View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Rematch! Iria vs Valentina 

Post Re: Rematch! Iria vs Valentina
She a bit going for her as Valentina had grown to fear Iria's insane strength. But now that she knew that the amazon was much weaker, that advantage was gone. Her kick was caught. Her opponent intended to toss her towards a monster or at least force her in that direction. But, the gladiatrix made the same rookie mistake from before. Iria growled as Valentina looked up to stare at Pormulox and kicked off her other leg, sending it around to hopefully hit Valentina right in the temple. Whether it hit or not, being off both feet would leave Iria falling down to the ground with a 'oof!' escaping her lips.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:31 am

Ai'rani's eyes narrowed as she watched the fight unfolding. The smile that had been there at the start of the fight had faded. Iria was fighting like a weak child, as if her strength had been sucked away. But there was no way she would run low of strength that quickly. Unless ...

The alien let her mind wander, seeking out the mind of the foolish Xenos who had dared to challenge the Midrozi gladiatrix. It was easy to find, the naked ambition and drive to win standing out like a beacon of filth and corruption among the spectators. She didn't even have to try to find out that he had turned the inhibitors on Iria, and as her suspicion was confirmed she hissed with rage.

If it wasn't for her arrogance in assuming that the inhibitors, using tech heavily influenced by Midrozi design, were un-hackable she would of worked this out sooner. She was quick to give the orders for hunter programs to be activated, each one an advanced AI in it's own right, searching through the inhibitor control code for the source of the hack.

Meanwhile she stretched her mind out, touching with Iria's for a moment. She let the Amazon feel her rage, her anger. She wanted the slave to know that her mistress was NOT happy. To drive Iria to desperation unlike anything her opponent would of faced. Iria knew all to well about what happened to her if she was the reason for Ai'rani's anger.

Once Iria had a feel for her mistresses mood she would hear Ai'rani's voice in her mind, cold and vicious like a snake. "Fight Iria. Show that smug fool that he will get nothing from this. I will not tolerate a slave making me look bad."

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:35 am

Valentina felt the shift in weight just at the right time as she ducked to just avoid the other kick as it made Iria fall onto her belly as she smirks and grabbing the leg of Iria's tossed her as hard as she could towards one of the monster areas smirking as she watched Iria be thrown towards the monster she had gotten this time.

Which was the Werewolf as Valentina sat on her rump to take a breather as she awaited to watch as the Werewolf grins ferally and grabs Iria and began to rip off her outfit as he began to subdue Iria under him on her hands and knees as he attempted to tear her clothing off.

Valentina gave a glare at her master who smirks calmly, looks like his pet had gotten wind as he watches Iria get into trouble in the werewolves corner. Valentina just watched almost ashamed of herself now as she crossed her arms.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:37 am
Profile YIM

Valentina was not as strong as the full strength amazon but with a bit of a spin, the enhanced body of the woman got Iria off the ground and tumbling off towards one of the very eager and horny monsters. The amazon whimpered but not due to the pain or being thrown but the angry voice echoing in her mind. Her Mistress was most displeased for her failures and demanded it be corrected immediately. Unfortunately for Iria, the warrior woman had a bigger problem to deal with.

The wolf pounced on her and was using his claws to tear apart her latex suit. He was in an absolute frenzy as black latex flew everywhere and the amazon's voluptuous form was in full view. With both gladiatrixes in the nude, the crowds were very pleased with how the fight was turning out. "Get off of me!" Iria growled, turning around and swing a backfist as hard as she could at the monster's jaw. She was having trouble just fighting a slightly enhanced human at her strength, how was she going to fare against a full strength monster?

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 am

Valentina watched regaining some strenght for herself as the Wolf grins and takes the punch without even flinching before grabbing Iria's hands pinning them above her head and using his power legs to forces hers to spread out as his large canine cock pink fleshed plunged into her depths as the Werewolf howls and begins thrusting deep into her fast his cock slowly inside began to go through a knotting inside her as he raped her faster.

Valentina's master chuckles with joy seeing Iria getting toyed with now.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:49 am
Profile YIM

The attack did not even phase the monster. Had she weaken that much? Iria kicked and squirmed as her hands were pulled above her head and her legs were forced apart. "N-Noooooo!" She screamed as the monster plunged his dripping wet manmeat right into her tight folds. Even her vaginal muscles had weaken, making it easier for the werewolf to push deeper and deeper into Iria's body with each thrust. Iria's body bounced up and down as his hips bucked upwards. Her giant tits bounced and jiggled for all the audience to see.

Iria groaned, feeling the cock pounding away at her cervix. Her insides were putty as he brutally raped her. The amazon bit down on her lip, trying to endure as long as possible. The collar activated, causing the wolf to stop for the moment. Still impaled, the busty warrior tried to lift herself up off his cock only to feel the thick knot keeping her in place. The beast was recovering but Iria had no means to free herself. Her strength was ebbing away and the knot would not go away until after this beast blows his load. Whimpering, she felt her inside tightening around the rod and felt the throbbing pulse of the werewolf's phallus.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:58 am

The Werewolf growls a little irritated by the Collar's attempt of stopping him but Iria was stuck on his knotted cock until he blew his load, as he releases her arms which where too weak to hurt him his clawed hands roughly grabbed her breasts as his slobbery tongue licked the nipples of hers as he growls thrusting down his cock plunging into her depths spreading out as the knot made his cock massive inside her as he growls out ignoring as best he could the collar until finally Iria's insides did enough work as he howled and cummed a huge gush of his cum into her as his knot finally finish as he pulled off her giving her a chance to get away but she had been fucked repeatedly due to the knot as Valentina had more time to rest and slowly got up and approached carefully.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:03 am
Profile YIM

Normally just being fucked once would have been enough for Iria to be broken and pushed into 'defeat' mode, turning her into a complete fuck toy for the crowd to watch. But this wasn't normally, and Ai'rani herself directly blocked that mental change from taking place. Even as the attack AI programs homed in on the source of the hack her powers stretched out to Iria's body, making pain, pleasure, weariness and exhaustion all fade away. To Iria, it would be as if she was piloting a body by remote control, and yet had a perfect understanding of where it was. She wasn't her usual strength ... but nor would she appear to have lost anything from the brutal and multiple fuckings she had just taken.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:07 am

"Uuuhhnnnn! Ahhhhhnnnn!" The monster just kept raping her over and over again. The collar would stun him but that was only delaying the inevitable. Iria's insides were mush, feeling her body trembling from head to toe. Her toes curled up inside her boots, heels kicking the ground as she was bounced up and down the creature's long hard spike. There was no fighting back as the amazon leaned back against the beastman. Clawed hands mauled her tits, sending pleasing shivers up and down her spine as the throbbing meat inside her pounded away her resistance. The amazon endured as long as she could but there was no one to save her. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head as hot juices began to squirt around the beast's cock, the first climax of the fight had been earned by the werewolf.

With a howl of victory, she felt him blow his hot load all inside her womb before finally tossing her aside as the collar stunned him for the last time. Iria's stamina enhancement was probably the only thing keeping her going now as she crawled slowly towards the safe area of the arena. She was fucked for several one minute rounds as the inhibitors have drained practically all her strength. The once mighty warrior was now glistening with sweat as juices and cum dribbled down her inner thighs. Her tits were swaying beneathe her. "Uhhnn.." she groaned, knowing that her only hope was to get back in the middle before the werewolf wakes up. With Ai'rani's aid, she was still mentally ready to fight but her body was just so weak now. As Valentina approached, Iria slowly rose to her feet not showing any real damage.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:14 am

"Stay down...someone's rigged this fight," Valentina said softly in a whisper so only Iria heard her as she slowly approached the Woman, who was mentally able but physically drained as she grabbed a handful of Iria's hair and attempted to lift her up high she was smaller and had to lift her arm upward to get Iria at least standing again or even off her feet.

The Werewolf was too busy enjoying the aftermath of it's fucking to care as Iria had gotten out only to meet Valentina who pulled her or attempted to pull her back to the middle of the ring, disgusted with herself for still going but she had to continue, as she tried to flip Iria onto her back or do something to get her on her back.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 am
Profile YIM

Her jaw clenched as she breathed heavily through her nose at the perhaps most insulting remark she could receive. Iria's was pulled by the hair to stand up the rest of the way and led towards the middle of the arena. Growling angerily, she lashed out at Valentina. Her fists hit the woman's stomach multiple times. She cried out in pain as she was lifted up by the hair, the woman's enhanced strength making it possible to flip her over. The amazon landed on her back, gasping in pain. But she refused to stay down, rolling to her side and tried to get up. If her opponent was within reach, she would try punching her stomach again.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:28 am

Valentina took the punches this time, only like a role reversal now as she calmly grabbed the fist of Valentina and pinned her under her sitting ontop of her as she smiles calmly there naked bodies touching by the hips, "Hmm I can still feel the wetness of yours," She said calmly as she leaned down and bits onto one of Iria's nipples pulling and tugging on it calmly while sucking on it, to get Iria hot and bothered again while using her strenght edge to keep Iria pinned for now.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:31 am
Profile YIM

The blows did little to nothing to Valentina. Both women were wearing nothing but their boots. The taller and bigger amazon looked completely powerless before the less experienced gladiatrix. Her arm was caught and this time the other woman simply sat on her. Iria groaned, obviously struggling but her body simply fell flat on her back. The gladiatrix had no trouble holding both of the amazon's arms as she leaned down and began to bit an suckle on her rock hard nipples. "Nngh..." Iria whimpered, feeling absolutely helpless, "P-Please..." Her amazon pride sputtered as she begged softly. She hated this. She was stronger than this woman, she knew that. Yet, she was being fondled and there was nothing she could do. Iria moaned as heat rose in her cheeks, her heels dragging against the ground.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:37 am

Valentina giggles at how pathetic it was and if she had done this by her own power would've been proud of herself, but she wasn't as she tugs and pulls on the nipple between her teeth for a little bit even taking some of the milk that would no doubt squirt out of Iria's nipple before calmly removing her mouth from the nipple and grabs the hair of Iria again and smirks dragging her across the ground towards the Naga woman this time, since she had Iria weakened, she figured she should offer something and Werewolf already got a turn on this one as she tossed Iria into the area for the Naga Woman as she winks and backs away just enough as she crosses her arms and watches with a grin.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:39 am
Profile YIM

Whether she was proud about it or not, the gladiatrix saw an advantage and she took it. The amazon groaned, her head rolling from side to side as her nipples were sucked on. The woman knew she lactated and did not stop teasing until milk was spurting from her tender mounds. The weakened woman could only gasp and whimper as she was once more dragged by her hair as a sort of payback from before. The amazon could only follow on her hands and knees before being pushed within the naga's realm of influence.

The naga hissed and lashed out at the fallen woman. Iria's body was practically limp in the alien woman's arms as she eased that tail of hers and wasted no times rattling away her defenses. The amazon's cries of bliss sound with the cheers of the crowd. Too weak to resist, she came within a minute further draining her stamina. The shock of the collar forced her to release Iria who was barely even able to crawl back towards the border of the safe area.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next