View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Breaking in the New Slave (Iria vs Valentina) 

Post Breaking in the New Slave (Iria vs Valentina)
This was one of Iria's days off from the arena fights. Usually, the amazon slave would be spending her time with Ai'rani for further training in her tasks as well as receiving any rewards and punishments she deserved that were not dealt with after a particular match. Today was different. Most of the major matches happened later in the night, leaving the daytime for maintenance and various minor matches. The seats were almost always filled during even these hours but the atmosphere was not as intense. This was more a time for the more obsessive fans or business men to observe their favorite women battle it out in non ranking matches. Some call them practice matches due to the less stressful environment but the practicing came after a winner was decided.

Ai'rani had assigned Iria to rough up the new slave. Valentina was obedient but unfortunately was a beginner when it came to fighting in the arena. The gladiatrix's previous owner apparently did not spend any real money to train the girl, leaving her to fend for herself in her many battles. The Midrozi was hoping this girl would improve in time. They rather not have to rely on enhancements each time Valentina was going to step into the ring.

The gates opened, allowing the two fighters to enter the arena. There were no glorious announcements. The giant monitors would reveal the two women's names, their stats, current record, and current chances in their match. Having lost twice already and finding that the second match involved some shady dealings, Valentina's chances were slim at best according to the computers. Iria on the other hand had a winning streak against the other gladiatrixes and even managed a win against a monster, that single win was enough to put the amazon woman in a league of her own.

Iria stepped out into the arena. Her attire was different due to the nature of the match. Her latex outfit was replaced with a black string bikini and matching thong. The amazon's body was oiled to a shine making her look like she belonged in a museum as a statue of some goddess or other higher power. She smiled softly up at the crowds who gave a soft cheer to one of their favorite fighters. Iria's body was tingling all over from the attention she received as these were from loyal fans rather than just generic aliens who just wanted to see her naked. Not that the fans did not want the same to happen of course.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Post Re: Breaking in the New Slave (Iria vs Valentina)
"Your pretty popular..." Valentina said in a soft tone looking at the crowd, she had decided to go for a similiar look just in a simple Yellow Bikini and black thong as well as she smiles calmly she knew this wasn't a major match and knew she needed strenght and training with Iria was her only real shot at becoming stronger.

Valentina stayed quiet after those words letting Iria soak up the cheers from her real fans as she smiles still her hands moving as she had oiled herself up too, and while her breasts where nowhere near Iria's size, they where still a good shape and size which at least gave her a desireable body.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:14 pm
Profile YIM

While the amazon soaked in the energy from the crowd, she hardly even noticed Valentina had entered the ring. Her eyes narrowed at the other woman, less than pleased that this one had decided to wear similar attire as her. The rookie gladiatrix was definitely a real beauty but one could not help but compare the two as their bodies shined under the light. Iria amazon pride made her believe she was superior in every way compared to this other woman and she had the body and looks to back up that claim. Even without her outfit, her breasts stood proudly as if the extra weight meant nothing to the powerful gladiatrix.

Walking slowly closer to the other woman, the differences became more apparent. Iria's mountainous globes would press above, Valentina's hiding them entirely as the amazon warrior stared down at her opponent. "Oh?" she said coldly, "You think you can stand against me without any armor at all? Or were you just eager for me to fuck you right infront all these people. Look around you, they are not even paying attention to you." Iria's hand would reach to cup the woman's cheek, caressing it in a gentle manner that probably seemed foreign to one who has fought this warrior twice already. "You are weak," she whispered, "Your owner discarded you because you are useless. The only thing saving you right now is the infinite kindness of my Mistress. You are not worthy." Her hand would stroke back and grab Valentina's hair and yank it back to force her to look up at her. "You should just go to your knees now and beg that I do not discard you as well."

Not being any match of importance, Iria could have her fun with more mind games. That superiority she always showed through posture and action was now being shown through words. She used harsh words to see just how much this woman was affected by it. But, to truly fuck with her head, Iria's grip on the woman's hair would move very slowly downwards. Using her strength she would make it look like her words alone were making her opponent fall to her knees.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Valentina felt the difference in power as she looked at Iria as her cheek was stroked on the cheek and yelped as her hair was grabbed and forced to look up at Valentina as she gulped at Iria as she was told all of what happened..that she was weak and was abandoned by her owner and only Iria's mistress had saved her from some unknown fate as she looked at Iria as she felt Iria's strength forcing her slowly to her knees as she tried to struggle with this but slowly fell to her knees looking down at the ground shivering slightly as she tried to stand to no success.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:51 pm
Profile YIM

Iria grinned, watching her opponent struggle but inevitably fell to her knees before the amazon woman. "Mmm... Yes, this is where you belong," she purred, keeping a grip on the woman's hair. "You're no fighter. You are just a slut wanting to be fucked. The crowd knows this, you know this, your former owner knows this." Though she preferred physical combat, she could not deny the thrill that was running up her spine as she continued to verbally pound this fighter's will and ego. "Now, slut," she ordered, "Remove your top and spread your thighs. Show the crowd the only thing you are good at. I promise, I will be very gentle. Just obey and you have nothing to worry about."

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Valentina looked up at Iria feeling alot lower now, feeling weak and helpless as her hands slowly undid the bikini as it fell to the ground exposing herself to the crowd and to Iria as she laid down and spreaded her thighs still wearing the thong for now but anyone could see she was slightly wet now looking up at Iria softly as she was easily verbally pounded this time rather than physically.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:14 pm
Profile YIM

The firm grip on the woman's hair kept her from leaning back, keeping her on her knees as they parted revealed her thong covered slit. "That's a good little slut," Iria purred, bringing the toe of her foot up against Valentina's covered folds. Dipping in through the thin fabric, the amazon laughed. "Oh you're already wet," she sneered, "You really are just a little slut. Put those hands to use, slut. Play with your tits." Iria kept dragging her toe up and down along the woman's thong covered slit. She dug in deeper with each stroke, smirking as she watched her opponent just sit there and take it.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Valentina groaned as she felt the toes playing with thong covered slit as she gasped and obeyed and groped her own breasts rubbing them perfect shivering under Iria now as she looked at her faintly before closing her eyes as she groaned loudly panting a little as she was losing it pretty fast, as she gulped looking up at Iria softly shivering more in pleasure and worry about what she would do to her.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:32 pm
Profile YIM

"So pathetic," she cooed, digging her toe in more as she heard the woman groaning. Nipples were growing rock hard as heat rose in those glistening cheeks as Valentina was being destroyed without a single punch being swung. Iria loosened her grip on the woman's hair, stroking through the long blonde strands as her opponent obeyed. "Look at yourself, growing wet just kneeling before me," she taunted, "Take a good look at me, slut. Do you really think you have any chance of standing up against me? Do you really think you can beat me?" If she breaks this woman's will, Iria would be looking at an easy fight when she decides it is time to truly start the match. Break the spirit and the body would fall with it. Was Valentina losing hope in this match?

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Valentina looks up at Iria with a small smile as she groaned at her, "No I don't think I have a chance against you, but then if I don't try and beat you then I'm not worth anything am I," She said softly as she tried moving one of her legs in someway to get it so she could try and get back up to her feet she wasn't just going to roll over and lose that would be not as entertaining for the audience.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:53 pm
Profile YIM

Iria stopped stroking Valentina's hair. Feeling her body shiver and try to rise, the amazon simply put her big toe right over her covered clitoris and drag up and down over it. The more her opponent tried to rise, the more pressure and friction would rub through the thin fabric of her thong. "But you are nothing," she replied smoothly, "You are on the verge of creaming just from feeling my big toe. You cannot fight, you are weak. All you have is a body that might be worth a fuck. The body I am fucking right now. If you resist that, then you will be nothing. Not a slut, just nothing. You want to have use for your Mistress yes? Be her little sex slave, sell your body to others like the whore you are." Iria continued to toy with her opponent to try and keep her confused as that toe kept flicking her throbbing pearl. "Mmm... You say you want to fight but your body is tell me the truth," she sneered, "Look at where your hands are." Pointing out that she was still groping her breasts like she was told before.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Valentina groaned as she felt it all the throbbing clit of hers feeling the toes as she moved her hands from her breasts and grunted before she noticed there position and tried to rub one of her hands now free at Iria's own thong clad pussy trying to do something now.

"I may be weak in body but I ain't gonna roll over everytime I have a match Iria," She said calmly as she tried to pleasure Iria back blushing red and wet but she didn't give up.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:12 pm
Profile YIM

The protest did not hold much weight as her opponent moaned and was once more sitting there on her knees. Iria did not even bother stopping Valentina as she reached out to rub the amazon's sex. The warrior woman had a long head start on her opponent. She could feel those fingers slide along her thong but remained completely composed. Her toe curled faster now, jabbing through the woman's thong and in and out of those dripping wet folds. "Look at yourself," she giggled softly, "You say you will fight and the first thing you do is reach to pleasure your superior. Its part of who you are, slut. You want to lose, you want to just sit there and cum for me. You are moaning so loudly now, the crowds can hear you. They see your blushing cheeks as you are being overpowered by my presence. They want to see you succumb. Don't you want to entertain them?"

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:19 pm

"I do want to entertain them, that's what we both should be doing," She said as she slides one hand under the thong and began fingering Iria's pussy rubbing it with her hand while fingering with one finger moaning more as her body was heating up as she clenched her legs around the toe teasing her pussy and slit as she groaned as her breasts touched the legs of Iria rubbing a little up and down them.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Profile YIM

She sneered down at the woman as the gladiatrix tried to 'fight back'. The audience saw Valentina press up against Iria's leg, rubbing up and down as those hands try to stimulate the amazon woman. The busty woman merely smiled, cooing softly as she felt those fingers push against her entrance. It felt good but Valentina would feel it was taking alot of effort to push into the amazon. Iria's muscles had tightened, clamping down around the finger and limiting its movement. Meanwhile, her foot was now trapped between Valentina's thighs. This allowed her to not worry about falling away and began to rapidly thrust hard into the woman's folds with her big toe. Deeper and deeper it went, forcing the thong to saw between those netherlips until the strap broke, no long hindering the amazon at all as her toe continued to fuck the trembling woman.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next