View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Sakura vs Iria 

Post Re: Sakura vs Iria
Sakura giggles as her wrists where caught as her legs jumped up into the air slowly just missing that attack on her knee cap and smirked at her now close up to her and giggles.

"Hmm thank you very much for coming close...now I can finally get to work," She teases as her arms almost extended and began wrapping around Iria's arms slowly and attempted to spread them out as she rubbed her naked breasts against Iria's covered ones as her breasts seemed to start squeezing again.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

The girl was just full of surprises. Sakura had no problems supporting herself by the wrists that Iria held and even attempted to extend those arms to try and bind the amazon's arms. But having to use those same arms for support makes producing the slack necessary to wrap around more difficult. The gladiatrix was not going to sit still and let herself be tied up against the woman.

Instead, Iria released the woman's wrists. Now the woman would have to extend her legs or fall to the ground but in either case, the monster was off the ground. This meant a free falling target to strike for the amazon. With a loud growl, Iria was not going to waste this chance. She sent a rising kick right up between Sakura's legs. Knowing that her hammer made this girl dodge, Iria put all her strength into this kick to have her booted foot tear right up through this jelly like body of hers.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Sakura noticed and just managed to squirt out a smaller gush of her milk as the kick connected and sent her airbourne as she crashed into the ground making a crater appeared and a dust cloud...it would take a few minutes but slowly the dust cloud cleared and everyone saw almost puddles of Pink slime or goo...but slowly the pieces crawled back together and formed back into Sakura's body as she shook her head.

"Ooh..that was wild...you actually made her lose my physical form...impressive...guess I can stop being easy," She said smirking as she looked to see if that milk she had squirted before being kicked away had done it's work and landed on Iria's clothing...

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:28 pm
Profile YIM

She felt her boot sink into Sakura's body and managed to send the smaller monster flying into the air. The crowd could only watch as the little pink woman flew up and came smashing into the ground. The milk that spurted out got onto a strap of Iria's outfit, causing it to bubble and melt before finally snapping apart. One of her mountainous globes bounced free causing a cheer from the crowd as the amazon huffed and walked towards the parting dust cloud.

From all she experienced and saw, Iria had already managed to figure out that this monster did not have a solid body. The pink goo slid along the ground and reformed into that cheerful girl again. The amazon was unsure if that actually did any real damage but if this was enough to slow the creature down, she will just keep taking this thing apart till it can't reform again.

The moment Sakura said 'easy', Iria's fist came flying right at the woman's smirking face. All that time reforming gave the warrior woman time to position herself for a quick strike to get the fight going again. Now knowing this girl was nowhere near human despite the appearance, Iria held nothing back as she intended not only to hit this woman but hit through her to break her apart as much as possible.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Sakura was hit hard but didn't break apart but did stumble back her face actually pushed back with a face print before she popped back into place and giggles, "My turn," She smirked as one of her goo hands that covered her right breast lunged forward and grabbed and squeezed on the exposed one of Iria if it got that close as the other one sprayed it's corrosive Breast milk at Iria to make her dodge the milk before trying to stop the hand as she approached smirking at Iria as her arms began turning into gooey swaying tentacles,

"Now Slutdiator, don't beat around the bush, these good customers want to see you raped, so let's give them the show they want," She smirks.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:49 pm
Profile YIM

The amazon heard and felt the satisfying impact. In a way, it was much easier to strike this creature as she did not have to worry about bones or armor causing any problems. It felt like she was punching a large gel pack. The blow managed to make Sakura stumble backwards. But she recovered fast and attempted to counterattack by going straight for her large exposed breast.

Iria was not done with her assault though. She pressed forward as the goo woman stumbled backwards. Seeing the strange extra hand reach for her breast and the other grabbing Sakura's breast, Iria reached out with her gloved hand. She noticed the milk only ate through her strap and not any further so she guessed it ate a layer at a time. In any case, she could let her glove take the acidic milk as she clamped her palm and hand down on the exposed nipple of the tit that was being squeeze. She squeezed it herself to take a tight hold of the breast as her body twisted to make the woman reach for Iria's breast. Just as the hand reached Iria's breast, she would immediately twist forward and swing her free fist right into the woman's smirking face again.

With a hold of the woman's breast, she would pull the woman back towards her to be punched over and over again. Enough punches and there might not be much of a face left to smirk with.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:02 am

However what was disturbing was that Sakura could be heard giggling through all the punches taking it all surprisingly well before her eyes turned into a more gooey form than solid and took in the fist as she was sure despite the lack of face the Goo Girl was smirking as she formed one of her hands into a fake hammerhead and swung an uppercut at Iria's chin while releasing the hand at the same time before smirking and lunged both goo hands she had towards Iria to grab her and attempt a slam into the ground hard.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:06 am
Profile YIM

The giggling grew more distorted as the woman's face turned into goo more and more with repeated blows. The amazon's final punch went right through and remained stuck for a few precious moments. Iria did not see what the woman's actual hands were doing as both arms simply hung limp during her barrage as if she did not care at all. She tried to pull her hand out of the woman's head only to see a blur of motion and her vision flash black and white.

"Ugh!" Her head snapped upwards as the hammer cracked right under her chin. Completely dazed, Iria was falling backwards as her grip of the woman's breast loosen and the slime released her other hand. Hands grabbed hold of her and lifted her up only to slam her right down on her back. Still dazed, her head bounced off the ground from the impact and sent her into lala land. The sounds of the crowds dinned in and out as Iria groaned in pain, her head pounding as she squirmed there on the ground. Her limbs were not listening to her brain right now, leaving the gladiatrix in deep trouble.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:15 am

"Well this was fun but time for your punishment," Sakura said as her normal hands turned into four goo arms and lunged grabbing Iria's wrists and feet holding them tight as she kneeled down over her and smirked as her goo hands back on her breasts began squeezing her breasts again as she smirks and sprays her corrosive milk all over Iria's clothing as she giggles creepy like as the milk would begin to melt away Iria's clothing giving the crowd what they want to see..

Iria naked and pinned by Sakura as she smirks down at Iria giggling.

"Ooh this is going to be fun," She smirks.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:18 am
Profile YIM

"Uuhhnnn..." Iria was still feeling her brain rattling inside her head after that last attack. Four pink arms lashed out and grabbed her wrists and ankles, holding the dazed warrior down as the girl crawled on top of her. Her feet kicked feebly, lacking any strength as she struggled to regain her senses. There was no stopping her humiliation as the acidic milk came pouring over her body.

She groaned, shaking her head slowly to help clear her vision. She could hear her outfit bubbling and hissing as it melted away, leaving the gladiatrix in nothing but her gloves and boots. Her body was glistening like a goddess under the countless lights shining down on her. Her toned muscles were made more apparent under the light sheen of sweat that her battle had produced. Feeling the air caressing her bare form, Iria managed to regain herself and glare up at her opponent.

"Get off of me!" she hissed. She did the best she could to use her strength to pull back both legs slowly against the two pink hands holding her ankles. Once she pulled them back, she would kick with both feet to send Sakura flying away from her.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:25 am

Sakura smirked as her goo hands moved and grabbed Iria's breasts squeezing tightly on them as she giggles as she summoned some extra tentacles of Goo from her back and smirks as the tentacles began wrapping around Iria's thighs, arms, waist, hips and arms and legs in almost perfect positions, in those bonds it would be hard for her to fight but her breasts and pussy where still exposed as Sakura used the tentacles to life Iria up for the crowd to see her form as the bonds on her legs forced her legs wide open exposing that cunt as Sakura giggles.

"Now cheer for a raping!" Sakura said wanting a crowd reaction.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:29 am
Profile YIM

"Ahh! L-Let go of me!" She gasped as her precious tits were mauled by more of the pink hands. Tendrils of pink goo sprouted from Sakura's body and proceeded to reinforce the bindings to her arms and legs. Her legs were forced to extend fully again. The amazon was being overwhelmed. Her body lifted into the air, giving her no means to break free at all as all the crowds watched the nude gladiatrix be held off the ground.

The crowds cheered, chanting rape over and over again. Gritting her teeth, Iria tugged at her bonds in a frantic attempt to get free. "Let go of me you monster!" She growled down at her opponent. If only she could rip free, then she could get herself back into the fight.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:36 am

However she would notice Sakura's eyes almost hidden from view as she was growling in anger as the bonds tightened around Iria and the hands groping her breasts pinched her nipples hard.

"No one..calls me a monster...and gets away with it," She growled as she began showing the crowd a sadistic show as she dangled Iria upside down she smirks as a thick tentacle pink with stubs on it mixed with some of the goo from her hair as she glares and plunges the tentacle into Iria's pussy without mercy thrusting in and out faster as the breasts of Iria where still being milked roughly by Sakura's goo hands.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:44 am
Profile YIM

"Aiiieeeeee!" Iria cried out as her hardening teats were pinched by the groping hands. Apparently she angered the monster but it did not really change her situation. She was still helpless in the air and now she was hanging upside with her legs spread wide apart. The crowd cheers in delight upon seeing the large thick tentacle plunge deep into the gladiatrixes body.

The amazon screamed, her body arching as she felt every little stub sawing along her tight passage. The hands on her breasts squeezed hard, causing her milk to spurt out of her nipples. Iria's eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head as she groaned. The tendril was gliding easier with each thrust as juices soaked her inner passage as the sensations of being milked hit her mind like a truck. The warrior struggled but could not free herself as the tendril kept drilling deeper into her body.

Numbly, her mind knew that if she climaxes it was over. Her will would sputter out like a dying candle and she would become a wanton slut just as the monsterous bitch wanted. Iria tugged and screamed, trying to rip free of her bonds before it was too late. The crowds watched as the amazon's moans grew louder and louder as her hips began to jolt with pure electric pleasure.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 am

Sakura smirks as the goo hands moved from the breasts as two other tentacles took over suction like as they held both breasts and sucked deeply on the breasts letting anyone see the white liquid being absorbed which was Iria's milk, "Ooh she's such a cow...and a slut, isn't she everyone chant it!" She cheered as another stubbed tentacle plunged into Iria's rear while a slender one plunged into her mouth as Sakura whispered into her ear, "It's so good isn't it? Being powerless, trapped under a stronger ones heel?" She whispred smirking as she milked Iria of her milk absorbing the liquid.

"By the way your milk is delicious, would anyone like Slut Cow Milk?" She teases as she walked her tentacles making iria move with her to the near edge of the arena to the crowds, "Come on don't be shy if you got cups or big mouth show them," She said.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:25 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next