View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Rematch! Iria vs Valentina 

Post Re: Rematch! Iria vs Valentina
Valentina slowly managed to limp her way to where the Gladiatrixes normally waited before the matches as she sat on a bench and tried to think about what to do, she didn't know her old master had put her ownership on the line in this match and by losing she was no longer his, as she looked at the floor, hurt and tired as she breathed deeply.

"Now what do I do..." She whispered to herself not caring if anyone else was in the bar the Gladiatrixes where stayed at as she glanced around slowly.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:58 pm
Profile YIM

Black Widow stepped into the Gladiatrix bar, ignoring most of the other slaves around her and instead focusing on the still battered Valentina. She smiled softly as she approached the other gladiatrix from behind.

Valentina? Come with me. Her voice was distinctive, a sexy coo that had been tuned to send a shiver of desire down the spine of anyone who heard it, her vocal chords having been modified along with the rest of her body. She let fingers gently trail across the other women's shoulders, a teasing touch before moving away and walking off, expecting the other women to follow as she led the way towards one of the Midrozi offices. Along the way there was a window looking out the front, and if Valentina glanced outside it she would see her old master's corpse, the crowd not yet dispersed and having found it and disposed of it just yet.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Valentina was about to stand up and head back to her former home when a voice was heard behind her shivering her body as she slowly turned her head to see a hand on her shoulder and noticed the other hand on her other shoulder and turned and blushed brightly as she saw the Black Widow behind her with a tiny gulp as she was told to follow and slowly did, still a little battered but as she followed she noticed from out of a window her master...or former masters corpse as she widened her eyes before following Black Widow as quick as she could to the Midrozi's office, confused as to why she was here..

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:04 pm
Profile YIM

Black Widow led Valentina through the complex and into one of the Midrozi offices. She bowed low as she entered, before stepping aside and letting Valentina enter. The office was fairly empty, a cold stone floor and walls, with a single crystal table that was only visible because it warped the light and distorted it as it hit the table. Seated on a chair behind it was a female Midrozi, the rich red dress that clung tightly to her body, with two slits along each leg so she could still move freely, marking her out as one of the Spire Lords.

Ai'rani didn't smile as she ran her gaze up and down Valentina's body, studying her newest slave, and tutting at what she saw. "Your ex-master put you up as part of his bet to arrange this fight, and since you lost you now belong to me. You will obey any order I, or any other Midrozi give, as well as any instruction given to you by Black Widow, or Iria. I trust them enough to let them off their leashes, but until you prove that you are worth just trust, and understand the consequences of betraying that trust, consider yourself watched." She went silent, watching you to see your reaction to the news, Black Widow rising from her bow and watching Valentina carefully. Unknown to most Black Widow had, from time to time, served as a Spire lord's bodyguard, and if she saw any sign that Valentina was going to react violently to the news she would strike.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Valentina slowly walked into the room gulping as she felt ironically like a fly in a spiders web before noticing sitting on the chair was a Midrozi a female wearing a rather well fitting red dress and gulped with a faint blush on her cheeks, Valentina listened to it all, how she had been put up lowering her head slightly as she sighed.

"That bastard...putting me up like I was some prize..." She whispered clenching her fists knowing because of his meddling no doubt he had spat at the Midrozi...and even her a simple Gladiatrix knew one thing, don't fuck with the most powerful clan of Psychics and mental aware slavers in the galaxy as she gulped and noticed Black Widow's slight rise no doubt incase of her reaction and sighed softly.

"I understand..when I became a slave...I no longer had my own choice...so since I lost the match and my master lost the bet, I guess I am your slave from now on," She said softly looking up slowly before looking at Ai'rani.

"And please forgive me for my masters disrespect...I honestly didn't know he had done something to that match," She said closing her eyes tightly her head low in a bow of attempted apology.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:26 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6