View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Artist Challenge: Uniform 

Post Artist Challenge: Uniform
The first thing is this is not sanctioned by Stormbringer or Madison, so this isn't a contest. This is basically something to help the artist get there creative juices flowing. The basic concept is the artist is giving a theme and a set of parameters to follow then they can basically create the required art. The first challenge for our artist is the school uniform.

You can find details on the school uniform here : School Uniforms

Now while the artist are restricted to the details on that page. You might be saying that isn't much of a challenge. Well here is the kicker. I'm not restricting artist on a time period. Shokushu was founded probably in the mid 70s or early 80s. This means you can design a uniform any where from 1975 - 2011. You are also not restricted to just the skirt and vest portion and can do any of the other uniforms as well. The details of the uniform must stay the same, so your not allowed to change the color or what the article of clothing is. Unless that article of clothing isn't available in the time period your drawing for. Any other details are open to the artist discretion as long they fit the basic concept of the universities uniform. I wish all Artist who wish to take up this challenge good luck, and happy creating.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Post Re: Artist Challenge: Uniform
There quite a few people that have done what they think the school uniform looks like within their art already, sadly I’m unable to do anything with my poser because I'm with out a computer (Stupid Motherboard).

Here one I did depicting one of the secret societies known as “The Terrible Trio” That Shokushu Administration has known about but I’m unsure if they have closed that Secret Society as of yet.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 14, 2011 10:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]