View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Lost Months. 

Post The Lost Months.
<Audio Recording>
<Recorded on: >

(Recording begins)

This is Lieutenant Natasha Haley of the A.D.D. star ship Apollo.

<sighing>

I've been captured by some of the...mutants of the Archanius Alliance....and their leader has enslaved me.

<silence>

I know that Captain Mai is coming for me but, I don't know how long I'm going to be here. I found this recorder in my "owners" room and I'm going to make an audio record of what happens. Hopefully I can find something out about this station or what this group is planning...maybe if I don't make it, someone will get this.

<sighing>

I may as well say what happened.

Captain Mai and some of the other officers on board the Apollo have been pushing me to try and apply for more than just a soldier on board the ship. That I'm better than that. They've pushed me to apply to become a full agent; so I can act on my own. ...I'm not comfortable with the idea. I like what I am and the Apollo feels like a family to me. ...I don't want to leave the ship...be on my own anymore.

Anyway...I'm uh...I was supposed to be...no, the Captain had recieved an order from Antares and it stated that I was being given my first assignment as an agent to test whether or not I was able to be one. It was a simple extraction mission, one that I've done a few times...but with an entire assault team at my command. I was to extract an agent that had been operating as a slave to an Archanus Alliance commander. She was on board a station just within Alliance space and I was to sneak in, retrieve her, and steal a ship to return back to Antares. It even came with information on how I was going to sneak onboard and a way to disable the station for our escape. It was going to be an easy assignment...or obviously that's what it sounded like.

A few days later I was on a...really beautiful jungle planet. I was there to stow away on a supply ship that had been making steady trips back and forth to the station. I snuck in easily, set up the jammers to hide me from their sensors and I was on my way to the station. A few hours later we docked and I slipped out. I moved through and set the charges at the places the agent's intelligence pointed out, then made my way through to where she said she would be waiting. ... Then, just after I broke her out of her "owner's" room, the bombs exploded. ...They went off too soon and the entire station woke up. I grabbed her and ran as fast as we could, taking out anything that was between us and the docking bay. We just made it to the bay when I think the crew figured out what was going on. We could hear them charging down the hall we'd ran through, but with the station's power out, I couldn't shut the doors.

The agent had already ran onto a ship to start it but, I knew we wouldn't have time to start the ship before the crew reached us.

<sighing>

...So I told her to leave.

She fought with me but when they started firing on me, she must have understood because the ship's doors sealed. They kept firing as they just ran at me, but I was an assault soldier, I know how to shoot. I just knelt down behind the doorway and made precision shots at anything that got too close. As more and more of those bastards died the group started to run back, and that's when I heard the ship undock.

...I completed my mission.

I assumed she must have got away, I was too concentrated on the firefight to look if she did, but I just stayed there, shooting more and more mutants as they tried to push forward. It was really satisfying to see each one crumple on the ground with a searing plasma wound in their chest screaming out in pain...

<laughing>

...but...I knew I couldn't hold them back forever...they all but stopped at one time and I thought they gave up...until smoking canisters were fired into the room. I ran to try and throw them back but I was out before I could reach the first one.

I woke up in pain...I found out later that they attacked me when they knocked me out. My face, my belly, my back, I had bruises everywhere. ...I was on a table...hanging by my wrists. My armour was gone, my suit was shredded, I was just in my sports bra and panties with...dozens of those things staring at me...drooling over me...I felt sick.

They laughed when they saw I woke up, telling me that they were going to "enjoy" me...

<silence>

...then I heard his voice... It just yelled "Enough!" and they all stopped, turning to it and even opening up to let it through. ...It was different than the others. They were...they reminded me of the people you'd see in a pirate movie. None of them were clean...they all stank...and...they just acted like animals. He walked with confidence...he didn't even look at the crew he just...stared at me...into me. ...His yellow eyes never looked away.

It's sort of like a...human lion but it's mouth was bigger and it's ears were like a bat's...and it's at least two feet taller than me. ...I've never really had to look up to someone before. ...Anyway it walked up to me and stared at me, smiling. He told me that I impressed it... and called me "little one". It said that it wasn't aware that the A.D.D. could fight, that we were only good at striking from the shadows. He kept complimenting me on how "powerful" I was or...how efficiently I killed it's crew. ...It didn't even care about it's own crew.

It was then that the crew started to get upset, saying that I should pay for "slaughtering" them but he just said...coldly..."If they were useful they wouldn't be dead." Still staring at me as he said it. Then someone just got upset and walked closer, yelling something but before it could finish...he grabbed it's head and slammed it against the closest wall.

I could see blood dripping from between his claws...he just crushed it's head with one movement. ...I...I felt afraid...not because of what he did, well not only, but the fact that he was still staring at me when he did it...no longer smiling. ... It wasn't punishing it's crew, it was showing it's power to me.

It dropped the body and walked towards me, cleaning it's hand on a rag hanging from its belt. When it stopped in front of me it just stared down at me, after a moment it said that it was time for me to decide my fate. It said that someone was going to punish me and I was to choose who. The rest of it's crew seemed to be happy with that statement...I just felt my heart leap into my throat when it said it. He said that my choice was either to become a member of the station's harem and a slave to everyone...or become his.

The crew was upset when he said it but, no one really said anything...not after what happened before. His smile returned after a second or two and he leaned forward, moving his jaw to my ear as he whispered something to me. He said that;

"given what I had demonstrated already, it wouldn't be too difficult for me to escape but his 'men' would not be merciful. On the other hand if I agreed to be his, he would treat me far better...but I would never be free."

...It should be a no brainer, he suggested he would be gentle with me in comparison to the others...but his tone and given what he did to his crew already...I thought...I think he might be right.

<silence>

It wasn't much of a decision but...I agreed to be his slave.

His 'men' unlocked me and dragged me back to his quarters, throwing me in. I was still in pain from what happened but I stood up eventually. His room is almost a separate part of the station. It has it's own "kitchen", bedroom, and living room. It's darker than most of the station; an earthy dark brown, and it's barely furnished. It has a longer table in the centre of the living room with eight plush chairs surrounding it. I assume he uses it for meetings. The kitchen has similar appliances to a fridge, a stove, and even a re-hydrator...where all my meals are "cooked". The walls don't have much hanging from them but, there are pieces of what looks like chest armour, and spears, and swords, each has coloured tribal letters on them, matching the ones I'd seen on his armour and on his computer. ...That's the only part of his quarters that interested me. The moment I saw it I knew it's my goal. It's a wall display, as big as a window on board the Apollo with a touch board extending from the wall underneath. I haven't been having much luck with it...since my tech courses never covered alien languages...

<sighing>

...also I haven't talked about his bedroom...something I'm very familiar with. It's decorated in much the same way as the rest of his quarters, body armour and weapons hanging on the walls or displayed on his bed stand. It has a bathroom connected to it with a shower sink and toilet. ...It also has a two-person bed. It's longer than any bed I have seen, but he is incredibly tall. It's not very wide and given how he sleeps...if I were actually to sleep with him in his bed...I would have to be sleeping very close to him.

...It came back after an hour carrying a case, I didn't cower when he did come back, but it didn't seem to matter as my "defiance" didn't even seem to...register with him, in fact it was the first time he looked at me. He didn't try to hide it, he just followed my body from my toes to my eyes...but I didn't feel sick when he did it, since he said that I was...flawless.

He didn't say it like I heard before from other creatures...he didn't say it to taunt me, it's like he meant it. ...People don't say that to me. ...I've got the body of a soldier, my breasts are too small, my hair's tied back, I don't wear makeup, I've even got muscles but he...

...He lead me to his bed and I thought I knew what was coming, instead he set the case on the bed and opened it to reveal medical equipment. He told me to take off the remains of my suit and lay down on his bed, he needed to treat the wounds his crew gave me. I didn't have a decision to make as I still remember what he did to that alien when it defied him, so I stripped to my underwear and laid down on the bed.

I was expecting him to be rough but, instead he continued to show delicacy in his movements, treating the cuts on my arms and legs, the bruises on my belly, and even the black eye I'd been given. He said that his crew were cowards, that they were too afraid to fight me and just knocked me out from afar with gas and attacked me when they knew I couldn't fight back. He was genuinely disgusted with his crew.

...I didn't know what to expect from him.

He fed me after I was treated and told me to rest, giving me a...blanket to sleep on at the far side of his quarters in the living room. ...I felt humiliated when I curled up on it, it wasn't even long enough for me to stretch out.

I feel like a house pet when I sleep on it.

<sighing>

When I woke up the next day I guess, he told me what my duties were. I'm to stay in this room. I'm not allowed to leave for any reason and I'm to make sure his quarters are clean, food is prepared for him when he returns, and...that his "pleasure" was my true responsibility. He was grinning when he said it... like he was gloating. He left after that and I did what I could to follow his orders. There were instructions on a pad on his table telling me where the cleaning equipment was and how to cook for him.

He wanted...chicken parmesan with marinara sauce, I didn't believe it at first but when I accessed his station's food distributor, I found all of the ingredients were on board the station. I was surprised to say the least but, for the time I've been here, he only eats human food. ...and he really likes it. He eats slowly and seems to savour it...I don't even get to have it. ...I have rations... It's a rehydrated paste that has all the vitamins and nutrients of a complete meal...but it has no taste. ...He doesn't even let me eat with him.

It's really not that bad...it reminds me of home. Mom and Dad were always working so I kept the house in order since I was home most of the time. I kept it clean and even made dinner. ...So at least I know I can keep him happy.

<silence>

...and then the first night came along. He called me into his bedroom, and had already removed parts of his armour and as soon as I came in he told me to take off my clothes. He wasn't smiling or looking at my body...it was the same stare he made when he crushed that thing's head.

...I was terrified. I've never been with a ma-alien before. Most of the time they'd grab my leg or my arm right before I'd blast it off with my rifle...and thanks to those things that ran the blockade during my first two weeks at Shokushu, I didn't have to experience that. ...I thought I was about to.

Unable to look him in the eyes, I followed his orders. I stood there...naked, knowing that he was looking at me and there was nothing I could do. ...and he said it again:

"Just as I said, flawless."

He told me to sit on the bed, and I did. I just sat on the very edge, the opposite to him, my back facing him. I just sat there with my head low, my hands in my lap, waiting to be raped. Then I felt him touch me, making me jump. He laughed, leaning in to whisper in my ear that "I shouldn't worry" and that "fear doesn't suit me." His clawed hand wrapped around my shoulder. His claw was firm but it just held me, his nails didn't dig into my skin, he just held me. Then his other hand took my other shoulder and he leaned in again. I felt a tickle running along the base of my neck just before I felt the warmth of his muzzle and his breath. He slid his muzzle along my neck, resting his nose on my throat. I arched my head away as he did this, I didn't want to see what he was going to do. I thought he was going to bite me or drool on me or something, instead he just breathed deeply, burying his nose into my skin as he did. He even moaned in pleasure as he exhaled. I didn’t' know what was happening...I-I didn't want to know.

"Do you wear perfume?" He asked after his muzzle returned to my ear, almost breathing the question into my ear.

When I didn't answer, his hands firmly squeezed my shoulders, not enough to cause pain but enough to emphasize the displeasure in his short growl. I told him no and he laughed. He told me that he was amazed. He said that all of the human women he's taken; cover themselves in dyes and perfumes to hide themselves. That they're afraid of themselves, hiding from the world. That I was "fearless", not only in combat but in life. He said that I was...that I was "very special".

<silence>

After that...he...he explored me. He ran his hands across my body, surrounding my small breasts, kneading them in his heavy hands. ... He was trying to arouse me and...and I wanted to fight him but he...he was...he knew how to touch me. He was firm but gentle. ...I don't know how to describe it. He touches me like I belong to him. Like I've been his for some time. His hands just grab my breasts, press into my belly, squeeze my flesh when his hands move. I don't really think he does it to arouse me so much as he's just enjoying my tougher skin. ...He presses me into his chest, making me feel his body heat...his growls...his...his moans as he explores me...like he's complimenting me. I could even feel his heartbeat through my back...feeling it beat louder and harder as he touches me.

As he kept going I...I even started to moan for him...I couldn't help it. I can't even stimulate myself like he does. ...but when his hand moved past my navel, I felt my breath catch in my throat again. No one had ever touched me there before...besides me....I started squirming and my gasping and moaning stopped. But before I could even start resisting him, I felt teeth pinching my shoulder. He doesn't bite me he just...presses his fangs into my skin and squeezes...growling. ...I think he does it to remind me that I'm...that I'm his slave. ...That I'm not allowed to fight him, so I relaxed my legs and closed my eyes tightly as his clawed hand ran through my short pubic hair.

He growled again, squeezing my shoulder in his teeth for a moment...but it was a pleased growl. His hand stroked my hair for a while before I felt two of his fingers dipping down to stroke my...me.

<silence>

It was just like before, he didn't hesitate, he touched whatever he wanted, my pussy belonged to him. He kept going...making me wetter and wetter, still kneading my breast and chewing on my shoulder. ...I couldn't stand it...I felt so...I just needed it, and I think he could tell. He always knows the right time and the right speed to slide his thick fingers into me. ...It's always the time where I give up...he just knows how to stroke me...where to stroke me...I just come for him.

...When I do..he squeezes me, presses me into his back and bites me again. I know he just trying to dominate me but... He doesn't even let me go until he pulls his fingers from me and licks them clean...ensuring that I hear him growl in pleasure as he does. ...It's humiliating.

...I hate it...

<silence>

He's done it to me a few times and even...licks me. He pushes his tongue deep into me and like before he...it doesn't feel like his licking to arouse me, he's licking me because he wants to...he takes his time. ...He enjoys it and he curls his tongue in me like he's...he’s drinking me.

<silence>

<silence>

I don't know. I'm-I'm still trying to break into his computer but, between my duties and...and the night, I don't have much time to work. I'll just keep at it and maybe I can figure out the language.

...God I hope the Apollo gets here soon.

(End recording.)

If you'd like to play a mission with me, let me know by sending me a message.

Last edited by Natasha_Haley on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:29 am

Post Re: The Lost Months.
Hey everyone,

This is the first in a few submissions I'm hoping to make.

I know it's not in story form, it's supposed to resemble audio recordings my character made when she was captured. I hope that's how it comes across, and why there are so many ellipses, I wanted to convey the reservations, the defeat, the humiliation that Natasha feels. Essentially, I think it should seem more intimate than a story would be.

...Also since she's talking, grammar generally takes a back seat, hopefully protecting me from the inevitable backlash from grammar rodeo champions. #-o

Anyway, I'm eager for feedback on the story/recording; like how I should date the recording. I didn't want to use a "stardate" or I may as well wrap tape around the bridge of my glasses. :shock:

So if you see anything that you think should be fixed, or what works well...or you just want to tell me how great I am :^o I'm eager to hear...or read actually.

If you'd like to play a mission with me, let me know by sending me a message.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:40 am

A rerfreshing tale! It is awesome and I don't think you really need a date for it since we can see that story B follows story A and I like how it's broken up by fragmented thoughts. Maybe instead of a date you could just have her counting down the days, perhaps she has no means of tracking the date and rather than assuming she regained consciousness the day she woke and following that line of logical progression Tasha might not be certaain so lists things off as day one, day two etc working up to her rescue.

I think it goes well with the background too. We get to see a glimpse of the ending with how she was found in bed but in the story we see that it wasn't the case in the beginning of the tale.

I not being a sadistic or brutal type too often rather enjoyed the gentle seduction involved, how she hates it but it's not a harsh form of cruelty and we ge to see a progression too.

Further with the back story of her youth and later being told she's flawless we can see a bit in why she's susceptible to the commanders attentions too.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Yeah I do enjoy the story as well, heh almost makes me want to rescue the poor dear myself, and rather nice, making it like a literal audio log, and I do hope to see more of your skills in sessions

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:25 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
This thread hasn't had a post for years. Please do not necro old threads.

Locking. If Natasha wants it unlocked just pm me, or any other mod.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:55 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]