View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Royal Rumble (Iria vs Ssrathi) 

Who has the upper hand?
Iria 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
Ssrathi 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Neither 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 7

Royal Rumble (Iria vs Ssrathi) 

Post Re: Royal Rumble (Iria vs Ssrathi)
Ssrathi gave one last squirm before her vision clouded over and her body completly collapsed, helpless before the human amazon, humiliated and defeated as she was held up by one of her antenna for all to see. But it seemed that Iria was not content to just be victorious over Ssrathi, as the human leant in and forcibly kissed the slack lips of the alien queen. Her tongue found no resistance, the alien's tounge limp as her mouth was claimed by the amazon's There would still be some saliva inside it, and the taste of it was exotic to say the least. Her fleshy skin was smooth and silky under Iria's probing fingers, and the bruise did nothing to change that fact.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Monster character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:18 am

She never kissed royalty before though she could argue that her Mistress and owner was her own Queen and she the Queen's servant. "Mmm..." she purred into the kiss, her tongue exploring every bit of Ssrathi's mouth and the back of her throat before pulling away. The victorious amazon admired those slack features before slipping off of the woman's insectoid body. The human woman was uncertain of what would tease of pleasure this creature so she simply acted on gut instinct.

Iria pushed the monster, grunting a bit as she forced the heavy body to roll onto her back. Flat on her back, her opponent looked perfectly vulnerable and helpless as she slowly ran her fingers along the armored underside before tracing along the fleshy smooth belly. While some of the crowd were not pleased that a human had won the match, that would only entice them to keep coming to eventually see this human upstart fall and fall hard. Seeing a woman that was strong enough to be difficult prey just made her more appealing to other members of the crowd. One way or another, Iria's fame and infamy would ensure the seats are filled in future matches.

To continue the humiliation, the amazon stradled Ssrathi's face. Her fingers would push aside her suit and dip inside her folds. Moaning softly, she began to masturbate. As she grew more aroused, the scent of sex would invade the unconcious woman's senses as nectar dripped upon the Queen's lips.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:39 am

Once on her back Ssrathi was virtually helpless. Her own body weight worked against her, her legs and arms unable to bend at the angles needed to right herself, and her body with far too much mass and bulk for rocking back and forth to roll onto her side to be of any use.

With her body able to breath freely Ssrathi would quickly start to recover, the sweet scent of Iria's womens arousal speeding up her awakening. Her awareness returned as she could taste the juices of Iria, and she hissed in the humiliation as infomation flooded into her brain, her body squirming and rolling, a futile but frantic attempt to get off her back. But she was completly helpless, unable to do anything but swallow the juices that were dripping all over her face.

Watching on Ai'rani smiled to herself, contentment swirling in her eyes. The Midrozi had made a massive profit on this fight, betting against rideculous odds that Iria would win. And now it had paid off very nicely. Ai'rani let her mind slip out, bypassing the anti-psychic wards around the ring designed to prevent outside influences in the fight with ease, not even triggering any of the alarms to alert the wardens to the feat. Her mind coiled around Iria's, and the slave would hear her mistresses voice cooing into her ear "Good slave. I'm very pleased with you." With it came the sensation of her touch, as if the Midrozi was just behind Iria, gently but expertly toying with the busty amazon's breasts.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Monster character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:06 am

Iria heard the woman hiss as the insect woman realized what position she was in. The Queen struggled but it seemed the woman could not get up much less get the amazon off her face. To end any further resistance to show who was in control, the toe of the gladiatrix's booted foot lightly tapped on the woman's bruised belly. "Unless you want me to add to your bruises, you best start licking," Iria demanded, "The match is over and you know exactly what the victor gets."

The human woman gasped as she heard her mistress's voice inside her mind. The Midrozi's praise was enough to make shivers run up and down her spine. Unseen hands played with her heavy mounds through her suit. Her nipples grew rock hard as she moans escaped Iria's lips. Her fingers curled, stroking her insides before pulling out and leaving herself exposed to the Queen's lips and tongue. For the moment, she basked in her reward as she waited for her defeated opponent to give her what was hers.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:45 am

Ssrathi hissed in anger, and her legs squrimed and writhed uselessly, trying to hit Iria with one of the sharp legs, not caring about the fact she was supposed to avoid causing serious wounds to the human. She could see the thin trickle of blood on Iria's forehead, and guessed that it must have been caused by her frantic attempts to head butt the human.

It took nearly a minute of hissing and squirming before Ssrathi's mind finally realised that her posistion was helpless ... and that all she was doing was prolonging her humiliation. Iria, already made sensitive to psychic projections due to her mind being stripped and re-made by the Midrozi would be able to feel the raging flame of hate boiling inside Ssrathi, her antenna acting as amplifiers and ensuring that even though Ssrathi wasn't trying to transmit anything psychically, Iria would still feel it. That tongue darted out, driving deep into Iria and squirming around inside her, trying to get this over with quickly as she fumed in rage and hate. Ssrathi would get her revenge ... and she would make sure that the human paid a high price for her humiliation.

The intangible hands continued to gently play with Iria's still covered breasts, the sensation as if her clothes were not there as thumbs rolled expertly around nipples, Iria's midrozi mistress manipulating the humans senses directly from the pavilon she was watching from. And if Iria glanced towards her the human would see a smile on the alien's face, a sure sign of favour.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:02 am

Her opponent struggled but realized there was no hope of turning things around. The Queen was unconcious for several seconds, more than enough time to perform a killing blow in a real battle. Even if Iria was tossed off, Ssrathi had no means to get up on her own power now that she was on her back and the angry crowds surrounding the arena would not be fond of a sore loser.

Iria could feel the woman's hate and rage almost like a physical sensation. She did not know such things could be transmitted through the antenna but it was nothing of serious threat. The amazon gasped as her opponent's long tongue plunged into her sex, trying to stimulate her as quickly as possible. Of course Ssrathi was getting a small mercy as Iria's mistress continued to stimulate the slave through the psychic link. Her body would arch, grinding her hips against the alien's face as unseen hands continue to toy with her swollen nipples and breasts.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 pm

"Very good pet ... isn't it wonderful to win like this and make me proud?" The Midrozi Spire Lord's voice whispered inside Iria's mind, snaking unnoticed past the other psychics present, and even past Ssrathi herself. If the alien queen wasn't seething in rage it would be little trouble for her to 'hyjack' the psychic link, but in her current state her emotions were shredding what control she had as rage made her seethe in hatred. She let out a hiss as her tongue writhed inside the amazon's cunt, making it vibrate slightly against those tight sensitive inner walls.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:27 am

Angry or not, the Queen had no other option besides continue pleasuring the victor. Iria felt pride swell up inside her as she knew she had pleased her mistress and taken her first victory in the arena. The alien's tongue writhed and lashed inside her tight folds, growing juicier by the moment as she heard praises whispered in her mind. The amazon purred as she lets her hands slide down towards Ssrathi. Fingers ran over the alien's armored breasts and lightly rubbed over her wounded belly, sharing a bit of pleasure she was receiving.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Ssrathi shifted underneath Iria, the movement subtle, barely noticeable as she tried to shift and squirm, but her own body weight prevented it. She would have shrieked in rage as she felt the humans hands rubbing over her plating clad breasts and the bruise on her smooth exposed belly, but the sound was lost inside the victorious Amazon's cunt, her tongue writhing and vibrating in reaction to the cry. For those who knew her species Ssrathi was obviously angry ... but next to no-one did, and most would simply assume that she was getting very into eating the Amazon out.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:38 am

"Mmm... Guess aliens can be little sluts in big bodies afterall," Iria taunted the insect queen. Thankfully for Ssrathi, those taunts were quickly interupted by constant moans of pleasure. The tongue was going absolutely inside her body. It was like a long vibrator sawing against her inner walls. "Uhhnnn.... Ahhhnnn! Ahhnnnn!" Iria's body arched as her hands ran up and down her body. She squeezed her luscious tits for all to see. Juices flowed freely down the queen's tongue. There was no stopping the upcoming climax as Iria's hips began to twitch violently, soaking the alien woman's face with her nectar.

The amazon warrior would ride out the climax as long as possible before rising to her feet. "That was amazing," she purred, looking down at her opponent, "I look forward to next time I have you on your back." She caressed the woman's chest and lightly traced the woman's navel before walking away to grab her hammer. The crowds were on their feet as Iria posed for her first victory against a monster opponent. Her climb up the ladder as a gladiatrix had begun.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:57 am

Ssrathi hissed and seethed as she drove the Amazon on her face into a powerful climax, feeling the juices flooding down onto her face and mouth. She swallowed, her tongue absorbing the juices, de-constructing them and studying the genetic make-up of Iria, before picking out certain parts to be spliced into her own genetic structure. Iria wouldn't know it, but even as the Amazon was walking away, Ssrathi hissing angerly in response to her taunts, the alien's body was starting to adapt, muscles taking on some of Iria's muscles characteristics, further enhancing the already powerful muscles and improving Ssrathi's strength for next time. And she was sure there would be a next time, as she helplessly watched Iria walk away, vowing to get revenge.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3