View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Breaking in the New Slave (Iria vs Valentina) 

Post Re: Breaking in the New Slave (Iria vs Valentina)
The woman managed to go low enough to avoid the elbow. This put the two fighters up close to one another. Valentina fell back to old habits as she immediately grabbed one of Iria's heavy tits. Their oiled skin pulsed with warmth as those fingers closed around the massive globe. A squeeze caused the amazon to yelp in shock and immediately growl in annoyance. Having turned around partially from the elbow, it took nothing at all to bring her other fist straight towards Valentina's face. What was once a casual fight was now becoming much more real as the amazon grew angrier from the cruel tactic.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Valentina took the punch hard and landed hard on her back from the force of the blow as she quickly tried to just get away while Iria recovered, rubbing her face as it got hit as she kept moving away fast to get some distance from the Amazon having gotten her hit in as she glared at Iria and moved into a somekind of ready stance glaring at her calmly.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:58 pm
Profile YIM

The cheap grope was hardly anything that would stun the woman. Yes, her breasts her large and very sensitive. But that did not mean she would suddenly lose all her strength from a few strokes and squeezes. That would just be embarassing for an amazon warrior. Her punch hit dead on, sending the other woman tumbling backwards. She smirked as Valentina stumbled to try and get further away, most likely reeling from the powerful blow.

Iria was already on her feet and heading quickly towards her opponent. No more casual pace, the amazon was dashing and quickly closed the distance in a few long strides. She had hoped the woman would have taken the pace as a chance to learn how to actually fight. But sadly, Valentina got frustrated and immediately went to cheap tactics that won't even work against that many fighters.

The amazon sent a roundhouse out wide towards Valentina's head. As the kick went around, the busty gladiatrix would kick her other foot up as a turn sidekick towards her opponents stomach, creating a double attack and showing of her more advanced fighting skills.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Valentina ducked the first kick just in time but couldn't stop the second one and made a coughing noise almost as she was hit hard and was pushed or almost flown back and landed hard no her back and coughed hard trying to get back to her feet pounding a fist into the ground hard more likely hurting herself no doubt to anyone she was cursing her own weakness in this fight as she tried to get back to her feet but no doubt she wouldn't get up in time.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:29 pm
Profile YIM

Her attacked fooled her opponent showing that not just the weak agile ones know how to feint attacks. Of course Iria consider the best feints to be the ones that hit. Taking one of the amazon's kicks took alot out of the gladiatrix as she coughed and gasped for breath. She see how frustrated the woman was as she came closer. Iria's body shined under the light as she stood over the other woman. All the lights reflected off her oiled body giving off a corona of light around her athletic and voluptuous figure.

"Mmm..." she purred, reaching down to grab the woman by the hair, "You understand now don't you? Cheap tricks will get you nowhere. If fights were won by a simple punch to the chest, no gladiatrix would be able to survive here in the arena." Iria forced Valentina to her feet then reached down between her thighs to lift the woman entirely over her head. "There is only one thing that will lead to victory here," she said before throwing the other woman right into the arena wall.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Valentina coughed before she felt the hand grabbing her hair and grabbed at it trying to fight the grip as she was lifted overhead, she knew it, just like Iria said, she couldn't win with cheap tricks...as she was thrown towards the wall and slammed into it hard gasping in pain as she slide to the floor and was seriously hurting now, as she panted before she slowly showed she was at least able to take a hit as she kept trying to get back up to her feet glaring at her, as she willed herself up using the arena wall to steady herself.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:06 pm
Profile YIM

Iria showed no real approval or disapproval as Valentina managed to get back up to her feet. Having guts and stamina only went so far. Her opponent had only average power if that and no real technique beyond what was self taught. Having neither power or techinique was what was hurting the rookie the most. The amazon moved close and sent an upper cut towards the blonde woman's stomach. If the gladiatrix took too much more punishment, this fight may end soon.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Valentina glanced back at the wall behind her and tried something she jumped as high as her legs could but as she did she bended her a body a bit horizontal so her feet could hit the wall as she used that to wall jump away from Iria's uppercut as she tried to get some distance again as she moved into another fighting stance, she had nothing to use...so she had to improvise and try and think of a way to take down Iria.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:15 pm
Profile YIM

Valentina had to struggle to get that high up to jump over the amazon. But using Iria's shoulders for support as she came close provided enough assistance to flip over the amazon. Her fist slammed against the wall, cracking the stone but also sending pain through her hand and arm. "Tch..." She hissed in pain, as she turned to face her opponent. It looks like the woman still had some strength left but how long that will last was questionable. Opening and closing her hand, she shook the pain away. The bruising was going to cause her some agony but nothing she could not handle for the moment. She shifted into a fighting stance to see if this woman had any tricks left, approaching slowly towards her.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:11 am

Valentina smiles as she had avoided Iria but didn't notice the pain Iria had gotten from punching the wall as Valentina glanced around the arena keeping one eye on Iria as she backed away looking for objects to use against Iria in the battlefield, she had to improvise...it was her only chance at survival here in victory as she kept backing away watching Iria, as she put in the arena's layout to improvise ways to hurt Iria.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:30 am
Profile YIM

Unfortunately for for her opponent, the busty warrior was not going to wait. She rushed forward, quickly closing the distance with each push of her legs. Iria swung a backfist towards the woman's face only to pull it back at the last moment, twisting her body with the feint to send a straight punch towards the woman's solar plexus. It was more difficult to absorb a blow when hit there as tightening your stomach did not necessarily stop it. She intended the blow to once more knock the breath out of her opponent and sap more of her stamina.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:39 am

Valentina noticed her coming and dodged quickly to the right not caring about either strike as she just moved to the left and hopped backwards quickly as she smirks and beckons Iria to come again towards her using little of her strength to keep away using hopping so momentum moved her and not her own body before noticing one of Iria's hands and smirks.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:50 am
Profile YIM

Frankly, she was not in the mood for another cat and mouse game. This was done to death in her past two matches with this woman and it did nothing in the end but wasted everyone's time. "Oh?" she said calmly, "I thought you wanted to fight. Well, guess you did not want to learn afterall." With a wave of her hand, she turned towards her gate and started walking towards it. Having made the girl climax towards the beginning, she already satisfied the requirement. "Bye, slut." Unless her opponent had a means to keep her interested, she was simply going to leave her with a bunch of less than pleased fans staring down the nude gladiatrix.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:58 am

"Hey!" Valentina growled as she clenched her fists before she rushed forward, "Don't you dare turn your back on me!!" She yelled out in rage and rushed towards Iria lunging forward with one foot and went for a roundhouse kick to try and hit Iria in the head if she could connect, she wasn't going to let her walk away from her like that, but her rage had made her forget she had now lost her distance..and she was in close and unless that kick to the head did anything...she was in trouble.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:02 am
Profile YIM

The amazon could play her games as well. Valentina took the bait perfectly, forgetting what her plan was and charging right at the large breasted woman. The yell signaled how close her opponent was and Iria turned to face the woman. The woman went with a strong kick aiming high for the amazon's head. Iria ducked under the kick and swept Valentina's leg out from under her. Countering a high kick was a reasonable time to use a leg sweep, not for countering punches.

She would then pounce on the fallen gladiatrix, mounting on top of the woman as she smirked down at her. "Caught you," she said as she rained punches down at Valentina's face. She gritted her teeth in pain but ignored it as she threw even her damaged fist right into her opponent's face. It may hurt her but she knew that it was going to hurt the other woman alot worse.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next