View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 A Dance of Light 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Dance of Light
Seraph led Narissa into a dance, but as he did so something about her seemed off. He wasn't sure what it was, but she seemed distracted by something that was not him. This simple fact caused his annoyance to grow, but also presented another opportunity. No-one else in the room heard the brief negotiation that mentally went on between him and one of the other male 'students'. But the end result was that Narissa was soon dancing with him, and Seraph was alone. It had been easy enough with some magical assistance for Seraph to simply transfer everything he had built up in Narissa to feel about him to feel about the other male.

Now with only a single student to focus on Seraph made his way back to Ishtar, smiling at her as he did so.

It seems Narissa has decided she wanted to dance with another partner, and since this song is still only half finished ... would you care to join me again? He extended his hand towards Ishtar, ready to start dancing with the blue haired student again.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Really, that is too bad. However I would be happy to finish this dance with you. Ishtar smiled as she took the knight's extended hand. Soon she would be dancing with the most interesting student here.

This is perfect! I am no longer competing with anyone. Ishtar was a bit sad that she couldn't find out more about Narissa but she could always find out her in the future. For now, she would have the knight before all to herself. And she planned to make the most of her time with the handsome fellow.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:24 am

Seraph's smile grew slightly at Ishtar's words, although he waited until he had led her back to the dance floor and they were moving to speak. To bad you say? You don't sound very upset over the news ... in fact you sound rather pleased by that change. You weren't jealous of me being polite to Narissa were you? As he asks his hand slides down slightly, moving out of the proper position for the dance and gripping her rump.

Seraph smiles at Ishtar as she answers, and as the two continue dancing he looks into her eyes. Of course ... this does mean I no longer have to split part of my attention away from you.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:17 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar blushed and gasp just a little bit as she felt Seritiall hand grab her rear. The knight was showing her that he was quite interested in her. Well I would be lying if I wasn't be jealous of Narissa. She is an incredible dancer. I have never seen anyone dance like that. And she could cast magic as well better than I. She was a wonderful rival.

But that didn't matter anymore, she now the knight all to herself. Ishtar blushed again. Yes, now that means I have your full attention, so this will be a memorial night!

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 am

Seraph chuckled at her words. His hand shifted, and started rubbing her ass through her costume. Since he had never turned the flowers hypersensitivity spell off such an action should prove very ... entertaining. Glancing around he saw that the male 'students' were starting to get a little restless, being in such close proximity to their prey and being forced to just watch was starting to get to them. For his part, Seraph had enjoyed playing Ishtar and Narissa against each other, and ever since Narissa had been traded off he had continued to enjoy Ishtar's company.

In terms of magic you were actually more impressive. Her spells strike me as something she had been taught, yours looked self taught. To reach an illusion of that scale, with no formal training from a illusionist is a very impressive feat. As for the dancing ... I could easily teach you to move like that if you wanted ... Seraph smirked, and his next words whispered ... or in other ways.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:22 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped a little as felt him continue to rub her rear. Even through the her costume she could feel his caress. It was very arousing. So arousing in fact she didn't even notice the mood of the room change among the male members of the crowd.

Thank you. I did learn through self training, but it was not without... consequences. Ishtar looked a way for a second, but turned back towards her night. However, if you want to teach me how to 'move', I am willing to learn.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 am

Seraph smiled at Ishtar, and he did a quick mental comparison. He had set a mental timer when the head girl gave her speech as to when they would all be free to strike, and now he compared that timer to how long the musicians expected this song to go on for. He found that his own timer would run down before this song ended, not long to wait now. He had enjoyed Ishtar's company, Narissa's to, but even he wanted the real 'dance' to begin. Unlike most of the others he understood that the anticipation was some of the fun, and like only a few he had actually made an effort to determine the real reason for the prom. He agreed entirely with it, although in his case only because if it wasn't there he would have to reveal himself to the other angels, if any still existed.

When this dance finishes I would be honoured to help you learn that Ishtar. Seraph's hand squeezed one more time before shifting back up into the proper position for the dance. Giving a brief flare of arousal before letting the anticipation of what would come afterwards grow.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:49 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar stared at the knight's handsome smile. As he brought her up to back up from her bow she felt him squeeze her rear one more time. She blushed a bit as she a bit aroused by his caress. She wasn't sure why she was so excited, but he seemed to be a bit preoccupied with something. Still he kept dancing and she was caught up in being so close to him.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:02 pm

As the pair danced the light's started to dim, giving two very different signals to the two groups currently participating in the prom. The real students assumed that it was to give a more romantic atmosphere ... the monsters however knew that it was signalling that it was almost time. When the power flickered out the entire area was plunged into darkness as the music died down. A couple of the girls giggled, but when the power came back those giggles turned into screams. Every monster here had shifted back into their natural form, and those incapable of doing so had charged out of their hiding places.

Seraph had not shifted however, due to the nature of his real form him doing so would have illuminated everything. But once the lights were back on ropes of light wrapped around each of Ishtar's limbs, and his own form changed. He simply seemed to 'grow' out of it, but since his disguise almost exactly matched his real form, with only some minor adjustments to his facial appearance to conceal him from any students, nothing much changed other than his size ... and his wings of course. One was split into its feathers, of which four were providing the 'ropes' securing Ishtar. I believe I promised you something when the dance ended ... which it appears to have done so.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:50 am
Profile YIM

As the music came to an end, the light began to dim. Ishtar had found it quite romantic, it had been a beautiful prom so far and now it was starting to turn into a romantic one. Then when the song finished, the power flickered and died plunging everything into darkness. Ishtar didn't know what to make of it, she could here people moving about and a few giggles but how they could see in the darkness was beyond her.

Then just as suddenly, the lights came on. There were monsters every where attacking students. It was like the entire male body had been transformed. What's going on? She looked up at her knight for protection. However he appeared to be bigger than he was before... and had a pair of wings.

It was then he attacked, one of the knight's wings shot out ropes of lights which immediately wrapped around each of Ishtar's limbs. She was suddenly helplessly bound by her knight. Ah no! What are you going to do to me?

Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:14 am

Seraph briefly caressed Ishtar's cheek, and with his human disguise abandoned he felt his power return to it's normal level. His mana bubbled over, and within seconds the usual mana 'bubble' formed around him. As for his brief touch on Ishtar's cheek ... mana started to flow into her, reinforcing the liquid mana he had slipped into her drink earlier. Exactly what you wanted me to do ... and in doing so I can protect you from all that... Seraph waves his hand at the general chaos going on around them, at the various students with costumes ripped and who are already being raped by alien tentacles. Some are screaming, some are already moaning, and others have their cries muffled by tentacles thrusting into warm mouths.

Of course if you would prefer I could simply let you go ... of course doing so would indicate that you are fair game for any of those ... abominations. Do you want me to?

Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:31 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar blushed as she felt Seraph's hand brush against her cheek, she could feel the warmth as it brushed against. As he shows her the chaos around her, she saw the utter horror around her. Already the assault had begun on the various students as they were in the various states of undress by the aliens assault them. She quickly closed her eyes and looked away. Still she could here the screams of fear, and the moans of lust already filling the room.

To simply let go in the middle of that orgy, it was not a fate she wanted. No please keep me a way from that. I don't want to be part of that.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:49 am

Seraph smiled kindly at Ishtar, despite his intentions and everything he had done he was still what he had been born to be. To be able to shield someone for once, not just rape them ... was liberating. His hand continued to brush against Ishtar's cheek, and as he did so the last two free feathers started to worm their way down the top of her costume. Each one formed a slow moving bulge in her outfit that crept across her skin as it coiled around each of her breasts and started to squeeze.

Now Ishtar I'm going to release your limbs since I don't really see the point in binding them. If you want to leave at any time say so and I will withdraw. I'm sure there would be another student around here that would be quite happy to beg to have me as a partner ... considering what is happening. The feathers unwrapped from Ishtar's limbs. Seraph was taking a gamble, on the arousal he had created in the lead up, on her fear of simply being thrown into the sexual frenzy that was going on around them, and her realisation that as long as she was with Seraph she was safe from it. If any of those gambles were wrong ... this event would be a lot less enjoyable.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:07 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she felt the feathers work the way down the top of her costume and began to wrap around her breasts. She blushed as she felt her breasts begin to swell under the caress of Seraph's feathers. Still his hand suggested brushed against her cheeked suggested he wanted to be gentle with her.

Seraph listed her options and any time she could asked to be released and left to her own devices in this chaos. No please, don't leave me here. I will be good. She wasn't sure what he planned to do with her, but she was sure it would be alot safer than what was going on around her.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:43 am

Seraph chuckled as his feathers released her limbs, letting Ishtar move freely. He was standing in an empty circle about three meters in every direction from him. Even now, in the throes of a sexual frenzy, the other monsters gave him his space. The silent message was clear ... Ishtar could stay in that clear calm circle with him ... or she could join the masses of students screaming and moaning in fear and pleasure.

Well she would be joining them in her cries soon enough ... but for now Seraph was content to continue the slow build up of her pleasure. While one could simply rape straight away, relying on the drugs to ensure the student was aroused enough, Seraph preferred to use pleasure to throw a student over the edge. And for that he required patience, fortunately something he had significant amounts of when he really needed it. Like now.

His tentacles squeezed each breast in turn, relaxing his grip on one as the other tightened. The pattern was fairly slow, and the pleasure that built up from it was also slow but constant. I knew you were a smart girl Ishtar.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:00 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next