View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Iria vs Valentina 

Post Iria vs Valentina
The six foot tall amazon strode confidently down the corridor. Iria had earned herself a reputation in the arena. She gave the crowds a good fight to watch as well as a good show when defeated. But defeats were not all she has under her belt. Even against an insectoid queen, the busty warrior managed to squeeze out a win. Now it was not just a matter of betting on when the amazon would lose but rather if she will lose. Even alien monsters had reason to fear this powerful woman and her warhammer.

This match was different though as this was a challenge made by an overeager gladiatrix, claiming she could take on the others. Ai'rani was more than willing to send Iria to show the upstart her place and Iria was more than willing to take the woman down a notch or two. It was going to be a gladiatrix vs gladiatrix match with no weapons, one knockout or submission to win.

The busty gladiatrix stepped out of the opening gate and into the large arena. Her massive G cup breasts swayed enticingly for the audience as she walked towards the center. She turned, posing for the many eyes (and other sensory organs) of the alien audience. After teasing the crowds, Iria cross her arms infront of her impressive chest as she waited for her opponent to arrive.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:28 am

Post Re: Iria vs Valentina
Valentina gave a soft sigh as she was mentally preparing herself in her corrider heading out to the arena, having only arrived shortly, after her owner stupidly boasted her skills to the crowds, she had while pleased at the praise got a big head and was now preparing herself to challenge Iria one of the few human women who could beat monsters in this arena, something she was impressed by.

"Okay girl...no turning back," She said as she had no weapons just her barely covering clothing, as she walked down the corrider into the view of the alien crowds, a smile on her lips as she turns to the crowd not caring how they reacted as she gave them a showing of her own body while not as endowed at iria was, she wasn't a slouch in the looks either as she looks at Iria and calmly smiled as she prepared for the beginning of this little contest.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:37 am
Profile YIM

Her opponent soon arrived, wearing a leather skimpy outfit. The attire of gladiatrixes were more for looks and movement rather than defense. Iria waited patiently as Valentina put on her little show, already burning with anticipation for the upcoming battle. The announcer spoke up, the universal translator making it understandable for humans as well as he introduced the two fighters and giving their age, weight, and sizes. The introductions got the crowds riled up, as they beat against the metal barriers around the arena.

"This will be fun," Iria said to herself with a smirk. She stretched her body, revealing that she was easily eight inches taller than the other woman and beared an athletic body though nothing out of the ordinary. The chime sounds the beginning of the match and Iria began by calmly approaching the other woman. Her hips swayed as she strode confidently towards her opponent and slowly fell into a fighting stance. The amazon would try to reach out to grapple the woman to start things off. She would test to see what this one was capable of.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:55 am

Valentina stayed calm as the announcer told everyone the sizes of her and her opponent and glanced at her enjoying the view with a small smirk and calmly runs one of her hands fingers through her blonde hair and giggles.

"Oh yes this will be alot of fun," She smirks before seeing Iria confidently approach her and go for a grapple, and Valentina quickly went for a quick move to the left moving around Iria quickly and looked her over for a weakspot on her.

'Hmm..solid amazon like body..must be durable and also stamina full...can't let this be a drawn out battle...gotta fight my own pace Was her inner thought as she got into a fighting stance making the universal 'come on' gesture.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 am
Profile YIM

Iria was not exactly sluggish despite her sheer power but that did not mean her attacks were unavoidable of course. She frowned in annoyance that the woman would not meet her head on though that was probably for the best for her sake. If her opponent wanted to run, the amazon warrior would simply have to catch her.

The busty warrior's eyes followed Valentina's movement around her. She would not give the woman time to taunt as she thrusts her heeled boot right towards the woman's midsection. Attacking with her upper body first made it easier to make her second attack in a different direction using her legs and lower body. Of course the woman may dodge again so she would quickly follow up the sidekick with a roundhouse kick to help keep within striking range of the other gladiatrix. No matter how much this woman tries to retreat, Iria would pursue her.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:11 am

Valentina guessed a power battle would be match suicide here against the bigger and no doubt stronger Woman, her only shot was to use her small size to get around her attacks as she noticed the leg coming and on purpose tripped herself making her go flat on the ground as she smirks and wraps her legs around the Leg and began squeezing on it to try and make Iria lose her balance, she knew this was a slightly stupid idea but it was her only shot unless she could get closer.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:02 pm
Profile YIM

The woman took some heavy risks, diving right into Iria's attacks like that. She was expecting her opponent to flee and plan more which surprised her. Her boot grazed past Valentina as she dove right for her exposed leg. Iria was still facing away making the woman collide with the back of knee. It buckled and folded under the woman's weight and the amazon's it was supporting. With a grunt, she fell to her knees. The amazon gritted her teeth in a low growl, obviously annoyed at the devious little trick.

Both women on the ground, it all depended on how Valentina decides to capitalize and how Iria intended to counter. Her legs indisposed at the moment, the amazon twisted her upper body around and swung a strong backfist towards the other woman. She hoped to catch the woman on the side of the head as she tried to sit up and either grapple or retreat. Even without the use of her powerful legs, her unnatural strength would ensure her opponent felt her blow.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Valentina was already moving having removed herself from the leg she had taken down making the taller woman fall as she flinched as the fist just missed but grazed one of her cheeks as she had stayed down while moving forward before she wrapped her legs around the waist and back of Iria and attempting something foolish on her part and reached her arms around and her hands grabbed the large breasts of Iria under her skimpy outfit.

Last edited by roscoso on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:21 pm
Profile YIM

The woman was rather slippery as the gladiatrix slipped around to stay behind the amazon and attempted to grapple her. Arms wrapped around Iria's shapely waist. Valentina kept low, limiting what the warrior woman could do about her position. But her opponent was growing cocky and decided to cop a feel of Iria's mountainous globes.

Hands slid upwards over her smooth stomach and soon came in contact with the tight black latex keeping her breasts in check. "Ahh!" Iria gasped as the gladiatrix took a handful of each mound and squeeze. It sparked both pain and pleasure through her tender orbs, making her grit her teeth and growl again. Tired of being made a fool, the amazon grabbed the woman's right hand with her left. With a show of strength and technique, she peeled the hand off her breast and twisted the woman's wrist. Iria rose to her feet as she did this, forcing her opponent to stand unless she wanted her wrist broken. The amazon then lifted the arm and ducked under it while grabbing the other hand with her free hand, twisting it outwards as she turned to face her opponent. Holding both wrists in her hands, she was now made wide open to her attacks.

Iria would thrust her boot out towards Valentina's midsection, this time having hold of both wrists to keep her from moving too much. Should the blow connect, she would keep hold to keep the woman from being pushed away and follow it up with a second and third powerful kick before releasing her opponent.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Valentina smriked hearing the gasps of pain and pleasure from her gropings before she yelped as her hands where grabbed and she was held by them infront of Iria as she gulped and attempted to swing her legs up to try and avoid the boot and kick at Iria's chest or her head whichever she got lucky as she bit her lip, as she did she grinded her foot against whatever she had kicked to try and make Iria release at least one of her hands, she was smaller and could compact her shape to avoid most kinds of attacks from Iria's legs.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:41 pm
Profile YIM

Her opponent showed off her agility in flipping backwards to untwist her wrists as well as attempt to kick the busty amazon. Unfortunately, the difference in size and height revealed itself as the kick came short when Iria simply released both the wrists. Luckily the flip backwards put enough distance to avoid Iria's heavy attack as well. But Valentina was not out of the woods yet as Iria once more rushed forward, using her powerful legs to quickly bring herself up close to the other woman. This time, she went low with the intent of plowing her shoulder right into the woman while hooking an arm up between her legs to prepare for a powerful slam.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Valentina backflipped quickly as she got her wrists free and got some distance from Iria and looked up to see her rushing towards her and quickly went for a dodge roll to the left while attempting a sweeping kick, as she kept her distance for now.

"Come on, that can't be all the great Iria can do?" Valentina asked with a cheeky grin on her lips as she looks at her trying to rile her up.

"So come on show me your more than just a pair of big jugs," She grins,

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:17 pm
Profile YIM

Her opponent once more avoided a direct encounter. She dove to Iria's right and attempted to counter attack. But such a dodge was not one made for countering but for getting the hell away from the attack. By the time Valentina rolled to her feet to sweep, the amazon had already slowed her pursuit and was able to change directions. Seeing the sweep coming, she dove forward towards the crouching woman. She leapt over the sweep and now her hundred and fifty pounds came crashing down on top of the gladiatrix. Iria would waste no time attempting to mount her oppponent and began throwing heavy fists at Valentina's face should she succeed in taking the woman down to her back.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Valentina grunted as she was finally tackled down by Iria, and pinned under her as she was given many punches to the face as she glared and tried to fight Iria off kicking or doing something to kick or punch her off.

"Ngh...your pretty good.." She grunted out as she struggled under Iria.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:27 pm
Profile YIM

Her opponent really did not have time to talk as the amazon's fist collided with her cheek. Valentina was learning first hand why even monsters do not like being hit by the powerful woman. The blow would be more than enough to send her opponents head head snapping to the side only to be knocked in the other direction by the second punch. Every blow was like taking a sledgehammer between the eyes. Iria smirked as her opponent squirmed, punching through any opening the woman had and letting the rest pound against the woman's arms should attempt to fend her attacks.

The crowds would roar as things had started heating up between the fighters but it was obvious that Iria had the advantage. She would stop attacking once the woman seemed to be in a daze and reach to grab her by the hair and lift her up to her feet as the amazon stands up. There, she admired her handy work and see how quickly the poor woman recovered.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next