View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Procrastination FTW 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Procrastination FTW
I think bells are a brilliant idea.

Just make sure you don't get magical monster summoning bells. We wouldn't want Bala summoning some monster and it having its way with her. :^o

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:40 am
Profile YIM

I think on this island I would find it impossible to wear any bells that were not monster summoning.

And also lacking any artistic ability, Bala's entire outfit will be gathered from pictures online. :(

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:56 am

Bala wrote:
And Bala's costume requires bare feet. And bare feet, when dressing up, require anklets. My only question is with or without bells? I think the bells make a lovely sound and add a certain sophistication. But what would the other attendees say? They make a lovely 'tinging' sound when one runs. Something for you to think about while we wait for Katya to reveal her revealing outfit. :) (And being questioned about that bell sound would give Bala the perfect excuse to "lift her skirt" and display said anklets.)

Oooooh, yes Bala definitely needs bells! <3

Sadly I think it's going to be at least a week or so before I have time to finish her actual dress, I'm back to doing legitimate school work until then ^^;;
And her dress is actually rather less revealing than most of the other girls' that I've seen. I can't imagine she'll stay in it for long, but still...

Here's the sketch I've been working from. I think it's vague enough to avoid spoilers X3

Everyone else's ideas are making me want to draw them too XD
I'd mentioned over in the super-secret-mod-forum that I wanted to try and draw some commemorative "prom photo" sketches for the event, so I think I'll go post a thread somewhere for the less artistically-inclined folks to post photos or other illustrations so I can try and draw some of the girls. Also I want to see more pretty dresses.

[EDIT] Thread posted! Yay! [/EDIT]

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:35 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2