View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Rematch! Iria vs Valentina 

Post Re: Rematch! Iria vs Valentina
Valentina smirked as she grabbed Iria and dragged her away before the Naga could recover and smirks at her forcing a kiss onto her lips as she licks Iria's lips slowly letting the crowd see the little hot action before she grins and leads Iria towards the Goblin hoard yet as she smirks, "You boys want this?" She asked showing them Iria before pushing the almost limp girl into the Goblins area as she grins and moves away to let them have fun with Iria.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:51 am
Profile YIM

"Uhhh..." Even with Ai'rani mentally keeping her from giving in to her sexual desires, her will was slipping away. This woman was toying with her now, making her an embarassment before her Mistress and the Midrozi race. Valentina's owner was enjoying the show as Iria's parted lips were taken by her opponent's. Her strength gone, she could barely even crawl as she half dragged to the goblins and thrown into some six on one action.

In her full strength, she would have punted these creatures into next week with ease. But the powerless amazon could only groan as she was rolled onto her back. The goblins were usually ignored but they were paying attention to the patterns of how the collar worked. Rather than all six pouncing on the woman, they took turns in groups of three. One thrusted his rather surprising eight inch cock down the woman's throat while another played with her nipples while his rod sawed between the mountainous globes. The third got the main prize, thrusting into the woman's already tenderized passage.

The three would go at it for over fifty seconds before pulling away and the other half of the group hops in. They were having all their fun with none of the shock as they kept cycling over and over, filling every hole of Iria weakened body. The madness did not end until after each gremlin had pumped a load at every position. Iria had climaxed more than six times from the ordeal and was left laying there on the ground for several moments. It was only Ai'rani's mental voice that jump started her brain enough to send her crawling back with cum oozing out of her mouth, ass, and pussy. Her magnificent breasts were covered with sploches of cum. And as a farewell present, all six pounced on her just before reaching the safe area before finally letting her go.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:05 am

Valentina smirks and wraps her fingers around Iria's throat and picks her up by the neck again grinning at her, "So you enjoying yourself?" She asked after Iria got out of the Goblins zone as she grins, calmly walking lifting Kanoe high up to show off her cum caked body to the crowds who all cheered as her Owner was grinning big, victory was in his grasp now as Valentina smirks at the Lizardman and tosses Iria to him as she smirks, as the Lizard hisses and grabs Iria holding her by her hair as he plunges his cock deep into her pussy while his tail plunges into her ass and finally he licks her nipples and breasts with his long tongue humiliating her deeply as he hisses in enjoyment having fun for the full time the collar allowed as he calmly discarded her as she landed right by the edge of the area seeing Valentina waiting for her again who smirks down at her and picks her up by the throat again.

"Hmm two more to go for you, and then I can finish this," She smirks dragging Iria away towards the Orc the one who just missed having her before as she tosses Iria who ended up in a bear hug of the Orc's who plunges his cock into her ass by mistake spreading it out wide as he kept a tight grip on her making her breasts rub against his chest as he chuckles thrusting into her ass before grunting and cummed fully into her ass just as the collar warned him to let go, grunting he let her go and crawl away as Valentina waited her as she smirks, "One more to go," She laughs dragging Iria towards the last one for her, the Plant as she rolled Iria into the danger as the tentacles wrapped around her dangling her upside down for the crowds to see as three tentacles got to work, plunging into her spread ass, pussy and mouth while two smaller ones latched onto her nipples special senses tickling the nipples to make them lactate as she was milked by the plant.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am
Profile YIM

There was no rest for the exhausted woman as Valentina used her enhanced strength to pick up the amazon warrior. Whimpering apologies sound from Iria's mind as even she knew that she could not last much longer. She was held up like a trophy to the audience as cum oozed down her glistening form. Her strength gone, Iria could not even lift a finger as she was further humiliated and tossed towards another monster.

"Aiiiiiiieeeee!" She screamed as her ass was invaded by the long thick tail. It was far larger than the goblin cocks that had reamed her out just moments before. Iria could not even think anymore as her libido was kicked into overdrive. Her arms and legs felt numb as all her hot blood was filling her luscious tits and her other sensitive parts. Another climax was ripped from her, further scrambling her thoughts as she was tossed back towards Valentina.

The amazon hit the ground with a loud thud as milk dribbled from her engorged teats. She half rolled to her side but otherwise did not move as Valentina picked her back up. Two more, she thought numbly. She could not take anymore of it. Her body fell before the large orc who decided to ass rape her and force her to climax that way. Searing pain from having her tight rear torn open had already been replaced with molten pleasure. By the time she was thrown back to the other Gladiatrix, Iria's eyes were glazed over. Her body twitched from the aftershocks of her many climaxes. Her body felt so far away now, all she felt was heat and pleasure.

Iria rolled into the awaiting tentacles of the plant. Suckers immediately attached to her nipples and began to suck like a vacuum. The amazon's eyes rolled back into whites, fluttering wildly as the other tentacles pumped away. The crowd cheered and counted as the milk fucking brought the defeated amazon to four climaxes within the minute time limit. Her giant G cup breasts had shrunked to a smaller but still impressive E cup by the hungry tentacles. The amazon's violated form fell to the ground without a sound coming from her. Her eyes were glassy, staring blankly into the ceiling as her body jolts and shudders. Milk and juices flowed freely from her breasts and sex as her opponent closed in on the fallen warrior.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 am

Valentina smirks as she approaches her fallen foe, and drags her to the center of the arena before grabbing her and picked her up over her head holding her up like a trophy grinning as she had pushed Iria to her limit as she smirks giving the audience a show as she drives two fingers into Iria's pussy wiggling them inside her, before kissing Iria's lips deeply pushing her into a final climax she knew was going to defeat her this time...

Her owner watched with a grin, as Iria was at Valentina's mercy now, and was going to lose soon unless something changed fast.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:37 am
Profile YIM

Unfortunately for Valentina and her owner, something did change. And fast. The kill programs finally tracked down the breach in the inhibitors code, purging the AI that had snuck into it and tracing the source. Within minutes those responsible for installing it would be dead, murdered by Midrozi hunters who had no tolerance for those trying to rig the arena matches and use the dampening devices without consent of the arena management. With the inhibitors turned off Iria's strength would come flooding back.

As it did Ai'rani took a more active role in the fight. Iria was close to a climax that would, even with the inhibitor disabled, finish her. Ai'rani knew she had to stop it ... and what better way then to destroy her opponent. In the heartbeat before Valentina could send Iria into climax an impulse in Iria's mind would make her hand lash out feebly, hitting Valentina weakly in the belly. Normally the attack would have done nothing, but the moment it landed Valentina would feel two fingers pushing into that very specific spot, the precise psychic touch sending her entire body burning with pure agony. Nothing she would have felt before would have prepared her for this, or come anywhere close to it. Ai'rani was a Spire Lord after all, and pleasure and pain were her speciality.

Stronger then ever before Iria would feel her mistress's voice, ordering the Amazon to get up and show this upstart just how pathetic and small time she was. Ai'rani simply cut the pleasure senses of the brain from Iria's awareness, removing it for the few seconds that she would have otherwise orgasmed, making that period of time a dull nothingness before awareness returned, with little effect on the Amazon's body. "You have one last chance to prove yourself worthy Iria. If you can't succeed here than I'll just put you back in the milking pens for a few months."

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:52 am

How this could have happened had quickly been forgotten by the alien monsters watching the battle. They just got to see one of their favorites get raped into oblivion by numerous monsters and now was on the verge of defeat. Iria was limp in Valentina's arms as she was showed to the crowds and to her owner. Layed back down on the ground, two fingers slipped into oozing cunt as the woman kissed her deeply. Her opponent would taste the cum of the monsters on the amazon's lips as she gave a whimpering groan, her thighs parting willingly for her opponent to defeat her.

Iria's hand suddenly lashed out, striking a particular pressure point though it was something she was completely unaware that she was doing. A last thrust sent her eyes fluttering as her opponent screamed in agony. The climax was wracking her body but the effects were completely dulled. It was as if she having an out of body experience again, all her senses nulled as her body shudder there on the ground. It was a few moments but it allowed Iria to keep herself as she heard her Mistress's voice threaten her.

She was unsure how but the threat and fear of being put into the milking pens made her get up. Strength and power flooded back into her as she rose back onto trembling knees. Juices flowing freely as her sex twitched visibly. Thankfully, she only felt the warm afterglow wash over her rather than the entire climax. Breathing heavily and coughing up the seed she was forced to swallow, she approached her opponent to hopefully put an end to this long fight.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Valentina's master watched this with a growl of anger as Valentina screamed in pain from the pressure point Iria and her mistress gave to her body as she shivered trying to stay up on her feet as she backed away quickly trying to ignore the pain in her system grinding her teeth as she did.

W-what the heck was that... Was her inner thoughts as she saw Iria approaching her somehow regained her strenght.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:03 pm
Profile YIM

Seeing Iria back on her feet worried her opponent greatly. She could tell the woman was intimidated as the amazon kept moving closer. Her strength was back but the busty warrior woman was panting heavily. Her enhanced stamina was all but gone from the numerous orgasms she had suffered. With feeling coming back to her body, she could feel every pulse of her heart sending ripples of pleasure through her breasts and loins. Every breath exhaled as a soft moan as her cheeks were still flushed. Her opponent on the other hand had nearly half an hour to rest and recover during Iria brutal rapes.

Not wasting anymore time, the amazon rushed forward towards the confused woman. She had to take her chances and force this battle to end. With her strength back, each push of her legs easily covered the distance Valentina made between them. With a loud yell, the angry and tired amazon sent everything she got into her fist as she aimed for the woman's stomach.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Valentina felt the agony still from that psychic touch and wasn't able to prepare for the fist slamming into her stomach as she coughed loudly as she fell to her knees as Pormulox grunted, "Damn it...the enhancements...they have to be wearing," He growled, as the fight had made Valentina almost burn off the physical enhancements she had been given as she coughed violently.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:24 pm
Profile YIM

Her fist sank into the woman's stomach, forcing the air from lungs and making her double over. Yes, she was back to full strength minus almost all her stamina. Iria did not give her opponent time to realize the situation. Her fists rained down on the prone woman, each blow sending Valentina's head to one side then the other. Any attempt to fall over was stopped by the amazon grabbing the woman's hair to steady her swaying body so she could continue pounding on the devious woman.

"What's wrong?" she pants softly, "Boobs too heavy?" The woman said, returning the taunt from before as she lifts the woman by the hair. Valentina would be set on her weakening legs, providing just enough support for the amazon to let ago and send her hand slapping hard across her opponent's face.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Valentina grunts as she takes each punch before getting slapped on the face and spun in the air before crashing to the floor coughing to get the air back in her lungs as she tried to get back up slowly groaning as she did, her body had felt weaker now, her strenght having left as was her other skills, Iria would probably only need one of sexual attacks to Finish her now as she coughed,

Pormulox glared and stood up and began to leave the arena knowing Valentina had lost now.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:36 pm
Profile YIM

Panting heavily, Iria's enhanced stamina was bleeding away almost as fast as the inhibitors drained her strength. She was tired but she was not about to let this woman get away after insulting her this way. Even if this was a victory for her, it left a bitter taste. She would have to work hard to regain her Mistress's affection and that thought alone sent her blood boiling.

She did not bother raping her opponent as she picked the woman up. Valentina would feel her body slam against the ground numerous times as she was punished physically for her little tricks. Fists and feet sank into her the woman, further beating what little fight was left in her opponent before she lifted the woman up by the hair to admire her work. The roles had once more returned to before. She could knock this dazed woman out or fuck to bliss. But instead, she simply tossed the woman towards the pack of goblins that raped her before.

When that first climax happens, the gates would open and Iria would just walk slowly out of the arena. She did not even have the strength to pose as she felt her stamina bleed out of her. All her strength was focused on standing tall as she walked out. Once she heard the loud clang of the gate closing behind her, her eyes would roll back in her head as she fell forward. The amazon's unconcious form would be caught by the two Midrozi guards and dragged off to be tended to.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Valentina screamed out in pain as she was pummeled, blood coming out of her body as she was punished before tossed to the Goblins as they began gang banging her hard, one thrusting his cock into her mouth, one into her pussy and lastly one into her ass, as two of them bit her nipples while sucking her breasts while the last one titty fucked her as she screamed in pleasure and climaxed rather quickly and multiple times, before the Goblins's time ran out and she just managed to crawl out of the area before they could go again coughing spitting out cum before she was able to stumble back to her feet and weakly limp out to her own gate, before collasping after the gates closed leaving her laying there since no one came to collect her as she felt tears in her eyes at her loss again, and didn't even know her master had put her ownership on the line.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:55 pm
Profile YIM

Strangely enough Iria would see Ai'rani standing behind the gate, the alien noble offering the weary gladiator. The last thing she saw before her willpower finally ran out and her body surrendered to the weariness that was demanding it break was Ai'rani smiling at her, that all important alien voice cooing "You did well Iria." There would still be a punishment. That fight had been far too close for Ai'rani's comfort. She would have to make sure that there were no such unpredictable results in the future, and that meant more training and conditioning for Iria. As well as tighter security measures around the arena inhibitors.

Meanwhile across the arena Pormulox walked through empty halls, the crowd still chanting Iria's name at such a close intense fight. His path took him past a set of bars that usually would contain gladiatrixes, showing fighters off and advertising their bodies before they entered the arena. With no fight about to start, and one already in progress, they should be empty, and so Pormulox paid them no heed.

But, unfortunately for the alien, they weren't. A single Gladiatrix, Black Widow, stood there, a long thin whip in her hand. It wasn't a standard issue arena weapon, the wire of the whip thin and strong enough to slice through muscle and bone with ease. It was an assassins weapon, and as the alien walked past her hand lashed out, wrapping it around his neck before he even knew she was there and pulling it tight, decapitating him with cold efficiency. She let the whip drop, leaving the body for another to find as she slipped back into the gladiatrix quarters of the arena, her mistresses will carried out. And from what she had heard, far more cleanly than the new girl, Iria, had done her part.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next