View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 A dance of remembrance (Ryu) 

Post A dance of remembrance (Ryu)
The blue haired man smiled as Ryu accepted his hand and offer to dance. The dance floor was pretty wide and as the two of them walked through it, Rahs noticed that for being outside the gym, they managed to make it quite comfortable for everyone. They slipped by many persons until they found a bit of space near the gym's walls and then the mercenary stood in front of the redhead.

With a smile, one of his hands took one of hers while the other was placed at her waist, feeling the fabric of her cobweb-designed coat and then the curve of her body before starting to gently move to a side before changing direction, guided the song's rhythm. The syrictae was obviously not used to the way humans dance, but he's always been a quick learner and all those times he seemed to look away he was actually learning from the other couples.

Yes, he also learned to play tennis with Ryu too, and now he was learning to dance with her. Their swords swayed lightly and his cape flowed around them as if moved by a mystic wind. His thoughts about the relation he had with the redhead and now those memories being brought back caused Rahs to chuckle. He then shook his head as if shaking those thoughts away and then looked at Ryu. "I'm sorry if I don't dance pretty well, I rarely do. But like you are fond of danger, I took the risk to share it with you."

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Post Re: A dance of remembrance (Ryu)
His touch startled her in a way, to feel how someone else than herself touched her skin was a quite uncomfortable feeling. But she accepted his offer to dance so she wouldn't complain and the feeling would fade away in a short time anyway. The song could've been a faster one though, but still enjoyable enough. Just after he placed his hands on appropriate positions, she did it as well, being guided by his movements which seemingly began to improve in smoothness and sleekness with every second that passed by.

You flatter me, I have to say I don't like that. Her tone seemed ironic, in fact she liked the thought how someone actually tried to talk to her in such a charming way. While she still followed his movements due she accepted him to take the leadership in their actions, her red hair swung through the air while she appeared to move her body in a seductive way even if she didn't mean to. But after all, she was proud of herself to accept his offer earlier and could actually share something girlish with another person. Compared to the other girls around, it had been an enjoyable change.

Her eyes followed his movements, trying to keep her feet away from his while they moved and she had to admit he danced pretty well compared to what he actually stated. You seem to be a rather quick learner, sir. She smiled at him. Sure, he was male, but for now it was fine. Ryu could feel how she became thirsty when they continued, maybe she'd have to drink something anyway due it seemed like someone is going to make a speech and then she'd have to touch glasses with some people.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Rahs knew he must have startled Ryu when they started dancing, yet she never said anything or acted differently, probably ignoring the feeling and thinking it would disappear after a while. And they indeed kept dancing, her hair and his cape created a red veil around them as their bodies kept spinning around the dance floor. "Oh really? You may not like me much then," he said back with a light laugh as their eyes looked at each other.

They were dancing very fluently as the mercenary got the hang of the steps, and eventually his attention moved from coordinating his movements and keeping to the illusion's appearance towards the way Ryu moved. He had never seen the redhead moved so seductively and 'girlish', and smiled when he noticed her eyes were trying to check his movements too, though probably to mess up the dance unlike him.

It also occurred to him that probably Ryu wasn't that much interested in at least his fake appearance nor the fact of being with a boy, considering that he had a glimpse of how close the redhead and a special blue haired student grew together, but he at least was with her to enjoy a part of the night, and wondered if she'd be more interested after discovering his identity. The thought caused him to chuckle as she commented about his dancing skills.

"Thank you, I'm doing my best." Rahs smiled back at Ryu and when the song ended they both stopped. He noticed how the new song was calmer and not exactly meant for dancing since the volume went down too. The mercenary smiled at Ryu and extended a hand, gesturing them to go for the food tables. "Thank you for the dance, would you want to drink something now?" Rahs asked. It was possible that a head girl would come soon to make a speech, and the time for the signal loomed ever closer and he knew it. A moment he almost couldn't wait for.

SFA---

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:19 am

Her new company seemed to be lost in his thoughts quite often, mentioning how often he chuckles when she says or asks something. It didn't matter though, the redhead herself had been lost in thoughts during class quite frequently. The situation about the whole prom and their own position seemed to be quite obvious, she was confident that her dance partner may be as nervous as she was. Ryu returned his smile and after a new song began, looked at him while the volume went down and the rhythm wasn't that inviting anyway.

Sounds like a good idea. I'd like to thank you for the dance as well, it was very enjoyable. Even if she reminded herself about her earlier statement that she wouldn't drink the punch anyway, it seemed to be a nice gesture towards him and she wouldn't miss the chance to spend the remaining time with him. After they would get their drinks, Ryu would offer him to retreat from the public due she disliked the crowd and could use some more information about her company.

But the same thought reminded her about her closer relationship with Ishtar, the blue haired student seemed to be interested in another male person anyway so she'd enjoy her evening as well as her friend. While she thought about it she already walked towards the food tables through the crowd of students, she was confident her company would follow her after all so she didn't turn around. Just before she stopped in front of the punch, she gazed over her shoulder and offered him another smile before she filled two glasses with the strange drink. Even if it would be appropriate for the guy to serve the drinks she liked to take the leadership and offered him one of the drinks. I heard it's not really strong, but it seems to be the only thing to drink around.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:17 pm

"It was my pleasure," Rahs replied to Ryu after she thanked him for the dance as well, and agreed to go for the drinks. The redhead moved faster than him at first and he had to follow her close, as they walked between the crowd and couples. She looked over her shoulder with a smile, the mercenary smiling back, and filled two glasses with the weird punch.

Rahs thanked her as he took the glass and looked at it. He knew there was something wrong with it and probably would end up affecting a few monsters besides any of the girls that drank from it too. It didn't matter to him anyway, not only his physical condition helped him stay healthy but his metabolism was also capable of rendering almost any substance harmless. "Well, I'll be the judge of that," he told Ryu as he drank a bit from it. This actually doesn't taste that good... It was his first time trying punch and it was modified too. He probably would think twice before deciding to drink the liquid at another occasion.

"Huh, well, it isn't so bad. Go ahead and try it." I'd like to see how it affects you. He raised his cup as if offering a careful description, but he really couldn't care much about it. Even after she had drank the punch or not, Ryu offered him to move away from the public. Good decision, Ryu, he thought, remembering that the redhead didn't seem the social type either considering she had trained tennis alone. "Yea, I'm not fond of crowds either," Rahs commented, but it wasn't exactly true, nor false. The mercenary was thinking of something to say to Ryu as they moved away from everyone to a lonely corner, near some rock structures they had placed. Everyone else seemed that they decided to go for a drink or something to eat after the dance, but remained near the tables, talking about whatever they wished. Rahs glanced at them before turning to the redhead, thinking in a way to remind her of her experiences in the gym behind them, though his silence would probably let Ryu start a topic first.

SFA---

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Ryu decided to let the thought to try the punch pass, even if it may appear weird she even decided to get some. Lyndsey told her already that it seemed like they put some alcohol inside, but almost nobody knew what an effect such drinks could have on the always tough and confident redhead. Compared to almost any other human she knew she could drink about two glasses of something another one could consume about six glasses of and it would have the same effect. She had never really tried something stronger than beer, except this one time at her friend's house, so it was quite obvious for those who spent some time with her and not really an advantage for Ryu.

While they walked over to some kind of rock structures next to some ruins of the middle age they placed there as additional objects for the theme, she thought about how to begin a conversation with the young man next to her. Even though the structures would allow them so it on she decided to stand for that time, not mentioning the fact she would get lazy if she would sit down anyway. His earlier statement about crowds made him rather interesting for her even if she decided not to ask him about that. The glass made its way upwards to her lips where they slightly opened to welcome the fruit punch, she took a sip and let it run over the surface of her tongue before she consumed it. It wasn't that bad, as he said, but she could taste the alcohol pretty well and the fruity flavor of strawberries and something that tasted like pears were quite enjoyable. Still, there had been something aside those obvious things, but she couldn't explain what at all. Maybe they put in something else...

You were right, it is not that bad. You noticed that appearance of something else in there? Maybe I am just being paranoid, but I guess it's not just some alcohol and juice... Isaac seemed to be distracted by something if Ryu mentioned the silence between them. The gym had never been the best place to talk since the alien she encountered twice took her virginity there while she practiced tennis, now she would have to spend her evening there. Anyway, do you practice any sports? Guess there is an athletic young man behind this facade, am I right? She said in a kind of teasing voice that underlined her compliment. Male company would be something interesting to investigate and the chance seemed to inviting. For now, at least, it was everything she came up with. Even though she waited for him to open a subject due she never really liked to talk about herself, his silence forced her to say something in a way.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:30 pm

"It tastes a bit unique, maybe added some sugar or something," Rahs replied to Ryu, slightly amused at the redhead calling herself paranoid. Being wary of unknown stuff was always necessary to keep living or avoid problems, especially for a warrior like him and other aliens and agents he had faced in the past.

He was just gonna ask her if she disliked crowds as well, which was the first idea that occurred to him to kill the silence. Fortunately for him, she had asked him about sports and commented that he should be very athletic behind the facade of the lonely ranger. But, what sports could he think of that a human would know? There was some Alycal riding competitions back in Syrictova, but there was no way she'd know what one of those is.

The realization of the different sports they practiced forced Rahs to think while he casually drank more of the punch, ignoring the weird flavor and leaving about a quarter left of the weird liquid. He looked back at Ryu with a smile, deciding to mention things he can do that could relate to what humans can do too. "Well, I practice gymnastics and swimming," He started, trying to remember anything else he could possibly say, until something hit him. Right... Thanks for the opening. He then smiled widely as if proud, and said "I love tennis, too. One of my favorite sports, but just recently learned to play it though. Actually it was a girl like you who taught me."

SFA---

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Ryu winced slightly at the thought about tennis he couldn't know about, but the memory alone created different feelings within her. At first it was just anger about what happened, but the thought got quickly replaced by the pleasure she felt and her mind tried to suppress that thought quickly. Maybe it was just the knowledge she played tennis with him in exchange of some sexual experience, after all she wouldn't have to worry about problems about that at all. No, he did something unforgivable to her and she wouldn't agree that she even liked it, that thought just wouldn't fit her.

Meanwhile it seemed like some seconds passed since he spoke and she had been lost in her thoughts, she shook her head and raised an eyebrow before she faced him again. Are there... girls around your school? Excuse me, but that seems to be quite strange, don't you think so? It didn't take long for her to change her face into a friendlier expression, offering him a warm smile before she gazed at the crowd like he did moments before. Guess if it had been a skilled girl it doesn't matter, right? Won't tell the teachers, I promise. She kept her smile and took a sip of her drink again, she still disliked the idea to consume a drink she didn't make herself or saw how it had been made.

Suddenly another thought popped up in her mind. His voice and the way he had been interested in her, even when he mentioned that a girl taught him to play tennis, everything seemed to be linked in a way. No, not at all. The fact he'd sit next to her was quite awkward and even if it was possible it wouldn't make no sense due he wasn't able to change his appearance like that and his voice just seemed to be similar, not exactly like the alien's one. She shook her head and looked at him again, still offering him a warm smile. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what was the girl like who taught you to... play tennis?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Rahs noticed how it seemed that the redhead got lost in thought due his comment and winced slightly. He wanted to grin, but he remembered that unlike his usual self with the mask, the illusion would make his smile evident. He struggled to keep the grin away as he waited for an answer, his mind finding joy in trying to guess what she was thinking. Is she mad she lost that tennis match? Or is the loss of her virginity what really disturbs her? Does she keep thinking she didn't like it? Haha...

Ryu had grown to be a special girl for the alien. He probably was remembered by her too, though the only reason why she would do that was because of what he did that afternoon in the gym. The memory obviously affected Ryu, but any further thoughts about about that night and her were interrupted when she asked confused if there girls in the fake school. ... Maybe it shouldn't have been that recently... he thought as he understood what the redhead thought of it.

He noticed her gazes and how it changed directions, as he thought of an answer. "Ah, no... It was almost a year ago... Back then I wasn't in my school yet," his face expressed his realization of what she meant, but then he smiled as he cleared the doubt. Rahs saw how she kept drinking from her glass, and did the same thing, finishing his drink and placing it next to him on the rock structure.

The redhead seemed to be thinking in something as she drank, though. This time, the mercenary wasn't sure of what she was thinking, but thought that it was probably about that day, though she didn't seem to react like just a few seconds ago. Either that, or how well the other girls look in dresses, or she's thinking about my identity... Oh well, she will find out soon. Ryu turned at him again, offering a warm smile as she asked for details on the girl that taught the blue haired man to play tennis. He chuckled. The young man did so as if going back to the great moment it should have been, but the mercenary chuckled as he could keep saying things about that day. His eyes drifted off to the crowd as if looking at the invisible girl and said "Well... She had long red hair and deep red eyes. She was slightly tall and seemed very competitive when I met her. She was training by herself, you see. I was secretly watching her slam the ball back and forth with a wall and it was not until she seemed satisfied with her training that I decided to interrupt." At this point, Rahs turned his eyes to Ryu and kept talking, as if finding the resemblance between the two girls. "I took a racket and asked her to show me how to play, since it looked kinda fun..." he added.

SFA---

Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Almost a year ago. Interesting... She repeated as if lost in her thoughts again. His story appeared to be rather similar to her own but with some minor differences at some points and she doubted he was the alien anyway. Still, she couldn't toss the thought to the side as easily as before. It bothered her that exactly this thought popped up in her mind all the time and the details about it just increased her anger.

I should meet this girl someday, she sounds exactly like what I used to be. The training by herself thing and so on. After she said that her head turned to him and her eyes met his own as his eyes turned to her as well. She just couldn't believe what he said, not a single word seemed to make any sense for her but the current state of her mind didn't make sense either. Her thoughts went and awkward way, thinking about that day again. It had been her first day as a freshman, quite new to the island and already her first encounter back then, it used to be her earlier behaviour to walk around alone and simply don't care about her surroundings, but this monster didn't simply teach her how to lose a match, he teached her that nothing seemed to be what it was and that she shouldn't trust into everything she does.

You know, what you say reminds me of something that happened earlier. I practiced tennis in the gym and I met someone who wanted me to teach him how to play. He mentioned it looks 'kind of fun' and I didn't hesitate to show him that I am pretty good. We made a bet, set up prices or trophies for the winner if you know what I mean. Unfortunately I underestimated him and lost... ... and lost my virginity. Not that it bothered her at all, it would happen someday but that it would be him who took it was something she couldn't handle. It didn't simply bother her, she was afraid of him since the point he punished her for her behaviour and the fact she couldn't do anything to defend herself. But the thing that really annoyed her was that she lost the match against him. Nobody had been able to defeat her if she really wanted to win, but her state back then forced her to give up. After all nobody would expect something like what he wanted her to do as a price.

We had some fun. She shook her head and looked at him again. I am just talking about myself, how about you? Did you improve your skills since you began to play tennis? Guess if she had been a nice person she may encouraged you to try something new. Ryu tried to think of a way to get rid off the thought in her mind. Yes, afterwards she thought it had been worth to lose for such an amount of sexual experience and satisfaction, but she lost and he took something without asking. The thought of revenge always put a grin on her face, but she would never play tennis against him again anyway.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Well, probably weeks ago... Rah corrected himself with amusement as Ryu seemed to get lost in her thoughts, possibly unable to believe that the day when she lost her virginity seemed similar to his story. It was obviously not logical to start thinking that Isaac was Rahs in disguise because as far as she knew he couldn't change his appearance, and that would make her a little paranoid. But when thinking about Rahs, that would actually help her.

"Haha, yeah, you two would get along maybe... But then... It'd be like if you were looking at a mirror..." He said to Ryu. His was a thoughtful tone, as if being amazed by the similar look between the girls. But inside his mind he knew that his words would disturb Ryu even more, and he didn't plan stopping. Even though he really liked the redhead for being like she was, he unfortunately was amused by tormenting her a bit.

The mercenary then listened carefully to Ryu's description of that day, and was just going to say something too when he decided to point out a fact that just seconds ago was pointed out by her too. "Him? In the gym? Was it here then? Just like you would keep my secret, I can assure you I won't tell the teachers," Rahs told her with a smile and a small chuckle, and after giving her some time to answer, he decided to keep talking.

"Well, that's interesting too, you know. I also played like that with the girl I told you about. I felt pretty confident enough to play after she explained some stuff. And that guy you mentioned, he seems to be a quick-learner, huh?" He added, obviously throwing more similarities between their stories, but his face was one of pure innocence, like a kid saying to the man outside the door that her mom told her to say she wasn't home.

Well, you were pretty confident too, but it didn't matter at the end... And if you had some fun then was it okay? Rahs thought with mental laugh. His eyes were still looking at Ryu like an eager student does when in front of a teacher. "Well, she didn't encourage me per se, but I did tell her I will definitely search her again to have more fun... Oh, and hope you don't mind if I ask, but what did you lose exactly? You set prices while playing, right?" he added and thought to himself Oh Rahs, stop it.

SFA---

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Ryu raised a hand and stroked through her red hair while she gazed away, it was like she had to experience the same day again and again without an end, but Isaac couldn't know anyway, so there was no reason to tell him to shut up. She doubted she would see the male next to her again someday, so she could talk with him without such hesitation as usual. He was not used to the ground, or obviously wasn't, and no one would ever know about what they were talking and she would willingly serve him with a subject to talk about when they were going to return to their school.

Hm? Oh, yeah, right... Why yes, it was here. In the gym behind us, obviously. Nothing to care about anyway, so it doesn't matter if you tell anyone at all. Despite the fact nobody would believe you anyway, Isaac. It seemed to be awkward if someone actually mentioned her story to a teacher, but she guessed he wouldn't say anything at all if she mentioned his own appearance.

And he had been a quick-learner, yes. He was quite... impressive. Not what you must think right now, but his skills still surprise me if I think about our match. She turned to him again while she investigated his face expression. He didn't seem to know anything, it didn't matter how many similarities their stories seemed to exhibit but something tormented her about his words and the image that immediately popped up in her head.

His next question hit her like a wooden club would. Ryu blinked one or two times before she even realized he was still there and expected an answer. Yeah, we set prices while playing. I even thought I could win and agreed. She shrugged and her eyes gazed back to the crowd. Actually he didn't ask me to play with him, he was just there and if I would have won the game he would have left me alone... I guess. If she mentioned what he did, she doubted their bet would have mattered anyway. But as I told you, he won... His price had been me, Isaac. He didn't give me a chance and he won, he said something like "...if I win, you're mine to play with." or stuff.

Subconsciously the redhead drank the whole rest of her almost full glass of punch and gulped hard afterwards. Maybe he'd ask her what happened then, boys had been interested in something like sexual involving stories and of course he'd be no exception, but maybe she was mistaken. The redhead sat down on the rock structure next to him and placed her glass in her lap, the structure didn't seem to be that flat-bottomed. Her head turned to him again and she looked at him with a smile. Weird, huh?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:36 pm

"Right, I suppose there's no reason to linger in the past. What's done is done and they obviously wouldn't believe there was a male here if someone from a school like mine said that and without proof either." The mercenary told Ryu as he watched her stroke her red hair and his eyes moved a bit to the side as well, as if worried if he touched a delicate subject.

"Wow, you make it sound like if he was very capable enough from the beginning. He probably had a very good condition and mastered what you taught him quickly," Rahs commented, taking a glance towards Ryu. His earlier comment probably would help Ryu to get over that day, although it wasn't that probable either, but his words would just praise himself and maybe fuel the feelings inside of her.

Her answer about the prices of the match sounded hesitant and obviously affected her a lot. He noticed how her eyes turned towards the crowd and finished her explanation, drinking her whole glass of punch with one gulp and resting it on her lap afterwards. Yeah, obviously affected her much.

Sure, most if not all boys were interested in stories that involved sex, but hearing it from a girl was embarrassing (but obviously arousing), and besides, he already knew what happened. He did all that after all. Rahs watched how Ryu sat next to him and added a simple weird as if she commented that she won the lottery yesterday without even being interested in it. "Yea... Weird. Looks like he wasn't that great after all, sorry if it bugs you. You don't need to keep explaining if you don't want to." His eyes turned away once more, feigning his apology, and in reality hoping to keep that well-mannered school boy facade.

SFA---

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:02 pm

That's not the point, Isaac. It's not like I don't want to talk about it either, everyone needs to make out someday in the public I guess, but after all we were alone and stuff. As you can see I don't mind to explain it at all. He had been a very handsome person, she actually didn't intend to do anything at all but just waiting for the day to eventually pass by. This guy however and his whole appearance almost turned her into a sociable person even if the subjects could have been better sometimes.

Maybe she just needed someone like herself, another loner like Susan she met some time ago, but that wasn't the best choice either. Ishtar seemed to be a nice student, but her memory problems and her way to react to everything seemingly turned Ryu into an even more depressed person sometimes. She never made real friends back at home and now that she was there on this island, she made some but couldn't handle the way they took care of her as well as her own way to take care of her new friends.

The redhead chuckled before she gazed away into the crowd of students as he did. He seemed pretty challenging, you know? I am not the one who refuses and offer like he did even though the price stuff seemed strange, but as I said, it was fun anyway as long as it lasted. Odd enough for him to sit here and talk about some strange guy in the gym who had been a monster around the island, now I can't stop talking about it.

Oh, by the way, what happened to her? You said you'd return to her to... Ryu stopped to talk for a short moment, her gaze turned back to Isaac and investigated him carefully before she tossed the thought to the side. Even if it sounded kind of similar how would he have been able to sit there and talk about something from their past? He could simply ravage her anyway. ... to 'have more fun', so what happened? Did you two make out or did you never return? Nothing could hurt more if there is nobody that returns like her old friend Ruby even if she said she would someday. To wait for someone like that is a painfull suffering.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Rahs listened how Ryu explained that she was okay with telling what happened that day. Let's hear your side of the story then, he decided to ask the redhead sitting next to him to describe the event. "Well, what exactly happened then? Did you make out and gave him oral? Was that the price he set?"

Rahs decided to be direct as well if she had no problem being like that. He then heard her comment that he seemed challenging enough to have the match and that it was fun. "Oh, so you did like it then after all?" He was probably referring to the match they had, but his words seemed like they talked about the match and the rape afterwards. The match of tennis they had was slightly amusing for him, he had admitted to himself. Watching her jump and hit the ball back with determination was a great sight, and he did enjoy swinging the racket somewhat, but defeating her caused the greatest satisfaction.

Rahs wasn't aware that Ryu had suffered the pain of being promised to see her dear friend again and never seeing her again, but he was thinking whether or not he had actually returned for Ryu. "Well, I didn't exactly return to see her again, exactly. But I was lucky enough to see her again other time, but with another one of her friends..." He had after all caught Ryu in his trap of leaving Ishtar hanging in a classroom. "We had lots of fun alright... You could say that, but in the end we fucked right there after the match." Was the universe capable of creating such coincidence? He didn't take long to add another little fact, "Oh, it seems she lost her virginity that time too."

SFA---

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 156 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next