View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Outlaw 

Post Outlaw
this is one of many stories I want to do about this character
Beside the point that I use his name .so if possible please Critique this
I'd like to Improve

By ghost

The years following Kane’s Disappearance are considered by many to be the worst
100 years in human history.
Drastic shifts in the Continents Changed the world considerably due to the newly
Developed weapons of Tara warfare .after the fighting had came to a genocidal halt
A mutated stain of sickness swept the Earth killing of half the human population of the planet before despairing. It’s been a year since Kane awoke for suspended animation in
The Cryogenic chamber he has no memory or recollection of who he was or were he came from .he was a tall man about 6” he as many scars across his body and a zig zagging
One down his right Eye. When he woke up form the chamber he had found that his left
Arm was missing .It was later replaced with a mechanical one .he is currently wondering
Around what used to be western North America.

He sat in the medium sized car of the Med Western Express crossing
The Great Mississippi Strait .it was a sunny afternoon as the sun gleamed on the ocean surf. Kane was napping as the train carted along .he had been looking for answers after leaving Neo Jersey on the east coast of the east America .he was grateful for the locals there for getting him up on to his feet .more so Dane for making him his false arm and his older Sister fia putting up with Kane crashing at there Apartment.

The Answers Kane was looking for were that of exactly who he was .so far he had came up with nothing .The only thing he knew when he woke up was his name “Kane Gunlock” Embedded on a pair of Dog tags he was wearing . He had so far been to Capital
City or what used to be Washington DC before it was hit by a Nuclear Missile and mid way city what was once called Chicago. The intercom chimed in

“Next stop Quad isles train station “

Kane was awoken not in surprise but a slow stir of yawning and stretching .he looked at the clock on the monitor screen fixed to his arm it was three and the next stop was in an hour. he looked around blankly .he had been up all night last night looking in archives of the Previous town then went drinking after an hour of nothing .He never gut hangovers (another strange side affect of the Arm) but he did have to go to the bathroom a lot so he got up stuffed his bag under the seat and slid sideways down the very narrow train hall way .taking a piss relived him greatly. He finished, Zipped up his fly
And headed back to his car.

Kane passed others as he went down the hall on the way back to his seat .One man looked like he was up to no good .not surprising since Law enforcement was far and few these Days .then he got that felling in his gut the one were you no against all logic something bad was about to happening .he didn't notice it that much at first but the felling was growing. He proceeded in to his cabin only to notice a women sitting opposite from were he sat previous to his absence from the car. She looked about twenty .Her hair was brownish black with a red strike running though it.
“Oh!? Hello” she replied in a surprised manner
“I'm sorry I didn't know this car was taken “she continued
“It’s alright your welcome to it” Kane said as he went to his seat
Kane was never the social type .Never attempting to make conversation with any one
But people he knew closely .If some one engaged him in conversation he would be polite and indulge them to the best of his ability.
She sat there for awhile reading the paper then looked at Kane and Smiled.
“Were you heading “she asked?
“The Quad “he said with out moving his head from the window
She folded her paper “on business or pleasure “
“Answers” Kane said
“Really” she replied “what kind of Answers “
He stared at her for a moment “I'd rather not say if that’s okay with you”
“That’s fine” she said “what’s your name?”
“Kane “he said “what’s yours?”
“Cim” she replied with a smile
Kane thought at first wither or not he should ask any more about what
Was going on with this stranger he didn't tell her much about him self and this was
Becoming a great struggle for him he felt that he was never good at socializing
He finally decided to ask
“Sooo what are you going to the quad for if that’s to assume were your going?”
She paused for a moment in thought
“R&R I Guess”
“Really” he said
“Ya if you can call Family R&R but you know how it is”
Kane replied with a blank almost sad stair
“I wouldn’t really know I never knew my family”
If he wasn’t sadden by what he just said she was about shed a tire.
Suddenly the train came to a violent halt .so much so that Kane’s
Feet almost smashed Cim’s face but Kane jumped out of the way in time.
Now he was face up at the ceiling down the hall gun fire could be
“I going to check it out so set tight” he said too Cim see nodded still in shock from the sudden halt
He grabbed his bag and searched in side for his gun. A magnum Revolver and an
Ammo belt a knife was is preferred weapons of choice and he was very efficient with Hand guns getting a kill Ratio of 89% with in a fifty foot radius .he peaked his head in to the hall there were was one armed gun man to the left of him facing away .He stepped one foot in to the hall then the other in a quite manner so that the gunman did not notice him .he drew his buck knife and charged the man striking him in his kidney he quickly
Covered the man’s mouth before he could yell out in pain .To end his life Kane pulled the
Man up and slit his throat .He then hide the body in the nearest bathroom. He then took any and all ammo and the dead gunman’s weapon an automatic rifle of sorts. He quickly cleaned his knife and put it back in the sheath and continued down the train.
He was careful not to get in to a drawn out gunfight for lack of ammo .Every gunman he eliminated he did so with his bar hands or knife..this also greatly reduced the amount of danger to the other passengers who were needless to say scared shitless. Each car there seemed to be more and more of the bandit’s .He wondered what in god’s name they wanted with a normal passenger train. It wasn’t carrying anything with any real value and no one on this train was of any major importance as far as him. he was almost to the end of the train he peaked in too the next room it was the dinning car the door was opened there were at least 7 guards .the two closest to him were caring on a conversation
“So why did we hold up this train again ”said the guard
"the boss said she took some thing "the other replied
"Ya but WHAT did she steal "the Guard asked in Annoyance
"Hell if I know some index of psyche or some made up crap like that "
"ooh "
Kane sat there for a moment thinking "Could the one they speak of be Cim "
he thought what ever it could be he felt that he had to stop them or no one else would.
He rolled out from the side of the door and popped two shots striking both of them in the head
this might have been a bad earlier but the game was different he had collected enough ammo from the dead Bandits .he backed up against the nearest seat for cover .the other five guards were now frantic .they were loading there weapons the Intercom blasted on "Give up now you are surrounded "
Kane Replied in a yell "Take another look at the train " one gunman looked down the hall then looked back at his cohorts .Kane took this as a perfect moment for a Lightning offensive .he ran towards the guard pulling out his knife and stabbing him in the same place he did the first bandit other guards came charging at him firing there weapons .Kane pulled the assault rifle he looted from the dead bandits .He pulled the trigger and mowed them down . the last two bandits were the hardest to kill .one pulled out what looked like an over sized cleaver and the other had some sort of makeshift Katana. the one with the Cleaver charged at Kane with a vertical slash that nearly took Kane's right arm off . He almost fell on his ass but rebounded at the last minute. With his New footing he spun in to a Roundhouse kick Planting it right across his Jaw .the Cleaver bandit landed flat on his ass clenching his Jaw in agony screaming. Kane Walked over placing his magnum in the man's Eye pulled the trigger .he stared over at the last bandit who must have wet him self
"AAHH GOD DON'T!!"he coward
Kane only replied "no,no you live , you live till how one man took out so many without mercy so go Coward!"his glare was that of a hawks fierce and commanding he turned from the now very frighted bandit .go back down the train looking at all what was left of these men .He made his way back to the cabin to Find that Cim was long gone .Not only that but Kane's bag was missing Kane mad a rather large hole in the wall from the betrayal he felt .he decided not to make a big deal about it tell he got to the Quad. it would be ten hours tops before railway security arrived so he huffed it .In the future he would be less trusting of strangers and he knew exactly were sher was going . END

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:26 am

Post Re: Outlaw
Outlaw: lost long ago
By Ghost

The ship rocked back and forth as it sailed closer to the harbor of Neo Jersey .It was only a day away but it felt like an eternity to Kane .He was over whelmed with excitement to see his Girlfriend Kalla whom he had been away from for 7 months now .he had taken this job on this ship “the old moose” as a favor to the Capitan who he owed some dept.

He set in the armory (his room) packing things for his departure ashore. He was the weapon’s guy he fixed the gun’s built and maintained the weapons. No one but the Capitan and the first mate and of course could him gained access to them. He had many ventures with this crew, the battle with the privateer Lord Drake and his crew on the Raven’s roost, the time they had stumbled on to a island of sirens witch Kane would have been lost to if it weren’t for the crew’s musical talents, and of course the time Kane was almost Killed by an assassin disguised as a prostitute.

The horn Chimed in “Attention crew please report to the main deck for shore briefing Aku out” Kane thought to him self “Awe crap not another one” every time Aku the second mate had her Briefings he usually got suckered out of his share of payment
But this time she had it before going ashore. A sudden curies look came across his face
He shrugged it off, laced up his boots and headed up to the top deck his metal arm clanking on the why up.

Everyone started to file in Zim the surgeon who's method's were questionable by a normal doctors standard's but Kane couldn't complain he kept the crew healthy as you could be at sea .others like Frik who Kane had met (in a rather hostile manner)in a village in the far east .the brother and sister team Demon and Vam who caused a great deal of trouble at times .Nemo the chart man bit of an odd guy .more Kane didn't know came filing out from every corner at times it kind of blow his mind how many people were on this ship.

The Capitan Schmergo and Aku came out of the Capitan‘s Quarter. Schmergo had a kind of light about her the kind that people just followed without question. She was a leader but not just a leader a friend someone who always even in the Darkest hours lightened the mood.

“Listen up lads” she spook up “as some of you know are boy Kane here is going to shore for a good while to be with his girl” loud whoops could be heard as some of the crew gave Kane a pat on the back.” now, now calm down the reason we called everyone here” she ended as Aku took the place “we decided since you “Kane” being the Party leaving for months on end we decided that we would throw you a little shindig” Kane felt a tear or something close to it fall from his eye “aww don't cry now lad” said schmergo

.he cried because he didn't thing many people cared for him he had always been a loner. Going from place to place .His love Kalla he knew she loved him through and through.
A smile came across his face “There’s are lad let's come now Rum all around “

The night came as a blur .flashes of people singing (some badly) some forming drunken air bands while. The old 21st century juke box loomed over the background. It played everything from Megadeth to songs from les mis and even a few Johnny Cash songs here and there. Every part of the ship had something going on from one or two people making out, Demon on deck hurling his guts, a hoedown broke out has Kane was sitting on the railing in front of the wheel finishing off a bottle of Rum watching in laughter .Frik came up from behind “BOO!” she yelled making Kane spit out his last swig of rum “awe man frik you know how Aku gets when we waste this shit”he said in a half upset half joking tone
“sorry man thought I'd have a bit of fun with you that’s all” she said with a smile on her face rubbing the back of her head .she had her hair down had a jacket on (probably getting to cold for what she usually wears .

“So why aren’t you dancing this is your party you know” she said
Never been much of a dancer I guess it’s just as much fun watching them make idiots
Of them self’s, what about you?” Kane asked
Frik Answered “I guess you could say the same for me” she paused for a moment you know I’ve noticed something about you never are as outgoing even when I met you
You would engage in conversation but only if someone engaged you why is that? I mean
I’m pretty distant but good god man lighten up” she said as she raised her voice to the point where Kane looked at her in an odd manner .He finally answered
“I don’t know I guess it’s something I’ve always had trouble with I can make friends but totally suck at making conversation the only person I could have a nice long talk with is Kalla, Man we can talk about almost anything, philosophy, are music she's one hell of a singer I tell ya, why hot dogs come in packages of 6 and hot dog buns come in packages of 8 anything you name it” he finished
“I can see why your exited to see her you lucky dog” she said with a crazy smile on her face.
It was funny when he met her all so she wanted to do was separate him from his head now they where good friends laughing and drinking away.

The Party was one of the Craziest Kane ever had .after the Hoedown ended people sat around drinking up all the Rum (to Aku’s displeasure) and song old Irish folk songs (the best kind of Folk) when Kane got tired of singing he broke out his guitar a Black Sg Gibson he had found in a cave and had restored one summer before meeting Kalla. He didn’t know any words to the les mes songs the Capitan and every one else started singing so he made riff’s for them (not sounding half bad).unfortunately this was a calm before the storm for Kane. For the Events of the Next day was a horrible far cry from those of that night.

Kane lay in the mid deck on someone else's hammock sleeping .The ship went a hard left
And this awoke Kane from his drunken slumber.”Whas goin on” said Kane as he pulled him self up in a hangover stagger “ALL HANDS ON DECK” the horn blared .Kane ran to the top as quickly as he could as he got closer to the top he started hearing gun and cannon Fire .This prompted him to run faster .he leaped out form the stairs on to the main deck to see Aku shouting out orders and schmergo steering the ship from harm “Yo Aku what in SAM hell is going on ?”He Yelled
“I don't know by the look of it some army has invaded your town “she replied this is not happening Kane thought to himself who in their right mind would do such a thing “Kane”Schmergo shouted over the exploding shells “I know this comes as news to you mate But would you mine mounting the main Gun if it isn't any trouble “ Aye aye “he said the top deck was frantic Aku must have opened the main the Armory to let everyone grab a weapon but he would have to sort that out later right now he had to get this gun up and running

the main gun was covered by a water proof trap located at the head of the ship .Getting the trap of was the easy part just a few cuts with his buck knife and it was free .the hard part would be loading it aiming the long body to the large mortar on top of the hill off in the desistence all while ducking fire he called two of his crew mates over to help him load one of the gigantic shells in to the gun it was a three man job and there was no way he would do it himself . The two cronies got on the other end and lifted it to the loading chamber and he pushed it in. He then yelled at them to take point while he targeted the gun and the Artillery Cannon on the hill in the middle of the town it was all a matter of turning one wheel left and another right and pulling a lever .Finally it was set to fire at the mammoth Cannon .he pulled another lever and the ship shock as five ankers on each side jettison in to the water holding it nice and steady when it fired .now all he had to do is pull the trigger .He grabbed the handle on the rear of the gun flipped the safety off and pulled the trigger .A gigantic BOOM came from the shell. The ship and everything on it rocked .the shell made a huge U shape in the water before slamming in to the Cannon.
Cheers came from the ship as the was left of the cannon fell to the ground.

When all was said and they still had to deal with the invading party of Neo Jersey.
They retreated to a place further up the coast to form a battle strategy.
“Right Kane I think it best you be in charge since ...well you know” said Schmergo
Alright I think we should try and take it in small squads since they would be expecting as a full attack force so we hide in the ruble find their commanders and take them out this well be the task of two teams lead by Aku and schmergo “

“Excuse me Kane what about the people”Nemo asked
“yes right I was getting there, I well be leading that team my goal, is to clear Out the neighborhood where I lived the rest of you well surround it and hold it down and well go from there “the life boats where dropped in to the water as filed in one by one all the dingies split up so they could be killed a easily when they came in to range of the city the route Kane was took was leading in to the sewer's. From there he could take it all the way to his block without detection.

The opening was big enough to fit two parties of boat witch fallowed Kane's in to the Sewer. The party he had with him was Frik , Nemo and the new guy who would have sunk the boat if it weren't for their combine weight the boat would flip over in too the water .the three boat filed in to the sewer one by one .
They drifted a ways down tell it became too small for the boats .they had no choice but to abandon them and continue you on foot .the sewer was not the most pleasant place in the world .blood from the streets filed the it and this made some of the crew throw up.”Its all right guys were almost there just keep trekking” said Kane with a grim look on his face. a few more minutes in Kane halted every one “This is it “ .he claimed the latter and stopped before the Man hole “alright when I open this all hell will break loose so make sure you all scatter into buildings and fight them off from there” I’ll be heading for a house at the end of the block ,Frik you take one party and run to the other end ,Nemo you take the other and secure the middle and will work from there” he finished .Frik asked “why are you at the end of th…” he stared at her and she knew “oh right let’s get moving then he pushed opened the man hole and lifted himself up firing a few rounds at the cloak covered invaders before running behind a destroyed car he fired at the invaders moving in towards the man hole to cover the ones emerging from it the ran to their positions while fighting of enemy resistance .he ran up the block taking cover every ten feet or so to kill one or two of the patrolling invaders . “why in god’s name have they come here he thought to himself there’s nothing here were the bandits from the waste land or a militant cult “ he thought to himself he moved up till he came to his house he quickly hide be hide a car so the two gasmased clocked aslinents didn't see him .he Reloaded his gun took amme and fired two rounds .Before they had chance to fire back they were shot though the head .He Moved up to the front door with his revolver still drawn he kicked open the door with his gun firmly pointed at the stair’s
“KALLA, KALLA!” he yelled no answer he yelled Again “KALLA!”
“KANE!” from up stairs Kane heard a sudden cry .This gave him more than enough incentive to storm up the stairs and down the hall .His heart pounding ,his mind Praying and pleading
She was okay. He reached the end of the hall and pushed open the door
“I love you” were the last things she ever said as Kane watched in pure shock as the hooded man slit her throat .As she fell to the floor Kane stood there in complete shock .the that slit her Throat was laughing hysterically like it was some sick joke .He did not know this Cloaked man but his Cruel laugh seemed familiar. The anger grew in Kane like never before. As clenched his right fists his, and fired the gun in his left .he fired three shots point blank .None of them hit the intended target. “Mhahaha” the cloaked man laughed smoothly “I’m afraid it’s going to take
Far more than that to kill me mister Gunlock” Before Kane could turn around he felt a Hot pain stab in to his back “I won’t kill you it’s not your time before this is over I will destroy you and everything you love so good day sir” Kane felt the man’s prisons disappear as he lay on the floor gasping in pain of the same knife used to kill his love. All he wanted to do was hold her and .he got to his knee’s using one arm to support him as crawled over to her and as he gazed at her he noticed that her stomach had increased in mass as if she were pregnant .At the top of his lungs he let out a loud yell Before falling limp and tired .his friends and crewmates would later find him next to the dead women he was going to start a family with.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:06 am

That was great ! I like it !Is there more ?

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 am
Profile YIM

Really I think I kind rushed it but maybe I'm not shore

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:14 am

I liked it .It did not seemed rush like how I type (A bad joke on myself I pech and search type ) .
But I curious will you do more ?

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:17 am
Profile YIM

again its a big maybe I'm a very lazy guy so meh

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:39 am

Unbroken Part 1
By Ghost
Kane sat in a chair dazed and tired on the far side of some sort of twisted Goth ball room. This was one place he did not want to be most likely because he was there against his will, bound in a straight jacket. Some of the pale and leather clad guest looked at him with cruel twisted grins and some ignored him and danced to their moody music.
He did not remember at the moment why or how he got there he tried to think but found it hard. His memory as scattered and unfocused as if he were on some sort of high. The white jacket was laced tight. He could have swore the blood in his right none mechanized arm was being cut off. In fact his left arm felt lighter. He pondered this
The party guest seemed more interested in him more than he was comfortable with. Out of nowhere a women came to sit next to him .She looked about 19 or 20 and very sinister .She was the prime example of what succubus was. She wore a long black dress the kind that could persuade the lustful in to horrible deeds. Two small horns where hidden in her short blood red hair and a single wing protruded from her left shoulder blade .her back was tortured by a corset piercing cress crossing down her spine in to a medium sized bow.
“Hmmmm hello there handsome would you care to dance?”She said in a seductive tone
Kane looked lazily at her with his left eye and wisperd “No”
The smile on her face left giving way to a frown “I think you misunderstand me that was not a question!” she raised her right hand on it was a ring that flashed purple. Suddenly he could feel the air in his lungs being cut off .Gasping for air he feel from the seat to the floor .As he spasimend for air the guest of the Ball laughed at him .This went on for a good two minutes until a strong voice intervened “Stop this Keri” said the voice “Do you want to Kill him “she let go “no, no my lady I was merely punishing him for declining my advances to dance with him” said the Demon
“Ooooh how rude of him seeing as this party was for him and we went through all that trouble to collect him” said the mistress “yes very rude my lady”
“Kiss ass” he said as he lay on the ground catching his breath .for a long awkward moment they stared at him
A man spoke up out of the crowd that gathered around him “You forget your place sir doesn’t speak to your mistress unless spoken to or else you will face penalties”.
“Really because hearing all of you speak is punishment enough” said Kane with a sarcastic grin .A sharp Pain swept across his stomach as the man placed a hard kick to It. “like I said you will show her and everyone else the upmost respect “
“funny” Said Kane “I don’t remember any of you showing me any” .The man grabbed him by his over grown silver hair then Shouted in his ear “YOU ARE DIRT AND NOTHING MORE YOU WILL SERVE US UNTILL THE DAY YOU DIE!” .Kane laughed “Keep telling yourself that” the man slammed his head against the floor . Darkness washed over Kane.
He was Dreaming, Dreaming of a nice warm summer afternoon on the bank of a creek. The breeze gave a gentle kiss to him and the other Creek goer’s .Kane was lying against a tree plucking songs on an acoustic Guitar .He was very clam wearing only swim trunks and a Grateful dead T-shirt, his left arm was not mechanical. Next to him Kalla lay on a towel half asleep she was humming the tune Kane was playing. she wore a blue two piece swimsuit and sun glasses .the smile on her face was like the bright hopeful sun looming over them .in the creek two children splashed around joyfully . One was a boy and the other was a girl they were twins the only difference between them was that the boy had more blue hair like his mother .the Girl’s long silver hair was more similar to her father’s.
Down the stream play actors were acting out scenes from hamlet they, looked oddly similar to the Pirates Kane knew when he traveled the south sea for a year. Upstream a man was fishing. Kane did not know this man he was dressed in rags and a straw hat, a long white beard hanging from his chin.
Kane started Wish you were here on his Guitar as Kalla turned on her side. She placed her had on his leg. Their children were now trying with no success to catch the little fish in the stream with their bare hands .Laughing and smiling while doing so. Kalla now sat up and leaned her head on Kane’s shoulder she proceeded to kiss him on the cheek .he turned his head to meet her lips that ignited in too a passionate Kiss. They pulled back from each other smiling .Kalla leaned in and whispered something in Kane’s ear then got up and walked to where the children were playing.
As Kane played the Guitar Kalla splashed around with their children. The day seemed to go on forever the shy gave no sign of trouble and the breeze made the glaring sun bearable .like a plague of locust the water turned red with blood. Moving up stream the blood seemed to take the life of everything that surrounded the moving body of water when it came upon the actors the instantly turned in to skeletons not the slightest hint of flesh to be found on them. The blood seemed to be coming from upstream as well all the trees and grass was bare and dead. The old man who had been fishing had turned to dust the only thing remaining of him was the old rags and the straw hat.
Kane and his family did not notice the horrific scene taking place tell it was too late. The first to notice what was going on was Kane. He had stopped playing his guitar and was watching his family. The red hue crept through the water like a python stalking it’s pray. In confusion Kane stared at the red water then looked at what had happened at each end of the Creek. In complete Shock Kane stood up started to stout for his family to leave the pond but found that an invisible wall blocked him from shouting or reaching his loved ones. Kalla took notice when both of the children were pulled under screaming for help .She started to hyperventilate as she tried desperately in the stream of red to find her children then she looked at Kane for help but found that something was keeping him from helping her .She ran to him but before she could reach the shore something grabbed her by the leg. She looked in complete Terror as a tentacle crept up her leg .The Tentacle looked as if it came from the Kraken that sailors dread and feared .Kalla pulled and pleaded but the creature was relentless in its attack. It now griped both her legs and one hand pulling her deeper in as if the tiny creek was much deeper. Kane slammed against the invisible wall and cried out as his love was being taken away from him .She was now almost under water save for her free hand and her head crying for help but soon even that was wrapped in a slew of tentacle’s now only her free hand could be seen trying to reach for the safety of her husband who was on the ground franticly shouting and praying for help form some higher power .as the hand sank into the sea of red Kane set on the shore that had become an island. He sat there lost, sad, and alone.
Kane awoke in a gasp. Taking in the cold air around him, he took a minute to catch his breath; he waited for his eyes to adjust the abyss that was the darkness. He sat there for a minute trying to move but found this difficult. When his eyes adjusted he found that he was standing up. His body from his neck to his feet was wrapped in chains. He was in the center of the large dark room and the bonds that incased his body seemed to be coming from the wall.
“Aah…shit” he said in contemplation of his predicament .He thought of how he came to be here. That thing he remembered has sitting on a cliff top looking over the city of free bird with a polished off bottle of rum in his had then he passed out before waking up in the twisted ball room.
In front of him a beam of light in the shape of a door in the middle of the doorway appeared the figure of the demoness that tried to dance with. “will look who’s awake that’s quite the bump on the head you took” she said .Kane stood there not saying anything looking at her with a blank face .She came closer but she was not walking but floating towards him
“HMF not in a talking mood are we well I hope I can change that. I was a little upset when you disobeyed the order to dance with me but since you’re cute I think I’ll let it slide…for no anyway” she said with a grin. He now notices now he was standing on the only solid floor in the room. “Do you know why we have you my dear?” he looked blankly into space not answering
“Still not answering are we well any way are little…shale we say club is in need of certain individuals with skills of the military verity”.
She circled around him like a Spider sizing up its catch.
“See are master has been planning something wonderful for this miserable world” she was now behind him resting her head on his shoulder whispering in his ear
“So won’t you give in please?” she said in a seductive tune. “If you open up to me then I might give something in return” she was now face to face with him as if she was about to lean in to kiss him “ No! ,never agai…”Kane was stopped mid sentence .she had fully embraced him in a kiss. The room became warmer by the minute, cold sweat came over him, and it became harder for him to breath. It was as if she was sucking the life of him, a so called kiss of death. Finally could not take it any more Kane opened his mouth wide .Then as quick as lightning he chopped down on her lower lip .She let out a shrike that was almost ear shattering .even when Kane spit out the mangled lip from his teeth she was still screaming .he waited for a few minutes for her to calm down, then uttered once again “NO”.

End

Wed May 27, 2009 12:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]