View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The Confession (Part 2,Story) 

Post The Confession (Part 2,Story)
As Karin awoke from her slumber, she slowly pried herself away from the sleeping Linnis, walking to a stack of papers she had placed nearby to write the results from this nights test subject, wondering whether or not cheating during sex was very fair or not. Tonight’s test subject experienced the same pleasure as was expected, however the amount of substitute needed was far smaller than expected, resulting in a quicker finish due to the dose used. For my next subject, I will use a minimal amount of the new substance, number 69. Karin then walked to the picture that hung in the next room, pressing a hidden button on the wall behind it. A circular area in the floor next to her feet spun open and a large metal cylinder slid out, grabbed and opened in a matter of seconds revealing a swirling mist that seemed to pulse and move like liquid smoke. The squirming entity swirled around Karin’s hands, slowly drawing the purple glow that had grown brighter each second into it, before sliding into Karin, becoming a whispered voice that only she could hear. You are getting closer Karin, soon your formula will be complete and you will control their pleasure completely, like a drug. I will then be complete and able to leave your wretched world. Won’t you just enjoy that? Yes I would you bastard. I only want this formula to be complete then to be rid of you. I wonder if anyone wonders why I suddenly became one of the best lays in the dorm. Even Linnis is becoming easy to keep up with. Maybe I need a stronger willed test subject? Perhaps, maybe that girl that was in your closet. Madison was the name I got from her memories, which are all choppy still. Madison was in my closet huh? I think I will use her. At this, Karin screamed mentally and slung the slime out of her with every fiber of willpower that could be managed, the creature slowly being sucked back into the cylinder that was soon replaced in the hole where the mechanism automatically grabbed it and took it back to its resting place.

The next morning, Madison awoke, last night’s activities a blur for some reason. She looked around to see if anything had changed, but of course it was all the same. She shrugged and sighed in relief that she finally got a night of sleep without any monster raping her for their sadistic pleasure. As she got up rubbing her eyes in sleepiness, a knock came on the door. Without thinking, she opened it wearing only her sports bra and the flat waist banded panties that covered half of each ass cheek. Aw shit, Was the last thought she had before Karin slid into her room with a sullen expression on her face.

“Karin? What’s wrong?” Madison curiously pondered as Karin took a seat.

“I need to tell you something.” Karin whispered before confessing the terrible secret she had been keeping to herself.

Karen/Karin

Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]