View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Treatment 

Post Treatment
This is a bit of a writing exercise on my part, which I've decided to share with the rest of the site. This story will primarily cover the period of time of the university prom event and what Yohko was doing during the actual prom. Feedback and criticism is more then welcomed, so that I can further improve my writing. This is just the first part of an unknown length. I just need to post this so that it keeps me motivated to write the rest of it.

The bell could be heard ringing throughout the university grounds. It was one of the few times that the bell was actually used on campus. Due to the various schedule blocks it was difficult to use the bell to indicate the end of class. Now a days it was just used to indicate the start of the club period, where the universities various clubs and athletics programs would meet for a few hours during the day. Leaving her class Yohko would walk down the stairs, and out of the building her class was held in.

The familiar white blouse and blue skirt hung tightly to her figure. A light breeze would rustle the mid-thigh high skirt allowing those paying attention to see the standard issue white panties the university had all the students wear. Yohko would bite her lower lip, while taking a deep breath to calm herself down, before beginning to walk back towards the dorms. Entering into the student towers foyer the young woman could see other student’s hurriedly trying to catch an elevator up their rooms. Others were doing a bit of quick shopping at the various stores. Instead of heading to the elevator or to one of the stores, Yohko would walk through the door to the universities nurse office.

The office could be considered sparse by most means. There were well stocked cabinets of various labelled vials, and other medical supplies. All of them though required a key to get into, and the only person to carry the key was the nurse herself. A few beds were present with white curtains that could be drawn around them, to give the occupant some privacy. In the corner there was a personal desk for the nurse to sit at with a small computer terminal. From what Yohko had been told the computer only really held student medical records for her to call up. On the far wall of the room there was a door, which leads back to the hard copies of those same medical files. Apparently the records were kept there in case the computer wasn’t working or some other emergency.

The nurse would hand Yohko a small paper cup with two piles in it, and a small glass of water. Taking the piles and drinking the water, she could all ready feel her body calming down. The nurse would take the cup and glass of water back, while Yohko moved behind a screen and began to undress. Unfortunately the nurse had never told her it had been position in such a way, so the woman could see the silhouettes of students using it. The first article of clothing to be removed was the white blouse revealing her small breast cupped by the white bra she wore. Yohko hated the size of her breasts thinking them too small for her actual body type. Her hands moved down unfastening her skirt, before bending over to remove it. Both articles of clothes had been folded into a neat pile. Her fingers would grab onto her panties, what was supposed to be white in color had become more transparent. Sexual juices running down Yohko’s thigh, no longer being able to be absorbed by the panties themselves.

Instead of being folded like the rest of the removed clothing. The panties were balled up and thrown into a nearby waste bin. Yohko was just glad none of the headgirl’s or prefects had decided to do an undergarment check. Her hand would grab a baby wipe, and move it up her inner thighs. She would bite her lower lip, as she dragged the wipe along her sex, stifling any noise she would have made. According to the nurse she had a hormone problem, which caused her sex drive to be rather active, and her body sensitive. Just wearing the school uniform and moving about was enough to get her juices flowing. The medication was to help her body regulate the imbalance. Two piles a day one in the morning and one in the evening during club hours. Unfortunately the nurse hadn’t been in this morning, so she couldn’t take the usual morning dosage.

“I’ve finally managed to set up an appointment with the labs.” The nurse statement caught Yohko’s attention as she pulled on a clean pair of white panties. “When is it?” She would ask from behind the screen wondering about the appointment. “It’s tonight. I hope you don’t mind.” Yohko would walk out from behind the screen now wearing a pink nurse outfit which hugged her form, while she put on a white apron. According to the nurse the outfit was meant to show Yohko she had a womanly figure, but it also supposedly brought out her cuteness. “The prom is tonight. Attendance is mandatory.” The prom had been a big buzz for the past few weeks. It had been the source of dread for Yohko due to her feeling that she wasn’t up to the universities standard in the looks department. Everyone was going to be there from the head girls, prefects and even the headmaster himself. It was pretty big deal.

“It’s okay I’ve gotten the headmasters permission for you to visit the labs. To be honest it’s the only time they have enough time to treat you. Although I need your help cataloging a shipment I’m supposed to oversee at the dock after club activates are finished.” The last part of the statement had caught Yohko’s attention, since the dock was forbidden for any student to step foot on. The only time they were allowed on it was when they arrived on the island, and when they graduated. It had something to do with security and safety of the students.

Yohko hadn’t felt comfortable since setting foot on the dock with the universities nurse. Something just didn’t feel right about being out here. Looking behind her she could see the dock was rather long and well maintained, even if for some reason she decided to run back it wouldn’t be hard to grab her. Yohko shook her head not knowing why she was thinking such things. In the distance off the cove she could see what most students referred to as the labs. No one knew what the off shore facility was, some speculated it was a marine biologist lab; others believed it housed a hydroponic garden. The universities nurse had told Yohko it was a medical facility that was studying new treatment methods and technologies. It also housed facilities in case a student needed emergency medical treatment.

The boat had already arrived from the lab, and had begun unloading its cargo. “Yohko can you go check to make sure everything is there.” The young student would be handed a clipboard with a bunch of what looked like names of drugs and various medical supplies on it. She would walk past two burley and muscular men who had been off loading the boat, so that she could check the supplies. A shiver went down her spine feeling their eyes on her. Yohko suddenly felt like a piece of meat being dangled in front of hungry caged lions. In her peripheral vision she could see the nurse talking to someone. It sounded like another woman, most likely a friend or acquaintance from the lab. She would go down the list of items crossing out objects that were present on the list. Yohko would feel a pricking sensation on her neck, before her body felt heavy, and everything went black. The university nurse would put a small syringe back into her pocket, as one of the men caught the falling student picking her up and brining her to the boat.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Post Re: Treatment
Good premise. I like it, though I noticed a spelling error regarding her taking pills. But everything else seems pretty good. Keep it up.

Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:23 am
Profile YIM WWW

This looks like it could get quite exiting :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:40 pm
Profile YIM

Part two of my little project. Its a bit long, but I think I might have gotten a little to into it. You're most likely going to want and pull up a comfy chair, and grab your favorite beverage for this one. You also might need to take breaks to let your eyes rest.

Light would begin to filter into Yohko’s grey orbs, her eyes slowly opening after what felt like a brief period. “So you’re finally awake.” The sound of the voice caused Yohko to squint looking in the direction of the voice. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the light to reveal the figure who had addressed her. The woman sat on a metallic stool with a black leather seat; it was adjustable to suit the person sitting on its comforts. Her feet were clad in black heels with a single strap along the ankle to hold them in place. On slender legs were white stockings that stopped at the lower thigh. A short black pencil skirt covered her lower half. A sky blue long sleeved blouse was tucked into the skirt. The few buttons undone to show the woman’s collar bone, while still covering her well-developed chest. A white lab coat was worn over the blouse. Strawberry red hair was held up in a ponytail, as violet eyes stared at Yohko.

Seeing this woman would cause Yohko to suddenly sit up right. A groan of discomfort coming from the young woman felling how heavy and soar her body had become somehow. “Yes, there you just woke up.” The sound of the wheels from the stool could be heard, while the woman moved closer to Yohko. “Where am I, and who are you?” Realizing her own question Yohko quickly looked around noticed she was in some sort of room. The walls were a bland white in their color with various medical posters hung on the walls. One described allergies and what caused them, another one looked like an immunization chart for various age groups. Noticing she was in a bed, Yohko quickly looked under the blanket to make sure she was decent. Oddly enough she was wearing a hospital gown. She had to wonder where her clothes went. The strawberry haired woman could see the confusion in Yohko’s eyes, as the young woman’s uneasiness grew about her present surroundings.

“You’re at the facility you and your fellow students call the lab. I’m Doctor Lutz and I’ll be overseeing your treatment Ms.Nakakouji.” Yohko would settle down a bit hearing that she was in what she presumed to be a safe place. “My clothes what happened to them, and who took them off?” The doctor could only give a light giggle of amusement at the young woman’s question. She could see how uncomfortable her little outburst had made her patient. “I’m sorry. You feel off the dock and feel into the water, apparently you feel unconscious due to fatigue. I personally changed you myself, so I can assure you that nothing happened to you.” Yohko would let out a sigh of relief knowing one of those lumbering men at the docks hadn’t been the ones responsible for her change in outfit. “I’d like to ask you a few questions about your unique condition, before we begin.” Doctor Lutz voice was soft, gentle and caring in tone. It was hard to believe this woman could do any harm.

“It began shortly after I was raped in Japan. At first my grandmother thought I had become possessed by evil spirits, so she took me up to the mountains for what she called intensive training and purification at a shrine she trained at. Unfortunately superstitious remedies didn’t work, and I haven’t been able to climax since that day.” The doctor would nod her head taking notes on the PDA she was holding. She would stand up her heels clicking on the ceramic tiled floor, while she moved to a door. Opening it she would look back to Yohko asking her to come into the next room. Yohko would walk through the door first. This room had the same barren white walls, but in the center was a gynecologist’s chair. Yohko felt uneasy looking at the chair, remembering the last time she had sat in one. It had been after her return from Japan, and when her parents found out she had been raped. Though they blamed her for what had happened, believing she had run wild during her trip.

“Please remove the gown, and sit in the chair.” Yohko was jarred from her thoughts hearing the doctor wanted her naked. “It’s for your examination. I need to be as thorough as possible, and I can’t do that with you wearing the gown.” The doctor had cut her off, before she could even ask the question. Looking around a bit uneasy, Yohko didn’t see any cameras or windows. The sound of the gown could be heard hitting the ground, the chestnut haired woman quickly climbing into the chair. She felt uneasy sitting in this sort of chair stark naked, at least it was padded. The doctor would adjust the head rest along with pads that went up against Yohko’s shoulders. The young woman legs also put in rest which spread them, so the doctor could see her intimate spots.

Yohko felt rather exposed, her cheeks red from embarrassment in being g in such a position. The sound of metal sealing around her wrist, and thighs caused Yohko to quickly look at the metal restraints now binding her to the chair. “What is the meaning of this?!” Yohko tried to squirm a bit, but the pads on her shoulders and the restraints made it difficult for her to move. The good doctor would take the stethoscope she was wearing and gently move it against one of Yohko’s hardening peaks. “Ahh, stop that. I…I didn’t agree to this.” Yohko would try to object, but there was really little she could do to stop this woman. The doctor would tap her pda, causing a pair of mechanical hands to appear from the base of the chair. Yohko’s eyes went wide seeing the mechanically gloved hands, before they began to fondle her breast. She could feel the gloves secreting some sort of lotion, as they molded her soft flesh rubbing it in.

“Calm down Ms. Nakakouji. This is part of the exam. I need to be sure your body reacts properly to certain stimulus. Don’t worry the lotion is perfectly safe. It’s a mild aphrodisiac I handpicked for you. It has the nice side effect of stimulating growth in the breast. Granted, it’s only a mild gain in bust size.” The strawberry haired woman would run her finger against Yohko’s sex noticing how wet the woman had become, before sticking a single finger in. She could all ready hear her patient’s rather pleasant sounds, before inserting another finger into those folds. Everything appeared to be working fine at least that she could feel. To be certain though, she would tap her PDA again. This time a phallic shaped extension came out from the base nearest to Yohko’s legs, before plunging into her depths. Once inside the instrument applied vibrations to the young woman’s inner walls. The instrument itself was a pressure gauge which would tell the doctor if Yohko’s walls were having the correct contractions.

Doctor Lutz had a theory about Yohko’s condition based off of video the university had sent her. The tapes showed Yohko’s various encounters with the guest, some of them showing that the woman was indeed capable of climax. She would notice a blinking envelop showing she had a message from the labs. Tapping it with the stylus in her hand she began to read the results of Yohko’s blood work, while listening to the young patient moaning in pleasure in the background. Apparently her young patient had been pumped full of a potent aphrodisiac which could only be climaxed out. That at least explained the young woman’s sensitivity, and boats of fatigue. Another tap on the PDA would close the attachment. The tap had also caused Mr. Gropper, as the doctor had nicknamed the pair of mechanical hands, to secret a different type of lotion. The smell of the lotion would cause Yohko’s body to begin to relax. Her eyes glassing over as her consciousness faded. With the young patient’s body now relaxed, a climax finally washed over the young woman’s body.

Yohko’s body would snap up right as she frantically looked around. She was back in the room sitting in the same bed she had woken up in earlier. Her grey orbs landed on Doctor Lutz form seeing the woman staring back at her. “You have Anorgasmia. It’s a condition where the body isn’t able to reach orgasm. To be more specific you have situational Anorgasmia. It’s most likely a side effect from when you were raped. When you feel like you are in danger your body tenses up and doesn’t wind down, which prevents you from having an orgasm. On the other hand when you feel you are safe and out of harm’s way your body functions normally and you can orgasm.” Yohko could only sit there unable to say anything. The doctor’s explanation made logic sense, and she couldn’t be upset at the woman if it had gotten this type of result. “Is there a way to treat it, so I’m you know normal all the time?”

The doctor would place her hand on Yohko’s own in a reassuring matter. “Good news there is, bad news your problem isn’t physical but mental.” The doctor would hold out her PDA for Yohko to take. “It’s a consent form. I can treat you, but the treatment itself is experimental and I need your consent to use it.” Yohko would pick up the PDA and look at the document, something about virtual reality treatment. If it allowed her body to function normal she was willing to give anything a try, and so she would sign on the virtual dotted line.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]