View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Iria vs Valentina 

Post Re: Iria vs Valentina
Valentina gasped as she was stretched out further as the pain kept her awake as she tried to block it away struggling still under iria's grip as she shivered as her loins where getting wetter and wetter, to her dismay as she kept trying to either struggle free or black out, no matter what she wouldn't let Iria beat her that way, but she knew her body would betray her soon as she felt her loins building the pleasure up as she bit her bottom lip.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:25 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmm... Perhaps I will take you as my prize for the match," she cooed, Iria forcing Valentina's back to arch to end her fruitless struggles. "I can fit you with a little collar and leash. I would pet you and be very gentle with your weak little body. Wouldn't you like that?" She teased, pinching the woman's clitoris as she asked her question. "Mmm... I knew you would. You are so wet right now. You can't fight it. Deep down you want to be beaten and fucked where all could watch your glory. Be a good girl, spread your thighs and let me take you to the heights of bliss." Her fingers were soaked in Valentina's love juices and made it effortless to push in and out of the woman's trembling passage.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:33 pm

"Your right...it is good...but I believe you also loved it, no matter what we say....every girl...is a bit of a sex nut," Valentina gasped out moaning as she spreaded her legs letting Iria's fingers delve into her pussy deeper as she moaned as her insides clenched and sucked on the fingers inside tightly as she bit her lip a little while trying to weakly move her legs again as she moaned as she was held tightly, she was beaten...and she panted deeply as she was at Iria's mercy..to be a toy for her and the crowds amusement.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:38 pm
Profile YIM

Says the girl who was biting down on her lip to stifle her groans. Iria did not care. Her body was only for her Mistress to have. Not some weak little slut who still has alot to learn. Seeing the woman's thighs part, she smirked slyly. The cameras caught it and the crowds cheered. It was time to finish this as Iria's thumb rub vigorously over the woman's clit and her fingers stroked in rapid circles over the woman's pleasure spot. "Mmm..." her purrs vibrate into the nub she was suckling on, pulling back as she sucked deeper and deeper to bring more hot blood engorging the already hardened peak. There was no stopping now, there was only one end that Iria would accept and that was her opponent cumming before the crowd.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Valentina moaned as she rode the pleasure through as Iria's fingers and thumb played with her clit and her insides of her pussy as she groans more and more her hips and thighs getting wetter as the match went on, as the nipple that was being suckled on was being engorged with rapidly flowering blood to it due to Iria's toyings with her as she gasped and moaned loudelr as her pussy began orgasming finally, as she closed her eyes as she had reached her climax finally, defeated.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 pm
Profile YIM

Unable to hold back any longer, the arena was filled with the moans of release. Hot juices flooded out of Valentina's spasming body. Jolts of bliss wracked her helpless form as all watched her thighs twiching violently. Iria looked up at the crowds as they roared in her victory. She was certain her Mistress was very pleased with the results. Her fingers kept working the woman's body over until finally the defeated woman finally fell unconcious.

Iria released the woman, letting her limp form just lay there in a puddle of her own sexual fluids. She leaned down and picked her opponent up and lifted her above her head. The amazon walked around, brandishing her trophy as the gates opened. As the rules state, the winner can do as he or she wished with their opponent. Valentina was going to wake up to find that her defeat had only just begun.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:42 am

Valentina moaned as she climaxed during the final touches before finally her body gave out and she collapsed outcold and defeated as she was picked up and held overhead by Iria as she was unable to notice at her mercy and no doubt going to be in deep trouble soon, she had lost but she had learned from it..and if Iria ever let her go, she could try and use that knowledge to become better at the arena fights.

She would be in for a while of torture sexually as Iria toyed with her body, as she was too hurt to do anything about it anyway, as she laid in whatever position she had been given to try and rest.

After awhile she was finally released from Iria's clutches and returned to her master, no doubt for more punishment, as she tried to rest and become more rested for her next match

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:47 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4