View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Sakura vs Iria 

Post Sakura vs Iria
The amazon warrior was getting a name for herself in the arena and earning fame and recognition for her Mistress. After climbing up the ladder against her rival gladiatrixes, she was more than ready to try her luck against the monster opponents. Nearly defeating the alien centaur back on the Midrozi homeworld and achieving a total victory against Ssrathi had more than boosted Iria's popularity among the crowds. It came a surprise that an inferior human could have enough physical power to stand up against some of the strongest of alien species. The Midrozi had a prize in their possession indeed.

Still, Iria was just a slave and while she gained some assistance in preparing for her matches against other women, the monster matches were a different story. Beyong standard preparation and being told the rules of the match, the amazon was left in the dark about her opponent beyond whatever rumors spread across the other gladiatrixes. She knew her opponent was a woman named Sakura. Apparently, this was a new monster coming to have her fun. But the details were unimportant to Iria, she was just itching for a fight where she could use her warhammer.

Stepping out of the gates, the amazon woman had her long and extremely heavy warhammer resting over both her shoulders. She stood tall and walked proudly as she heard the cheers and hisses of the crowd. Many were looking for a good fight while the others were looking forward to seeing the human be put in her place and fucked for all to see. Shrugging her hammer of her shoulders, the hammer head hit the ground with a loud thud and sending a cloud of dust upwards. It was heavy enough to actually make a slight depression in the ground, revealing just how strong this woman was to be able to swing around an insane weapon like her hammer. With the weight of her weapon and her unnatural strength, few monsters would willingly stand against her hammer and not regret it in the end.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Post Re: Sakura vs Iria
Meanwhile in the other entrance to the arena an almost childish giggle was heard before a figure strutted out into the arena....she almost looked like a girly girl looking woman, Peach Pink skin, with a little dark pink blush spots on her cheeks, Blue eyes and Light Pink hair with darker pink almost Rabbit ears on her...she wore a small pink transparent jacket that only covered her shoulders and featured eye-like pauldrons and a collar bound by a heart-shaped emblem with wings and a pink dress. She wears an equally revealing blouse of the same color and density and wears a pair of pink shoes with a pair of eyes on them as she smirks calmly, her breasts where huge as she had manipulated her breast size a little to a good F cup as she giggles and waves to the crowd and blew them kisses.

"Hello everyone, so who wants to see the little Human slutdiator scream in pleasure? Go ahead and cheer!" She said in a cheery tone but anyone could feel the evil chill she gave off as she said that, as her breasts where uncovered but her nipples where covered by a strange looking bra that almost looked like Pink Hands as she giggles.

"Ooh your going to be so surprised little miss big shot," She teases.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:19 pm
Profile YIM

The announcer called out the other opponent and it was certainly not what Iria had expected. The woman was shorter than her and was sporting large luscious tits that were still dwarfed by the amazon's massive mammaries. The girl came out in something that some kinky slaver would put on a gladiatrix for his own amusement. Her opponent had no visible weapons either. When Iria hears she was fighting a monster, she expected something bigger or at least more intimidating.

Her eyes narrow as the girl mocked her and already calling for victory. The amazon had quite a reputation right out the gate upon becoming a slave to the Midrozi and being a former ADD agent but she hardly considered herself a big shot. Well maybe compared to the other human women. Still, she was not going to sit idly by and wait for this little woman to go through all her taunts. Hefting her warhammer, Iria shifted into a fighting stance.

When the chime sounded, the amazon was already running towards her opponent. The woman may be small but she was still classified as a monster. Iria was going to show no mercy as she took a tight grip of her hammer and brought it swing around horizontally towards the woman's torso. With such a light looking body, she would not be surprised if this was enough to take a chunk out of the so called monster's body in one swing.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Sakura smirks calmly as she watched Iria with an approving and hungry gaze in those eyes of hers as she grins more as she watched Iria charged towards her with a horizontal swing of that hammer, and while she would've like to scare Iria with her power...she wasn't ready for that yet and smirking before jumping high for her light size a she moved a hand to actually grasp one of her strange rabbit ears and actually pulled it out as it gleamed like a sword as she landed on the ground and smirks at her giving a 'come on' gesture as she spun her sword expertly grinning devilish like at Iria.

"Come on Slutdiator...show me what you got," She said smirking to goad Iria into another attack.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Profile YIM

Her opponent chose not to meet the amazon and that hammer of hers head on. That did not deter the gladiatrix any as her hammer missed the jumping rabbit girl. She allowed the hammer to spin her around a full turn and immediately kept running forward to try and catch the retreating monster. With her powerful legs, it was not difficult at all to catch up to the woman and reach her when she landed back on the ground. The come on gesture was unneccessary as Iria was practically there.

With a sharp cry, she brought her hammer up over her head and downwards towards Sakura's head. Even if the attack missed, it would display Iria's insane power as the hammer smashes hard into the ground causing it to kick up dust and crack under the hammer's weight. If the woman did dodge, she would twist her body and try to send a kick directly at the dodging woman's stomach to knock her and that 'sword' away.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Sakura smirked and did dodge the hammer impressed by the power of that hammer and this woman at least now seeing why she was the Amazon, as she dodged the attack she saw the kick coming towards her and smirked as she decided now was the time to surprise her...and just as the kick connected with Sakura's stomach instead of pushing her away her foot almost seemed to sink a little into the skin of Sakura like she was rubber before smirking and with a flex of her body pushed back on Iria and slashed at one of her arms or both with her strange Pink sword grinning.

"Surprise!" She said slashing at the sword, which would either cause a possible injury clothing tear or something to make Iria retreat fast.

"So did you like my little surprise," She teases.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 pm
Profile YIM

Her opponent wisely avoided the hammer but seemed unconcerned about Iria's powerful kick. The blow was solid but seemed to produce no reaction in the other woman. She felt her foot sink into the monster's stomach a bit only to bounce back like she just kicked a trampoline. This caused the amazon to lose some balance as her opponent rushed forward to slash with that strange sword of hers.

Iria used the pushback recoil of her attack to help her escape as she allowed herself to fall backwards out of the range of the slash. The busty gladiatrix landed on her back and immediately rolled backwards to her feet. She dragged the head of her hammer across the ground before swinging it upwards to send a cake of dust towards the woman's face. The amazon was still unsure what had happened during that last exchange. She was sure her kick hit with full force but it did not even push the monster back at all.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Sakura giggles as she calmly saw Iria struggle with her defense, sure the girl was confused how her kick bounced off rather than hit something solid smirking as she was still clueless before walking forward not even bothered by the dust as she smirks and lunges forward her body not really needing eyes to see as she lunged and went for a slash at the still down girl as she was going to Humiliate her infront of the crowd.

"So what's wrong little Slutdiator? Confused? Worried?" She asked to make Iria get creeped out as she giggles cheery.

"I'm going to enjoy giving these lovely audience a show of you being shown your place in this arena, bottom of the heap," She said smirking as she slashed again and again while taunting her.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:10 pm
Profile YIM

She was already on her feet when she flung the dust but that did not stop the girl from lunging through the cloud and slashing at the amazon woman. Having regained her composure, Iria bet the slash with no hesitation. The pink blade clanged against the shaft of her hammer before pushing it away. Having already fought a gladiatrix that spoke too much, fighting a girl monster that did much the same did not really bother her. Iria was focused only on defeating her opponent and gaining the praise of the crowds surrounding her.

Iria skillfully blocked the slashes one by one with her hammer. The shaft was rather durable as it had to support the weight of the hammerhead and the numerous impacts when the warrior woman swings the weapon. The gladiatrix held her ground, pushing the blows away rather than allowing them to push her back. Finally, with a strong parry, she tries to break Sakura's stance and force the woman off balance. She would then swing her hammer in a counterattack but rather than going for the monster, she intended to sunder the pink blade. She was uncertain what it was made of but most swords would shatter from a seriously heavy impact. Even if it doesn't shatter, she hopes the blow is enough to disarm her or numb the arm for another attack.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Sakura smirks as they clanged weapons as she giggles, "Hmm that's what I like...that smell...of a strong warrior...I want to savour that taste," She whispered before she felt that last blow attempting to strike at her sword with that hammer and smirked as her sword began almost bubbling for some reason as it expanded like pulling on chewed gum and as the hammer hit it, it stuck itself to the hammerhead and wrapped itself around the head as Sakura smirks and using the no doubt shock at this change in her weapon she lunged forward going for a double punch with monster strength behind it to Iria's stomach.

"Surprised?" She asked giggling as she moved back as another bunny ear formed where her pulled out had been at.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:25 pm
Profile YIM

Her weapon tore right into the stretching weapon, causing it to wrap around her hammerhead but succeeded in disarming the woman. She did not get it really. Seems this woman could change her weapons shape and hardness. Iria was not too distracted but Sakura had pressed the attack while discarding the pink goo that was once her weapon. The amazon did not have time to bring her hammer back to meet the woman and was forced to feel that this little girl could pack a punch.

Iria grunts, her tightened stomach muscles absorbing the two punches but caused her to take a step backwards. Despite her preparation, the blows hurt a bit but did not put her in danger yet. She now knew this woman could fair reasonable in melee combat, packing punches stronger than an average human. The step back allowed her brace herself and push forward again, thrusting the bottom shaft of her hammer forward like a spear towards the woman's stomach.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Sakura grins as she calmly takes the staff as it impales into her belly but like her kick it seemed to sink in but got stuck as she smirks as the staff was like it was glued in as she giggles as her strange hands on her breasts actually began moving off exposing her nipples to everyone.

"You know...now seems like a good chance to begin the humiliation, we have a long match of fun to have.." She smirks as the hands actually grasped further back on her breasts making the closer to nipple parts expand almost as she smirks at Kanoe.

"Your getting milked," She said as her breasts actually squirted out a stream of milk on her own violation as the liquid flew towards Kanoe and if she didn't move it would splash right onto her own breasts.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:40 pm
Profile YIM

The shaft of her hammer pierced right into Sakura's body with no resistance like if it were made of jello. But the woman's body seemed to solidify around the shaft, making it difficult to pull out. Even with Iria's strength, she could only move the shaft a bit before she heard the monster taunt her somemore.

The strange hands that Iria thought were just part of the outfit moved away to reveal the woman hardened nipples. The hands moved like extra limbs, grabbing the base of Sakura's breasts and squeezing as the luscious orbs began to expand with what she could guess was milk. But having dealt with monsters before, she could guess that what came out of those breasts was going to be more than just humiliating.

Out of instinct, Iria did what would preserve her the most and that was to get away quickly. The amazon left her weapon inside the woman as she leapt quickly away. The weight of the hammer caused it to tilt forward until the head of the weapon hit the ground causing the shaft to stick up through Sakura's body at an angle. Iria had no time to worry about that as she leapt to the side to avoid the stream as it hissed on the ground like acid. What drops managed to get on her weapon would begin eating away at it as well.

Eyes narrowing, she was finding this girl more and more troublesome. Could this creature be physically hurt at all?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:59 pm

"Hmm bye bye goes your weapon," She teases as the acid breast milk ate away at the shaft until it actually allowed Sakura's strenght to rip the staff off and pull it out of her calmly the hammer broken now as she smirks at Iria with a grin.

"Hmm shame you saw my trick before it got your clothes," She jokes before walking towards Iria now weaponless as she drew both of her bunny ear pink swords and lunged forward slashing in rapid fashion at Iria's body.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

Her opponent used that acidic breast milk to melt her weapon in half. There was no blood or anything to show that she did any real damage as the shaft was torn out of her body. Iria had to rely purely on her own power to defeat her foe for now. Sakura saw she had the advantage and drew out two swords and came slashing in a frenzy.

Most monsters knew to avoid her warhammer and even though she could wield its massive weight easily, it still hindered her. Now unarmed, she could make full use of her agility and speed to get in some solid hits. The woman did avoid her hammer which means it was a threat so crushing and impact base attacks do have some effect. Iria just had to find out in what way.

Rather than retreat, Iria hoped to catch Sakura off guard by rushing forward. She would step into the attack and stop the first one by grabbing the slashing arm by the wrist and quickly did the same to stop the other. Holding both wrists before the woman got too much into a random frenzy, the amazon pushed forward and sent a strong sidekick right into Sakura's kneecap. Whether or not this creature could even bleed will not matter if she causes one leg to bend or break in the wrong direction.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next