View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Breaking in the New Slave (Iria vs Valentina) 

Post Re: Breaking in the New Slave (Iria vs Valentina)
Valentina grunts as she felt how her fingers where barely getting anywhere as she smirks and slides a hand up and cups one of the breasts or tries to anyway reach one of the breasts and stroke the soft flesh and remove the g-string that Iria wore for now as she tried to ride the pleasure of that toe pleasuring her insides much faster now with a groan as she tried to hold on and get Iria at least groaning as well in someway.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:36 pm
Profile YIM

"Bad girl," Iria said softly, grabbing both wrists and pulling them away, "Only the loser has her clothes stripped off. Seeing that your thong is more inside your cunt than around your hips, we both know who that is." The amazon kept hold of both wrists as her toe continued to pound away what resistance the woman may have left. "You are dripping now," she purred, "Perhaps if you beg, I may save you the embarassment of cumming from just my toe. You want that don't you? You want a real fight to prove you are more than just a slut? All you have to do is beg, beg your Mistress for mercy. Spread your thighs and sit back like a good little slave."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Valentina glared at her a little bit, "My mistress is your mistress," She said groaning before she slowly groaned more her thighs forced apart more.

"But please....let me fight...I want to fight and prove I'm not just a slut to be fucked in the arena," She muttered groaning as she tried to fight her arousal and slow her dripping wetness from Iria's foot grunting more.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:49 pm
Profile YIM

"Incorrect," she replied coldly, "My Mistress is Spire Lord Ai'rani. You serve her but you also serve any Midrozi as well as myself and Black Widow. You serve me as a slave, what does that make me as well?" Iria kept pumping her toe over and over inside the woman's clenching entrance. "Answer me, slave!" She ordered, more than willing to fuck her to climax if she chooses to not answer. "That does not sound like begging to me, slut," she purred, releasing the woman's wrists again, "Put those hands back on your breasts, slut." The poor gladiatrix did not know that even if the woman begged, she was going to make her cum before the fight starts. This gladiatrix was now able to try for Ai'rani's attentions and she was not going to allow that to happen. Iria was going to show this slut her place and prove who is truly the superior woman.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:00 pm

"I'm not begging to you!" Valentina snapped as she grunted as her pussy tried to clench around the invader and stop it grunting as she was sweating a little now making her glisten more but slowly her body's need gave out and she finally climaxed covering the foot of Iria in her juices as she glared and tried to use her free hands instead of groping her breasts she tried to push herself away from Iria and get her bearings back as she shook her head

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:08 pm
Profile YIM

The amazon giggled, allowing herself to take a step back away from the shuddering woman. This allowed everyone to see the juices gushing out of her climaxing folds. To add further insult, the woman's thong was still deep inside her with just the thing straps hanging out of her netherlips. "Aww," Iria teased, "What's wrong? You were so confident when you were cheating before. Guess you really have no talent. You should sit like that for a bit longer, let everyone take more pictures of your thong stuffed cunt. Maybe I should put your top in there next." Iria posed for the audience, getting her claps and cheers of approval. She had thoroughly embarassed her opponent, beating her without even striking a blow. Once Valentina manages to stand up, she would taunt her futher by beaconing her to attack the amazon.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Valentina flinched a she dug her own fingers into her cunt and pulled out her thong panting as she tossed the garment away as she glared at Iria and rushed forward going for a quick punches at Iria's chest and arms trying to do something against her as she kept punching and even began kicking at Iria's sides despite her lack of strength she didn't show any sign of giving up to Iria as she glared at her

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

Her opponent had lost all composure and control after the mind games. Still basking in her afterglow, Valentina rushed to attack Iria. But the attacks were more frantic flails as the punches lacked any focus at all. Twisting her body and a half step was all it took to avoid the punches towards her breasts and the blows to her arm did little to no damage. When the first punch hit Iria's arm, the amazon brought her hand right across to slap Valentina right across the cheek. With the amazon's insane strength, this blow would cause her opponent to spin around more than likely. The sound of the impact would echo through the arena, revealing that Iria was not holding back any.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Valentina's punches all but missed before she felt the slap and gasped as she was sent spinning and landed on her stomach hard dizzy but she attempted shaking off the stars and got back to her feet looking at Iria with a glare in her eyes, before she rushed forward and went for another punch but just before she went for the telegraphed punch she dodged to the side and went for a slightly low sweet kick to one of Iria's knees hoping to hit the back of it as hard as she could.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:39 pm
Profile YIM

Even the crowd had to cringe after hearing and seeing that blow. Valentina twirled a bit only to fall right to ground. Iria was staring down at her opponent as she struggled to get up and shake the cobwebs out of her head. The gladiatrix rushed forward with clearer mind. The amazon moved to block the thrown punch only to have it slip away as the woman ducked low to the side and tried to sweep her leg. The feint was decent but feint were made so another fast attack could get past the woman's guard. She drew her guard some but made no attempt to strike Iria's upper body and instead went for a low sweep.

Iria turned quickly to face the woman and hopped over the kick. As she hopped, she would send a snapping kick upwards to try and clip Valentina right under the chin. Whether it hits or not, the hop would make the amazon land beside her prone opponent as she prepared for another attack.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Valentina gasped and leaned back and just avoided the kick barely before seeing Iria right beside her while landing from her hop and quickly began jumping and hopping back herself using her smaller size to get away quicker, hoping she got away in time as she growled as her only real option was to try and cut Iria down to her size and to so that she needed to take down the legs as she tried to calm herself and watched Iria and began a slight zig zag move towards Iria to try and confuse her on where she would strike.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:51 pm
Profile YIM

The fight heated up as Valentina managed to fall backwards just in time to avoid the amazon's threatening foot. She rolled backwards and hopped away to put distance between the two. Iria did not pursue and simply turned to face her opponent and walked slowly towards her. She toyed with the woman verbally and now it was time to do the same physically. The amazon was going to reveal all the woman's flaws and show what her current state truly was right now.

Against other gladiatrixes, Valentina may have faired a bit better. But she doubts that would satisfy the woman at all after the battle and rivalry between the two. Without those temporary enhancements, it was much easier to follow the woman's speed. Her opponent zigzagged which did make it difficult to draw a bead on the woman but it was also took stamina to keep such motions up constantly. The major issue was the pattern was predictable and mostly the same as in their last fight minus the unnatural speed boost. Iria waited until the woman stepped off froma zig or a zag and immediately rushed forward to send a punch towards the woman's gut, hoping to catch her during mid hop.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Valentina sighed and went for it as she moved forward now as she bended backwards letting the punch just miss her as she slid forward a little and seemed to have attempted a leg slide between Iria's legs using her smaller size to get under the Amazon fast and tried an elbow strike to iria's knees again trying to cut her down.

At least Valentina was being resourceful, if she couldn't beat Iria in power she'd go for other tactics and try to cut her down and keep her down.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 pm
Profile YIM

The smaller woman slid under the glistening bronze goddess, showing off her agility and ability to slip out of the tightest of places. Iria felt the womna's elbow jam right into the back of knee, forcing her leg to give and fall to one knee. Twisting around, she thrusts with own elbow to keep the woman from moving in closer. If the woman chose to back away, she will try to keep turning and follow with a quick straight punch towards the woman's stomach or face depending on the height different between the two.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Valentina noticed the elbow just in time and ducked low under it as it brushed her hair a bit as she was trying to avoid the heavy hits or lose her chance she had hear as she had cut one of the legs down of Iria's before she move and grabbed at Iria's breasts or attempted too as she knew the breasts where Iria's only soft spot and her only real weakness if your nor a monster as she kept trying to fight, she was showing Iria she wasn't a weakling and could at least fight in her own way.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:15 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next