View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Tentacle Safety : A PSA 

Post Tentacle Safety : A PSA
OOC: Heh, I remember posting this on the old board a long time ago, but I still consider it rather relevant...and a bit too funny.

[SCENE: The outside of a school. Two TYPICAL WELL-BODIED JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRLS sit outside the steps and sigh. Their speech has an occasional gratuitous Japanese word in it so you will remember that, despite their American accents and use of English, they are, in fact, Japanese. Please remember that at all times.]

SCHOOLGIRL #1: Ah...Usagi-san, I am so bored.
SCHOOLGIRL #2: *sigh* I am so too, Haruka-chan. All of our scholastic endeavors are done for the week, and I don't know of a thing to do in this boring town.
SCHOOLGIRL #1: [stands up] I know! Let's go visit that haunted mansion up the street from the wonderful Tsutaya Media store and explore for ghosts!
SCHOOLGIRL #2: Ano... isn't that dangerous?
SCHOOLGIRL #1: Of course not, genki! We can buy flashlights and see if the rumors are true! We can even try to find out what happened to the ten other girls from this school who disappeared while exploring that same building!
SCHOOLGIRL #2: Okay! Let's go right now in our short and tight-fitting school uniforms! This should be so much fun!

[Suddenly, there is a loud voice.]

Voice: STOP! You crazy girls don't know what you're doing!
SCHOOLGIRL #1: AIIIE! Who is that?

[As the girls turn, a SMALL BLACK GEL BLOB hops into view from the side of the screen, looking at the girls sternly.]

SCHOOLGIRL #2: WAI! It's Anthropological Officer N!xau Cangelosi, the insidiously wacky and cute tentacle rape monster from the popular TV show "Gavok It Name Hello!" What are you doing here, Cangly-sama?
CANGELOSI: Well, girls, I'm here to stop you from making a dreadful and life-altering mistake! Are you aware of the medical side-effects of continuous tentacle rape?
SCHOOLGIRL #1: Erm...no, but what does that have to do with exploring--
CANGELOSI: HEY! I'm talking here, missy! [it hops into the middle of the screen] Medical doctors from the Kyushu Monster Institute have been making quite a number of discoveries, and frankly, they're enough to make a monster like me quiver in fear. [shivers]
SCHOOLGIRL #2: Why, Cangly-sama? What did they say?
CANGELOSI: Did you know that every hour there is an innocent girl such as yourself snatched off the street and ravaged mercilessly by a beast?
SCHOOLGIRL #1: Erm... I don't think that's right...
CANGELOSI: And did you know that in one of three of those cases, the monster or the girl get physically injured due to the fact that they did not take simple precautions such as limbering up, not using enough lubrication, or not bending themselves in rather dangerous positions?
SCHOOLGIRL #2: But what does that have to do with us?
CANGELOSI: Why, *everything*! [chitters] Tentacle rape can be fun for most parties, but if you don't stop to use your head or rush into it, there's a very high chance that you won't be coming out of the session with just your sexual history broken! Monsters, take proper safety measures! Don't overextend your tendrils, and know the limits of your partner before hand! Schoolgirls, when fighting off the tentacle demons, always try to lift with your knees and your the back, and be considerate. If you have to kick, make sure you kick away from the monster's face so that you don't accidentally blind them. That way, you can have a great time!

[The girls coo in amazement.]

SCHOOLGIRL #1: Cangly-sama, you're so knowledgeable!
SCHOOLGIRL #2: Hai... thinking about your knowledge is getting me all excited.
CANGELOSI: Hey, girls. How about you steer clear from that abandoned building and come over with me so I can give you a few more pointers?
Schoolgirls: Can we, Cangly-sama? YAAAAAAY!

[Cangelosi and the girls skip off, away from the school.]

ANNOUNCER: Remember, kids and demons, when you play, play it safe! This announcement was brought to you from the Kyushu Monster Institute, in association with the Shokushu Schoolgirl Experimentation Labs and other affiliates.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:51 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:56 pm

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:10 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Tentacle Safety : A PSA
Ah, PSAs... What would we do without them?

*salutes*

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:17 am

Classic.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:29 pm

*snicker* Good to know that Airi is in the tentacles of such a knowledgeable monster. ;D

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:55 pm

I know it's a nice post and all... but please do not bring up 2-3 year old dead threads like this. Locking.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]