View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Rematch! Iria vs Valentina 

Post Re: Rematch! Iria vs Valentina
Valentina shivered as she tried to cool her body down before seeing Iria trying to take advantage though she seemed slowed down and she quickly moved or stumbled almost just avoiding the punches, but didn't move backwards as she went to grab the last punch trying to apply a little pressure to the hand as she grunts and tries a kick to one of Iria's knees, she was still ready to fight and her endurance was at least letting her ignore the sensations for now.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:02 am
Profile YIM

She expected as much. Her opponent was still sluggish from her time with the plant. Valentina was forced to hold her ground, trying to circle around only to have Iria sidestep with her stumbling dodges. Their cat and mouse game had turn into a brawl as the gladiatrix tried to find a way to fight back.

One of Iria's jabs was barely grabbed by the other woman but that did not bother the amazon any. She wanted to stay close and grabbed her opponent's wrist as well. The busty warrior woman took a solid stance and shifts pivots her position so that the kicks would hit her calf or thigh. Iria would immediately counter with a kick of her own, slamming her boot right into the side of Valentina's knee. Even if she did not hit on target, she was aimming to cause as much damage as possible to the woman's leg. With her wrist held, there would be no retreating as she kicked fast and hard at that same leg multiple times.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:08 am

Valentina gasped in pain and feel down to one knee as she winces as she glared up at Iria and grabbed the hand holding her wrist and attempted a sharp tug backwards to try and do something to stumble Iria or just to get away from her, but her leg was out and she couldn't move until it stopped being numb.

Valentina knew she was in a losing battle and needed to try and get away from this as Pormulox glared at this turn of events and whispered into the earpiece.

"Slightly bigger drop now," He whispered to his hackers who began hacking Iria's inhibitors again to try and slow her down faster.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:11 am
Profile YIM

Taking out that annoying mobility was first priority and it seemed Iria had hit her mark. Valentina's leg collapsed and left her prone as the amazon stomped on the woman's injured leg. Techinically, each blow was weaker than the last but with the pain the other woman was feeling and the damage building on each other there was probably no real difference.

Pormulox's plan to be nice and subtle was not working. The skill levels between the two fighters was too high and if he waited any longer his precious gladiatrix may lose before the inhibitors sap enough of the amazon's strength.

Iria finished stomping on the woman's leg and grabbed her by the hair again. She tugged and felt some resistance. Grunting, she tugged harder to make Valentina stand up though it was more than likely the pain of having that long blonde haired pulled that was goading her opponent to stand up rather than brute force. Not being fancy, she thrusts a kick out to push her opponent out enough for a monster to try and catch the limping woman.

The amazon could not explain it. She should have been able to lift her opponent like a ragdoll. Was she getting tired already? The faster drain was exponentially stronger and already she could feel her athletic body growing heavier. Her full breasts were feeling the pull of gravity and putting more strain on her back. Her strength were hitting top human levels and fading fast. When Valentina gets back into the arena, how much strength will Iria have left?

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:22 am

Valentina screamed in pain as her leg just looked badly damaged as she was tossed into another monster area, this time it was the Naga woman as Valentina just couldn't move, and it almost looked like unless the Naga tossed her out of the area she couldn't move by herself unless her leg could at least numb the pain.

The Naga meanwhile calmly wrapped her Snake coils around Valentina which caused another scream of pain from the girl due to her leg getting more pain as she just laid limp in the coils for the Naga to play with, as she smirks as her tail began thrusting it's tip into Valentina's pussy as the girl screamed more.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:26 am
Profile YIM

"Mmm..." The woman hissed as she ran her tongue along Valentina's cheek. The other two monsters had already saved her the trouble of stripping off the woman's armor. The gladiatrix was in bad shape, apparently weary and injured from the long fight. The naga woman had herself a free meal, her coils wrapping around the practically limp woman.

The tip of her tail thrust deep inside the woman but rather than just pull away it began to shiver rapidly like a rattler. The scales felt like countless little fingers stroking rapidly over Valentina's tender walls. The female monster knew just how to be sensual with her prey, shivering her tail right over the woman's g-spot. The woman was relentlessly wearing the human down as she grabbed both breasts and began to mold them between her fingers in a massage. Hissing softly, she kissed Valentina deeply on the lips. Her long tongue wrapped around the human's and sucked on it until time ran out.

Meanwhile Iria was stretching slowly. Her stamina was holding but her muscles lacked any strength in them. Her chest felt like heavy weights were constantly pulling her upper body down. She was not sure what is wrong and it was only getting worse. By the time collar activated, Iria was at about average strength for a human woman.

The naga shrieked and simply pushed Valentina away. Her body shivered violently before slumping to the ground. Though she did not push the woman far, Valentina had a little bit of time to get away before the naga recovered.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:38 am

Valentina groans into the kiss, even lightly kissed back just to try and do something to enjoy her time as she groaned into the tail thrusting into her pussy for the minute timer.

She shivered as her body was fucked well and was also massaged and kissed as she soon heard the sound of the Naga releasing her as she landed in a heap and tried to crawl away from the area before the Naga could grab her again, as she tried desperately to get to her feet but her bad knee gave out on her as she tried to find something to lean on as she looked at Iria with a glare.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:43 am
Profile YIM

It has difficult to say if it was a good thing or bad that Valentina was unable to get back to the center. Iria never felt this way before. Her strength was just bleeding away. Her back was beginning to ache from supporting her heavy G cup breasts. Stamina was not going to help her if she had no strength to fight back. All the warrior woman could do was stand tall and try to look like nothing is wrong. She forced a smile as Valentina glared at her.

A soft hiss would reveal that the naga was behind Valentina once more. Even if she earned pain for capturing the human a second time, these monsters were given rewards for raping and forcing climaxes. The femal monster would not pass this up as she skipped coiling the woman and just thrusts her tail hard and deep into the gladiatrix's body. The shivering happened again, introducing her scales up against that throbbing g-spot. Her fingers this time slid downwards and began to expertly roll Valentina's clitoris, flicking it to add even more jolts of pleasure into the woman's libido. The naga would try her best to force a climax before the minute timer runs out and forces her to release the fighter again.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:51 am

Valentina screamed out again as the tail plunged into her depths and she was just at the edge of the monsters area as she tried to pull herself away while ignoring the pleasure as she panted deeply and was just able to hold back a climax, she knew if she climaxed it would be the beginning of possibly her end, and just as she crawled out of the monsters area and the collar's timer forced the Naga to release her, she sighed deeply as she almost lost it and slowly using her hands and good leg to stay up as she looked at Iria carefully and limped towards her moving lightly on her bad leg so as not to pressure it and get hurt again as she sighed softly.

"Something wrong Iria?" She asked calmly walking towards her or limp walking as she approached glaring at her as she tried to fight the pain and get some blood flowing back into her leg.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:59 am
Profile YIM

"Hmph.." Iria huffed though it was muted before the yells and shouting of the audience. They were really heating up at watching the nude gladiatrix getting raped over and over again. They were chanting during the entire ordeal for Valentina to cum but the fighter managed to crawl her way to freedom.

The amazon did not back away even with her strength now under that of an ordinary human. Her opponent was tired and injured. She just had to end it now. Knock her out, force her into another monster, just a bit more before her victory she told herself. Iria approached Valentina at a casual pace. Running would only tire her out faster she thought. In a fighting stance, she tried to goad her opponent to attack first.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:07 am

Valentina however didn't fall for it sticking her tongue out at Iria in a childish taunting despite her position as she moved her hurt leg slowly to get feeling back into it, it was still sore but it was getting better to walk on as she noticed Iria wasn't rushing a down enemy like her as she smirks and moves calmly being careful as she still had to be careful but moved fast, not as fast as before due to her injuries but fine none the less as she smirks.

"Something wrong Iria? Boobs getting too heavy?" She joked as she moved attempting to get behind Iria again with a quick dodge to the left and a kick to Iria's knee with her good leg.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:11 am
Profile YIM

Iria gritted her teeth but she still got what she wanted. The two opponents were closing the distance despite the woman's taunts. Once in fighting range, the two were in their stances waiting. With a final taunt, Valentina tried to circle around and attack her leg. Thankfully, that injured leg hindered that annoying speed greatly as well as her kicks. The amazon hopped backwards away from the attack before pushing forward on the offensive. She sent a right punch right for Valentina's face to hopefully daze her.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:15 am

Valentina however noticed the punch quickly enough and dodged it grabbing the wrist of it and wrists her wrist before attempting to drive an elbow into Iria's back to try and force her ahead.

Pormulox grins toothy as he saw Iria was now down to Human strenght, now she was on at least strenght wise equal with Valentina in her state, as the quicker Woman avoided her attacks while trying to drive that elbow into the spine of Iria or do something to put her down.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:18 am
Profile YIM

Pormulox did not realize that Iria was specifically more vulnerable to the inhibitors. She was far weaker than his estimates. The amazon was below average strenght now and the lack of strength was making her speed suffer some as well. Her punch was caught and she found herself stumbling foward. The elbow sank into her back, making her grunt in pain and stumble a bit further. Being in the center of the arena, the two were relatively safe from the monsters for the moment. Gritting her teeth, Iria got up and tried throwing a kick behind her to fend Valentina away.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:24 am

Valentina however noticed the drop in strenght with narrowed eyes and grabbed the leg of Iria calmly, "Something is wrong here...how can you be weak like this you haven't been touched by one of these monsters..." Valentina muttered as she glanced up at her owner who was grinning as she frowns a tiny bit suspecting something but for now she had to fight and figure it out faster as she used her strenght to slightly toss Iria to the side towards one of the monster areas quickly as she looks at Iria to watch her reaction.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:26 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next