View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Confession (Part 1,Story) 

Post The Confession (Part 1,Story)
Well, I was requested to make a story by Madison, between her character and mine, Karin. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE ALIGN, TELL ME. Here we go:

The Confession
(For reference: Kim and Madison have never met in this story)

The sounds of pleasure filled the room as Madison looked on, blushing, from the slit space of the open door, at the sight of Karin and Linnis having such a sensual time on Karin’s bed.

It was about four p.m. on Sunday and she had just gone to see Karin about a problem she had been having with Keemari, the seductive male teacher/monster. When she had arrived, the door had been open, yet Karin had not been home. Not thinking, Madison had begun to look through some papers that were lying on the bed, thinking for a second that they might contain some information on where Karin went. At that moment, Karin walked into the main room, causing Madison to leap up in surprise, and hide in the closet, where she spied that Linnis was with Karin. Now here we are.

“Oh! Karin! Please, more! More! ”, the cries echoed and from inside the closet Madison’s eyes grew bit wider, surprised at how much energy that the “dorm kitten” Karin had. I had no idea she was so…good! I didn’t think anyone could keep up with Linnis, but here is the slender, green-eyed kitten doing a wonderful job. Madison let out a long breath she didn’t realize she was holding, the air coming out ragged with a hidden pleasure threaded through it at the lovely sight before her. Focusing on Linnis, Madison could see the pleasure written on her face and etched into her body, the latter rising and writhing in bliss as Karin used her expert hands to play with the others sex, running her right hand fingers in small circles around Linnis’ clit, while her left one pumped in an out of Linnis’ hole, already drenched in juices that flowed down her arm and Linnis legs. Madison’s legs almost gave way as Linnis screamed out loud in a long moan that ripped through the dorm room, indicating that she had passed the point of a normal orgasm. Karin smiled and kissed her deeply, running hands over Linnis’ stomach and breathing words of mixed love and comfort as she held the shivering girl, covered them both up with a clean blanket beside the bed, and fell asleep with Linnis in her arms. Now’s my chance!! Madison thought as she began creeping out the still opened door, not quite remembering what she read in those papers, but alarms in her mind sounded in warning as she glanced back at Karin’s hands, a dim glow seeming to come from them.

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:05 pm

(Align the text. You know, align left, center align, align right)

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW

(Unfortunately I don't think that's possible in BBCode...and HTML is turned off on this site. So there's really no way to do it on this forum...)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:30 am

Karen/Karin

Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]