View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Royal Rumble (Iria vs Ssrathi) 

Who has the upper hand?
Iria 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
Ssrathi 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Neither 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 7

Royal Rumble (Iria vs Ssrathi) 

Post Royal Rumble (Iria vs Ssrathi)
Ai'rani smiles as she walks through the underground tunnels that house the gladiators, and the 'monsters' that they fight. Her newest, and possibly one of her best, pet Iria, an ex-agent who was now an eager slave, walking behind her. The human had been allowed to wear her old uniform, her hammer strapped across her back as well. The Midrozi gladiators were always allowed to keep their weapons and outfits, even when out of the arena. A privilege that few other Gladiatrixes had, and one that they usually enjoyed lording over the other slaves kept here. Ai'rani knew that there was no chance of Iria turning against her masters and trying to escape, she was too broken to even consider it.

As the Midrozi Spire Lord led the newest addition to the Arena's Gladiatrixes towards the entry to the arena she remained silent, a half smile on her lips. She avoided talking, not wanting to give Iria any hints, content to let the human have to try and work things out on her own. She had already been taught the rules, both in fights in the 'local' Midrozi arena back on the Midrozi home-world, and on the flight here. Ai'rani was confident that Iria would put on a show ... although she wasn't too sure about the other combatant, Ssrathi. She didn't know what it was, but everything about that alien rubbed the psychic Spire Lord the wrong way, making her teeth grind and her mind flare up with irritation, something that Iria might even be able to pick up on.

Ssrathi, for her part, was already at her entrance to the arena, staring past the heavy bars onto the flat wide open and sandy floored arena. She twirled her spear idly in one hand, keeping her mind closed in, focusing purely on the few facts she had managed to gleam about her opponent, preparing her mind and body for battle, trying to ensure that she would keep her calm if taunted, her primary weakness in fights like this.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Monster character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:07 am

Post Re: Royal Rumble (Iria vs Ssrathi)
Already, Iria's presence in the arena back in the Midrozi spires was become well known. A beautiful busty amazon that had some power behind that hammer she wields. Unfortunately, despite her impressive display, her first fight in the arena ended in a loss. Of course the crowds did not mind seeing the gladiatrix fall and be shown her place in alien society. But the close fight showed that perhaps bets would be made not on how long a human lasts but whether she won or not. Only time will tell.

Being a human woman versus monsters was handicap enough so Iria declined her former ADD uniform and decided to go with something less restrictive. Her black suit was alot more open, revealing the deep cleavage between those luscious G cup breasts as well as revealing her toned stomach. She wore knee high boots and a single piece of shoulder armor to provide some meager protection from attacks. At least now she did not need to worry about her own attire forcing the milk from her heavy mammaries.

Iria had no info on her opponent beyond what she saw as she approached the arena. Her opponent seemed to be female as well though more insectoid than human in appearance. This one came armed with a spear and probably knew how to use it. The busty amazon had her trusty warhammer. The heavy bars were lifted, allowing the two fighters to enter. Expecting the monster to come charging, Iria was already moving forward to meet her attacker head on.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:43 am

Ssrathi hissed to herself as the gate slowly drew up, eyes taking in the very busty form of the human in front of her. Even at first sight the alien queen was learning, judging the weight and mass of the hammer, studying the way her opponent moved as she stepped out into the arena. Ssrathi was only a few paces behind, skittering out, moving slowly for now, about walking speed for a regular human as she approached the centre of the ring.

She could of come straight out of the gate with a charge, but she knew full well how difficult it was for her to stop and turn. And so she waited, not wanting to charge until Iria was away from the edge of the arena, knowing that she didn't really need much of a run up to reach her full speed.

Because of that she took it nice and slow, waiting till Iria was only about a dozen feet away before she exploded into the charge. She let out a hiss as she aimed to charge straight past Iria on the humans left side, her spear held out in one hand, trying to use it to clothesline the human. The main force would be from the bulk and momentum of the charge, and no matter how strong Iria was she would struggle to take even a single such 'strike' from such a heavy and fast moving being.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Monster character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:04 am

Unlike her previous opponent, this one took her time coming to the center of the ring. With the creature's multiple legs, she could guess this thing could move and turn quickly. The alien woman did not have as much reach as the last monster she fought but did have a spear to compensate for that. It was looking like the amazon was once more going to struggle in getting close enough to do any real damage.

Once the two were towards the middle of the arena, Ssrathi suddenly went full out charging at Iria. The sudden burst of speed did not give any time for the human woman to react. With the spear threatening to clothesline her or maybe even take her head off, the gladiatrix did the only thing she could. She dove to the ground and let the alien creature charge on by her. Dust flew the amazon hit the ground hard to avoid the attack but it was better than losing her head. Hearing the fast steps of her opponents legs pounding on the ground behind her, she quickly climbed back onto her feet and turned to run after her opponent.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:12 am

Ssrathi hissed softly as the spear missed her opponent, the human diving to the ground to avoid the attack as she started to slow down, throwing a satisfied glance behind her as she did. She started when she saw Iria rising and rushing at her from behind, Ssrathi twirling her spear as she slowed down enough so that she could turn, the length of time required to do so giving Iria an indication of just how much weight she had.

Ssrathi managed to slow down, but was unable to finish her turn in time before Iria got within range. She slashed out, holding the spear in one hand and swinging it at Iria as she 'jumped' backwards a little to get a bit extra distance, and to allow her to finish her turn so she was facing Iria, antenna twitching.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:36 am

The alien seemed shocked to find the human was now rushing at her. The insect woman seemed to have to trouble slowing down and turning after that sudden burst of speed. Seeing her advantage, Iria pushed harder to close the distance. The monster lashed out with spear in hand in hopes to keep the charging amazon at bay. While it would certainly do so, Iria had another target in mind for her attack.

She pushed forward another step and turned, using her own momentum to go into a quick spin. Her hammer swung wide, aiming directly at the slashing spear. The amazon wanted to test this creature's strength compared to her own as well as see how well that polearm can take direct blows. Iria was hoping to knock the weapon out of the monster's hand if not break it entirely before the heavy might of her hammer. If her strength is enough to at least knock the weapon back, she will continue to turn and power her way into a second swing that is much closer and aiming for the insect queen's body.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 am

Ssrathi hissed again in annoyance, the sound alien and exotic, as Iria charged in, hammer aimed at her slashing spear. She noticed the arc fairly easily, her powerful mind more than capable of determining it's path. Of course knowing it was going to happen did little to stop it happening, the alien queen having no choice but to hold on and trust that it could take the impact.

When the hammer struck the spear it would be like hitting a solid wall, Ssrathi putting all her strength, and grabbing the weapon with her other hand, into holding it in place. The weapon itself seemed unmarked by the blow, although Iria managed to slam it down and away, almost getting it out of Ssrathi's hands before the alien hissed and charged again, exploding forward into movement, her weapon held out to the side and un-usable. Instead Ssrathi simply tried to body slam into the busty agent, relying on getting so close that the hammer would be ineffective.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:17 am

The first clash of blows ended with Iria taking the advantage. The long spear was swatted away, forcing the queen to rely on smashing her heavy body against the busty fighter. During the exchange, the monster had managed to turn the rest of the way around and was ready for another burst of speed to trample over the amazon woman. There was no time to get out of the way as Iria was already turning for the second swing. Gritting her teeth, she brought her hammer downwards causing it to grind into the ground and stop out behind her. Using the hammer as a brace, the amazon tightened her grip and threw out a hard sidekick towards the alien queen's smooth stomach. Even if the charge does knock her away, hopefully the brace will help send that impact right into the soft part of Ssrathi's more humanoid part of her body.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:37 am

Ssrathi let out a shriek of pain as she ended up charging right into the kick, her momentum forcing Iria back, the hammer dragging through the ground. Even with the brace she would be unable to fully check the charge of the heavy alien Queen.

For her part, Ssrathi was in pain. That kick had hurt, a bruise starting to spread across her middle where the kick had impacted. One of her hands came down, grabbing at the leg in her middle, trying to grab it and throw the busty amazon to one side, the other reaching past her, trying to grab the hammer to disarm the human and reduce this to a bare hand to hand fight, her own spear being discarded.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am

Iria grunts as the two powerful forces collided with the insect woman taking the brunt of the damage. The clash rattled the amazon's bones, the charge forcing her hammer and her planted foot to skid on the ground. She did succeed in halting the monster's charge which was impressive in itself. But now, she was in melee combat with the angry creature.

Her foot was grabbed which kept the amazon from pulling away as Ssrathi reached down to try and disarm her. Iria did not even realize that the woman had discarded her spear. Focused on the hammer, the busty gladiatrix had a moment before she would be tossed aside. Using the Queen's hand and her well dug in hammer as bases of balance, Iria kicked her other leg up off the ground and twisted her body. As Ssrathi reaches down to try and grab her hammer, the toe of her other boot would come swing around as a roundhouse kick aimed for the side of the monster's head.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 am

Ssrathi hissed in pain as the blow hit her head, the blow making her head rocking a little bit. But unfortunately for Iria Ssrathi's head was armoured, and the armour absorbs most of the impact, distributing it easily throughout the plating to reduce the impact. It also helped that it was near impossible to concuss a queen, her mind working in such a different way that impacts to the head did little more than risk causing sensory damage.

Before Iria could recover Ssrathi decided to change tactic, letting her armour slip open and her two tentacles dart out, each one snaking towards one of Iria's legs as Ssrathi tried to get one hand on the hammer, intending to keep holding onto it while letting her tentacles trap and pull the amazon's legs apart.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:29 am

The amazon growled as the Queen kept the pressure on. The blow to the head did not seem to do anything at all. Iria was in too deep now to escape anything her opponent had planned. But she was never one to retreat anyway. If the head was too hard a target, she knew a spot that was nice and soft for her to tear into.

Letting her boot catch up against Ssrathi's head and shoulder plate, she pushed up on her hammer and pulled back her other leg. Letting out a loud cry, she proceeded to sink her foot right into the woman's bruised belly over and over again. Iria struck hard and fast, not letting up until she could make the Queen back off from the pain or from having the breath forced from her lungs. As she kicked, her other leg would pull back as if trying to pull the monster into her kicks to add even more force to repeated attacks. She could only hope her strength and relentless assault would make it more difficult for the creature grapple and hold her still.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:40 am

Ssrathi screamed in pain as the two tentacles failed to catch your legs, and after a few kicks she threw Iria aside, her hands moving to clutch her belly as she scampered back a little bit to buy herself some time to recover. She used one tentacle to grab her spear, passing it back to a hand as she shrieked her rage to the arena, the crowd roaring and on it's feet at the actions of the Gladiatrix.

Ssrathi kept her distance this time, slowly circling Iria, spear held in both hands across her body, giving her some protection and a chance to block and counter your attacks, not wanting to let Iria get close enough to launch those rather painful kicks and strikes to her unarmoured middle.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 am

Leaning into the kicks to try and snatch the warrior woman's weapon away proved to be too much for the alien to handle. Iria was tossed away like a doll, forcing the Queen to retreat and recover a bit. The amazon landed on her side and slowly rolled to her feet, her trusty hammer still in hand. Her body glistened with a light sheen of sweat that only made her busty form all the more voluptuous. The crowd roared down at them though it was so chaotic the human could not tell who they were cheering for.

Iria was in her fighting stance when she rolled back to her feet only to find that her opponent was being much more wary. It was understandable, most monsters were in for a shock when they take a hit from the former agent's powerful blows. Her strength was unnatural and beyond normal humans. And that was just the feel of her kicks. The hammer was a whole another story.

Seeing her opponent taking her sweet time, the amazon slammed her hammer against the ground a few times to shake off the dirt and dust that covered it when it was ground into the arena floor. Once satisfied, Iria took a more obvious ready stance. She was feeling confident now, a faint defiant smirk spreading across her lips as she waited for her opponent to move closer.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:59 am

Ssrathi let out a low drawn out hiss of her irritation, her middle still painful from the bombardment of kicks it had suffered. Her mind raced, trying to work out her next move, how to counteract the impressive strength of the busty human. Her awareness ran through dozens of scenarios, playing out the fight in her mind ... but each one ran into the same issue of that hammer. And whenever she made a move to disarm Iria, the human would just attack with her feet and hands into her unarmoured middle.

The alien threw her head back and let out a inhuman shriek as her plans were cut short by Iria's actions. She felt a heat rising in her, as if the human was goading her, provoking her. Even without saying a word it wasn't hard to do so, and Ssrathi charged in response, demonstrating that very impressive acceleration again as she used both hands on her spear, aiming for the hammer rather than the human. As powerful as Iria was, when Ssrathi hit her full speed stopping her would be near impossible.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next