View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
 A Dance of Light 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Dance of Light
As the two girls both tried to give him a drink, both in a different way, Seraph smiled at each of them. It would be impolite to accept one offer over the other. Besides, Seraph was enjoying stringing them both along like this. He gave his glass to Ishtar to fill up, but as he did so he accepted Narissa's proffered glass. Thank you for your offers.

As Ishtar filled his cup he took a sip from Narissa's, taking a moment to let some mana liquidise and slip into the cup, as effective as the drugs in the punch were he still felt like adding his own personal touch. Once he did he smiled at her and handed her the cup back. Since it seems one of the head girls is about to call a toast you will probably need this. Thank you very much for letting me have a sip Narissa.

Seraph turned back to Ishtar as she finished filling his cup, and as he accepted it he smiled. Thank you Ishtar. That is very generous of you. Unnoticed by either of the students he let some mana flow into Ishtar's drink as well, making the liquid even sweeter and causing a surge of energy to flow into her body each sip.

With his two companions drinks suitably enhanced Seraph fell silent and listened to the Head Girl speak and ask for a toast to the success of the prom. As Seraph joined in with everyone else in the room with taking a sip from his glass he started a mental countdown. One hour until the signal was given.

He would enjoy seeing just how well he could play Ishtar and Narissa against each other in that hour.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:56 am
Profile YIM

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
An inner smirk was given as Ishtar busied herself making the drink, her hands were grazed by his fingers, taking the proffered cup. While Seratil drank and Ishtar was busy, the russet skinned girl was free to smile more broadly. Maybe because this was the first actual GUY that she had met since coming to Shokushu. Maybe it was what her parent's were always worried about and it was simply her 'hormones raging.' She snorted at the last thought.

No . . . she was just . . . Happy that she had two people to enjoy the evening with. The knight being a male was simply a plus . . . .multiplied over and over again. Sure. That seemed right.

Nodding to her thoughts, she blinked back to reality as Seratil gave back her drink. "No problem. I was happy to help," she spoke. Turning to the front of the area, it did seem like one of the head-girls was about to give such a speech, a drink in the vixen's hand herself. Narissa couldn't help but agree with the head girl on her many notes.

'Yes, I would call it a successful night . . .' she thought, turning to the blue mage and the male now with his own drink from Ishtar. Sure . . . it would be sad that Seratil would have to leave with his school later tonight, but at least they could maybe exchange information . . . And she could not forget Ishtar. Despite the spark of envy she might have felt for her, she would hope that this night was not for a one time meeting they would both meet.

With that in mind, she lifted her cup into the air in toast agreement and lowered it back to her lips, taking a longer sip than before. The much sweeter and forgiving liquid went into her mouth without so much of the burn from before. 'Does alcohol get weaker if not in a glass for so long?' Either way, the taste pleased her much, so she sipped again.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Ishtar smiled as the head girl gave a toast to the success of the prom. She raised her hand in a toast. She then took a sip of her drink, she never remembered this drink tasted ever so sweet. With each sip, she could feel her energy getting stronger and stronger. It was like she hand never cast that spell.

Ishtar looked over at red mage and the knight. Things had gone so well overall, even if she had to share Seratil with Narrisa. At least she had gotten the chance to meet the two. Maybe she get the Seratil in the end, she didn't know but the pursuit had been worth it so far. And if nothing else, she had found another magic user in Narrisa.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:20 am

As their mana enhanced drinks entered their body Seraph decided to make things far more entertaining for him. As a new song started he smiled at Ishtar before asking with a bow Would you honour me this this dance lady Ishtar? For a moment he slipped back into his character of a knight. Narissa as much as I hate to ask this of your could you mind our drinks for a dance? I promise to dance the next song with you if you do. Of course they would both agree, and Seraph smiled at them as they confirmed that guess.

Reaching out Seraph led Ishtar onto the dance floor once again. He waited for a few seconds before silently activating the gold flower in her hair. Suddenly her entire body was hypersensitive, and with Seraph's hands on her while they danced her arousal would slowly start to grow.

Seraph was looking forward to seeing just how long she could last before she could not hide it any longer.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:39 am
Profile YIM

Narissa found herself sipping even more with the drink in her hand. So much for the self restraint. 'Well, maybe it's been really diluted and weakened by the punch . . .' By the time the toast was done, many of the other students had give a clap of approval, others taking heftier chugs of their drinks.

When she had finished over half of a drink, she was surprised she had gulped so much before Seratil offered his drink and Ishtar's drink before he swept her away. Before she even knew it, she was on her own guarding two drinks on the table as she wavered slightly. Still wondering what just happened.

"I think . .. I should watch these sitting down." Somehow juggling the three, and the forgotten staffs looped through the belt of her skirt while she sat down to a lone table as she waited for the sudden dizzy spell to past over her.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:08 am

Ishtar smiled as the knight had asked to dance, Why thank you Seratil. I would be honored to dance with you. Ishtar handed off drink to the red mage, feeling a little guilty that she was left holding their drinks. However she would get the next dance, so Narrisa was not too bad off.

Ishtar felt herself almost get swept off her feet as she lead on to dance floor. As the music began she felt his hands on her hips, and was surprised as she could feel the blood to her cheeks. That drink must have been more powerful that I thought. She could feel her started to get aroused by his closeness to her.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:10 pm

As the two danced Seraph noticed the blood flowing into her cheeks, and commented as such. Your blushing, are you embarrassed to be dancing with me? Seraph's voice was confused and puzzled, as if he had no idea what was really wrong with her and was trying to work out why her cheeks were reddening.

Despite his apparent confusion Seraph did not miss a step of the dance, and the two continued to move together to the music. Seraph made sure he kept an eye on Narissa in case some other monster made a move towards her, but the wolf from earlier must have spread the word about who Seraph's partners were and as such which two students were strictly off limits.

Good.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:13 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar would have blushed more so if it was possible, caught in her worked up emotions. Ah, I Am? No I'm not embarrassed....I am just...just its... She could feel her arousal rise up in her. Its just such a magical moment to be dancing with someone as handsome as you. I-I find it...romantic.

The redness in her checks never did go away as they danced if anything she found it hard to take her eyes of him as she could feel herself want to be close to him. The warmth of his arms, the smell of his body, it was too much.
Yet she had to hold on, and keep her dignity as they danced.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:22 am

Narissa was glad to be off her feet. Not so much for the heels, she had been able to walk in fine with them all day and they weren't threatening to kill her for it. But it was her head.

"Maybe I shouldn't have toasted with the others. . . ." She felt herself growing warmer where she sat, eyes drifting to the dancing pair of Seratil and Ishtar as openly stared from her point in the area. Narissa's eyes seemed to have an objective of their own as they traced the lines of his face, trailing up his jaw line, memorizing the curves of his lips, the angle of his nose . . . It was with that fixation she saw the look of confusion directed towards Ishtar.

"What are they doing?"

Oh . . . how she wanted to be there dancing with him, not Ishtar. How she could imagine his hands over her hips, the strong limb caressing her right outside her skirt . . . How if that hand were to travel just south he could touch on the bare thigh just hidden by the spandex and--

"Oh wow! Bad thoughts!" In her daydreaming, her skin began to tingle with her imagination. Her hand shot out to her drink, hoping it would settle her heated thoughts.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:08 am

At Ishtar's claim realisation clicked in Seraph's eyes and a half smile spread across his face. Romantic you say? Something romantic doesn't cause such a reaction. I think it is something different, something that wouldn't mind it if I did this... As his voice trails off Seraph deviates from the dance slightly. His movements remain the same, but one of his hands shifted position so that its fingers were able to clasp her rear cheek. As they danced he squeezed lightly.

Of course Seraph could see Narissa, although since she was seated she could not see his hand. He had seen her jealousy when he had been simply dancing, and he was curious as to how she would react when their position changed so that she could see the hand.

Eventually the crowd shifted, and Narissa could see the hand as it grasped Ishtar. Seraph watched for her reaction eagerly, although to either of the students he was focused purely on Ishtar.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar let lose a soft moan as she felt Seratil's warm touch slightly squeeze her rump. He was dead on what she wanted. It felt so good. Ahhh, I just want to be by your side, Seratil. You move me in ways I didn't expected!!! She was putty in his hands.

As far Ishtar was concerned the only two in that room was herself and Seratil. And that was good enough for her.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:35 am

Narissa's was beginning to be aware of her heart beat, how in tuned with the music it was as she took a gulp of air, swallowing down a bout of nervousness she wasn't sure of. Despite all of her watching of said drinks and the staffs that were now laid on the table, her black eyes could only focus on the pair that were dancing around. Ok, maybe only ONE of the dancers.

Seratil.

The angle she was at, she could only see his back, Ishtar's hands peaking over whitle they took their place at his hip and opposite shoulder. She could pretend for a second that it was her hands there as they stepped around heel-toe-heel-toe as a veil covered the rest of the dance floor, letting no distractions from the knight and his elegant dancing. Where she could only focus on his touch . . .his hands. . . where she could feel the weight of his hand on her shoulder. . . .

It was as if she was dancing with him right now, and it might have been the alchohol, but when she saw the angle of the dance change and Ishtar's back was to her, a shuddering gasp left her as she saw her ass grabbed and she almost flew a hand on her own as if she were there to hold it.

"Oh my gosh . . . " A furious blush overtook her cheeks as she stared, her heart skipping a beat.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:32 am

Seraph's half smile became a full one at Ishtar's words, and at Narissa's reaction to his hand groping Ishtar's ass. Perhaps I should do something more serious right in the middle of this dance? Suddenly Seraph chuckles. You must be a terribly bad influence for me to suggest doing something that I would normally be in charge of stopping. His voice is light and teasing. But perhaps after my dance with Narissa we might be able to find somewhere a little bit out of the way.

As he suggests finding somewhere private after he finishes dancing with Narissa the song comes to an end and he leads Ishtar back to Narissa. Smiling he offers his hand to Narissa I believe I promised you a dance.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar looked down as there dance came to end. I'm sorry. I don't what has overcome me. I guess I just never been with anyone as handsome as you. But yes, if you want to go somewhere a bit more private, I know a few places. As the dance finishes, Ishtar bows. Thank you for the dance, Seratil, it was lovely.

She moved over and requested the drinks and the staffs with a gesture, talking would break the moment that Seratil was trying to create for Narissa. Maybe it would be wiser for Ishtar to break that moment, but letting the moment was the least she could do for the red mage who patiently held her stuff while she danced.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Narissa smiled, relinquishing her watch over the items without a thought as she placed her hands in Seratil's hand, allowing herself to be pulled up as she straightened her costume.

Heat build to her cheeks as she felt the warmth of his palm, the same heat Ishtar must have felt on her own . ..delicate area. If only she could hold her breathing at a regular pace, she was sure she would be able to keep her face from matching the color of her costume.

"I'll do my best to remember your helpful words for this dance round," she said softly, a small curtsy for effect's sake.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next