View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 movie scenes Ideas I have 

Post movie scenes Ideas I have
A cool ending that is set to Metallica's "Orion tell me what you think, Savy?
Scene#1-Orion outro

(After a long drawn out gun fight at the small chapel of Saint Michel with a rival gang the leader “Zombie”(the leader of the gang) slowly pushes some debris of of him and shacks him self of the shell shock. He walks and looks over at the dead remains of his friend Johnny C)

Zombie: (pulls out a cigarette and puts in his mouth then stands over his Friends lifeless Corps) ass hole always said he’d die in a church (He searches his coat pocket for the lighter he let Johnny barrow then he takes a few one hundred dollar bills from his coat throws three of them beside his body, puts the other two in his pocket, then closes his friends eye’s) that’s what I owed you man (he then walks among the nearly dead of the other gang till he comes to “hector loco” )

Hector:( stuck under a support beam he panics and pulls out his gun and tries to at Zombie, but Zombie draws his magnum first and shoots it out of his hand then Hector screams)AWWWWWWWh god damn man, (he grunts for a moment agonized in pain then looks at him) Come on mother fucker end my fucking life .

Zombie: no son, you ain’t gonna die this way (he Neal’s down and offers him a cigarette and hector accepts hesitantly)

Hector: Why aren’t you gonna Ice me homes?

Zombie:…you know whats the difference between my generation of criminal and and yours?(he lights hectors cigarette)

Hector: what the fuc…

Zombie: we think ahead and we don’t Bull shit our guys see I didn’t recruit any of these “Fine Young men” they came to me ,out of what ever reason they came to me and I Told every single one of’em There were going to die some day that there’s no life to this and they took it ,they took it and never looked back .

Hector: why are you telling me this man

Zombie: thought I might teach you a lesson on your way to hell

Hector: I thought you wasn’t gunna Ice me ?

Zombie: I never said that, now did I? (he walks away out of the church as the camera backs up as Kane faces it and walks out of the church into the hot desert the around the church is several muscle cars bike and tuners .the camera goes into first person view of Zombie as he looks at the bikes to the side of him then he looks at the nice black muscle car in front of him he lights his cigarette and gets in the drivers seat to find Detective Victoria bond and gagged in the front seat .he rips the tap off her mouth then she spits out the sock He then pulls out a switch blade) Hold out your hands miss (she does so)
(He then looks for the keys and finds them in the ignition starts up the car in the back round orion starts to play and it slowly picks up )
Dtv. Victoria: what, your not going kill that fuck? (she ask)

(he stares in to space for a moments as the song picks up he then tunes to her and smiles a wicked grin ,then the screen goes to black and an Explosion is heard after that is first guitar riff starts and the credits rule)

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]