View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Iria vs Valentina 

Post Re: Iria vs Valentina
Her blood was boiling in rage but her body was simply not listening to the fallen amazon. She yelped as the latex sawed between her netherlips. "Ahhnnn..." she squirmed but her limbs were still out of her control. Then her bottoms were torn off completely, leaving her lower body completely exposed and revealing her glistening netherlips. Valentina was definitely getting approval from the crowds as they began to cheer her on. The gladiatrix stood over Iria, teasing her folds with her boot as the other was lifted up high over the woman's chest.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" The amazon screamed as her heavy breast was mashed under Valentina's boot. The force caused milk to spurt out but that did little to soothe the agony of having sensitive breast repeatidly stomped on. Her body jolts as pain pierced through her aching chest and into her body. The painful impulses helped jumpstart her body and caused Iria to kick and roll away from her opponent. "Uhhnnnn..." She whimpered, hugging her one breast that was mauled. Bruises were forming on the fair skin. Iria crawled away and slowly rose to her feet. She needed to get things under control soon.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Valentina was pushed and kicked off by Iria but she didn't give the woman a chance to breath as she moved closer again and smirked grabbed a handful of her other unstamped on breast and squeezed it deeply taking advantage of her undress and her pain and no doubt pleasure from her treatment,

"Listen you and I, we're both sluts to this crowd...and to be honest if this was a straight up fight, I can tell I would be your bitch in this fight...but I'm not going to let my first match be a pathetic loss," Valentina whispered as she was close groping one of Iria's breast as the other hand extended two fingers and plunged into Iria's slit, she had to strike fast before Iria got under control again.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:38 pm
Profile YIM

Valentina's arm wrapped around the shaken warrior. "Uhhnn... Stop..." she gasped as her untouched orb was squeezed, spurting milk out for the crowds to see. One orb was sending tingling waves of warmth while the other was sending jagged jolts of agony. The mixture only made both effects more potent.

"N-No.." she groaned as the woman taunted her and plunged those fingers into her body. For several moments, Iria's weight was resting against Valentina's body. Juices squished around the woman's curling digits and trickled down her powerful thighs. Iria's hands were holding both wrists but lacked any strength to pull away. She gazed upwards, staring at the countless eyes gazing at her glistening body. It felt so good to be defeated, to just give in... She thought to herself. But her eyes widen as she gritted her teeth. No! She screamed inside herself.

Her grip loosened on the woman's wrists and her legs slowly inched further apart. But it was not in submission as her opponent may have thought. Instead, Iria screamed and slammed her elbow as hard as she could into her opponents side. She then pulled back and did it again and again to hopefully knock the breath out of her. The amazon would then lean forward and reach down between her legs to grab one of Valentina's. With a yank, she intended to send the woman falling behind her while still holding a firm grip on the ankle she had.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Valentina felt like she was at least getting somewhere having pushed Iria while playing with her titties and her pussy as well rubbing both with her hands and fingers while enjoying her be no doubt pleasured before feeling the hands removed from her wrists before widened her eyes as she saw just at the last second the elbow coming and quickly tried backing away but the elbow hit her on the chest as she stumbled back which was lucky in a way as it put her just out of grabbing range, but Iria had created separation as she rubbed some spit that gotten onto her lips from the elbow.

"That's what I want to see...a great opponent...one who can handle all of that pleasure and pain and still have something in you to fight...that's what I wanted.." Valentina said softly as she smiles admiring the body of Iria who was no doubt horny, wet and a little sore from Valentina's fingering and groping.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:06 pm
Profile YIM

She managed to back away from the elbow somehow. Iria was hoping the woman was more focused on playing with her sex and tit to notice but seems she was mistaken. But the pain and anger was more than enough to get Iria up and running again. Every motion caused her unsupported breasts to bounce and sway, reminding of her severe stomps she suffered from her opponent. It hurt like hell but it was not anything to a key part of her body so she was still very much ready to fight.

Apparently her opponent likes to fight dirty. So if that was the case, Iria will show she was not someone to mess around with. Even if the gladiatrix was showering her with praise, it fell on deaf ears. This was no warrior she was fighting but rather just a frantic maiden that is desperate to win. Pushing off her powerful legs, the warrior woman rushed towards Valentina. She was done playing games and opens with a feinting right hand only to follow it with a lunging knee should the woman try to duck under attack.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Valentina ducked the strike before widened her eyes and tried to avoid the worst of the knee but got hit anyway and coughed as she doubled over before trying for a punch though weak towards Iria's midsection as she coughed.

"It's too late for this match, but I do apologise for fighting dirty...but I promise you...next time we fight...I'll beat you fairly.." Valentina panted out already looking like the Adrenaline from her first run was wearing off as she was getting weaker now.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:21 pm
Profile YIM

She did not care if the woman was sorry or not. Iria was going to make this one pay for humiliating her like this. The weak punch did not even phase the amazon. Valentina simply did not have the strength to keep going any longer as the damage from before caught up to her. Doubled over, the warrior woman simply scooped her up like before and slammed her once, twice, three times onto the unforgiving ground. She lifted the limp form up but instead of slamming the woman down again, she pushed up with both hands and proceeded to bench the helpless woman above her head for the crowd to see. Then with one strong push, Valentina would find her body airborne and falling down to meet the ground below.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Valentina curled up as best she could as she was slammed again and again her body somehow withstanding the punishment before she screamed out in pain at the bench press motion as she almost felt her back straining, as she was tossed away and laid a broken heap on the floor shivering a little, but her body was out of it and covered in bruises, and cuts and even bleeding a little as she panted clenching her eyes shut, she knew she was beaten but kept trying to move back to her feet but her bodies state wouldn't allow it.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:33 pm
Profile YIM

Iria posed for the crowds, ignoring her bruised chest and the pain it was sending her. The fight certainly had the audience guessing. But unfortunately, the amazon's pride kept her from succumbing form purely sensual attacks. The loud thud and cry of pain revealed that her prey had returned to elevation. Smiling, she walked casually over to the shivering woman. Grabbing a handful of blonde hair, she 'helped' the woman to feet to show that she was infact beaten. All she had to do was either knock her out of make her submit.

She grabbed the woman's leather top and tore it off in one cruel yank, revealing the woman's smaller but still rather impressive bust. Still holding the woman's hair, Iria led Valentina around in a circle for all to see the woman's lovely breasts. Any attempt to resist would earn a cruel punch to the stomach to leave her opponent gasping for air.

Once she was done, she decided to add the last insult. She tore off the woman's leather skirt and bottoms. The amazon guided the woman to her knees and moved behind her. Her arm wrapped around Valentina's neck in a reverse headlock and slowly sat down on the woman's calves. This forced the poor woman to stretch her damage back in a submission hold. With the hold locked in, she did not put much pressure and simply focused on humiliating her foe. Her free hand slid downwards and curled gently into her opponent's sex. Leaning down, she also took a nipple into her mouth and began to suck gently. It was a cruel mix of gentle touches of her lips and hand while sending searing agony down the woman's damaged back as she maintained the hold.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Valentina groaned as she was grabbed by the hair and dangled by it and stripped naked for the crowd joining Iria in the naked department and just dangled there spend in energy and her body was just too weak to struggle..before she was put into the reverse headlock and was forced stretched out screaming in pain as the injuries she had where tortured this way before she felt lips on one of her nipples and fingers entering her pussy as she shivered helpless in Iria's grip as she tried to keep herself awake through all this clenching her teeth as she noticed just barely one of Iria's breasts due to there positions as she tried to move her head just a little in the headlock and bit at one of Iria's nipples if she could.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 pm
Profile YIM

With Iria's arm wrapped around the woman's neck, there was no real room to lean forward and try to return some of the pain the gladiatrix is feeling. Valentina's arms were limp at her sides, lacking any strength to fight back or struggle free from this altered submission hold. Any attempt to move made Iria push down on the hold, making the woman's back arch more. Her thumb ground up against the blonde's hood, goading the growing clitoris out from hiding. Her two fingers pumped in and out of the woman's folds, curling inwards and dragging her nails right over the precious g-spot. Her teeth sank in a bit more into the nipple she was suckling, pulling back as she lashed with her tongue until the helpless nub popped free of her lips only for the process to repeat again and again. The crowd roared, wanting to see the poor woman submit and climax. Even if the woman were to tap out now, she was not going to stop still the tortured woman is forced to cum all over her pumping digits.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Valentina knew she was screwed her legs weakly struggling as her body was spent, she had lost...but she wasn't going to submit, as she groaned as she was toyed with her nipple bitten on and licked and sucked as she whimpered glad she didn't have that milk problem like Iria as she felt the fingers toying with her folds and insides panting as she tried to hold herself back shivering slightly as she groaned.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:01 pm
Profile YIM

The speakers focused towards the two gladiatrixes as the amazon continued to torment her defeated opponent. The crowds got to hear every whimper, groan, and cry of pain and bliss. Hearing the groans herself, Iria purred softly. "You see, my little slut?" she whispered, "This is the difference between a gladiatrix and a slut. A slut gets fucked and gives up. I feel you getting wetter. Your nipples are aching for my attention and soon your slut juices are going to soak this arena floor for the next monster to smell go wild for." Her fingers pumped faster and harder, speeding up as she pounded away at the woman's throbbing g-spot. The crowds watched with anticipation for the woman to succumb before her opponent.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:09 pm

"I...won't give you the satisfaction of me submitting...I'll pass out before I say those words," Valentina grunted out trying to keep back her groans of pleasure as she struggles but barely noticed by anyone as she was toyed with her nipples and slit all toyed with by Iria's hands, as she felt herself slipping away slowly into blessed slumber...but she had to hang on and try and stick it to her one last time...

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh no you don't..." she giggled, as she stretched the woman's back again. The pain would be enough to keep her awake and aware as the amazon kept sucking deeply on an engorged teat. Her fingers now churned faster. Her thumb flicked in random directions across the woman's clitoris, sending more pleasure straight into her loins. Iria found it amusing that the woman would put such a front. She said nothing about the woman voicing her submission. Her body would cry it out all too clearly for her.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next