View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Sakura vs Iria 

Post Re: Sakura vs Iria
"Ugh! Ugh! Uhhhhnnnn!" Iria's entire body was shivering as another tentacle was now plunging into her tight ass. She tried to resist, tightening her rear but her defenses crumbled when the suction cups proceeded to drain her milk from her huge tits. The two tentacles sawed against one another through the walls of her sensitive passages. She felt the bumps drag back and forth sending lovely sensations rippling up and down her loins. The amazon's eyes were fluttering madly, her willpower being crushed by the waves of pleasure rolling over her senses.

Her body twitching in her bonds, she was carried over to the walls of the arena. The base of the wall was solid and went up a distance before ending in a large barred dome over the entire battlefield. Monsters and aliens were pushing each other out of the way to get up against the fence. Two lucky creatures pulled the cups aside and began to feast on Iria's teats. "Auuughh... Ooohhhnnn!" Another alien moved up to the fence and grabbed her hair and forced her face up against the cage. Her moaning lips provided no resistance as his hot meat pushed right into her mouth and made its home in the back of her throat. Muffled squeals sound as her body shuddered with glee. Her toes curl inside her boots as her gloved fists clenched and unclenched. Iria's eyes were slowly rolling back in her head, her end in sight.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:37 am

"That's it my good men, plently more Slutdiator to go around," Sakura laughs as she watches as the aliens where having fun milking Iria for drinks and also making her blow job some of them as the tentacles fucked into her ass and pussy the stubs on each one rubbing her insides perfectly sparking pleasure all over.

"Your ends almost over slut...now climax and surrender to Sakura," She smirks as she watches the aliens have fun with Iria's breasts and mouth while her ass and pussy was tentacle fucked.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:43 am
Profile YIM

The gladiatrix resisted as much as she could. But it simply was not possible to break free. Her will was not infinite and this evil woman was more than willing to pass her around the entire cage until her belly was full of numerous alien seeds and her breasts become drained deflated sacs. "Mmmph!" She nearly gagged as the first two rounds of blowjobs blew their loads into her mouth. In order to keep breathing, she swallowed the vile fluid. A few pulled out only to blow white spunk all over her glassy eyes.

Her will snuffed out and her eyes rolled into nothing but whites as a blissful wail echoed through the arena. Juices gushed out of her climaxing folds. The molten heat seared her very soul, shattering her willpower in one fell swoop. Her hips jolt and buck madly like a wanton whore. Pleasure fed into her brain and she found herself thinking of only that. The chime sounds, signalling the end of the match. Now the gladiatrix belonged to Sakura to fuck and do as she wished for a short period of time.

Though she lost, the Midrozi did not care if she lost against monsters. It was only about the good fight in the end and to provide a good show. Still, Iria's pride suffered in being beaten so quickly by a little monster such as Sakura even if the odds were stacked against her. But none of that mattered now as a second and third climax ripped through her system and she eagerly began to suck on thet next cock entering her gasping lips.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:52 am

"That's it everyone get a blowjob while it's hot," Sakura smirks as she pulled out her tentacles from the pussy and ass and showed off the dripping wet pussy for them all, "So..? Who wants this hole?" She teases gigglign joyfully as a big slightly pudgy alien thrusted into her pussy as she was for Sakura's short time owning her she was going to be passed around and fucked now in all holes by any aliens wanting to get a piece of her.

Again and again she got three cocks, many different sizes lenghts, and shapes as they filled her mouth, ass and cunt at the same time forcing her to take it all times as Sakura laughs joyfully, "Yes your the crowds Slutdiator," She smirks before waving to the cheering crowds giggling as they vanished behind her door as she had removed the tentacles letting Iria walk a single tentacle around her neck like a small time collar as she kisses her lips.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:59 am
Profile YIM

Tentacles and cocks kept invading her trembling body. Iria did not struggle. She writhed in her bonds. The amazon's hips bucked against anything thrusting inside her while she sucked on anything brought to her lips. The gladiatrix's eyes were completely blank, her will shattered from the mind blowing orgasm. It was a look the crowds loved seeing, especially on former ADD agents and women of power.

Rather than fight her orgrasms, the amazon willingly embraced eacn every climax she was brought to. By the time she pulled away and brought back to ground level, her body was covered in sweat, cum, and juices. She was limp in Sakura's tentacles only to feel them release her and a single one wrap around her neck. Without thinking, she accepted the kiss and followed her conqueror through the gates on her hands and knees.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:12 am

Sakura giggles and calmly sat her light form on Iria's back using a small whip of goo to whip Iria's buttcheeks, "Move faster my little big breasts mare," She smirks making Iria take her to one of the fun torture chambers used for the winners as she shackled Iria to a wall and smirked fingering her cunt as her fingers extended wiggling deep inside.

"I am so glad to see my little slut enjoying herself now," She said sucking on Iria's lips taking any cum left over to absorb into her being.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:19 am
Profile YIM

Iria gasped, struggling to crawl faster as the woman sat on her back. Her breasts bounced and swayed, only borderline E cups after the milking and feasting from the crowds from before. The defeated amazon crawled into the torture chamber without saying anything and allowed herself to be shackled up agianst the wall. She moaned and parted her thighs as the monster slipped her fingers into her abused folds. "Uhhnnn... Y-Yes... Mistress..." Defeated, she must obey this monster and satisfy all her desires. Other gladiatrixes may resist this price for failure but it was not possible with Iria's enslaved mind.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 am

"Mistress I love that word," Sakura giggles as she kisses Iria's lips as she pressed her gooey form against Iria and kisses her groping her breasts while forming a thick dildo like cock on her waist plunging into her pussy as she smirks at Iria stroking her hair calmly.

"Defeated and so submissive, that is amazing," She giggles as she thrusts her dildo into Iria's pussy deeply while kissing her deepthroating with her tongue.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 am
Profile YIM

She tugged at her bonds but did not apply any real effort. Her hips swayed as did her breasts. This gladiatrix obviously had skill at being owned by another. She nibbled softly on the pink lips that kissed her before groaning as that thick dildo plunged into her body. The wet slurp of juices and cum sounds as it oozed and dribbled around the thick meat. Iria's insides were shivering with delight as her sex clinged tightly around the rod. "Mmph!" Her cries were sealed by the other woman's lips. The tongue slid along her own. Iria's eyes felld shut as she moaned and sucked on the tongue inside her mouth. Her hips ground against the bucking hips of her Mistress, feeling the hot tip forcing deeper and deeper into her body.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:38 am

"Hmm good slut, now take the cum," She said as the dildo she had spewed out a harmless jewel but it would cause tingling and a little tiny sensitive skin upgrade as she strokes the breasts of Iria calmly while licking her nipples.

"So Iria, I think soon I'll have taken my pay on you now.." She said stroking her cheek softly and smirks at her kissing her lips again.

"So I think you can go back to your mistress now," She grins.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:47 am
Profile YIM

"Ooohhhnnnn... Yessss..." Iria rolled her hips as she felt the cum shoot up into her body as well as a strange jewel. Her nipples ached and pulsed in sync with her rapid heart with each flick of Sakura's tongue. "Uhhnnn... So good..." she cooed. The defeated woman returned the kiss and bowed her head when she was freed from her bonds. "Yes Mistress," she replied, "Thank you Mistress." The gladiatrix took her leave, still in nothing but her boots and gloves as she walked the halls to return to Ai'rani's side.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:03 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3