View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Adding To The Site 
Site Admin

Post Adding To The Site
We have an art gallery specifically for the creations of those who wish to see their works added to SHS. We also have a section of the library for stories, poetry and roleplays converted into stories. Anyone wishing to add to these areas is welcome providing they follow a few simple guidelines:

All creations need to be copyright the person who is sending them. That means it is your own work, not something you found on the net

All items should be on a theme that is relevant to the site. They don't have to be sexually explicit or set in the SHS/ADD world, but they should cover topics such as alien / scifi / fantasy (note that in a lot of cases fantasy themes will be more at home at belariath.com but we can add them here too if you want us to)

Art should be mailed to stormbringer@belariath.com and please remember to include the name (usually nickname) that you want on your gallery

Stories should be sent to the same address as attachments NOT in the body of an e-mail. I really don't have time to remove about 5000 line breaks so that paragraphs flow properly. Please remember to include your nickname for use as a heading and of course, the actual story title.

I also don't have a lot of time to strip out formatting created by Word etc. The best format is a plain text file with a double space between paragrahs. If you use HTML at all, the use of <p> <h3> <h4> <em> and <strong> tags is very helpful but the site uses a CSS for layout so presentational tags such as <font> are not useful additions.

I don't believe this is an appropriate site for extreme violence or toilet activities. And no site I own is appropriate for anything involving any character under the age of 18

Thanks! I'll add any donations as quickly as possible.

Fri May 11, 2007 10:06 am

out of curiosity.... were is the art gallery? Went looking today.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:30 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Adding To The Site
II felt it prudent to link to the gallery and library from this topic, so here ya go:

Gallery

Library

Enjoy!

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Tue May 03, 2011 4:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]