View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Wolf vs Amazon (Fenricks vs Iria) 

Post Re: Wolf vs Amazon (Fenricks vs Iria)
He changed his pattern, dodging the kick and leaving her wide open as both her foot and hammer were off to the side. Iria grunts in pain as her knee buckled and folded beneathe her weight. Her knees skidded on the sandy floor as she continued to turn with the swing of her attack. Her breasts bounced freely as the top of her suit was torn off. Gritting her teeth, she turned her hips to bring the hammer the rest of the way around hoping to smash the heavy mass right into the wolf's side.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:12 am

Fenricks dodged the attack as best as he could, and he was rather fortunate that the head of the hammer missed him by a few inches thanks to his quick reflexes. He now analyzed his earlier attacks and he theorized that if he mixed it up a little, it would mean that he would get hit less. He then decided his plan of action and then started his attack, moving to the side and delivered another hard kick to her knee and then moved forward to grope her breasts

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 am
Profile YIM

Again, her attack hit nothing but air. Whether the attack is fast or slow, lethal or not, the amazon warrior cannot manage to get a solid hit in against her opponent. The wolfman was once more standing just outside her striking range. Iria did not bother rushing forward. It was apparent he could dodge everything she could throw at him by simply stepping back and then countering. Even feints and trying to catch her opponent during the counter did not work. That left really only one option.

She waited for the monster attack. Luckily for her, the creature opened with a kick rather than using those very sharp blades. Having taken a low kick just a moment ago, it was obvious when the monster pulled back for a hard kick in hopes to take her leg out completely. Here goes nothing, she thought to herself. She hopped backwards, twisting her upper body as she brought the hammer around to meet Fenrick's kick head on. She is hoping the hop is enough to escape the quick while letting it swing directly into the path of her hammer, a clash of attacks though it was safe to say a leg may not fare well against a heavy warhammer.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Fenricks eyes narrowed as she swung the hammer at his feet, and judging by the angle of it, he would have to move quickly if he wanted to avoid his leg being crushed by the hammer. He then used his reflexes to withdraw his leg, though he winced slightly as he might have pulled a muscle or two there and he was lucky not to be too hurt.

He then took the time she had after swinging the hammer to move quickly, crouching low near her left leg and delivered a sweeping kick to knock her off her feet and he immediately moved to grope her breasts, catching them in his palms and he squeezed both mammaries, his thumb rubbing against her nipples.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:55 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2