tendrils out of her body. With a sudden spin, Minerva felt her save face first on the table, her nipples rubbing against the table. It was then she felt his large member once again threating her rear and back, which we completely want more. Y-you can stop anytime you want to. It was a little false bravado, she knew as long as she was conscious he was far from done with her. And he had all the time in the world.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:58 am

Rahs laughed a bit, chuckling at Minerva's response. She knew the situation she was in, and yet she dared to say that. 'At least she tried' was what Rahs thought as he heard Minerva gasp. "Ha, implying you wouldn't like to continue. And besides, we're not quite done yet." His tip seemed to be prodding with more strength at her rear, it seemed almost obvious he was going to thrust but before that, one of his hands slammed down on her cheek, giving her a spank as if emphasizing his point. He still didn't thrust completely but instead his massive member was penetrating her slowly before doing so.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Minerva let out a yelp as she felt the mercenary slap her rear. The stinging pain lingered as he continued to tease her rear with his member. It looked he was going to go at least one more round with her, probably more. Then the red head froze as she felt his massive member slowly begin its pentration of her rear. She reached out to grab anything on the table to hang on to as she softly moaned.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am

As the beautiful agent yelped when she felt the slap on her rear, the other girls accompanied her by moaning and making sounds of liking that particular action and reaction from Minerva. But the agent was busy trying to look for something to grab as she moaned, the massive phallus penetrating her once more. No object was on the table after Rahs' tentacles pushed everything away. She could grab on to the tablecloth however, even if it was partially covering the table thanks to all the action happening on it. The more the mercenary pushed into Minerva, the quicker he was parting her walls, his penetration growing slightly quickly until he finished burying all of his length with a final thrust, his hips slapping against her rear, and as he was pulling out, he pulled Minerva back a little so her breasts and nipples rubbed against the table.

SFA---

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:48 am

Minerva reached out and grabbed on to the hold to the tablecloth, digging her hand into the material as best she can. She didn't know how long it would hold out before she would start ripping it apart, but the red head suddenly quit paying attention. She let out a loud moan as she as she felt Rahs's entire member fill her rear. As the mercenary pulled out of the agent, Rahs dragged the beautiful red head across the table. Minerva softly moaned as she felt her nipples get dragged a bit across the table.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:54 am

Rahs noticed how the beautiful agent reached out with her hands to the tablecloth, thinking it was due to the amounts of pleasure she was feeling after getting used to it. Her moans echoed once more around the room, she was making the students go mad, alternating between her loud and soft moans as Rahs moved her to the rhythm of his thrusts and played with her. As the mercenary thrust into her, he pushed Minerva forward as well, making her tender nipples get dragged again on the table as his member pumped into her. He repeated this over and over, giving a couple more of slaps to her cheeks and then after a while, moving a tendril to the entrance of her flower, teasing her swollen nether lips.

SFA---

Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Minerva kept moaning and shouting, as he continued to thrust into her rear as he slapped her a few more times. The red head could do little but hand on to tablecloth as she could feel the wave of pleasure flowing through her. She didn't know how many more orgasms she could withstand but he was going to test her limit. Even now her breasts were being pushed back and forth across her table. But Rahs had left the best to come as a tendril moved towards her flower, and began to play with its lips. Minerva let out a moan as she knew what the tendril had planned to do next.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:44 am

Rahs and the group of girls were enjoying the amazing sight that Minerva gave off as she was filled with pleasure, moaning and shouting frenetically. His hands kept playing with her rear as he started thrusting more strongly and faster, feeling the pleasure coming from the tightness of her. The tendril only satisfied Minerva's thoughts as he plunged into her flower after playing with her lower lips, but it didn't thrust for more than a few seconds before it pulled out and revealed its sucker. It was large enough to cover her entire flower, and so it did. Its tiny barbs rubbed and stimulated her nether lips and clitoris as it started to suck as well.

SFA---

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Minerva moans become more frequents and she felt him thrusting harder and faster into her. Minerva let out a sudden louder moan as the tendril toying with her flower plunged into her lower lips, her head bobbed a bit as she felt a few thrusts in a flower. Then suddenly it stopped, the redheaded agent was a bit surprised it would stop so soon. Unfortunately she was facing the wrong way to see what was going on. Then she felt something huge cover her entire flower. Its barbs rubbed against all of her lower lips and her clit, then began to suck. Minerva shouted in pleasure as her hands grabbed the table cloth as tightly as she could. She didn't even notice she was starting to rip the cloth.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:52 am

The beautiful redhead had no way to know that the tendril in her flower had other plans for her. Just when she got used to the feeling of the tendril inside her it moved away and surprised her when it covered her nether lips and started rub against them, sucking her juices. Her screams were only motivating Rahs to continue, and so he did, with the support that he got from the other girls that wanted to see more. His hips started thrusting more quickly and harder, his cock spreading the tight walls of her anus and going even deeper as every thrust made their hips and rear slap each other. His electrified hands went from caressing her rear to her back and then around her form until he pulled her body up a bit and took each of her breasts in his hand, kneading and massaging them as he went on and on.

SFA---

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Ahhhhhh!!!! She could suddenly could feel the tendril inside her flower pulled out of her and simply covered her flower. It had began to suck on her flower, drawing out her juices. Minerva could feel the pleasure inside her begin to build rapidly as she could feel the mercenary begin thrust harder and quicker into her. She didn't know how deep he go into her rear, but she was positive she was going to find out. Suddenly Rahs picked her a bit so that his hands could reach around. The red head was forced to use her hands to support herself, dragging the cloth towards her. As the alien began to massage and kneed Minerva's orbs, the red headed agent moans began to become more frequent and she could feel herself come closer to edge.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Every moan that Minerva released only made it better for the students that masturbated themselves watching the scene unfold and for the mercenary that kept penetrating her rear without relent. Every thrust only seemed to push his cock deeper into her rectum. She could feel his hands start massaging her breasts with an electric current filling her nerves with a fire that spread across her chest and stomach. The tendril on the other hand kept rubbing her swollen nether lips and sucking in her juices. However, like he did before, Rahs slowed down every time Minerva seemed just on the verge of orgasm, denying her sweet release. Before that, she would need to keep feeding the tentacle more of her sex juices.

SFA---

Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:31 am

Minerva could feel getting closer to the edge, as she felt the fire of pleasure spread from orbs and fill her belly. Her back began to arch as her moans got more and more frequent. Then suddenly slowed down his thrusts, leaving her sexually frustrated. In fact it then she could feel the tentacle still sucking on her flower. This was a new sensation and she was confused on what was going on. W-what are you....ahhhh....what are you doing?

Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:07 am

Rahs noticed the closeness of the agent's to orgasm, her back arching gave him even more space to keep playing with her breasts. However, after slowing down and keeping the tentacle sucking her juices, he also felt Minerva's curiosity and sexual frustration. The mercenary chuckled and leaned forward, his hands massaging her breasts and playing with them, pinching her nipples as he told her, "You will probably see in a bit." The beautiful agent would then feel how the sucker started to release an electric current, one strong enough to send the nerves in her lower lips and clitoris ablaze and practically vibrating thanks to it. As she would feel her pleasure start swelling once more, she would feel Rahs' thrusts start going faster again.

SFA---

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:45 pm

The comment was the only warning the red headed agent got before she screamed as an electric current ran through her body. She got no rest as Rahs began to thrust into her faster and faster. Rapidly the agent could feel the pleasure build in her until she found herself of on the edge of ecstasy. It wouldn't take to much more for the alien to send the agent over the edge. Even know her body began to arch as she knew she oh so close. Still she didn't know if he would keep her there or if he would send her over the edge.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next