View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The Unknown Student (by DW) 

Post The Unknown Student (by DW)
The Unknown Student
Part I

Dawn approaches as the first light peeks over canvas tops of the woods. After spending the night feeding off several of the small woodland creatures to regain its powers a greater hunger grows with in it. It sits waiting just in side the tree line, watching as the young girls of the island move from dorm to classes, but resist the temptation of rushing out to grab one. So it waits for the right moment wanting not to draw attention of its return to the headmaster... Not at this time.

Its waiting pays off in the end, as a young, but ample woman walks past it. Her shoulder length blond hair blowing gently in cool morning air, as she struggles with a load of books in her small arms. Her head held down as if she was trying to watch her feet as she walks. She turns and heads down a path in to the park. It watches her form a distance as she takes a seat upon a warmly lit red bench. She tosses her books on the bench next to her, and covers her face with her fragile hands.

It zero in on her sent of her despair, like a shark picking up on the smallest drop of blood in a great ocean, as she sobs quietly to her self. It moves circling in behind her but sticking to the boundary of the tree line. It watches as she sits there fidgeting. Her school uniform skirt swaying in the genital breeze of the fall air. Then the silence of the quite is broken as she took her hands away from face to wipe the tears from her face.

"Why do they have to be so mean? What did i do to them?" Her sweet voice carries with it the pain of her teasing by some of the other girls. *sniff* "Just because I don't fit in their little click of whores, who are they to judge me..." It watches with glee at the irritation in her voice. She looks around, up and down the path of the park, and then lowers her head. "Who am I kidding they only tease me because i'm a virgin. Maybe I should just give in and find some guy to fuck.... just so they would leave me alone.." The thought sent a shiver down her back. She knows that she couldn't do that because she is saving her self for her future husband.

Many thoughts races threw its twisted evil mind as the tale of her story. The hunger grows with it, and with a delight in its voice it whispers.
"Such a innocent of this caliber to be found in this day an age..."

**To be continue**

Monster Bio
The Unknown Student (work in progression)

Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:59 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Unknown Student (by DW)
Hmm... I could see a thread in this ?
PM me if you could see the same?

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]