View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Intro 
Site Admin

Post Intro
I'll put up something more descriptive on the web site soon but for now the basis is the previous discussion on this subject.

Basic guidelines:

1. No students except for 'fun' events and their memories wiped afterwards. These might include student v student dummy combats, mud wresting etc. Or demonstration matches where a monster toys with a student who believes she has some hope of winning where she is actually totally outclassed. In other words, if you want a student to fight, you have to clear it with the administration first. (IE Stormbringer or Madison.)

2. No super-powerful or one-shot kill weapons and magic. The purpose is to put on a good show for the audience

3. The arena is open to any monster char, ADD, SFA, or space based char

4. The way to win is for a monster to succeed in raping a girl or for a girl to disable a monster

5. Group combats / tag teams are equally accepted with the same win objective. So no monster v monster combats. Use the monsters den forum if you want to play that way.

More expansive use of the forum would include

- the creation of gladiatrix characters who are either captured ex-students, ADD, space chars and SFA. These female-only characters live at the arena and receive training to fight there. They are promised freedom and rewards if they win enough matches.

- or those from the same backgrounds who turn up occasionally for a fight or tournament with a view to winning a prize.

Anything beyond that would be driven by player demand. Suggestions to Niellwyn and Seraph or in the Roleplay Discussions forum.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]