View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Wolf vs Amazon (Fenricks vs Iria) 

Post Wolf vs Amazon (Fenricks vs Iria)
Fenricks checked his gear, and adjusted his armor as he stood in the fighter's waiting room. He was here to fight some gladiatrix that had been brought here by the Midrozi, a race that he had the pleasure, or displeasure in some areas of working with. While the Midrozi paid good money for the jobs they occasionally gave him since he became a mercenary, he found their arrogant attitude grating on his nerves. The only other good thing that he gained from the Midrozi were the women he got to fuck, mostly defeated opponents that he had the pleasure of beating.

And there was this one huntress amongst the Midrozi that had fought him and he bested her just barely, which ended in a glorious fuck between the two of them. He shook his head at such thoughts, though he grinned at how wild she was when they coupled. He then heard the grinding of the gate opening, and he adjusted his two blades as he walked out into the arena, eager to face his opponent.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:03 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Wolf vs Amazon (Fenricks vs Iria)
Iria was once more dressed in her tight fitting and rather revealing latex outfit. Her warhammer in hand, she walked out of the opening gate standing proudly. She knew she was a slave but she was proud to be a slave representing the Midrozi race. As always, her Mistress provided no information. Supposedly her opponent was some sort of wolf man. When she saw her opponent stepping out, she shrugged her hammer off her shoulders. The heavy hammer head hit the ground with a loud thud, sending a puff of dust up as the amazon revealed how heavy the large weapon was. The battle now underway, Iria shifted into a fighting stance and waited to see what this armored wolf had in store for the warrior woman.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:45 am

Fenricks studied his opponent, which was a female dressed in a latex bodysuit. She was quite busty, and she wielded a war hammer like weapon. He was about to dismiss it as a normal warhammer when he saw it hit the floor with a thud, and judging from the amount of dust that flew up, it was safe to say that the weapon was quite heavy, and he could roughly gauge how strong his opponent was.

He then got into a fighting stance, and watched his opponent for a moment and then rushed forward, and started to use light slashes and stabs to gauge his opponent's response as well as keeping in a safe distance, to make sure that hammer doesn't hit him.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:08 am
Profile YIM

The gladiatrix did not have to wait long before her opponent quickly rushed right in. The wolfman attacked with both blades, the attacks not particularly aggressive even with two weapons against her one. Iria was not one to start with a gentle touch so when the monster went in light she quickly parried and pushed forward. She twisted her body into a powerful horizontal swing with her hammer. She did nothing fancy, focusing her speed and power right at her opponent's armored body. Iria had every intention to follow through, not allowing the wolfman any breathing room as she followed her first swing with yet another body swing.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:23 am

Fenricks was surprised about how fast the amazon like woman was in parrying his strikes... and he flinched as she made a horizontal swing with the war hammer. It was a classic match between power and speed and so far as he could tell, she could pack a punch if the strike with that hammer connects.

He then started moving backwards, using his speed to dodge the consecutive hammer swings to avoid any damage this early in the fight while he observed her attack pattern, trying to find a chance for him to land at least one blow against the amazon. He soon found that there was a slight pattern in her attacks, and as far he could tell, she sometimes over extended herself.

Taking advantage of one such moment, he moved quickly and delivered two light slashes against her, making two slight tears in the back part of her armor before he moved back to find more chances for him to attack her again.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:04 am
Profile YIM

The monster retreated from Iria's swings. Despite the weight of her weapon, the woman had no issues with constantly swinging the hammer back and forth. She grits her teeth as her muscles flexed with each motion of her body. The amazon pressed forward after the wolfman, gaining momentum to start this match off.

The push only lasted for a few moments before the wolf suddenly dashed forward and countered with his swords. The sharp blades easily made two cuts in the gladiatrix's outfit. Iria was not one to wear armor, her outfit designed to tease and entice the audience rather than protect her. The cuts revealed more of Iria's glistening body as the woman hissed her annoyance. But she was not about to back down, immediately pushing to follow the retreating monster. With a loud cry, she brings the hammer downwards, aiming for the wolfman's head.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:45 am

Fenricks was a bit surprised by the ferocity of her attacks, and knew if that hammer managed to connect anywhere, his career as a mercenary would be over, or he would likely lose if life. That was something he wanted to avoid and he once again dodged and swerved away from the amazon's attacks, taking time to analyze his opponent's attack patterns once more.

He soon found another brief lull between her attacks and he burst forward once again, and delivered another two slashes against the woman's suit, making another two tears against her suit and drew back, but not before one part of his armor on his arm opened and a single tentacle ending with a nozzle extended from it, and pointed it at the amazon's face and let out a small puff of gas in the amazon's face before retracting.

The gas was an extremely slow acting gas that acts as an aphrodisiac, though with the way that the amazon fights it would not take long for her to slowly feel the effects of the gas, though it would not incapacitate her just yet.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:45 am
Profile YIM

The hammer once more hit nothing but air before the heavy head crashed into the ground, sending a puff of dust outwards. Her opponent took advantage of this opening once more and did two light cuts, mocking her with the shallow blows. Gritting her teeth, her eyes suddenly went wide when she saw a tentacle appear right infront of her face. The gas blew directly into her breaths, drugging the amazon easily before pulling away. Coughing, Iria fell back as well as her hammer dragged infront of her.

It was obvious this monster was not going to face her directly. He would just keep his distance and wait for openings between her swings. Not feeling the effects of the gas yet, she pushed forward once more. Her hammer came swinging around though it was slower. Perhaps the woman was growing tired already. But as the hammer passed, she quickly gained speed and momentum as she went into a fast spin. Figuring the monster would try to press the advantage, she would bring the hammer around and downwards. The heavy hammerhead would strike the ground and fling a large chunk of dirt and dust upwards towards the wolf. The amazon would follow through the blinding attack, turning her hammer while in the air and bringing it straight down once more as she took steps forward to keep in range.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Fenricks grinned at the thrill this combat, staged for others amusement it maybe, as it has been some time since he had such fun. The amazon was almost tireless in her assault and she has now been deemed a worthy opponent by him. It would be a pleasure to properly bed her once he has beaten her completely. Even as he dodged, he studied her attack pattern and smiled as he slowly realized that she was slowly adapting to his attack pattern, going so far as to create some smokescreens by slamming her hammer on the ground to impede his vision.

One tentacle popped out from his back armor, as its tip was modified into a heat sensor, which allowed Fenricks to know where the amazon was even though she was trying her best to keep him away as well as attack him at the same time. He slowly analyzed the situation once again, and another four tentacles sprouted from his back armor, each tip ending in small pulse laser nozzles, and they started to fire in a steady rhythm, its intention was to keep the amazon off guard and on the defensive as they are only set for stunning attacks currently.

Fenricks soon found another lull in her attacks due to his new strategy and he burst forth in his usual attack speed and he delivered another two downward slashes, slicing apart some latex from the amazon's back and shoulder armor, and another tentacle from his arm soon shot from the armor of his right hand, its tip ending with a needle as it shot forward, burying itself on the amazon's exposed shoulder and injected a low dose of a liquid aphrodisiac into her bloodstream before it withdrew and Fenricks soon withdrew his armor tentacles before dodging and swerving, intending to avoid the amazon's attacks as he continued to watch her and wear her down.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:35 am
Profile YIM

Even flinging dust at the wolf's face did not seem to phase the beast. It easily adapted, sending out a heat sensor that immediately fed its own visual data. Her opponent continued to dodge all her attacks leaving the fight rather one sided as he once more cut her outfit and launched another tendril to inject more debillitating drugs into her system.

Iria was at least more prepared for the hidden mettalic appendage as her hand tightly grabbed the one injecting aphrodisics into her system. The warrior woman would quickly wrap the tendril around her arm and pull hard as the wolf tries to retreat. Unsure how much length there was, the gladiatrix would back away as well while coiling the tendril more and more. Even with just one hand on her hammer, Iria would try to yank the wolf off balance and closer in order to send her booted foot right for the monster's jaw.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:51 am

Fenricks didn't expect her to pull off this move as she grabbed hold of the tentacle that had injected her and started reeling him in like an angler does a fish. She was slowly adapting to his plan of attack, and he had to come up with another to make sure he didn't get hurt. He could sever the tendril, since it can be easily replaced... but this might be a chance to come close and personal with the amazon.

He then slowly advanced, allowing himself to draw close and then when she kicked at him, he dodged her attack, though the tip of her boot grazed against the side of his face , which let out a slight growl of pain from him. But then he took his chance and made two more slashes to the front of her uniform, and ripped part of it open, exposing one breast before he tossed one of his swords a distance away and then used his speed to grab hold of it, kneading it for a moment before withdrawing yet again. He then severed the tentacle and reclaimed his sword and grinned at her lecherously as he recalled the feel of her massive bosom in his palm a moment ago.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 pm
Profile YIM

Coming closer was exactly what the amazon wanted. Unfortunately, her attacked missed again and earned herself more cuts into her suit. One of her mountainous globes bounced free topped with a hardened peak. At least the blades were being used to strip her rather than kill her. The wolf man passed her kick and immediately went for a grab. It was obvious as the beast took the time to throw his weapon back behind him so Iria released her hammer, freeing her other hand. She was ready when the monster grabbed her large breast, causing Iria to cry out in shock. Her hand grabbed his wrist and yanked it off her chest, leaving it tingling and throbbing in pain and pleasure. She then released the tendril she was holding and immediately twisted up against her opponent, putting his arm over her shoulder before lifting him off the ground. In a show of strength, she swung the armored wolf over her, slamming him back first into the ground. She would then follow up with a punch right for the beast's face.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Fenricks winced as he was suddenly lifted over the amazon's head and then wheezed a little as he was slammed down to the ground, dazing him a little. Clearly he needed to re-plan this whole attack and he was fortunate that his Lupinos body and blood was quite resistance to impacts, not to mention that his defenses was boosted by his body armor.

When he saw the punch thrown at him he, his reflexes kicked in and he quickly dodged before delivering a hard solid kick to the amazon's stomach as a form of retaliation and used the small amount of time that his kick provided to get away and put some distance between them, retrieving his blade on the way. One thing is for sure, he would have to be careful not to get caught yet again because it might prove fatal in the long run.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:46 pm
Profile YIM

Her punch missed and the monster's foot easily pushed the busty fighter back. The blow brought her near her hammer which she quickly took in hand. The wolf made a quick dash for his discarded sword and the amazon was not about to let her opponent collect himself. She followed the beast, taking another mighty horizontal swing of her hammer aimmed at the monster's body. Iria expected the monster to dodge as usual and also figured he would lash at her again, taking advantage of the small openings between her swings. So should the hammer miss, the amazon would turn with her attack and send her heeled boot right at the monster in the form of a turn sidekick. She aimmed for the monster's face as that seemed to be the only place unarmored and could possibly do damage to the creature.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Fenricks reflexes kicked in as she retrieved her hammer and he made a quick rolling dash to the side, and the hammer missed him by an inch, though he winced a little as her kick was aimed directly at his face, which he was able to dodge barely, though the tip of it still grazed against his face yet again.

But before she could withdraw her foot, he decided to take a gamble yet again as he moved slightly to the side and delivered a hard kick against her knee, followed by a slash against the front of her uniform, hoping to tear away the fabric to expose her other breast.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next