View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Rematch! Iria vs Valentina 

Post Re: Rematch! Iria vs Valentina
Iria was given a bit of a breather as the woman struggled with the orc. She posed to the crowd and already she felt as good as ever. Her opponent managed to wake up and free herself but leaving her breasts bouncing freely for all to see. The crowd roared their disappointment that no rapes were happening just yet.

The amazon smirked as she saw Valentina scrambling back towards the center. Already, Iria was making her way towards her opponent. She was not going to let herself lose her advantage so quickly like last time. But her opponent was just as eager to get back into the fight, rushing even before she had caught her breath.

Little did either of them know that there was something else manipulating the fight. Slaves never knew about the inhibitors and were rarely used except for the most overpowered of beings. It was mainly designed to suppress supernatural abilities but could also weaken physical qualities as well. For Iria, it was a double wammy. The moment the inhibitor turned on, both her magical and physical strength were bleeding away. For now, the amazon was unaware as it was a slow gradual effect rather than turning it straight to full power.

Iria grinned as her opponent rushed again, trying to punch her again. She took advantage of Valentina's weakness and blocked the punch. Her hand grabbed the wrist she blocked and immediately closed in again. This time she twisted up against the other woman and with a loud yell, performed a shoulder throw to slam her opponent into the ground below. For now, she was still very much above human strength.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:35 am

Valentina grunted as she was caught with the punch before she felt herself being thrown but was just able to land on her hands and feet getting back up slowly before she moved towards Iria again quickly going for another quick jab at Iria's no doubt irritating chest from the earlier fun as Valentina fought back hard.

Pormulox grins as he watches this play out soon Iria would bleed her power dry and would be helpless to Valentina and the monsters

Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:42 am
Profile YIM

The slow gradual pace of the inhibitors was a ticking clock for the amazon. Unfortunately, her opponent managed to slip free and fly outwards when she intended to throw the woman downwards. The long throw allowed her opponent to land on her feet but not without an amazon warrior following up behind the woman.

The rest break while Valentina dealt with the orc gave her plenty of time to let her breasts recover as it was not any real damage. She was a bit annoyed that this was the tactic her opponent once more fell back to. She hopes not all Gladiatrixes were like this.

Her strength and speed were still above par as she weaved and moved in close. Pushing her powerful legs, she leapt at very close range to send a flying knee aimed for the woman's solar plexus. She aimed to wittle away more of that stamina of hers by knocking the breath right out of her with her mighty blow.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:49 am

Valentina saw her attempts and moved quickly to the side just avoiding the knee with her increased agility as she breathed calmly and while Iria was thrusting her knee forward she attempted a tackle onto Iria's back to try and make her lose her balance or even push into one of the monster areas as she quickly got distance and breathed slowly to compose herself quickly watching her enemy for a move of hers.

Pormulox watched this all calmly from his box, knowing Iria was on a timer before the inhibitors started to affect her, and then she would be all Valentina's.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:54 am
Profile YIM

The gladiatrix showed off her speed, easily dodging Iria's quick attack. Her opponent tried to push her further from behind but did not get far at all. Iria took one step and skidded to a halt. Even with Valentina's enhancements, it was like pushing against a wall when the amazon had planted her feet down. A thrust kick behind her forced the woman to retreat and recover to try again.

In most cases, this cat and mouse game would do nothing for her opponent. But with the inhibitor getting stronger by the second, this very well do more to Iria than any blow her opponent could muster. Grappling seemed to be her only option in getting any hits on this woman which was annoying but very much doable.

Iria rushed forward this time. She ran towards Valentina but made no signs of making any attack as if she were going to plow into the woman. At the very last moment, she would spread her arms out wide as if going to for another grapple only to feint and stop immediately. Her eyes would follow whichever direction the woman attempts to duck or dodge and immediately change her attack into a spear right into the woman's gut that would hopely slam her right into the ground.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:02 am

Valentina saw her coming and saw the attempt of another grapple, but she went low but rushed forward, going for a fullbody tackle to the midsection of Iria to try and knock the wind out of her while grunting as she pushed her strenght into the tackle pushing against Iria but after the tackle she quickly rolled to the left to avoid a counter and moved back away from Iria again sighing a little her endurance enhancers keeping her from getting tired as she gave Iria the come on gesture.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:04 am
Profile YIM

Apparently Valentina had the same idea. But the woman did not know how to commit to her attack as she collided with Iria with the intention of pulling away. Both going low, they clashed shoulders, the force of their blows running through their bodies. Iria had the strength advantage and recovered first. Her arms were already outwards so it was just wrapping her arms around her prey as they clashed. Her opponent tried to roll away but only to find herself trapped in a side headlock.

Iria clamped down on the neck she had, cutting the woman's air for the moment as her other hand reached down and grabbed Valentina by her leather skirt. The amazon showed off her impressive strength by lifting her opponent upside down and falling backwards, sending the woman's entire body slamming into the ground before releasing and rolling away.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:10 am

Valentina grunted as she clashed shoulders before being grabbed in a headlock and slammed to the ground before being rolled off as she groaned slowly back to her feet and glared shaking her head. "Damn it.." She muttered she couldn't fight power wise as she moved around Iria slowly to find a another way to attack her, rubbing her chest a little to try and calm herself with breathing.

Valentina looked around to see where they where closest too in the monster areas to try and think of something to use on Iria.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:15 am
Profile YIM

Her opponent felt that blow and cursed her failings as she got up. Iria was already back to her feet and once more they circled each other. The sentient monsters were tugging at their chains in annoyance while the small pack of goblines were saying various alien taunts it seemed. Both of them were looking for something to take advantage which Iria quickly found.

While Valentina was scanning the monsters within view, Iria was already rushing forward. It was important to always keep one's eye on the opponent. The amazon ran low and was once more going at ramming speed. She knew going low limited how the woman could dodge or counter. And this time, she was prepared for another dodge, intending to snatch a leg should her opponent decide to sidestep or roll away again.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:24 am

Valentina just noticed at the last second and then tried something, instead of rolling away she jumped and somersaulted over Iria's low form or as best she could her strengthened body allowed her to jump higher than a human and just cleared Iria as she panted a little going for a kick or tried to towards Iria's back as she attempted her jump over.

Valentina knew she had to try and wait this out avoid Iria and try to fight on her terms and not bothering if her kick did anything rushed to get some distance again moving to the middle of the arena again

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:27 am
Profile YIM

She was certainly surprised at the woman's strength and agility in being able to jump completely over the amazon. It would have certainly been enough to avoid the attack and get her distance. But the gladiatrix once more tried for a parting blow. Iria turned as her opponent flipped over her. Her boots dug into the ground and managed to see the kick flying at her. Her arms trapped the woman's kicking ankle, stopping the woman's flight in midair.

Valentina was in trouble as Iria used her ebbing strength to swing her opponent back over her head and slamming her opponent back first into the ground. Iria kept a tight hold of the woman's ankle and pulled some to full extend it, draggin her opponent on the ground a little. With a smirk, she began to spin. Using centripetal force, the spin would lift Valentina off the ground as she spinned faster and faster. The crowd would blur as the dizzying effect kick in. With a loud roar, she sent her opponent flying right towards one of the monsters surrounding them.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:35 am

Valentina screamed out as she was thrown away and to her horror landed in the plants area, she quickly tried to move away but the plant grabbed her and dangled her upside down while removing her last clothing leaving her naked for the crowd as she struggled wildly before screaming out as the plants tentacles rather forcefully plunged into her mouth and pussy at the same time as she struggled more in it's grip.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:38 am
Profile YIM

Iria smiled as she saw where she managed to throw the other woman. It was perfect, landing right next to the bulb for all the tentacles to close in from all directions. The crowds were on their feet, pushing each other out of the way as they tried to get a better view from their seats. The amazon posed though winced slightly as she felt a bit of soreness. She could only guess she pushed a bit too hard but that did not seem like her. It did not matter though, she was still holding the advantage. The forced rape would wear out her opponent even more and the damage would gradually build. She was confident she had this under control.

The last of Valentina's armor was torn off and now a juicy tentacle was plowing in and out of her exposed folds. Another forced into the woman's mouth, fucking both orifices with a wild frenzy. Other tentacles would wrap around her breasts, squeezing as two smaller ones would seal over each nipple and suckle on them. The suckers had numerous hairs made to tickle and stimulate the nerves of the human woman's areolae, further arousing her body as she was brutally fucked.

The timer had started the moment Valentina was shown to be completely helpless. So after the struggles ended, it was one entire minute of unhindered rape before the metal collar around the base of the stalk would send a surge of electricity through the plant. It would squeal and flail before finally throwing the gladiatrix away. While it was no doubt humiliating and draining, the time used up had drained a large amount of Iria's strength though she was still unaware for the moment.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:48 am

Valentina limped as she laid in the plants tentacles for the whole minute of fucking but her stamina upgrades kept her from feeling too sore as she was tossed away by the tentacles after the timer had finished and the plant was forced to release it's catch, she landed just in the safe areas groaning, but luckily not covered in juices due to the short time as she slowly got back up, but her legs where a little numb as she flinches more looking at Iria with a glare on her eyes, but she kept her distance moving around while staying away from iria for now, waiting for an attack..

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:53 am
Profile YIM

Iria could only grin as the woman stumbled weakly back into the safe area. Valentina's body glistened under the countless lights, covered in sweat. The amazon moved in quickly though not as rushing as before. Her leg strength had weakened some but she was still moving her body relatively fast. She noticed how shaky the gladiatrix was, no doubt all that stimulation had taken circulation to more sensitve places of the body. She would move side to side to keep the woman from escaping and if she tried to back away there was a monster ready to pounce and yank her away. The warrior woman would begin launching quick jabs of her own so she could change her directions to match where her opponent attempts to dodge.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next