View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Field Day 

Post Field Day
Shokushu Island was small, as islands go, but in human terms it was vast and mysterious. No student yet had explored it entirely--nor, most likely, would they ever. Monsters of all shapes and sizes had their dens in the secret places of the island; perhaps even the (in)famous Headmaster did not know everything that went on...

Deep in the forest was a wide open space. Grass was trimmed precisely, kept down by alien devices. Strange, indelible white ink marked eerie designs on the mysterious meadow.

Put simply, it looked like an athletic field.

Today the field buzzed with activity. Monsters of all shapes and sizes thronged both long sides of the rectangle; more sedate creatures, with uniforms and insignia of authority, kept the other edges clear. The onlooking monsters were raucous, cheering and waving bizarre appendages in salutes. Some had brought their favorite students to the event, being objects of envy as they passed the time with a traditional Shokushu 'hobby'.

At one end of the field was a giant screen, towering over the assemblage. Finally the screen glowed to life, bringing a roar of appreciation from the crowd, and the fuzzy specks of light resolved into two monsters sitting behind a desk. This desk was, in fact, right below the screen, the monsters in question having a perfect view of the proceedings.

"Greetings, fans!" the monster on the left yelled, its voice magnified even above the roar of the crowd. This creature resembled a squat, bulbous toad the size of a refrigerator. Its bone structure was humanoid enough to let it hunch at the desk and speak into an alien microphone. Despite its squamous appearance, its wide mouth belted forth a classic sports commentator's voice. "I'm your host, Larry, the Velvet Frog! And next to me is my friend, compatriot and one of the best competitors in the history of our sport--Argrash the Blue Thunder!"

The 'camera' moved over to show what seemed to be nothing but a mass of bright blue squirming tentacles. Every now and then, a red orb that might be an eye appeared. "Thanks, Larry," a gruff voice replied, the means by which the thing spoke unclear. "I must say, we've got two very skilled teams who really hate each other! So this should be a thrilling matchup!"

"Right you are, Argrash!" the froglike alien said. "So without further ado, let's introduce our visiting team!" A chorus of noise from the crowd was divided into boos and cheering, the boos having the decided advantage. From the final edge of the field, five monsters jogged onto the green turf. They all wore glowing red armbands (or tentaclebands) and waved to the crowd as they appeared. "Frooooooom the Celaeno Quadrant," Larry boomed, "Please welcome--the NEBULA RAIDERS!" The team jogged around the field, soaking up the attention the audience gave them, before assembling near the announce bench.

"And the HOME TEAM," Larry continued, over a rising upswell of approval from the crowd, "representing Shokushu Island--the SHOKUSHU SNATCHGRABBERS!" The audience exploded as five monsters wearing blue decorations loped onto the field.

"Ah, the Snatchgrabbers really have a home-field advantage," Argrash said. "But you gotta watch out for the Raiders, these guys have definitely made a name for themselves!"

"Oh, we have no doubt this'll be a thrilling matchup!" Larry continued. "And now, the head referee for this event--Let's show some appreciation for Zaxxon the Four-Dimensional!" Polite applause washed over the field as another creature appeared, this one a shapeless amoeboid that propelled itself in a rolling motion. Having no set shape, it wore no uniform; instead, its very flesh was somehow dyed in a black and white pattern. The amoeboid took its place between the two teams, who were lining up in readiness. Then two more aliens took to the field, bearing between them...

"Now it's time to welcome what could be called the star of our show!" Larry announced. "Please, everyone, fans and friends alike, put your appendages together and show your appreciation for...Shokushu Campus' own! MINDY! SAKAZAKIIII!" The cheers were deafening as a struggling girl was brought to the referee, her shrieks drowned out by the crowd noise. Zaxxon took the girl from her 'bearers' and quickly stripped off her uniform, to the delight of the audience. "Ah, Zaxxon is wonderfully professional as always," Larry chattered. "No stray clothes to get in the way today!"

"Don't worry, Mindy, we'll get you a new uniform afterward!" Argrash snickered, drawing laughs from the crowd.

"And now Zax is lubing the girl up," Larry continued. The referee was indeed taking a bluish gel from a nearby tub and rubbing it all over the girl--particularly between her legs. "Of course today's event is sponsored by BlueBalls Aphrodisiac Ointment--even the most frigid human female will BEG for your BlueBalls!"

"Ah, Larry, you mindless corporate shill," Argrash laughed.

Larry returned the laugh, nervously. "Uh...Right...Well, now the biocollar and force stabilizer are being put on our dear Mindy." This was all one device, snapped around the girl's neck. "We should see--ah, yes!" The broadcast screen switched to show a number of medical readouts, tracking the girl's metabolic processes. A rotating 3D image of the girl appeared as well--turning to show every intimate detail of her body--and in one corner of the screen a few pertinent facts about the student appeared. "I notice Mindy really goes for double penetration--that's something that will definitely figure into our teams' strategy!"

"That IS an interesting fact," Argrash cut in. "Our Shokushu boys practice a lot--that's the whole point of Shokushu, after all--and they learn to use all the appendages at their disposal to stimulate every part of these girls they can reach! Simultaneous penetration is standard procedure for them!"

"So you're saying the Nebula Raiders may be at a disadvantage because of today's choice of girl?" Larry asked.

Argrash laughed. "Well, you might think that, but you don't get where the Nebula Raiders are today without learning to DP too!"

"No doubt this will be an extraordinary game!" Larry concluded. "And it's just about to get underway!" The noise of the crowd quieted, the players took their positions. The referee held the shivering girl in its pseudopods; she seemed to have quieted down for the moment. An expectant hush fell over the field, all sense organs turned to the ref...

There was a piercing whistle, and the girl was tossed high into the air. "AND THEY'RE OFF!" Larry screamed, and the crowd roared...

-To be continued...maybe...well, probably not-

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:50 am

Post Re: Field Day
Actually, I would not mind a continuation :lol:

Awesome stuff!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:19 pm
Profile YIM

Oh, finally a reply! Thank you, Pia. :)

I posted it on April 1st because, well, it's silly. I think I ran out of inspiration, though. We'll see if I get inspired enough to continue it at some point...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:35 am

I think it is a great idea :)

Too bad it would be out in difficult to play out as an RP, otherwise it would have been awesome to see in a thread :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:16 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]