View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Going Heads On [for Red-Eye] 

Post Going Heads On [for Red-Eye]
"You serious?"

The alien snorted as he stared at the other, unable to believe what he had just been told. It was normal for there to be plenty of newcomers wanting to try their hands at the Arena, mostly monsters as the Gladiatrixes were pretty much all slaves being forced to fight for the sake of entertainment. But for someone to bet such a large amount of money on a newcomer, it wasn't usual. If anything, it was beyond ridiculous. Such bets on upcoming fighters were often low, after all! No one expected much out of them.

The other only smiled. "Yes, I'm serious. Fifty thousand chits on my friend." This particular monster grinned back, knowing it was more than a safe bet, considering he knew of the newcomer in question.

Yes, it was certainly more than just a safe bet.

Looking back at his 'friend', the alien nodded and returned to look at the bookie. "Fifty thousand chits on him to win."

The bookie stared at the newcomer and sighed, returning his attention to the alien. "You sure he's a fuckin' monster? Doesn't look like much to me." This only brought out a laugh from the alien, who merely waved away the bookie's words and gestured for him to put down the bet. "Fine by me. You better have the money to pay up, or we'll be turning the Gladiatrix on you as well!"

Chuckling again, the alien shrugged as he turned and approached his friend."We're set. You'll be fighting some Gladiatrix, Red-Eye. Doesn't look like she'll be an easy one, and they said that she's pretty strong. But as seeing as it's you, I know you'll be coming out on the top! Although... I don't expect anyone will be expecting you to win, my friend!"

This only brought a smirk from the monster seated in the shadows, stripped of all clothes save for his pants and boots. Even in the dark, his skin was slick with perspiration from the humid chamber. If one strained their eyesight, one could see a mix of blond and blue colored hair, along with something that shone lightly in the dark, something similar to metal. Intense red eyes stared up to look at the alien.

"Fuckin' assholes. I'll show them all."

Oh yes, Lujuria would.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Post Re: Going Heads On [for Red-Eye]
As bets were taken and enemies prepared in the outer area of the Arena the inner workings were of a much different ideal, at least for one Gladiatrix, as a combination of monsterous strength and an attitude to match made her living conditions less then ideal. A single solitary cell, far away from the normal Gladiatrix housing, held nothing more then a cot and a small bathroom and in this cell was one considered too violent by the organizers to be let into the general population of Gladiatrixes.

Her Arena name was Red-Eye, and it was today that her first match in the Arena was scheduled. And so she knew as she waited impatiently on her cot as she heard a guard lumbering down the hallway, keys clanking against his fat hip, before the lumbering oaf stopped outside her cell and bellowed "Red-Eye, It's time for your match. Stay away from the door." He would hear a snort from inside the cell and a retort of "I'm already away from the door, ya fat bastard. Just let me outta here so I can go smash some aliens."

The guard growled in irritation but knew well of her reputation so he huffed it off and slid a key into the reinforced steel door's lock and pulled it open. "Alright. Move it or lose it, Red-Eye. They'll give you your hammer back in the waiting area." She quickly got off the cot and moved out of the cell, obviously ready for a fight, but not before suddenly turning around and giving the guard a swift, hard kick to the nuts. "Show some respect, ya fat useless lump. Only reason you're not dead is the idiots who run the place would make more trouble for me if I took ya out."

With that said she walked off down the hallway and into the waiting area, picking up her massive hammer with one hand and uncorking the gourd at her waist with the other. She took a long drag of a drink so strong most wondered how she could even stomach it before placing it back on her waist and waiting impatiently for the gate to open which signaled the start of the match.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:07 am

"It's time, my friend!"

The alien grinned as he gestured toward the door on the other side of the chamber. Lujuria merely snorted as he got up, stretching his back before breaking into a walk, ignoring the gazes of other fighters, considering them to be beneath his gaze. Even as they hooted at him and said crap like they'd be betting on him to lose, the monster paid them no mind.

He would return the insult to them all with a victory. There was nothing else to do.

The bookie, however, looked at the newcomer. "How about a weapon, buddy? Your opponent's going to be trying to crush you with that fuckin' hammer of hers."

"Can't disarm hands, can you now?"" The monster only grinned as he flipped the finger at the bookie, the gesture lost on his alien mind, and moved through the door. It didn't take him long until he came out into the Arena, hearing the raucous sound of the spectators, all those who had come to watch the fight, along with shouts from others taking on more bets still. He kept on walking until he was nearly at the center, the announcer booming out his name. Lujuria could hear laughter and only smiled, quietly promising that he'd give them all a show.

And then, he watched as his opponent approached.

Show fuckin' time.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:27 am

As the gate into the battle area rumbled opened Red-Eye walked out to the roar of the crowd and her opponent waiting for her nearly right in the center of the field. Before walking too far however she slammed her hammer into the wall under the stands and yelled "Shut up, ya stupid bastards. Or I'll tear this ring apart and smash you along with the rest of the aliens in this damned place." With that said she pulled her hammer away from the wall and as she did everyone would see the thick metal panel that had comprised the wall was nearly crumpled into unrecognizable scrap.

Ignoring the crowd now she walked towards her opponent apprising the man-sized being, who was quite obviously more then he seemed, before she taunted "What dragged your ugly carcass in here? Must be pretty twisted to get ya to agree to a fight with me." She didn't care much what reason he had to be here as he gave her something to fight as she dropped into a ready stance, her hammer that quite easily weighed several hundred pounds bouncing on her shoulder, and waited for the announcer to signal the start of the match.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:46 am

Did she just...

No, she didn't. Wait, yes, she did! She fucking said it. 'Ugly carcass'. That was what she said! Eye twitching, the monster glared at the female before him, no longer even amused. His pride prickling with what he perceived as an insult on his looks, the very looks he was so in love with, Lujuria was no longer in a playful mood.

Growling now, the monster took a step forward and held his hand up, pointing a finger at the Gladiatrix.

He couldn't use his powers for this match anyway. "Who the fuck d'ya think you're callin' ugly!? I'm only here because they said there's some crazy bitch that's in need of a good fuckin'!" The monster barked out a curt laugh, gesturing for her to come at him instead. A hammer like that, it had to be heavy as hell, and there was no way it was going to be fast either!

Not unless she was monstrously strong.

Nah, she couldn't be. Just crazy strong. Yeah, that's it. That's all there is to it. "So, let's go! Or did you want to get some damn priest in here for your funeral rites? Wouldn't mind letting you cower for a bit if you wanted!"

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:12 am

She snorted at his retort and responded with one of her own saying "Sounds like you're the one who could use a good fuckin'. Why don't ya leave and find someone willin' to sleep with your ugly carcass." When he raised his hand up, pointing a finger at her she smirked at him and said "Better move that hand before I break it ya cocky bastard." With no other warning then that she shifted suddenly bringing her massive hammer in a quick cross in front of her with little effort.

She started slowly walking towards him after that smirking at him and said "Cower from you? Not a damn chance in hell! Sure ya don't want a priest for yourself little man? Last chance before I smash you into the ground." No fear, no hesitation, It was something could unsettle a stable opponent and to someone like this it was almost as if her opponent was looking at a female mirror of himself trading insult for insult and equipped with a weapon that most couldn't even move let alone lift.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:36 am

Growling yet again, the monster glared at his opponent.

"I've had me plenty of feisty little brats, lady. But none of them has ever annoyed me as much as you! I'm going to pound you into the dirt until you cry!" Even then, the monster couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't a normal chick. True, he only had experiences with students, with ordinary human girls. But in this case, this was a human that was capable of beating up monsters.

It was quite literally the first time that he would be fighting someone that was said to be able to go toe to toe with some of the strongest monsters in the Arena, and here he was with his powers essentially sealed.

Apprehension. That was what he was feeling.

Fists clenching with nervous energy, the monster stared at his opponent, measuring her up. He would have to take this seriously for now, to consider the girl as an opponent that was of his caliber. No fear, no hesitation, that was all he was getting from her. And it was something he was quite unaccustomed to.

All the same, he'd win.

By virtue of having never lost before.

As soon as the Gladiatrix was close enough, Lujuria broke into a dash, bringing himself as close to her as he could get, his right fist pulled behind him, the muscles straining with strength and power. Best to end things as quickly as possible, then enjoy the woman as soon as she was sufficiently defeated.

Yup, the same strategy as usual.

Why not, it had always worked.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:57 am

"You can try." She retorted. She was obviously confident in herself and she could tell that her alien opponent had no experience with a human capable of kicking his scrawny ass. Even so she would have to make the fight intresting or the organizers would try to screw her over in her next match. With that thought in mind she held back slightly with her arm holding her hammer as her opponent broke into a dash towards her.

She let him get somewhat close before thinking Alright, intresting enough. and swung her hammer. It was aimed directly at his body and would seriously hurt if he thought he could take it straight on. Not that she would mind getting rid of this one early as trading insults with the cocky bastard would only prove to be entertaining for so long. And in case, by some chance, he managed to move through her hammer strike her free hand was ready to block the raised fist.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 am

Lujuria kept the dash up.

As if he was ignoring the oncoming hammer, gambling his safety for the sake of getting in a blow. Then the monster skidded on the ground, coming to a stop quickly and raising his arms up into some sort of guard, catching the shaft just under the hammer and forcing it to the side instead. And with a grin on his face, the monster snapped his attention to his opponent.

"Dumbass!" Lujuria laughed as he wrapped a hand around the shaft, using his own inhuman strength to interfere with the woman's handling while using his other arm to swing at her from the side.

It wasn't a swing to hit the woman, however.

Instead, the 'attacking' arm missed her head just by centimeters and wrapped around her neck, bringing his head in close to her. "You think I was gonna just charge in like a fuckin' idiot? That's why you're gonna lose, baby!" It was then that he dug one heel into the ground more firmly before raising his knee up hard, straight for the woman's stomach.

Even if he didn't think much of her, it was still stupid to going heads on against someone with crazy strength as her, if the weapon's weight was any indication.

"Fuckin' drop!"

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:47 am

It seemed he was indeed more then he seemed but Red-Eye did not seem surprised at all when her hammer was forced to the side and a strong hand wrapped around its shaft under the massively heavy hammer head. If he had been paying more attention to her reactions he would have noticed that she was not trying to get it away from him and even seemed unworried when his free arm swung at her from the side. She was even sure of her assessment of him enough not to resist as the arm wrapped around her neck bringing his face close to her own.

She was looking down and not meeting his gaze as he sounded off so smugly before feeling his weight shift as he raised a knee towards her stomach. With him so close it would seem that it made an impact but she then looked up with a smirk on her face and said "Why would I want to do that?" If he looked down then he would see that the knee was stopped mere inches from her stomach by her free hand. A single hand seemingly effortlessly holding back the alien's powerful leg. It seemed impossible.... for a normal woman at least. She then pushed the leg back down and followed up with a short jab to the cocky alien's gut to try and create some seperation between them.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]