View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 All Quiet 
Site Admin

Post All Quiet
(OOC: A general thread for everyone to use to announce their arrival and to get settled in to a 'normal' ADD evening.)

Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Post Re: All Quiet
Released a heavy sigh as the Calypso's airlock opened to the landing platform. It had been a long time since I had been back to the base, spending most of my time aboard the Apollo. I never was comfortable here; it reminded me too much of high school. Although much of these girls were fresh from being rescued, many of them had no maturity and still operated under those same selfish motivations. There was little comradery here, I guess I just didn't like leaving my "family" back on the Apollo.

On the other hand, it was always nice to breathe fresh real air. So, with my heavy equipment bag slung over my back, dressed in my grey/red uniform, and my tightly wrapped ponytail, I made my way from the platform to the main command centre.

As I made my way inside, unsurprised to see and ocean of girls moving back and forth across the corridors, talking, laughing, giggling, I tried to think of what headquarters wanted with me. Several agents had been recalled to the main base, many from the Apollo and other ships scattered across the fleet. Wearing a welcoming smile as many of the girls were staring; unsurprisingly given my height, I kept to my thoughts as I made my way through the base.

If you'd like to play a mission with me, let me know by sending me a message.

Last edited by Natasha_Haley on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:54 am

Minerva made her way to cafeteria, wearing her red dress uniform. It had been an exhausting couple of weeks, her introduction to ADD had been rough, very rough the last few weeks. Still Minerva had managed to survive her first few weeks and was sure she had gotten over the worst of it. She had too if she was going to protect her baby sister.

As she moved along the hallways, she spotted a tall woman with a brown ponytail making her way to the main command center. The heavy equipment suggested that she was ready for anything. Anybody that well equipped is expecting action soon, I had better follow her. Minerva turned to follow the tall ADD agent, checking to see if her hunch was right.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:40 am

Quagga sat on a towel on the bridge of the Etosha. She had taken several showers, both to remove the grease she had gotten on herself from fixing the sabatoged drive units (She refused to wear any clothing for the time being. It reminded her of the beast.) and to remove the last drops of evidence of the creature's assaults. She shivered as she thought about that creature. He had abused her so many times. Thankfully, he had become bored with Quagga. Otherwise, she would never have escaped him nor been rescued.

Quagga was heading to the base in shame. She had failed in her mission (a mission that others had devised for hidden and evil reasons) and been repeatedly raped in the process. All she wanted was to get to the Base and find some soft, female companionship. She was exausted, but she would not sleep. She was afraid of the ship being drawn off course again and landing her in the clutches of another evil beast. Still eightteen hours from Antarese Base, Quagga tried to distract herself by reading one of her favorite Cabbyl folk tales.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:54 am

Continued through the base, carefully navigating through the many agents in training. She was an experienced assault soldier now; she didn't keep to the corridor walls like she did when she first arrived here, she wasn't shy anymore. Walking with an air of confidence she finally arrived at the conference room her orders directed her to.

Still having no idea why she was here, the doors opened and she stepped inside. Instantly her confusion was lifted, or at least obscured as the room was filled with many familiar faces. Some from agents she met from other ships and bases, and a small group from her own ship. Returning the waves she received from various groups about the room, Natasha made her way toward the group from the Apollo.

"Hey Tash..." One of the more perky girls started. "so they called you here to?"

Natasha nodded as she set her bag on the ground with a heavy thud, her alloy armor rattling within the bag. "Yeah...it looks like they've called a lot of us here. I wonder how many are coming." She responded with confusion.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:16 am

I stepped off of Stinger grumbling slightly from under the visor of my armor's primary mode glancing between one person or the other wondering why I'd been called back from my infiltration mission before it had even began. I didn't spend a moment in the dock as I walked quickly to the conference chamber. I wanted to know why I was back in this hell hole.

I walked the halls passed trainee agents all cowering in terror seeing me in what most people knew for the deadly accurate slaver that had sold over a dozen agents including a few well liked commanders. I didn't care about the feared yelps as I stepped into the room glancing about noticing a few familiar faces and of course others that were more interesting to her, all of which were listed in her database from when she had infiltrated and hacked the ADD computers a week before being captured and enslaved.

Natasha's comment was the most notable.
"If they called me here I'm assuming they're calling almost everyone."

the voice was of course that of a man's, the voice mask i had in my armor made sure of that.

Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Minerva had just entered the main command center, when she heard the comment that almost everyone had been called back. If they called everyone back, then something big must be going down. It was a bit obvious comment, but one that Minerva had to be said.

She looked around and just seeing how many in the room were already ready for action and the expressions on their face meant that most were very experienced. Minerva was still a rookie in comparison, still she felt relieved to be surrounded by such experienced agents.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Turning towards the door as it opened for another uncertain agent, however it was an agent I had hoped I would never see. Watching that metal suit casually enter the crowded room knotted my stomach. Although I had never met it or it's user, every agent was aware of the it. My eyes narrowed onto it as it responded to my question, in fact, many followed suit as they turned to the unwanted guest. Silence blanketed the room for a moment before the group slowly returned to their conversations; having no choice but to accept the traitor thanks to high command, they just decided to ignore her.

I; on the other hand, responded to her statement. "If they called you here...they made a mistake. They called for agents, not slavers." My voice was cold, I didn't care about what missions she had succeeded in, I couldn't imagine what happened to the girls she sold for her own petty greed. I never did understand why they didn't just toss her onto the nearest dead planet and leave her there.

My blood began to boil, glaring at the unwanted traitor, not even noticing the younger woman who seemed to slip in past the monstrosity. Yet, after a while, I turned away from her to rejoin my shipmates, trying to calm down through our conversation.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:18 am

"Call me what you will As long as the ADD hold the button to this collar I'm an agent against my will. I hate you stink apes just as much as you hate me."

I huffed slightly to the woman's response before retracting the armor into the gauntlet on my arm. leaving a rather petite purple haired young looking woman. I knew I looked younger than anyone in this room, I was probably the only physically 18 year old in here that had experience in the field.

the familiar voice caught my attention as I looked to Minerva smiling softly.

"They called you as well Jaknali? Well at least being here won't be a total loss."

I laughed faintly glaring at the other agents for a few seconds as I pulled myself closer to my partner

Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:50 am

She drifted in through the shadows the shadows of the base as she always did. for the most part no one looked to her, and those that did regarded her with a silent respectful gaze. she stretched slightly as she moved to conference room that she had been ordered to attent to. She gazed about the room silently before just simply gazing blank faced to those within the room. Kariktul was given a nod of silent respect as was Natasha and minerva. The Nictural princess moved silently to a table where some of the higher ranked agents were sitting noting whom was there before she'd drift away from there and stand by herself. She never was much for talking with other agents, or anyone for that matter. perhaps one day that would change but, it was doubtful that it would be today.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 am

It looks like they called everyone. Ja We should all work together on this one ne. I have a feeling this is a large operation.

Not that Minerva had ever been on a large operation but there was just so many faces that Minerva didn't even recognize. There was at least one near alien in the room, Minerva noticed the alien with the inhuman looking blue eyes when she entered the room. The alien didn't talk but merely nodded to Minerva, Minerva nodded back making a mental note to talk to her later.

For now, Minerva felt more comfortable standing next to her Jaknali. She smiled to Kariktul, reassured wherever they were sent, Kariktul would be nearby.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:12 pm
Site Admin

(Sorry this got overlooked with all the problems we had getting the server fixed and running again. If anyone is waiting to start roleplaying - go for it)

A message arrives suddenly at the base.

Monitoring reports that a large number of monsters have apparently appeared within the grounds of the school and are ravaging every student they can find. Since this is quite outside the normal terms of the treaty we suspect that it may represent an attempt to take over the establishment or perhaps a group of unauthorised aliens plotting to kidnap the entire student body and carry them off. Agents are authorised to travel to Shokushu and restore order there.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]