View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Rubber Match (for Iria) 

Post Re: Rubber Match (for Iria)
Iria could barely see the blurry image above her as he came closer. Hands gripped her head and sat her up. She did not have time to register anything before warm lips pressed against her own. "Uhhnnnn... Mmph..." the amazon's eyes fluttered. The arousing effect washed through her battered brain. Pain was being replaced with pleasure and her body was eating it up. She could not think as wave after wave of pure heat rushed into her head. Her eyes fluttered more before closing, unconciously nipping at his bottom lip as he drew away. She felt so very good now.

"Ahhhhnn!" She gasped in pain as the cold unfeeling gauntlet squeezed her bruised mammary. He whispered into her ear, saying was coming. Iria shook her. "N-Nooo... St-Sto... Uhhhnnnn..." Her protest was interupted by a weak moan as those lips and tongue traced her neck. The saliva soaked into her veins and pumped into her brain and to other areas of her body. The rush of heat left her stunned as that hand began gently stroking her damaged orb. Without thinking, her head tilted to the side, exposing her neck to the monster's advances.

"No..." she whimpered, "Must... Must fight... Uhhhnnn... So weak..." The amazon moaned as her arms lift up and tried to push the demon away. The punishment left her too weak to get the demon off of her though. Heat slowly began to build within her painfully throbbing breasts and between her thighs. Iria squirmed but did not pull away from the demon's kiss. Her hands pawed weakly at Gersham's chest. Until her strength returned, she was at his mercy and worse, the pleasure would keep building until her willpower is eroded away.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Her strength was feeble now, at least in this moment as she attempted to push him away but failed to do so. Her mind and body had been at war with one another though as she exposed more of her neck to him he greedily took advantage of it, sealing his lips over it, nibbling softly with his needle-like teeth though he was careful not to brake the skin at all.

Gersham's tongue coursed over her as his hand tolled against her breast, she protested of course though he had found that there was little fight in that voice too.

When his lips left her neck he sat up straight atop her.

Are you certain? Fighting is not the only thing that can be fun ...

He reached behind him then, seizing at the coverings between her thighs, shreadong them with the claws. He grinned down at her as he removed the gauntlet on his right hand and tossed it to the side. He set his left hand on her shoulder reaching back with his right to reach between her thighs.

Are you so sure that you still wish to fight, Iria?

He was flicking his fingers against her clit as he spoke to her.

We could still fight if you wish … or we could do more of that another day perhaps. Yes, another day indeed. You know your fans are anticipating this as much as I, and dare I say you?

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:24 pm

The amazon groaned as those wonderful lips sealed onto her neck. Each lick of the demon's vile tongue left her mind blank, forgetting what she was suppose to do. Slowly, she fell backwards, laying flat on the arena floor as those lips continued to nibble and lick. Heat rose in her cheeks as she stared with a glazed look up at the dominant being that sat on top. Her heels dragged against the floor but lacked the strength to kick up and try and buck the monster off of her.

Her suit was nothing more than ripped strips of black latex as those claws ripped the bottom half of her outfit apart. "No!" she yelped at being revealed like this. Already, she was wet from the arousing touch. Iria tried to sit up but the monster's gloved hand kept her flat on the arena floor. She grabbed the arm that was pinning her, struggling and squirming. Her eyes went wide as a single finger flicked across her clitoris. "Oooohhhnnn..." she groaned as pure electric bliss rolled up her thighs and into her loins. Another flick caused her grip to loosen. Another caused her fingers to slip away. Another brought her arms limply to her sides as more flicks came one after another. The touches were brief but each one sent more of that arousing power directly into her now erect and throbbing pearl.

Another flick. 'Are you so sure that you still wish to fight, Iria?'

"Uhhhhnnnn... Y-Yes... Must... Must fight..." she whimpered even as her hips slowly rose to meet those flicking fingers.

Another flick. 'We could still fight if you wish... or we could do more of that another day perhaps.'

"Ooohhhnnn... Another... Another... Uhhnnn... Day?" she sounded confused. Did he mean a rematch? It was so hard to think as each flick left her mind numb and open for more of the demon's dark words.

Flick. Flick. 'Yes, another day indeed. You know your fans are anticipating this as much as I, and dare I say you?'

"Y-Yesss..." another flick, "Another..." another flick, "Anticipating..." She meant anticipating the fight though the demon (and her body) could take it another way.

"D-Defeated... before..." it was becoming hard to form complete thoughts. She had beaten this demon before. She could do it again. Another flick and her heels dragged against the arena floor. Another caused them to kick as tingling pleasure rolled up and down those shapely muscles. Another flick and her thighs part, giving full view of those drooling netherlips and the puddle of love juices forming below them. Each flick caused them to part until he had free reign on her folds. "Uhhhnn... F-Fight..." she moaned feebly.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:48 pm

It was clear now that her body was taking control. Her mind would always want to fight he was sure but now her body rebelled. The pleasure more enticing then the pain that he granted her. He didn't think that he would hold out to the back this time …

Fighting tended to boil his blood, especially those fights that were not always certain. Yes, he hated loosing but he didn't want an easy time of it all the time. It was much more rewarding for him to best someone with Iria's skill for example than another quivering student even if a student could be a refreshing change from time to time.

But her hips were bucking up against those fingers even as she struggled against his words. His mouth settled down one her uninjured breast, lips suckling to get at that sweet milk that he knew she harbored. His tongue flickered against her nipple encouraging it to harden.

Those fingers of his slipped off her as he pulled away some to reposition himself atop her, sliding between her parted thighs then returning his mouth to her breast.

I don't think I can wait to get back to our little room … maybe your Masters will let you play in it a little if you put on a good show here.

He was hard though his mouth returned to her breast and his fingers to that wet sex. He could smell her aroma from here, two of his fingers poising against the heat of her sex, then roughly jabbed into her, his thumb flickering against her clit though once those fingers were inside her he halted then slowly began to piston those fingers inside her treasure trove.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:01 pm

"Ahhhh... Ahhh... Oooohhnnnn..." When those lips sealed over her nipple, time froze for her. For several moments, Iria stared blankly into the sky. Her hips jolt with each flick across her clit as her body arched with each suck on her engorged teat. She felt like she would cum just from this was lust and heat infused the heavy mammary. A deep suck renewed her flow of milk, feeding the beast as that vile tongue flickered across the rapidly throbbing nub. The demon's power turned all her aches and pains in that firm orb into pleasure, further melting away her crumbling will.

Her mouth opened and closed but no words could escape her. She gasped for breath when he finally stopped his assault briefly. But it gave the amazon no time to think as he began to drink deeply of her precious milk once more. Her body arched gently, thrusting those heaving breasts into the monster's face. Feeling that pressure be released into those hungry lips left her mind drowning in pleasure. Drool began to trickle out of the corner of her mouth as her moans grew louder and louder.

"Aiiiiieeee!" the fingers plunged into her sex with a wet slurp. The gladiatrix was so dripping wet that the demon's fingers slid into those tight depths without any resistance. "Uhhhnn.. Ugh... Ughhh..." the pumping caused her hips jolt as the pleasure infused her inner walls, making them cling tighter to only receive more demonic pleasure in a vicious cycle. Her opponent's thumb stroked firmly across her swollen pearl. She knew she shoudl push him away but it felt like her strength had bled away. All she could think about was those fingers and those lips and tongue.

Her hips ground against the invading fingers while the thumb continued its teasing torture. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. Memories of her first match against the demon began to play back in her mind. He defeated her, claimed her body, dominated her. Slowly, her heels dragged across the arena floor as her legs bend. It felt so good to just give in. Another match? Yes, she can fight this monster again and again, submitting to him over and over again.

"No!" Just as she was about to climax, her eyes opened wide. With both feet, she pressed them against Gersham's chest and pushed with all her might. If she was lucky, she may send the demon flying away from her though it would not do much damage. Then, Iria would just lay there for several moments. It took everything she had to fight back. Now slowly, the amazon rose to her feet. Her legs were wobbling. Her thighs visibly twitched as juices flowed like a river down her inner thighs. Iria's sex contracted hungerly, yearning to be filled again. But the blushing amazon would resist. Her body glistened with sweat as tattered remains of her suit hung loosely to her nude form. Every part of her body was telling to just kneel before this monster and submit but she would fight. "I... I have beaten you before, demon!" she stammered, "Mmm... I can do it again..." She brought her arms up in a fighting stance but it was impossible to hide her needing arousal.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:25 pm

His fingers used all that expert experience that he had gained as an incubus, shunting against her, her body nice and wet made the moving of hose fingers easier for him as he caressed her clit in the process of divesting them into that core.

Oh, she felt so goood, her walls against those fingers as they pressed inside the sweet core of the amazonian. His mouth had been busy suckling the heavy breast of hers, drinking in the milk that she produced as he caused it to flow into his mouth, drinking up a portion of his reward.

Those moans were luscious indeed and even pleased him hearing her like that. It had been a long time since he had her like this, too long but he let those fingers dash against her through her as he began getting caught up with how exactly to take her. Doggy style? Missionary? Both?

But he had been caught off guard as she brought her knees up forcing him back. She had just enough strength with the element of surprise to draw him back, his fingers slipping free of her pussy as he was pushed back.

Feebly the gladatrix still wished to fight … of course she did … though it had surprised him that this was not yet over. Her hammer was a distance away, his fingers suckling on his fingers as he observed her on wobbly legs.

He sighed, it looked as if their fun would be delayed though he really did not think that she had enough left in the gas tank. Her clothes where in tatters, her body hungering for his touch, delighting from their last dalliance no doubt, remembering that state as he watched her raise her hands.

Surely she was going to fight until she could not. One of his gauntlets laid on the sandy arena floor near her, he had the one left of his left hand though and made a quick assessment of the situation. She would probably seek to defend that one more which left her vulnearable to the right he hoped.

But now his stride was more confident as he came forward, a grin on his features as if to tell her that this was unnecessary. That they could indeed be busy with other matters. Once close enough for he kept coming straight ahead unless he had to react to anything he began with a left jab, feinting with it though as he through a right hook to her ribs instead.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:07 pm

The demon was confident and for good reason. Iria could barely keep her guard up much less keep herself standing upright. Her body wanted to fall to her knees and begin fondling herself as the lust and arousal infused into her body wrecked havoc to her raging libido. Gersham's grin made her doubt herself further as he approached calmly, not even bothering to get into a fighting stance. She felt small, finding herself looking up at her opponent despite being taller.

He was armed with only one gauntlet now but it was impossible to say which was more dangerous. The metal glove could knock her out but the bare hand could melt away her already struggle will. The thought alone made her think of how good this beast felt against her bare body. Her eyes lost focus as she could already feel those fingers curling up inside her juicy depths. They would pump harder and faster as she cried out in bliss over and over...

Iria's eyes widen as the metal hand approaching her brought her back to reality. She predictably dodged to the left only to walk right into the bare handed right to her ribs. "Urk!" she grunts and bends a bit. While it hurt, the pleasure was already soaking into her body once again. It made her hesitate before throwing wide swing with her right hand at the beast's chest. She was weaker now and her form had become sloppy. Her body had given in and it was just her amazon spirit keeping her going at this point.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Instinctively Gersham pulled back a little rolling with the punch though it was instinctually at this point aggreviating his enflamed chest though doing little in the way of actual damage. He realized rather quickly that he had he now and step forward again leading with a kick to her solar plexis.

If successful in doubling her over he was intending to grasp her, lift her up into the air then slam her back down against the arena floor in a power bomb type slam. If she captured his foot he would try to entangle her wrists with his arms, preferably the ungauntleted one to infuse more of that warmth into her, to flood her mind to get it to go along with her body better. Now if she side stepped he would try to crotch and sweep her legs out from under her. He had plenty of options depending on what she did of course.

Gersham was not being pressured by her and she was far less dangerous now so he was able to think a little better, take a few more risks since it wouldn't cost him much, even if she got a lucky shot in he doubted that she had the wits about her to capitalize on it though with Iria you never really knew, right …

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:47 am

Her punch made contact and even made the demon retreat a step back. But the attack had no staying power as Gersham was more than willing to trade blows against the weary and beaten gladiatrix. His foot sank into her solar plexus, forcing all the air from her lungs. She fell forward right into her opponent's arms as she found herself flipped upwards and brought slamming back first into the arena floor. "Ack!" The powerful throw certainly caused some of the audience to gasp and cringe at the impact. Iria's body bounced and flopped over, laying face down on the ground.

The demon was standing over her as she layed. Her body twitched as she struggled to take a breath. Iria slowly rolled to her side and soon to her back. Her world was spinning, each attack was just another nail into her coffin. If allowed, she would roll again and get up onto her hands and knees. The amazon was struggling to get up. Pain lanced through her back and spine. Even if she did get up, the damage was done. There was no way she could keep up with her demonic foe.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:43 am

She was a stubborn one. He walked towards her still in a casual fahion as she curled onto her side then flipped back onto her hands and knees. He shot a quick kick at her ribs giving her some encouring her to stay down.

He grinned down at her, in control now.

Wouldn't it be so much better for us both if I just fucked you senseless, but have it your way. He kicked her again targetting those ribs once again. If a little more punishment was what she was after then he would oblige.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:01 am

"Urk!" The kick struck on target, causing the woman to fall over and roll away from the punishment. But the demon simply followed as another kick slammed into the same spot. "Ahhhnnn!" Iria could not get back up to her feet. She was forced to roll onto her damaged side to protect those ribs as she curled up to try and cover herself from further attacks. It was humiliating. Gersham taunted her, claiming things would be better if she just gave up. Unable to fight back, Iria was forced to just defend while the demon continued to whittle away what fight she may have left.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:10 am

She was hurt, clearly, as this time she rolled onto her damaged side to protect it. He considered stomping down on her other ribcage though changed his mind summoning another orb of black miasma to his ungauntleted hand as he casuaally hurled it at her injured leg again.

Practically helpless, Gersham could have a little fun with this now knowing that she would not submit so soon he considered matters. Did he wish to wait? Not really, he was nice and firm now, his excitement growing with each passing second though he realized that if he hurt her too bad, if he sent her into unconsciousness they would probably have time to play back stage for a bit, especially now with cameras in the room to broadcast events to the arena.

He pondered all the cool toys they would have to play with there. A few fights would go by as they were cleaned up, perhaps all of them would before he got his reward, could he wait that long? Probably not, though it had been months that he had to wait for this moment so what was a few more minutes.

He chanted as he stayed where he was for the time being, getting a little target practice in as he hurled more of those black darts at her injured leg seeing if he could hit the exact spot his sword had sliced through earlier. He was clearly toying with her now.

Perhaps we will keep fighting until you quite, hm? No, your likely to pass out first, so be it.

He clapped his hands together as he knelt touching the ground before him with his hands as a shockwave was released from his prior incantation, the earth rippling as it carved a straight path towards her before exploding in a shower of sand beneath her, the intent clear to launch her skyward where he intended to rise and hurl a few more darts at her as she drifted back down to earth. Oh, clearly he was enjoying tormenting her now. He had given her the option of making this so much easier after all but she was a stubborn one and had to be taught hou futile resisting was of course.

In a way he was glad, glad to erase that smugness within her after last time, after she had bested him though he had kept magic out of the equation as best as he could. A fair mix seemed to work best, it kept the crowd entertained and he was uncertain of the outcome of the encounter that way too, he might win, he might loose though either way it would be entertaining and he doubt that the crowd would find their battles any less rewarding ...

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:39 am

"Aiiiiiiiieeeee!" she yelped in pain. The cries and whimpers of pain sounded less and less from a warrior and more from a defenseless woman. The demon was picking her apart little by little. Another bolt slammed into her leg, causing her entire body to jolt and flop on the ground like a fish out of water. She kept rolling away but no matter how far she went, Gersham was there sneering down at her as he punished her more. The chill grew colder and colder until her leg went numb from the constant battering of magic. If Iria could even get up, she was not going to be able to move much at all now.

The bolts stopped briefly, leaving the gladiatrix gasping for breath. The moment of rest did not last long as a loud rumbling came closer and closer. The ground beneath her suddenly exploded right infront of her face. Her body was limp in the air, easy pickings as more dark bolts smashed agianst her body. Iria landed on her damaged back, laying sprawled out on the arena floor once more. She gasped for air as the fall and dark magicks winded her heavily. Tears wet her cheeks as she found herself curling up.

Her spirit was fading. Her mind and body kept telling her she could not fight this monster. He was too strong. She was too weak. With her mind and body betraying her, the amazon's spirit was left alone to take the punishment. Iria was fearful of the punisher looming over her. The pain was immense and made her yearn for that pleasure and heat again. She curled up, making herself as small of target as possible and may no attempts to get up. She could hear her loyal fans laughing and jeering at the now helpless and scared amazon. The gladiatrix tried to resist and now she was being ripped apart little by little by the superior demonic being.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:33 pm

This could all be done easier of course, rember that you choose this.

He grinned watching as she curled up, trying to make herself small in that moment. The fight was leaving her though as he spiraled about her, getting closer as he circled around her mostly naked body.

He wanted her alright, and now that he was behind her he boldly walked forward grabbing her by her hair, yanking her up into a kneeling position. He was both giving the audience more to see and making her a bigger target as he slammed a fist into her injured breast before tossing her aside on the ground, looking at her, following the path of her prone body as he kicked at her, rolling her back over again and again.

Still wish to fight, Iria? I don't have no problem doing so ...

He chuckled then began weaving another enchantment not even waiting for her response.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:11 pm

"Ahhhhhnnnn!" she reached up, grabbing the hand that pulled her up by her hair. It was a poor decision as that gauntlet hand smashed into her already bruised breast. "Aiiiiiieeeee!" Milk spurt from the aching teat as all that heat and pleasure was replaced with pain. No matter how tough she was, her breasts were always vulnerable and sensitive to both pleasure and pain. When tossed aside, she covered up her chest as kicks slammed into her side and ribs. She coughed as each kick was solid, causing her to roll a few times as he kicked her about like a soccer ball.

'Still wish to fight?' The demon sneered down at her. Iria whimpered and did not move. She lost her will to fight back. Her spirit was crushed and now she was just a vulnerable woman. Her entire body had bruises and a few cuts. The last barrage of magic had blown off the tattered remains of her suit, leaving her in just her gloves and boots. Iria's hammer was laying in the opposite side of the arena. She was exhausted, powerless, and completely defenseless and the demon knew this. He could do whatever he wished and she would not fight back, fearful of earning more punishment for her disobedience.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:20 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next