View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 THE HIVE (Chapter part 1 of 4) 

Post THE HIVE (Chapter part 1 of 4)
A little story I created with my new A.D.D.

Chapter 1: Entrance

Amanda gazed out the view port on the starboard side of the SS Crimson. She had been staring out at the stars for quiet some time now. The debriefer, by the name of Lt. Karen Howl, was a patient woman and merely waited for her reply to her earlier questions. It had been quiet some time sense Amanda’s ordeal. There had been a number of psych evaluations as well physical evaluation during most of her recovery. Frankly, the 21 year old Irish woman was tired of tests. She was fed up with reports, and paper work, fed up with telling the same story over and over. Telling people how a bunch of worms crawled into every inch of craves of her body, and made her orgasm like some shameless slut. She was getting a sense of some-type of enjoyment from these people. Hearing rape stories like her’s must turn someone upstairs on. She was betting they would like film footage to get themselves off on as well...

“Sergant?”

“Seriously can’t yah just read the reports.” The young woman said with a frustrated tone, her heavy Irish accent showing just how uncomfortable she was going over the story once more.

“I’ve looked them over, but the officials of ONI want there own hard copy straight from the horses mouth” The woman was right ONI wanted their version not the Armies version. Still just thinking how it all went to hell still gave her very real nightmares. She could still feel the tendrils pumping and out of her pink sex, its slime and seed spewing all over her in a sticky gooey mess. She bit her lip, a part of her was liking that memory. She cursed herself for it.

The woman was scarred yes; but not broken that meant something to the A.D.D. and to ONI. Amanda felt different, she wasn’t broken merely because she feared if she allowed herself to be broken. She just wouldn't be able to pick up the pieces. Even Cecily. The young girl she had managed to save. Became highly sexual, and, somewhat mentally unstable thanks to being rapped relentlessly like they had been. There was no secrete just determination. No one was buying it though, they where all thinking the Irish woman had some-type of special ability much like the first Agent of the A.D.D.

Turning to face the agent Amanda leaned back against the glass window. Hazel Eye’s looking straight into the steal blue ones the agent had. They weren’t cold but weren’t exactly naive either. She had been around the block, or passed around the block as the job tended to be. The agent herself was pretty, Long brown hair tied into a neat braid then into a tight bun. She held a moderate breast size, and a lean figure. the only difference between the two women, was, height and uniform. Lt. Karen was wearing a standard silver and blue formal outfit of ONI. And Amanda was in casual Marine clothes. Black and dark blue was the overall color scheme.

‘Fine.. fine.. ye’ spooks got to have yer end fine.” The woman nodded her thanks. As Amanda began her dreaded tale.”It was star date 04-18-2204. I had been on a standard team exercise.”

“what type?”

“Really?”

The Agent sighed.”My superiors like specifics.”

“Basic platoon drills, weapon firing, squad and platoon movement, and field exercise that consisted of 3 day battle simulation in face of plausible alien forces, we also used life ammo for it as well...Happy.” The woman only nodded for her to continue.”Any way I had been newly assigned to the platoon as field Medic.”

“What happened to the person you were replacing?”

“Amelia Henderson. They never said and I never asked.” Amanda replied doggedly. It wasn’t like she didn’t question what had happened. It seemed to be just disrespectful to ask. Besides she had enough heat off jump street with them to even ask such a question without scrutiny.

“I Doubt that.” Karen said crossing her legs as she folded her hands.

The Irish woman got the feeling that she was being lead into a direction... What the hell mind as well bite.”Ya why’s that.”

“They really didn’t tell you what happened?”

“Nope...You know for a spy you’re not good at hiding things.”

Karen smiled then chuckled.”Trust me I’m no spy, and I’m not hiding anything. I’m merely a soldier with a part to play.. But I have a hard time believing that they didn’t mention that one of their own defected to a terrorist group.”

Amanda’s eyebrow raised slightly, that explains the initial resentment, and the utter sense of betrayal the platoon had been feeling when she had arrived. Then there was the bit about her being a soldier. That was a no. A.D.D agents maybe, but they where more like police officers keeping the peace than soldiers. No the Space Marine Corps are the real soldiers here. Anyone else was either a gun for hire or some spook who did a lot leg work.

“Gathering from facial expression.. I’ll say they purposely kept you in the dark...” There was a sharp moment of dead air, as if the ONI agent wanted to say something, but held off. That made the woman question the Oni agents motives a little.”Anyway please continue Ms. O’Connor”

“I had been sent in as a replacement for Amelia Henderson. It was no more than three week training session. I spent most of my time treating small cuts and doing target practice. To which I made good marks with my Platoon Leader. Lt. Liz Allen, but my squad leader not so much.”

“Why’s that? Sgt. Harris wasn’t known to be hostile towards anyone.”

Amanda shrugs at the question.”As far as I figured I was replacing a dear friend or lover. But the overwhelming sense I got from her was that I was inferior replacement, the squad had a slightly similar attitude.”

The agent just nodded to continue at Amanda’s pause.

“Despite all that I was fairly welcomed in by the platoon. There wasn’t time to welcome me officially as we where quickly called in for a mission.”

“Serra Colony Correct.”

“Uh, initial reports was that the colony was dark. Possible bandit raid, we where being sent for a full investigation, mainly because we where the closest to the system.”

“Mhm, what happened at the landing.”

Amanda took a moment for letting out a heavy breath as she looked up at the ceiling, and, began to describe the decent of to the planet that would change her life forever.

04-18-2204 Four months ago
Capulus System
Khepri
13:43

The Shuttle shook like it was on the high sea’s during a storm, but it was clear that it was sturdy and would hold. However Amanda wished the hard shakes would stop, as motion sickness was starting to set in.”The entries are always a little rough.” Sgt. Malika stated swaying her body with the motion. It was like a bad roller-coaster ride she heard about back on earth. The short Irish woman, couldn't help but wonder how the Sergeant manage it. Mailka was of African decent rough curly hair, and soft futures. She didn’t look much like a Marine, but she was ten years Amanda’s senior. As the shuttle entered the atmosphere; the ride became relatively smooth.

“All right ladies, listen up!” Liz shouted coming down from the cockpit.”We’ve got a colony of roughly 20,000 civs that haven’t checked in about two chorno’s. Suspected Raid, most likely pirate attack that knocked out a communications relay. Environment is known for aggressive plant life, and heavy storms that occur every five days. Its the fourth day in that cycle. we have” Taking a look at wrist pad she pulls up the data of the planet.”Approximately 12 hrs to get on the planet fix whatever is broken and go home...”

“Uhh.Lietenant we have a bit of a problem” The pilot chimed in.

‘whats that pilot.”

" It Looks like the settlement was ransacked pretty good we don’t have any place to land... We can drop you off put we can’t land the bird here.”

“damn.” Liz stated as she shook her head.

“Never easy mam.” Someone joked.
“Yeah, yeah. Squads Seven and Eight check out the settlement,I want full reports from the civs. Five, looks like where off loading the replacement relay somewhere else.”

Present Day...

"So the pads weren’t in use” Agent Karen Asked.

“Not in use? When We got dropped off we were able to see the landing pads from our position. They where ripped to shreds. Heck the repair bay was even destroyed, which was unusual, mainly because raiders wouldn’t blow up a repair bay if they could help it.”

“So something was up from the time you arrived, but continued on any way.” Karen said with a noting tone.

Amanda didn’t much care for it. It showed as she made her sharp reply “Yeah order are orders. Marines tend to follow them despite or initial feelings on it.”

“I wasn’t question you’re platoons decision, merely wondering what everyone was thinking at the time... If it had been a pirates raid then the docking bays and landing would be destroyed trying to prevent any counter measures, however there was none left untouched thus no where for them to land. That goes against any procedure I have every heard of. I'm sure Lieutenant Allen knew something was up right away. Anyways did you’re squad investigate the Military Hangar bay.”

Amanda chuckled." Tsk... That was a complete surprise when we found out it was supposed to be garrisoned. Even the Lt had nothing so say about it. ” The sgt confrimed just what the agent was wondering. Amanda sighed as she looked over her shoulder." I think she knew right then and there, this was a fubar mission."

Karen sighed.”Intel didn’t brief you on it did they.”

“Nope... They didn’t even mention that it had made contact prior to us arriving in the star system. Apparently it was on "need to know basis only". Bunch wee ass wipes honestly. Couldn’t even give us a heads up on what we where dealing with.”

Karen nodded, she didn’t press it, but it was clear she didn’t appreciate the side comment. There was an obvious tension, and Amanda had give the Agent credit she wasn’t the snobbish type she was accustom to meeting before she transferred to the marine core.”To answer you’re first question clearly. No, we didn’t scope it out, that was 8’th squads job. Seventh, well we went looking for the civies... That didn’t go as planned mid way through.”

Last edited by Sochi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:42 am

Post Re: THE HIVE (Chapter part 1 of 4)
Anxious to see where this is going. Keep it up :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:23 pm
Profile YIM

Serra Colony
14:00
Seventh Squad
Search In Progress

There was since eeriness as Amanda and her squad moved into the main building. Sgt. Angela Harris was at point, scanning for any movements before sending the others forward. As Medic and the fresh face she paired with Himeko Sota, the squads designated marksmen. She was friendly but like everyone else she was giving a bit of a cold shoulder. They continued on so far it was all darkness, nothing. an occasional mess showing that everyone had bolted in a hurry. Given the state of things there wasn’t anywhere to bolt to other than an emergency shelter. Amanda felt the overwhelming presence of something sinister. An entity that was so vile that even when it had left its presence lingered. it could just be her rookie jitters but she didn’t think so.

“Hold up I got something up ahead.” The Harris stated giving the sign for everyone to hold. Instinctively everyone grabbed a sector and waited.

Then the Sergeant recoiled in disgust.”Jesus fucking christ! O”Connor get over here.”

Moving quickly Amanda came to her Co’s side. There had been no need to point what the problem was. She gaged at the sight. A body and one that looked like it had been turned to mush and gnawed on. Most likely male given the pelvic bone, but acid as it look liked and dissolved a great deal of it to be of any real use. Guts or puddles of it just laid about, there was practically nothing but water down blood.

“Got any idea’s on what did this?” Harris didn’t sound all too good either.
“Ac-Acid... Most likely, but it looks something was eating this person too...Mmmmph.”

“Need a minute.”

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:23 pm

It a pretty interesting story so far, I can wait to see how it turns out. Keep up the good work!!!

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:12 am

Amanda just shook her head and moved away for a brief moment of air. She was new to seeing this level of violence. She had cut open bodies to perform surgeries but this was, beyond appalling even her Sgt could barely stomach the sight. But Amanda was sure this wasn’t pirates unless they where using acid weapons. Gathering herself together she prepared to move forward with the squad.

“This can’t have been done by pirates mam.” Amanda stated coming back after relieving herself.”IF anything I’d Say something else got at this guy. Maybe some local creature.”

“Great.Just what we need, some wild experiment on the loose... All right ladies listen up we got something that ain’t friendly around these parts so keep yer eye’s open and gun at the ready.” She stated standing up as everyone checked their weapons, making sure it was ready. Just double check Amanda checked her own. She was using Nexuses 340 PDR.

It wasn’t a powerful weapon at least not at long range but medium range she could drop just about anything thanks to laser function provided. State of the art weaponry. However Amanda felt chills go up her spine as she and the others pressed on. It was on everyone faces as well. Just what was here on this planet, or experiment that cold melt human into a pile of mush.

Present Day...

The agent took a moment collapsing her finger together.”So you dug deeper into the base not knowing exactly what to expect.”

“Yup.”

“Did you find anything other than the cadaver.”

Anmanda shook her head no in response. The mere thought still sickened her.”No It was empty. It was like some sort of horror flick now that I think about it.”

Karen laxed her shoulders a little as she pressed forward.” Can you elaborate on that Amanda.”

Rolling her eye’s in annoyance, she didn’t she the point in stating the obvious.”Okay, it was like everything had been utter chaos, and then without reason or rhyme. Utter silence, no traces of dead or otherwise. Just signs of battle and plenty of blood. Other than that nothing notta zilch.”

“That must have been unnerving.”

“You have no idea.” Amanda stated darkly.”It got to the point that we spilt searching from top bottom of the complex, and nothing just empty offices and halls. Occasional blood and signs of acid but nothing... After while you just get the filling that something was there stalking you watching you.” The red head fell silent as she lowered her head, in thought.

“I think they were waiting for us. Letting someone call for help to lure us in... By doing that they laid the perfect ambush... No saw it coming, worse no one didn’t even know till my squads EXo found a data recording... And then there was her... We found her; and thats when hell...”

Looking up with anger in her eye’s she looked into the agents. Homing in her point.”That Hell decided to rare its ugly head.”

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:04 am

Serra Colony
14:45
Seventh Squad
Search In Progress: Lower Labs

Amanda moved cautiously following up behind a member of her squad, there was no denying the tension that filled the air now as they moved; leaving behind the dead body in a pull of acid and descended farther into the facility. Farther into the abyss of darkness they had taken a still functional elevator running off of emergency power and headed to the lower levels. Now they were moving trough corridors of the lavatory, windows broken; lights flickering on and off; a deep routed silence that seemed to echo its presence.

The Medic couldn’t place the feeling of fear neatly in one corner; creepy just wouldn’t suffice as an explanation to the feeling of the environment. Sgt. Malika have the signal to hold, being the last in line Amanda stopped cold turkey.

“All right we got split here. Skids take you’re fire team right. The Rest of you on me, were heading left. O’Conor you’re with me as well.” The sergeant commanded briskly waiting for skids to obey her orders before leading the rest of the squad left.

(( welp this part has been long over due butits finally in more to come when I have the time))

Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]