View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 A dance of remembrance (Ryu) 

Post Re: A dance of remembrance (Ryu)
"Just a few minutes, huh? So your insatible lust could afford to wait for me to wake up.. I see." A sly grin formed on her face as her arms lazily returned to either side for more balance. Her eyes swiftly took in the image of the orgy around them again. "Understandable, it seems like a hard task to find a free woman around here if you don't want to share it." It was just to delay the inevitable and for once she wasn't really up to another round with Rahs at all though she knew he could always make her beg for more. Ryu had received what she asked for after all. She would have prefered to go to bed right there, but that wasn't possible. It would be quite peculiar to find a costume somewhere in her closet the next day though. "You do realize this is an embarassing position I am in, don't you?", she said and turned back to him with her reddened cheeks. No matter how often this happened, she was still a bit ashamed to look like this.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Rahs chuckled at the busty student's comment, crossing his arms while taking a glance around too. "Haha, very funny. There are more girls than monsters, remember." Rahs then turned back to look at Ryu with his bright eyes as he added, "I waited because I'm not quite done with you though." After seeing the redhead turn to him again with her face flushed and embarrassed about her position, he turned his whole body to face her, his massive phallus still erect, and his hand went to her ankle. "There really was no need to close them, so I left your body the way it was a bit after you passed out." Ryu would notice that the mercenary was pulling her closer to him, though rather slowly right then.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:42 am

Ryu noticed she was pulled closer and gasped as she was moved, the heat within her had remained even though she passed out before. She wasn't going to admit it that easily again now that she was offered a new chance to resist. "Well, I can't remember that I was positioned this way." Meanwhile she attempted to close her legs, though her muscles could barely compete with Rahs'. The student put some effort into this and it just reminded her how she was supposed to react in such a situation. "Now take your dirty hands off me, I don't want to be they toy you reuse whenever you feel like it!"

Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:51 pm

The luscious redhead gasped as she noticed that her body moved, pulled by Rahs. She could probably feel his lust filling the air, getting stronger the closer she was being pulled. Ryu seemed not to want another round with the tall mercenary, her tone of voice and her legs struggling to pull themselves free were a clear sign. FInally she seemed to remember her usual way of asking for things, drawing a small laugh from Rahs. "Hush Ryu, it's a bit too late to say that. Don't say it like you could be up for some action with another monster, either. I won't let you go so easily." His bright blue eyes stared at her red ones as the redhead would suddenly feel her weight going behind her. Her legs were pulled quickly and strongly, making her back lay on the structure. The syrictae kept her legs spread, and his massive phallus seemed ready to penetrate her, but instead of feeling her sex being filled again, Ryu would feel a slap against her rear followed by another one to her other cheek.

SFA---

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:12 am

Ryu yelped in surprise and pain as Rahs slapped her rear, it was certainly not what she had expected. It have been his way to punish or tease her a little, but in the end it was nothing but pleasant. "S-stop that! I dare you to slap me there one more god damn time!", she shouted with her reddened face due the fact he once again started to stimulate her with the pleasant sparks of pain. The student tried to get free as her legs struggled to release themselves from his grip, her upper body attempted to move away from him as well but the way he was holding her made it hard to move at all. It was an idiotic move, but she wasn't desperate for pleasure nor did he force her to remain still.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:56 pm

"You do? Then I dare you to stop me," Rahs replied, his tone not completely serious nor trying to make fun of her. Even if Ryu talked tough, the mercenary could see that her face was flushed, knowing that the pain she felt was pleasing her a bit. Her voluptuous moved about like if she was a fish taken out of the water, and before doing anything else, he slapped Ryu across her rear once more, a weak electric current to increase the effect. "Stop struggling," he ordered her as two tentacles sprouted and went for her arms, quickly lifting them enough to make her upper body fall on the structure and rendering them useless to support her weight. Another slap fell on her rear, though this time his hand remained there, starting to caress and grope her cheek with the current still flowing through his fingers. At the same time, his erect cock rubbed against her nether lips, spreading her walls slowly.

SFA---

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Ryu found herself bound to the structure as her cheeks felt slightly sore thanks to his slaps, followed by a pleasant feeling as he started to fondle one of her cheeks with a current flowing through it. Rahs elicited a moan from her lips as his large cock rubbed against her lower lips, then the red head gasped when he was spreading her walls. "Don't p-push it in, I don't want it!" The student was desperate, she certainly liked this, but wasn't going to give him the knowledge and satisfaction that easily. The last thing she could do was beg now that her arms were going to remain motionless, at least for a while. "Rahs, I beg you not do it, just not yet. Everything you want, but don't do this to me again."

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 pm

((Sorry about the slow reply, college started and it's already being a bitch))

The busty redhead moaned and gasped as Rahs kept caressing her sore cheek and slowly penetrating her. Before he had moved even a bit, Ryu was already begging him to stop. She never had begged him before, not that desperately anyway. It was strange for him to listen to her saying that specially after already having done it before and certainly loved it. Her eyes could not lie though, her words were the only thing that begged him to stop, since her breasts were still swollen and her sex was still wet. It only made it a bit more amusing for Rahs, since he supposed she would know that he wouldn't stop just because she begged him to. The mercenary gave her a silent treatment with a grin behind his mask as he pulled her body closer and thrust his hips forward, his hard pole spreading her walls once more and inserting itself inside her.

SFA---

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:36 pm

(( Ah, no problem. Real life goes first, right? ^^ ))

The red headed student bit her lower lip as he pulled her closer to him, she made an attempt to tighten her passage to give some resistance. At the same time she could feel his pulsing rod part her nether lips before he forced himself deep into her velvet tunnel with a single thrust, pushing through her barricade with ease. It was an amazing feeling, the sensations more intense as he caused a friction on her lower lips and slightly touched her g-spot, Ryu moaned loudly in response. It was easy to let her submit then, her body still prone to pleasure minutes after she had collapsed. "C-come on.. The first time.. Ah! Damn.. I offered myself to you, that's kinda unfair.. Can't believe I feel that good.", she protested with her cute yet slightly anger filled voice, Ryu almost got lost in pleasure again while softly panting with his shaft buried within her slit. Muscles clamped down on his huge cock the whole time.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Rahs released a light groan as he felt the pleasure coming from Ryu's sex as he thrust in, noticing immediately that she had tightened her muscles before he penetrated her. He could guess that she did it to give some kind of resistance but that was a bit amusing for him. How would she think that by doing that he just would stop abruptly at her entrance, unable to go on? Nevertheless, she had failed to resist and she felt that intense pleasure too as she moaned loudly again. "How is that unfair, hm? I can't believe I feel that good either, you might say otherwise but it's obvious you like this a lot too." Rahs replied to the busty student as he started moving his hips, slowly at first, his throbbing cock moving along her walls as it started moving faster, pushing all the way to her womb every time it felt like it would pull out.

SFA---

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:31 pm

The red headed student struggled not to moan as he pushed into her velvet tunnel only to retreat and repeat. She gave up arguing about it since they did experience different responses from their bodies, at least Ryu couldn't remember that she had ever been a man in her life. "F-fine, I-I admit it, it feels great! Things were simply happening a bit too fast.", the woman said weakly, a groan interrupted her speech for a second before the latter words followed. After all she was within his grasp, perhaps she would have even tried harder if she didn't realize what he said earlier. "P-please.. S-stop it.." She groaned out her words as it became hard to resist the urge to get fucked again. But still, her thoughts were all about him not giving her away to the other monsters.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:19 pm

It was almost an inhuman, though certainly unnecessary effort in Rahs' opinion, to resist her arousal and urges. Did she really have any excuse? "Maybe the drink is already acting on you... Why so scared of going too fast, Ryu? Are you not comfortable with liking it?" Rahs' voice cooed, teasing the busty student as his hips continued to move his large cock inside her sex, feeling her warm tunnel contracting around it. As she groaned, she asked the mercenary to stop once more, to which he simply and coldly replied, "No." He started to thrust faster into her, his hands pushing his legs closer to him. "Or would you really like me to leave? If I go, at least one monster will come and ravish you too." As he spoke, Rahs pumped very hard into her sex, as if emphasizing his point, his hard tip almost stabbing against her womb.

SFA---

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Ryu got filled harder and faster, Rahs penetrated her deeply as she could feel the pain elicited by him. It almost felt like he was going to break her somehow, slowly he was pushing past the amount of pain which was pleasant to her. It wasn't as painful of what he was capable to do, but while he did so she could feel herself crying out in pain and pleasure as the former gained an upper hand. "No! No, please stay, I'll be good, I promise!", Ryu managed to talk between her pitiful cries, the aching thrusts reflected in her facial expression. "Just don't ravish me! Please, it doesn't feel good!" It was only a short lesson he'd have to teach her, but definitely the most memorable.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:50 pm

The busty redhead didn't quite stop moaning, but it was quite obvious that her moans were starting to become cries of pain as his massive rod started to ravish her sex and never stopping even when it seemed to be hurting her. She managed to tell him that she would be good in exchange for stopping the rough penetration he was giving her. Rahs looked at her for a second, he liked that face of pain, one he was able to see since the moment they met. Listening to her plea, his cock started to thrust more carefully, slowing down just a bit as it didn't push that hard against her cervix. "In a sense, you might be luckier than other girls that are getting the rough treatment from the other monsters," the mercenary said, a loud cry of pain coming from another student not so far away from them. Just like Ryu, she seemed to enjoy the ravishing to a point but it was going a bit too far. His phallus kept filling her completely as one of his hands slid upwards to one of her large breasts, caressing the heavy mound before kneading it and playing with her nipple.

SFA---

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:37 pm

It was quite worthless to struggle, she did hope for the best though as he slowed down, then again he was keeping her on the edge of pleasure and pain. "Hah .. Yes, I am luckier. Ah! It .. feels so great ..", she managed as he pumped into her, a cry from somewhere close let her know this might have not turned in such a pleasant way if it wasn't Rahs. Even for that simple fact she could have done him a favor, too bad she wouldn't remember it. A loud man filled the air as her head turned slightly towards the sky, the pleasure gained through his touch on her breast felt simply amazing for the sensitive woman. "God .. Ah .. Yes, play with my breast, I want your hands all over me." To deny all this from the beginning had been a torture and now her tight sheath was practically begging for it as it collapsed around him a bit more as Ryu managed to tighten it further. Then there were her breasts, they were like pillows in his grasp despite the fact they were still heavy with arousal. "That's perfect, Ahhng!"

Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next