View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:14 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Royal Rumble (Iria vs Ssrathi) 

Who has the upper hand?
Iria 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
Ssrathi 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Neither 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 7

Royal Rumble (Iria vs Ssrathi) 

Post Re: Royal Rumble (Iria vs Ssrathi)
With that insect queen's charge, Iria was forced to fight on Ssrathi's terms. She could move and try to close the distance between them but that would only lead to less time to react to the sudden acceleration. Anywhere besides within reach of her hammer was under her opponents control and even up close it was still difficult for the human woman.

As she tried to figure a way to get back into the fight, the alien monster shriek angerily. The woman was obviously annoyed with the amazon's confidence and immediately charged. The insectoid was quickly gaining more speed and momentum by the second. With both hands gripping that spear, it was doubtful that Iria could manage to sunder or disarm it this time. With the distance covered, gaining speed all the way, there was no way for the gladiatrix to face this head on. The only weakness she could gather was that this charge made it difficult to slow down and made it difficult to change direction. She saw only one way to take advantage of this.

Taking a tight grip on her hammer, Iria did a quick turn while swinging her hammer forward and up above her head. Following through, she brought the hammer down behind her and sent the heavy hammerhead into the ground. The blow would sink through the dust and dirt as the hammer continued moving forward and upwards once more, flinging a cloud of dirt and dust right towards the charging Queen. Hoping that would be enough to hinder the woman's accurate vision, Iria got the hell out of there. She dove to the side opposite to whatever side her opponent was holding that deadly spear. She was not focused on attacking or blocking, she just needed to roll off the tracks of this incoming train.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:21 am

Unfortunately for Iria Ssrathi's species was originally from a desert world, and they had plenty of adaptations to counteract sand storms that robbed them of their vision. Her eyes were covered with a thin 'film' that shielded them from the dust, and they had more senses than just sight to use. Even as the sand and dust blew out into her vision Ssrathi knew exactly where Iria was. Of course, that didn't mean that Ssrathi was able to really use that fact. At this point in the charge her ability to turn was near non-existent, and she thundered past. She swapped the grip on her spear to a one handed hold, moving it to the same side that Iria dodged and swinging out to try and clip the human with the flat of the weapon as the human dodged to the side, moving Iria closer to the middle of the arena as Ssrathi thundered past and slowed down, coming to a stop just before the wall and turning to face Iria again.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Monster character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:06 am

With so much velocity going forward and now past the amazon woman, it was not possible to get any solid blows in with the swiping spear. By the time, the spear was heading for Iria, Ssrathi would already be running out of range and have to focus on slowing down to avoid hitting the wall. The gladiatrix, rolled back onto her feet and immediately turned to dash for the cornered alien. Trying to take advantage of the creature's slower turn speed, the warrior woman swung her hammer at the monster's legs hoping to hit the hind or side leg to hinder the Queen's movements.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Ssrathi hissed as her stroke cleanly missed, although the alien hadn't really expected it to hit as she worked hard to slow down without sending herself to an unglorified tumble onto the ground due to her momentum. She spaced out her deceleration, ensuring that she would come to a stop just before impacting the wall, making Iria have to run as far as possible to deliver a counter attack.

But all that wasn't enough, and even as Ssrathi's legs worked hard to try and spin around that massively heavy hammer swept out, smashing into one of the alien's legs, and causing her to shriek in pain as it bent at an angle it really shouldn't go. She screamed in pain, and instead of spinning around to face Iria again she backed up, trying to ram into her foe and send her off balance via her armour clad rear.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Monster character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:14 am

Her hammer slammed right into Ssrathi's leg, causing it to bend at an odd angle. Perhaps it was broken. It was a step closer to victory at least as it would limit the creature's speed and mobility. In a perfect position to attack again, Iria reared her hammer back again to take out another of the monster's many legs. But the insect queen was not out of this yet.

The alien woman pushed off her good legs, throwing herself backwards into the amazon. The hard armored carapace slammed into Iria. She grunts in pain as she was thrown completely off her feet and sent stumbling backwards. The warrior woman landed on her back with a solid 'Oof' escaping her lips. She skidded on the ground for a bit before she rolled back onto her feet. Iria cursed herself for making such an opportunity slip from her but she still got what she aimmed for. Moving foward, she tried to close the distance once more though being cautious of what the monster may try to do next.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Ssrathi was a rather heavy creature, and even the super strength of the Amazon was little protection against a sudden body block like that, the action sending Iria flying backwards. Ssrathi used the time to skitter around, turning to face Iria again. Already her turning had been slowed by her broken leg, and by the time she was facing the Amazon the human had recovered and was advancing on her.

Ssrathi considered for a moment, before she too started to walk forward, taking it slow as the distance between the two closed gradually. She waited till she was just out of range before putting on a sudden burst of speed, propelling herself towards Iria and trying to slam her body into the human again. Her damaged leg slowed her turn speed, but did nothing to stop her acceleration.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:24 am

The insectoid monster was cautious once more. Iria was proving time and again that while in the ring, she was far from just an easy fuck. She was just as competitive as the other gladiatrixes and intended to climb the ladder until she reached the top. The two approached each other slowly. The amazon was ready for another exchanged only to find out that losing one leg did not slow the monster's charge.

Iria only had time to widen her eyes in shock before Ssrathi's large body came crashing into her. "Auuuggghhh!" The gladiatrix cried out as the breath was knocked out of her and she was sent flying even further this time. It was as if she were hit by a car. The warrior woman managed to keep a grip on her hammer but at the price of falling hard to the ground. More air was forced from her lungs as she fell with a heavy thud and half rolled to her side. "Uhhnn.." she groaned, taking her first solid hit in the match. Using her hammer as a brace, the human woman slowly rose to her feet to try and get back into the fight.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:40 am

Ssrathi had no intention of letting up, and even as the heavy impact sent Iria flying backwards she continued her charge, picking up more and more momentum. Her top speed was limited due to the broken leg, but her massive bulk would still make a direct hit from her charging body more than capable of stunning and causing a concussion. But instead of aiming to hit Iria with her body again the insect queen rushed past her, her spear lashing out and trying to send the hammer flying from the winded Iria's grip, trying to take away her support and send her crashing to the ground again.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:19 am

The amazon could feel the ground rumble as her opponent continued to charge after her. She was hurting but not out of the fight yet though. Thankfully, the insect queen was not aiming for a finishing blow with another brutal body slam and instead was aiming to disarm the woman. Though it was possible to hop over the low attack, taking her hammer with her at her current state was not going to happen.

Not wanting to turn this into another hit and run game, Iria released her weapon and instead dove right for the passing attacker. Catching such a high speed monster would have been difficult if it were not for the extended arm lashing out with the spear. Leaping into the swing, she would allow the arm to collide with her side and hooks her arm around it. The spear would hit the discarded hammer and send it flying, tumbling to another part of the arena.

Grunting in pain as she held onto the speeding creature, she pulled herself in close while moving to stand on the insect's large body. Assuming she gets this far, Iria would have a base to stand on while riding the monster. Her arms would then wrap around Ssrathi's neck and squeeze both her forearms toward each other. She was uncertain about what sort of blood flow could be cut off but she figured the thing had to breathe. This was both to cause damage and hopefully distract the female monster as she continued to speed forward.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:36 am

Ssrathi started to hiss in triumph as she thundered towards Iria, expecting to soon have victory in her grasp. But that cry of triumph turned to shock when Iria discarded her weapon and instead jumped at her, grabbing onto her arm and using it to swing behind Ssrathi's body into what was one of the worst possible positions for Ssrathi to be in. Her arms couldn't bend back enough to get at Iria, and she could only really see one way of getting her off. She released her own spear as she thundered forward, not slowing down for a moment as the wall drew closer and closer. Her own powerful arms went to Iria's, trying to prevent them from completely cutting off her ability to breath as she threw her armoured body at the wall ... twisting it as she did so to ensure that she hit it side on, hoping the impact would shake Iria off.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:49 am

It was more of an act of despiration rather than strategy that got the amazon in the position she was in. Though Ssrathi had a mix of strength and speed, that large body seemed to be unwieldy when it came to attacks coming from her blind spots. Her opponents arms had no means to reach behind her effectively and her upper torso could not turn that far around. Iria was in a safe zone, able to do as she wished while on the creature's back. Too bad she did not have her weapon to do some real damage but that did not stop her from putting that superior strength to use.

Ssrathi did not even attempt to stop and instead sped up as she headed straight for the arena wall. Iria's arms continued to clamp down on the woman's throat, her muscles flexing as she put forth all her strength to maintain the hold. To help ensure those arms did not try to slip under her own or grab her, the amazon's luscious body pressed up against Ssrathi's back as her powerful thighs wrapped around her torso. Her arms and legs were now wrapped around the woman's humaniod half, giving her a solid hold as the Queen slammed her own bottom half into the wall. The shock rippled up their bodies but the amazon kept a tight hold. Her thighs began to squeeze around her opponent's sides and ribs, trying to force more air out while also putting pressure on the bruise on her belly.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:01 am

Ssrathi could feel her body weakening, the powerful impact of her form hitting the wall stunning the alien for a few crucial seconds, as well as driving some precious air from her body. She didn't make a noise of pain, not wanting to waste the air that such a sound would cause. Her hands were desperate, and tried, without success, to pry the human's arms from around her neck. Even the powerful legs pressing into her bruise wasn't enough to make her cry out in pain as she squirmed and writhed.

It was an act of desperation that had turned the tables so neatly on Ssrathi. And as she felt her movements getting sluggish from lack of air her own desperate plan came. She threw her head back, tilting it as far back as it would go as her antenna blindly writhed behind her, trying to find Iria's head, the alien queen desperately trying to use her last hidden weapon, the psychic shock that would spark an instant orgasm in any human female.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:09 am

The attempt to throw the amazon off failed and now it was Ssrathi's turn to come up with a way to turn things around. Iria was stuck to her opponent's body and was not about to let go. Her head was tucked in to prevent the woman from reaching behind her and trying to choke her or gouge her eyes. The monster's hands were tugging at her arms, each time with less and less strength. There was no stopping the warrior woman now. Ssrathi's air was cut off and those many legs of hers were beginning to buckle under her weight.

Iria had no idea what other tricks her opponent had. The last thing she felt was the hard carapace head of Ssrathi butt against the top of hers as the alien woman tried to do what the amazon thought was some futile attempt to headbutt her. Granted, the carapace hurt as it butts against her skull but she gritted her teeth and endured the pain as she held the choke for as long as possible.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:39 am

Ssrathi strained, her antenna stretching as far back as possible, but just unable to get the angle they needed as Ssrathi's head butted against Iria's. She threw her head back again and again, putting as much force into the strikes as possible as her legs strained to support her weight. But with her body starved of oxygen that it so sorely needed she was weakening rapidly, and soon she slumped to the ground, her arms giving one last attempt to break the grip on her neck as she threw her head back again, trying to butt the Amazon's head away from her so that she could reach it with the antenna ... but it was a futile effort, and her strength faded as her vision started to waver and blackness spread across it.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:55 am

The amazon gritted her teeth and tightened her hold as her opponent's head kept hitting her own. She shifted as much as possible to avoid taking too many hits in the same place but eventually the skin broke and a light trickle of blood ran down down her forehead. Not a serious wound but certainly worthy of a headache.

After several moments, the fight seemed to have come to a close. The crowds were silent as they watched the insect queen's struggles grow weaker. Those many legs fold until she was sitting there on the ground, weakly pawing at her arms. Eventually one arm fell and a short while after, the other hand's grip loosened and slipped off of Iria's arm. With both arms limp to her sides, Ssrathi was done for. The crowds roared, many no doubt shocked that a mere human managed to defeat a monster.

Iria loosened her hold only to grab one of those antennae to hold the woman upright for all to see. With that carapace helmet, the only sign besides the limp arms that this woman was unconcious was the mouth that was hanging open. She turned the woman's head to the side and pressed her lips to the Queen's, tasting her first major victory. Her tongue would invade Ssrathi's mouth, pushing at the back of her throat as her hand gently stroked along that bruised belly.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:37 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next