View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Iria vs Valentina 

Post Re: Iria vs Valentina
Valentina groaned as she tried to block the punches or do something to get Iria off as she no doubt would be getting some blood soon if these blows kept coming before groaning as her hair was grabbed and Iria dangled her infront of her to show off her handy work as she grunted and tried to grab at the hand holding her hair while trying desperatly to kick Iria away from her or do something to her with her feet.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:22 pm
Profile YIM

If anything, the gladiatrix was proving she was rather durable being able to endure Iria's attacks as well as she was. It did not bother the amazon at all, just meant more fun for her. Being taller than the other woman, Iria once more proved her strength when she was easily lifted the woman off the floor leaving her kicking and grabbing her hand. With no base to stand on, the kicks were mere annoyances as Iria grunts and tightens her muscles to absorb the desperate attack. With a smirk, she brought her open hand across towards Valentina's face. At the very last second, she would release the woman's hair as the slap collides with her opponent's face. The blow would be strong enough to send an echoing slap through the arena and not only send the woman's head to the side but also her entire body into a spin, rattling the poor woman's brain into lala land. Needless to say, the amazon warrior was going to show other gladiatrixes out there who they are dealing with should someone challenge her in the future.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Valentina grunts as she struggles in the grip of Iria struggling weakly in her grip before feeling her hair released...and then she was sent into a spin due to the slap to her face as she landed hard on the ground dizzy as she groaned and rubbed her head shaking it slightly to get the dizzyness out as she got to one knee and was getting up slowly groaning a little as she looked at Iria or rather 2 of them as she was still slightly dizzy.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:34 pm
Profile YIM

Iria smirked slyly as she watched her opponent spin and her legs just gave out beneathe her. It was obvious that the woman felt that last one and did a number on her. The crowds cheered, knowing that balance had shifted. Valentina was in trouble as the busty amazon moved closer to the dazed woman. Her opponent still struggled to fight which was worthy of admiration. But the poor woman was standing up right before her opponent. Iria took full advantage of the woman's dazed state and hooked her arm up between her opponent's legs. With a loud cry, she easily lifted the lightweight off the ground. The amazon warrior twisted her body as she lifted Valentina up and over her and brought her down back first into the ground below with her body smashing down with it.

"Awww." she purred, knowing the slam would have done a number to the woman's back and maybe even the back of her head if she did not manage to tuck her chin in, "You had fallen again, let me help you up." Her arm still hooked under the woman, Iria got back up while picking Valentina up off the ground. She then ran a few steps to the side and slammed the woman back down into the ground. Iria then rose to her feet and walked away some and posed, playing to the crowds again.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Valentina groaned as she was just getting up when Iria picked her up again hooking her arm between her legs and slammed her to the ground on her back, she had gotten enough sense to tuck her chin in to avoid head damage as she groaned and was slammed again and again groaning weakly as she slowly tried to get back up seeing Iria showing off to the crowd, gave her time to recover and shake off the dizzyness finally and grunted back up to her feet and began moving slightly though it was a little bit weak due to the damage.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:48 pm
Profile YIM

Iria ran her hands up and down her body, stroking her large tits before the alien audience. Her opponent was not totally knocked out though whether she was lucky or not depends if the woman wants to take more punishment. The warrior woman looked back at Valentina, seeing she was finally getting back to her feet. She grinned when the woman stumbled, still very shaky from the brutal attacks of the powerful amazon.

"Oh? You finally up again?" she purred, her hips swaying as she walked slowly towards the woman, "Whats the matter? No more snide remarks? You're probably just one of those sluts looking for another free fuck. Maybe if you take off your top for the crowds, I might consider being a bit more gentle with you." It was Iria's turn to taunt her opponent. She was not even breathing hard and her athletic form showed no signs of damage. The amazon was very much ready to go for several more rounds.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Valentina finally seemed to get her balance back and glared at Iria.

"You seem to be the slut showing off to the crowd, while I'm sure they enjoy the view of your top heavy body," Valentina said as a sort of snide remark again as she moved backwards slightly keeping distance between her and Iria as she smirks.

"Surely the crowd would love seeing you all topless for them," Valentina said to tease or even get the crowd to work for her favour, if she could get Iria even slightly less clothed maybe she could find a weakspot more easily.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:27 pm
Profile YIM

At least the woman had some fight in her still. But Iria merely grinned as the woman kept backing away from her. "Did you hear the crowds," she purred, "They want action. Talk from a woman who was nearly unconcious for over a minute holds no weight here. The crowd knows who is stronger. They are just eager to see what I do with you. Maybe, I will play with you a bit longer. A rip there, a tear here, eventually your little outfit will be gone and they will see you for the slut you really are."

"What's the matter, slut?" she taunted, "Why do you keep running away? Have you run out of tricks already? Do you really want to play your foolish cat and mouse game again?" Iria calmly followed the woman. This delay is doing nothing for the amazon but it may be more costly for Valentina. Her damage is numbed through adrenaline. If that fades, she is going to realize just how much pain her back and the rest of her body is in right now. "I thought you came here to challenge me, not run like a scared little girl. The arena has no need for weaklings like you."

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:36 pm

"Apologies, was just looking for a target," Valentina teases before suddenly dashing towards Iria quickly using her adrenaline to keep herself going as she moved quickly left and right in a slight zig zag pattern, to try and not make her attack obvious before she knew she couldn't muscle Iria and so went for something else from her last grapple with her.

She moved quickly to grab at Iria's breasts tightly in her hands and made sure to have a fight grip on them and yanked forward on them to try and use her grip to throw Iria or at least unbalance her and use her reaction to her breasts to try and distract her.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:43 pm
Profile YIM

The woman was definitely fast as she tried to zig zag from side to side to confuse the amazon. For once, her opponent was on the offensive. Iria shifted into a fighting stance as she followed the woman's movements as they came closer and closer. The amazon waited for her moment to strike saw it when the woman lunged forward, reaching with both hands. "Hmph!" she huffed as she thrusts her boot out to meet the gladiatrix before she could reach her.

But her kick nothing but air as the woman had zagged to the side and now was past her attack. Both hands reached out and grabbed the biggest target she could find. The woman's fingers grabbed as a handful of luscious tit and squeezed as hard as she could. "Ahhhhhhnnnnn!" Pain lanced through her body as her sensitive breasts were grabbed. But that was not the worst part. Her opponent did not know that she actually lactates and all that pressure had just released inside her latex outfit. Iria could feel her nipples throbbing as each pulse spurted more milk inside her top. The sensation left her mind bubbly in a different sort of daze. Forgetting to defend herself, she felt herself losing balance as she pulled closer to her opponent.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Valentina seeing this was like a shark that had found a bleeding meal she was all over the unbalanced woman using the chance to kick at both of Iria's knees to make her fall as she calmly pulled at her flimsy clothing on her breasts to try and expose those lovely breasts to the crowd as she kept roughly squeezing them hard as she tried to keep the advantage she had gotten going by using the forceful milking almost to make Iria lose control of the situation and also giving the crowd a show of the Amazon's huge tits being squeezed.

"Hmm you like that? Who's the slut now, or is it the Cow Slut, my word your titties are so full and milky," Valentina smirks and even licks one of the nipples with her tongue being that close now as she licks some milk off.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:58 pm
Profile YIM

"Uhhnnn..." Her knees buckled and fold beneathe her weight as Valentina clipped them both with quick kicks. Iria gasped as she felt the air soaking into her milk covered teats. Her latex was now stretched and pulled downwards, forcing her huge G cup breasts to bounce free and be pushed up by her own outfit. Another hard squeeze left Iria moaning again. Her mind was in a haze for the moment as her breasts had their own little mini climaxes. The sensation was intoxicating and she could already feel herself growing between her thighs.

But it would take alot more than just squeezing her fat udders to make this cow go moo. Hearing Valentina taunt her got her blood boiling. "G-Get off me!" she growled. Her hands pushed against the woman's body. With a roar, she pushed with all her might. This would send the woman tumbling backwards for several feet, revealing just how much power is hidden in those lean muscles of hers.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Valentina smirked as she toyed with the girl pleasuring her titties with forceful gropes and grinning deeply as she moves away while being pushed away by Iria as she smiles seeing the breasts exposed as the latex that had covered them was useless now.

"Ah that's better and the crowd love it too," Valentina teases as the crowd where making many sort of reactions to Iria's topless position as Valentina grins at her and while the girl was still on her knees for having them kicked down as she smirks and went for a quick kick to Iria's head to try and knock her onto her back or knock her down.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:11 pm
Profile YIM

"Ugh! You!" She growled as her hands reached up to cup her breasts. The throbbing waves alternated with aching pain and exquisite pleasure. Valentina really treated her precious mammaries roughly. The woman had leapt backwards to avoid being thrown a long distance away as she intended. The mention of the crowd brought Iria's attention to all the leering eyes. Her cheeks flushed as her jaw clenched. Her arms instinctfully wrapped around her chest as she tried to slowly rise to her feet.

Her eyes widen when she looked forward and saw Valentina's foot rising upwards. She cursed her carelessness and letting herself be distracted. The toe of her boot hit right on Iria's chin. Her head snapped backwards before falling forward again. "Uhhnnn.." She was swaying on her feet but slowly, she fell backwards sending her six foot form crashing down to the ground. The damage was not serious but hitting the chin jostled her brain. She was aware of things but her limbs felt so far away as she left staring up at her opponent, sprawled out on the arena floor.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Valentina had to take advantage she knew her blow didn't do real damage but it stunned her and that's all she needed as she smirked and grabbed at Iria's outfit and pulled harshly making the part covering her privates to ride up a tiny bit as she pulled them off of Iria roughly, exposing her fully to the crowd which got them all the more riled up and cheering at the naked woman, Valentina had to work fast before Iria regained herself...and get angry as she calmly grinding the tip of one of her booted feet against the slit of Iria while she was done while stamping her other foot onto the chest of Iria right on one of her breasts and smirks grinding her feet against her, but was ready to jump away if an attack happened.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:22 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next