View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha) 

Post Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha)
It had been probably about two hours since the signal was given. The lights of the entire gymnasium and the surrounding areas were out for a couple of seconds, more than enough to let the lust-filled monsters to uncover their presence and identities to the unsuspecting students that were still believing that it was an excellent prom and that it was was going to end magnificently, maybe with a kiss from their favorite partner.

But it was obvious that everything came out in the least expected way for them, all of them being surrounded and raped by monsters that some were familiar with, others hadn't seen before, and that to the rest of the students were a complete mystery. Clothes and makeup were not important after the power returned to the prom, everything was just an obstacle for the monsters to have their way with the students. That's why there wasn't a single garment on the floor that was spared from the creatures' hands, claws or limbs.

The guests of honor to the prom didn't take long to migrate to other rooms in the prom in order to have their way with the rest of the students, it was indeed one huge orgy. Screaming and moaning filling the rooms and a few roars and howls from the sex-hungry monsters. Rahs was not an exception either. He have had his fun in the Medieval Fantasia room and decided to continue the party in the other rooms and see if he saw other students he knew. And of course, he didn't let the new faces get spared from his cock either, even if they were already drenched in bodily fluids.

He had arrived some time ago in the Steam Punk room to appreciate the environment besides taking some girls along the way too. There weren't that many monsters in that room thanks to the darkness of the scenery and it didn't allow them to see the students very well, besides starting to think that since the event was being recorded the poor lighting would not help much. Little did they know that the staff had worried about that matter beforehand, but it didn't matter at all for the creatures left in there, Rahs included. The mercenary was ravaging a poor student, entangled in his tentacles and already succumbing to his actions in the darkness of a corner. But the exhausted students were possibly going to be given a moment's break, only if the approaching agents of the Directorate were successful in rescuing the party.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:19 am

Post Re: Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha)
Boots on the ground now, move, move, move. Minerva had little seniority in the ADD as she was a conscript instead of a volunteer unlike most of the force that had descended on Shokushu. However, she moved liked with a motivation that few in the ADD knew. Her sister was down there somewhere and she had to make sure she was safe.

As soon as shuttle door opened, Minerva raced out in her armor, immediately switching off her safety on her carbine as she kicked in the first door to campus she came to. She kicked it as hard as she could if there was another monster on the other side it was just too bad for him.

However she dove in to a room that poorly light. There appeared to machinery and steam everywhere. It definitely going to be a bad area to maneuver around in. However, Minerva could here way off a student being ravished my some monster. Immediately she headed off in the direction of the student's noises...

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:55 pm

The Steam Punk room made for a very fun environment in the prom, however, it wasn't the best room where the agents would fight in. But it seemed like it didn't matter much for the valiant redhead that slammed the door open. A timid lizard-like monster fled from the area near the door afraid that it was caused by a huge monster but didn't get to see that it was actually Minerva, ready to deal with whatever the creatures could give only to find her sister.

By the time Minerva heard the sounds of the rape around her, it was more probable that she heard the ones from other girls that other monsters kept raping thinking that the agent was actually another monster like them. Rahs' victim had lost consciousness some time ago but her body never stopped being used to satisfy the mercenary, oblivious to the identity of the newcomer.

However, it was the distinct sound of metal on the floor that attracted his attention. Slowly, the limp body of the blonde student entangled by tentacles stopped bouncing on his large cock and her head finally slumped forward. Rahs turned around his head to see the silhouette of the agent walking in his general direction and that of another monster nearby and the student that moaned. It wasn't difficult at all for the mercenary to identify the agent quickly thanks to his keen sight and heat vision. He immediately knew it was Minerva Rocha, sister to one of his favored students in the campus and guessed that she was probably very eager to find her. He chuckled, returned to thrust into the fainted girl a few more times before the other monster would run away due to the surprise of finding an armed agent near him. When that would happen, Rahs would take care of the redhead personally.

SFA---

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Minerva moved forward it pretty dark but she heard some creatures already fleeing. [color=Fuchsia][i]They running? They must be totally unprepared for anyone to interrupt them as she charged forward. Well she was going to give them a reason to run! She moved towards the first monster she saw.

It was busy working over a student and had made notice of the armored trooper behind it. Minerva brought up her rifle and butt stroked the monster in the back head dropping the monster like a sack of potatoes. She hit a couple of more times in the head to make sure the monster wouldn't be up anytime soon before moving on to her next target. It felt good to finally take out some frustration on one of the monsters. As soon as one realized what she was doing he would be shot. That should panic the rest of them.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:59 pm

The creatures on the island were different than the monsters that lived in space. Sure, there were some that did what they wanted anywhere, but the ones that lived in Shokushu were obviously not fit to live in the more dangerous sides of the galaxy and yet wanted to do their selfish actions with the poor students that obviously were nothing compared to the trained agents.

Minerva took advantage of her superiority at first and quickly released some frustration on the monster, knocking it down and even going as far as to hit him while down. Rahs only watched in amusement but going that far wasn't honorable in his warrior code. Well, she's going to get it anyway... The unconscious girl was released from the tentacles, letting her weight alone impale herself on the cock before being discarded by Rahs on the floor. He turned around and looked at the armored agent with a smile behind his mask.

"Oh, agents? In my Shokushu? I never expected this... However, you arrive late for the dance, but I guess you came in just for the fun part, right?" the mercenary said. He was slowly walking around, hidden by the darkness and his voice echoing around the cold metallic walls and decorations. He remembered his encounter with Minerva before. He never got to see her in action, but it looks like he was going to have a very good experience with her now.

SFA---

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Minerva heard a voice she recognized. Rahs, it figures you would be in the middle of all this! Well all you monsters are going to pay. Minerva took aim at the first monster she saw and fired. The monster was currently on another student when he got hit in shoulder. He suddenly dropped the student and ran as long as few other monsters.

She hoped to scare off most of them before they would rally. But she had a bigger problem as somewhere in this area was Rahs, one of the most dangerous mercenaries the ADD had ever faced. And she had no idea wehre he was.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:01 pm

"Well I wouldn't consider myself being in the middle of all this... But I can't say I wasn't just passing by, right?" The tall and muscular form of the mercenary moved silently among the shadows, walking around the agent and inspecting her carefully. She quickly showed her anger against the monsters and shot one of them on the shoulder and it then ran off, leaving the student behind and changing his lust for preoccupation.

"Now now, Minerva, do you really have to shoot them? Don't you girls have like arrest orders instead of 'fire-at-will' orders? You're so trigger-happy, I thought you were more calm..." Rahs' voice cooed around the room, his blue eyes never wandering away from the redhead. She knew very well that not even ten monsters would oppose the same problem as Rahs alone. Minerva knew very well what the mercenary was capable of and knew she had to be very careful. She probably thought that the advantage of being the armed one was going to give her the upper hand, but she shouldn't forget that Rahs was something special, and that his electric powers would render anything metallic useless.

SFA---

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Minerva turned around the room looking for her target. I shot him in the arm. He will live and be arrested. And so will you. There was way too much steam in here it was going to be difficult to spot him he blended to well into the walls. She would have to let him come for her. Besides you don't want anyone else to interfere with our fight.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:22 pm

"Pretty confident, are we? You shouldn't be so quick to say those things. I've survived through more than you puny agents can do... But of course, if anyone is to interfere I would stop them, but with more subtle and efficient methods unlike you."

Rahs had the advantage of blending so well with the environment and also being covered by the steam and decorations. Unlike him, Minerva was completely open in the middle of what was the dance floor. He had position himself behind her, around 20 feet away from her and looked straight at the back of her head. He had so many options to best her, like coming from behind and disarm her quickly. But he ultimately opted for the one that should be enough to deal with her.
The mercenary started to charge towards her, his steps silent enough even his size would make others think that that was impossible. It wouldn't be until he was close enough to her that Minerva would hear his weight hitting the floor behind her. He was ready to ram her with his shoulder with strength enough to send her flying forward, possibly making her lose her weapon. But even if she proved tenacious enough to keep it with her, that would only make it more fun for him.

SFA---

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Minerva hear silence after he made his last boast. Rahs was up to something, but the agent didn't know what. Suddenly she heard a step behind her and she tried to swing in that direction, but it already too late. She felt the full body blow from Rahs's shoulder ram.

Minerva realized her weapon went flying her away from her. However she had trained for this, she dropped into a roll and came up with pistol drawn and ready to shoot. She point where she had just was hit, ready to the shoot the mercenary if necessary.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:27 am

Success. The mercenary's attack connected and he was able to hit Minerva and send her away with the force of his attack. However, she was as capable as the other agents and rolled quickly, puling out her pistol in one swift movement and aimed at him. Her carbine had left her hands and it had gone around the place where Rahs was initially. But there was something wrong, she didn't shoot.

"What's the matter Minerva? You're not gonna shoot? You know well that trying to capture me brings no results, so in order to capture me you should at least try to kill me. You can't just give me time to do things like this," Rahs talked, his voice seemed to echo again, hiding his position as he moved away from the spot. Minerva's carbine flew through the air and reached the mercenary's hands. He quickly cocked it and shot two rounds at the agent. They weren't to kill, but only to let her know of the gravity of the situation.

SFA---

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:00 am

Minerva ducked as she saw the shots go by her head. Great now he has a gun. After confirming there was no students in the area she fired two shots as she moved to cover.

First you didn't like me shooting, now you want me to shoot. Make up your mind. She was hoping to bait him into firing again. She may have difficulty following him but she could always follow the muzzle flashes and aim at those...

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:37 am

He could see how her body moved along the ground before reaching part of the decorations and using it as cover, and then firing at him. She didn't really aim much then, just acting as suppressive fire and making Rahs chuckle as he just walked sideways a bit. "I told you just now. You can't expect to capture me unless you go for the kill. I'm not as easy to catch like the others... Besides, it's no fun for them to be shot, whereas I enjoy the thrill of it."

The mercenary knew that her carbine would reveal his position. It was designed to be used on frontal attacks, not a stealthy type like the ones that he preferred. But it didn't matter much to him, that would only increase the fun of the battle. He squeezed the trigger three times, the bullets reaching the decoration and letting Minerva know that she had never left Rahs' sights. She would be able to see the muzzle flashes, but would she be quick enough to shoot back before he moved again?

SFA---

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:47 am

The bullets tore through the decorations that Minerva took cover behind. It becoming clear to the agent that these props and decorations were not going to protect her from the gunfire. However, she could use to cover to help hide where exactly where she was.

As for where Rahs was, she popped and fired a single shot at the muzzle flashes. She hoped she was to quick enough to hit the mercenary before he could move locations. Well it would become clear enough if she scored a hit. Until then she needed to move to a different piece of cover...

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:28 am

The prom wasn't made to be a battlefield. Bullets would pierce through the decorations and tables easily. Minerva surely realized this a bit too late, but apparently she kept believing that they would be able to offer some protection or cover to hide her position. Maybe his ability to see heat sources wasn't described on the reports since no one would else would know exactly how he seemed to know where everyone was in a room.

He didn't want her to feel confident behind the damaged decoration shot two more bullets to the direction she was heading after sidestepping to avoid her own shot pretty easily. He moved silently, flanking the decoration and ready to aim at Minerva. He wouldn't kill her, but since she had her armor on he could take the liberty to play with her. He had to use the bullets carefully to get the most fun, he didn't magazines to reload the carbine after all.

SFA---

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:38 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next